Page 19 of 35 FirstFirst ... 9 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 29 ... LastLast
  1. ISO #901

2. ISO #902

3. ISO #903

Re: S-FM: Clown town

Mike was a Citizen.
    His last will read
    Spoiler : :

Redacted for claiming role at any point in the game at all under any circumstance in opposition of the hosts direction

As you all walk away someone can be seen struggling with the death, not knowing if they have done the right thing.

Night 1 will end in 24+ hours, have your night actions within 24 hours.

4. ISO #904

Creedkingsx was shot by the Mafia. His role was Executioner.

Blinkskater was found with a gun in his mouth and a hole in the back of his head. He was a Mason. (oops, forgot on original opening post)

Day will be 24.5 hours.

4 votes to hammer.
    Last edited by Slaol; November 29th, 2018 at 04:42 PM.

5. ISO #905

6. ISO #906

Quote Originally Posted by Slaol View Post
    Creedkingsx was shot by the Mafia. His role was Executioner.

Blinkskater was found with a gun in his mouth and a hole in the back of his head. He was a Mason. (oops, forgot on original opening post)

Day will be 24.5 hours.

4 votes to hammer.
    What the.... Did blink suicide or what ?!

Also Mafia shooting exe lol
    Quote Originally Posted by The Lawyer View Post
    Besides your lamp and your refridgerators, do you find anyone else suspicious?
    Quote Originally Posted by oliverz144 View Post
    it looks like many, e.g. MM and lag, suffered under the influence of paopan. However there is a victim: frinckles. He left the path of rationality and fully dived into the parallel reality of baby shark, king shark, and soviet union pizzas.
    Spoiler : The meaning of life :

7. ISO #907

8. ISO #908

Quote Originally Posted by Bahkieh View Post
    Yes, did you not read set-up? Every one is Jester. So when someone gets lynched, there will be a suicide.
    Oh right I'm dumb LOL I was just wondering if someone had put the gun in his mouth for him and forgot the setup.
    it looks like many, e.g. MM and lag, suffered under the influence of paopan. However there is a victim: frinckles. He left the path of rationality and fully dived into the parallel reality of baby shark, king shark, and soviet union pizzas.

9. ISO #909

10. ISO #910

11. ISO #911

12. ISO #912

13. ISO #913

14. ISO #914

Quote Originally Posted by Kenny View Post
    -vote Damus_Graves

Should be either him or Gyrlander today.
    You have

Z E R O
    E
    R
    O

explainations. In this entire game.

-vote Cryptonic
    "I'm important doc on me" "You gave no explainations on Creeds vote" I don't buy it, you have been only WIFOMing and lying this game, actually...

15. ISO #915

Quote Originally Posted by Kenny View Post
    Blink was scumreading Damus and blink's role is incredibly unlikely to be scum btw.
    Blink suicided from lynching Mike.

16. ISO #916

BLINK NOOOOO

He dies early again...

Darnit

Everybody is equally weak on the inside, just that some present their ruins as new castles and become kings –
    Deep into that darkness peering, long I stood there, wondering, fearing, doubting, dreaming dreams no mortal ever dared to dream before.
    If your dear heart is wounded, my wild heart bleeds with yours.

17. ISO #917

Creed as an Exe, I never woulda guessed xD

Everybody is equally weak on the inside, just that some present their ruins as new castles and become kings –
    Deep into that darkness peering, long I stood there, wondering, fearing, doubting, dreaming dreams no mortal ever dared to dream before.

18. ISO #918

19. ISO #919

Quote Originally Posted by Light_Yagami View Post
    So Doest That Basically Take Care Of The Neutral Role? IDK If There Is More Then One..
    Executioner coulda been town.

REMEMBER KAREN? HAHAHA :P

20. ISO #920

So Doest That Basically Take Care Of The Neutral Role? IDK If There Is More Then One..
    There's one neutral, but it doesn't mean that Exe was neutral. Everything can be anything.... like REALLY anything lol

21. ISO #921

Quote Originally Posted by Marshmallow Marshall View Post
    There's one neutral, but it doesn't mean that Exe was neutral. Everything can be anything.... like REALLY anything lol
    Yea. Could be a neutral Sheriff.

I don't think it's worth us thinking about it though.

22. ISO #922
    Ganelon

Damus is a neutral.
    Please don't lynch neutrals.

23. ISO #923
    Ganelon

-vote Marshmallow Marshall

blink is dead, I've been scum reading MM for a while, and blink independently scumread him and was killed last night.

24. ISO #924

25. ISO #925

Quote Originally Posted by Magoroth View Post

blink is dead, I've been scum reading MM for a while, and blink independently scumread him and was killed last night.
    I agree with this since he buddied dammy like he was needing a dicking real bad.
    I just dont really qanna OMGUS him at this point but you have my support

Quote Originally Posted by S-FM Blue Masquerader View Post
    Hey moron. shut the fuck up or I will shut you up, k? I'm not the person your going to insult and live happily ever after. K? Understand that,

26. ISO #926

27. ISO #927

Quote Originally Posted by Cryptonic View Post
    I was bussed last night.
    Mafia killed creed.

So whats new guys
    All's good with me

I miss blink though

28. ISO #928

Yeah Thats Nuts Kinda Why I Wanted Ta Skip Day 1 Ta See What Happened
    I'm still suspicious of you for that by the by...

Pegged me the wrong way.

29. ISO #929

LOL. HE SUICIDED BECAUSE HE LYNCHED MIKE AND UR USING THAT?

30. ISO #930

I agree with this since he buddied dammy like he was needing a dicking real bad.
    I just dont really qanna OMGUS him at this point but you have my support
    Lol? Damus buddied me hard, not the other way around. Why are you twisting everything? Brb making a case against Crypt, you'll see what I mean

31. ISO #931

Lol? Damus buddied me hard, not the other way around. Why are you twisting everything? Brb making a case against Crypt, you'll see what I mean
    lol alright awesome, i'd love to see what you can come up with lol.
    regardless, i FOS'd you yesterday, now you trying to kill me lol hard not to find that scummy.

Hey moron. shut the fuck up or I will shut you up, k? I'm not the person your going to insult and live happily ever after. K? Understand that,

32. ISO #932

33. ISO #933

Quote Originally Posted by AIVION View Post
    I'm still suspicious of you for that by the by...

Pegged me the wrong way.
    hate awkward peggings

34. ISO #934

hmmm is this real life?????
    Or is it fantasy?

35. ISO #935

36. ISO #936

@Damus_Graves did you vote??????????????? ?????? ???? ? ????????
    if so, we should really join forces. help the town, do da right ting. plus AIVION is probably town so far, and you want to help AIVION, right?

37. ISO #937

Well I Heard Mike Call Us The Town Core So.. IDK If Thats True I Know Im Town..
    No, we're team OBJECTION.

Get it right scrub

38. ISO #938

39. ISO #939

Damus is a neutral.
    Wait do u know thisfor sure? Or assumption?

40. ISO #940

READ THIS SPOILER FOR IT IS IMPORTANT

Spoiler : Case against Cryptonic :
    I am a very important player, doc on me pls

Ill try to keep up as best as possible, but i came down with the flu today. Im hoping its the worst day and all uphere from here.. nbig apologies.
    Ill def be back to remind doc or bg or be on me tonight, so we gtg

Alright guys lets qork togrther and achieve our win condition! Down with the other faction!!

Restricting language makes me feel so insincere and ironic, what is this?
    Anyway remember doc on me, bg on me, see you later today.

You should mention me in posts and ill try to comment on them (may it be about me or someone else). Sorry hoping activity increases from here
    If you can look at me straight in the eyes without laughing and tell me that this post isn't giving you horribly faked vibes, you're either mafia or don't have either logic or gut lol.
    Quote Originally Posted by Damus_Graves View Post
    Ill be the JUDGE of that!

@Marshmallow Marshall is going to be my ScumbuddyTM for every single game we ever play together ever
    Oh god

are you going to meme me hardcore

you are

aren't you...
    Whatever do you mean buddy ol pal ol friend ol ally that totally isnt fake or buddying at all
    Sure thing friend
    Well at least you're not doing as last game, this is not really passive buddying... XD
    What do you mean? We talked about this already . . . . ./...
    Oh right, I MEAN NOTHING SHHHHHHH
    SO, yeaaa I have buddied Damus hard, TOTALLY... That looks sooo muuuch like SvS interaction, right?
    Appeasing to ego, who does that in mafia lol. and comes off so insincere.
    Ill place my vote here for now. Tbh this is the only post youve made that I've read. Ill build a case later.
    -vote Damus_Graves
    guys i am severely autistic in real life, so it has made me a mafia savant. i am on a comp, maybe i'll ISO dammy to get you guys a better read. but, my autism does not lie to me.

i highly recommend all town players to vote damus with me. vote every way you can! i'm going to vote for damus
    This quote is the one that seems insincere to me. I kind of get the feeling that he is trying to buddy.
    Damus literally made a post on this website that stated:

***** If I am to assume that's how you view games, I then apply this to how you're playing.
    I understand that you say that Town and Mafia use this, but I don't ever really see Town doing this on day 1 - more so in LYLO or MYLO.
    So, crypt has built a case on Damus... This particular post feels very unsincere, not genuine, not honest. Damus (in the perspective thread Crypt is using to make a case against Damus, appealing to meta, basically) states that you can want to manipulate others as any alignment.... But crypt scumpaints it and says it's scummy even from Damus' PoV, which is literally false.
    ***** Because of this, I think that Damus is Mafia as he is currently trying to appease to AIVION's ego by complimenting the game play, etc. Luring into a false sense of security wrt him.

Just be careful, ok @AIVION ?
    I think AIVION is town both by his posts and by the interactions between Crypt and AIVION.
    Yes he's sure of that?????
    Cool got a MM scum this game, be nice to see how that plays out.
    Oh cool, even "sheeping" his my other mafia read lol
    Here he's scumpainting me...
    why do you suspect creed?
    or was this just filler in your post? i haven't gotten anything from you this game that shows you suspect him lol
    AND THIS POST IS WHAT KILLS WHAT REMAINED OF YOUR TOWNCRED CRYPT. Here's my answer, follow the quote if you want to see evidence itself, here it is:
    Spoiler : Quoting myself talking about Creeds :
    .... so in other words, every scummy action is possibly a town wanting to look like scum to be targeted? What about... no?
    -vote creedkingsx
    If I had to decide of a lynch target RIGHT NOW, it would be Creed because of the "Town wants to act scummy to bait", he's there but he's not really active... That, over Mike. I could very well Mike being scum, though, and have my suspicions because of three posts. I said "Hi townie Mike" because he had done X thing I had found a little bit towny. He replied to it with "Hi MM". Then he quoted another of my posts and said "Hi town MM". I might be overanalyzing this, but it felt like he was accepting a small buddying there after just saying hi.

Also, his full scumpainting of Gyrlander (Even if he said he loved my post calling him out) was weird, and saying he loves my post and that it was more of a bait is an easy way out as scum.

Those two are my top suspects atm.

But @Magoroth , I'd like you to explain your reads. Talking about vets and cults isn't really a scumtell as long as you don't start saying X is Y for no reason IMO. And you don't seem to have any actual scumreads, only some "they're talking about X".
    You lowered your content, during last games where has the analytical Magoroth gone?

@Cryptonic Are you blind, or just a scum trying to scumpaint me?

I also didn't forget the "I'm important doc on me". LASER RED EYES ACTIVATED
    And that's my answer to Crypt's bullshit. He has read the thread. He has made a full case against Damus, and posted on page 12 "12 pages wtf" and then stopped posting, so I think he caught up there. He is not honest in this. And he never, ever replied to my post calling his bullshit out when he said I was fluffing on Creeds.

TL;DR : Down with Cryptonic's head.

-vote Cryptonic

41. ISO #941

Damus is a neutral.
    That's a possibility, but no public info can make you say this with such certainity... So do you know this or assume this?

42. ISO #942

lol alright awesome, i'd love to see what you can come up with lol.
    regardless, i FOS'd you yesterday, now you trying to kill me lol hard not to find that scummy.

Thanks for the gif aivion

43. ISO #943

That's a possibility, but no public info can make you say this with such certainity... So do you know this or assume this?
    It's a God read dude.

Remember? Magoroth knows all =P

Apparently.

44. ISO #944

Quote Originally Posted by AIVION View Post
    It's a God read dude.

Remember? Magoroth knows all =P

Apparently.
    Oh right xD

Also. If possible, I'd like not to be voting Crypt when he'll get lynched today. I don't want to die, and I am convinced he is mafia and will try to shoot me

45. ISO #945

READ THIS SPOILER FOR IT IS IMPORTANT

Spoiler : Case against Cryptonic :

If you can look at me straight in the eyes without laughing and tell me that this post isn't giving you horribly faked vibes, you're either mafia or don't have either logic or gut lol.

SO, yeaaa I have buddied Damus hard, TOTALLY... That looks sooo muuuch like SvS interaction, right?

I think AIVION is town both by his posts and by the interactions between Crypt and AIVION.

Here he's scumpainting me...

AND THIS POST IS WHAT KILLS WHAT REMAINED OF YOUR TOWNCRED CRYPT. Here's my answer, follow the quote if you want to see evidence itself, here it is:
    Spoiler : Quoting myself talking about Creeds :
    .... so in other words, every scummy action is possibly a town wanting to look like scum to be targeted? What about... no?
    -vote creedkingsx
    If I had to decide of a lynch target RIGHT NOW, it would be Creed because of the "Town wants to act scummy to bait", he's there but he's not really active... That, over Mike. I could very well Mike being scum, though, and have my suspicions because of three posts. I said "Hi townie Mike" because he had done X thing I had found a little bit towny. He replied to it with "Hi MM". Then he quoted another of my posts and said "Hi town MM". I might be overanalyzing this, but it felt like he was accepting a small buddying there after just saying hi.

Also, his full scumpainting of Gyrlander (Even if he said he loved my post calling him out) was weird, and saying he loves my post and that it was more of a bait is an easy way out as scum.

Those two are my top suspects atm.

But @Magoroth , I'd like you to explain your reads. Talking about vets and cults isn't really a scumtell as long as you don't start saying X is Y for no reason IMO. And you don't seem to have any actual scumreads, only some "they're talking about X".
    You lowered your content, during last games where has the analytical Magoroth gone?

And that's my answer to Crypt's bullshit. He has read the thread. He has made a full case against Damus, and posted on page 12 "12 pages wtf" and then stopped posting, so I think he caught up there. He is not honest in this. And he never, ever replied to my post calling his bullshit out when he said I was fluffing on Creeds.

TL;DR : Down with Cryptonic's head.

-vote Cryptonic
    I Did Read It And I Thank You For The Intelligence

46. ISO #946

Thanks for the gif aivion

47. ISO #947

48. ISO #948

Oh right xD

Also. If possible, I'd like not to be voting Crypt when he'll get lynched today. I don't want to die, and I am convinced he is mafia and will try to shoot me
    ...Uhm.

This seems weird... Why do you think he'd choose you if he was mafia?

Why don't you want to die?

BE A MAN MR.SQUISHY!

49. ISO #949

50. ISO #950