1. ISO #601
    Ganelon

Re: S-FM: Clown town

and note that I am henceforth scumreading AIVION
    -vote AIVION

2. ISO #602

Quote Originally Posted by Magoroth View Post
    lol, yep I think I've narrowed down Mike's role to one. as well as his alignment.
    Lol. Good for you? xD

and note that I am henceforth scumreading AIVION
    -vote AIVION
    Kinky~

Everybody is equally weak on the inside, just that some present their ruins as new castles and become kings –
    Deep into that darkness peering, long I stood there, wondering, fearing, doubting, dreaming dreams no mortal ever dared to dream before.
    If your dear heart is wounded, my wild heart bleeds with yours.

3. ISO #603

Quote Originally Posted by Damus_Graves View Post
    Cryptonic and Mike have no meaningful interactions
    Cryptonic and myself have a ignoring each other interaction
    Mike and myself have no meaningful interactions
    blink and cryptonic have meager interactions; questioning/surface FOS
    blink and mike have meager interactions; shitposting
    blink and i have meaningful interactions; I FOS'd him and he responded. I moved my FOS

Creed and I have meaningful interactions; one could infer that we are using some preestablished code with our shitposting. One could infer that we are teammates due to the casual interactions we have; one could infer that we are not teammates based on the probing questions we asked each other
    I see, It's cool that people can infer connections based off this.

I think I want to re-read Day 1 and try to see if I can spot these kinds of connections. =)

Everybody is equally weak on the inside, just that some present their ruins as new castles and become kings –
    Deep into that darkness peering, long I stood there, wondering, fearing, doubting, dreaming dreams no mortal ever dared to dream before.

4. ISO #604

This is using your noggin. You read through interactions and noticed something off about another players comment on it. This is the start of good town play.
    Appeasing to ego, who does that in mafia lol. and comes off so insincere.
    Ill place my vote here for now. Tbh this is the only post youve made that I've read. Ill build a case later.
    -vote Damus_Graves

Quote Originally Posted by S-FM Blue Masquerader View Post
    Hey moron. shut the fuck up or I will shut you up, k? I'm not the person your going to insult and live happily ever after. K? Understand that,

5. ISO #605

6. ISO #606
    Ganelon

Quote Originally Posted by Bahkieh View Post
    Alright, caught up. Creed is likely town. Mike is also town. Gut feeling. I gotta get ready for work. Will try to participate throughout the day.
    -vote Bahkieh for MVP

7. ISO #607

8. ISO #608

9. ISO #609

10. ISO #610
    Ganelon

your reads are good tho

I may or may not agree with the creed one.

11. ISO #611

12. ISO #612

13. ISO #613

For the inevitable question of what this post means:
    AIVION points out, within a reasonable amount of time for observation to bear fruit, that something mike said doesnt sound right to them. AIVION then questions Mike on their intended meaning. Couple this with the knowledge that AIVION is a new player sounds like a townmindset
    This post is suspect as buddying Aivion to push town to Lean on me for a lych on me. But make it look like he had nothing to do with it that is the same as his scum tactic in last game.
    Do Not open this spoiler under any condition!!!!!!!
    Spoiler : :
    WHY CANT YOU FOLLOW SIMPLE DIRECTIONS?
    YOU HAVE JUST CAUSED THE END OF ALL MANKIND!!!!!!

<a href=https://www.sc2mafia.com/forum/signaturepics/sigpic27614_1.gif target=_blank>https://www.sc2mafia.com/forum/signat...pic27614_1.gif</a>

14. ISO #614
    Ganelon

Mike is for me either confirmed town or some bizarre neutral (evil??) of some sort right now. not cult.
    Last edited by ; November 28th, 2018 at 11:16 AM.

15. ISO #615

guys i am severely autistic in real life, so it has made me a mafia savant. i am on a comp, maybe i'll ISO dammy to get you guys a better read. but, my autism does not lie to me.

i highly recommend all town players to vote damus with me. vote every way you can! i'm going to vote for damus

Hey moron. shut the fuck up or I will shut you up, k? I'm not the person your going to insult and live happily ever after. K? Understand that,

16. ISO #616

Quote Originally Posted by Mike View Post
    This post is suspect as buddying Aivion to push town to Lean on me for a lych on me. But make it look like he had nothing to do with it that is the same as his scum tactic in last game.
    If I was going to do the same as i did last game. I would have made you seem scummier by discrediting what AIVION said.

17. ISO #617

18. ISO #618

19. ISO #619

20. ISO #620

Ill be the JUDGE of that!

@Marshmallow Marshall is going to be my ScumbuddyTM for every single game we ever play together ever
    why you capitalize "JUDGE"?

21. ISO #621

Quote Originally Posted by creedkingsx View Post
    He was trying to make it sexual.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk
    why are you answering for damus? lol

22. ISO #622

23. ISO #623

24. ISO #624

He was trying to make it sexual.

I also had a sexual vibe from it. It was fun :3

25. ISO #625

26. ISO #626

27. ISO #627

Quote Originally Posted by Cryptonic View Post
    guys i am severely autistic in real life, so it has made me a mafia savant. i am on a comp, maybe i'll ISO dammy to get you guys a better read. but, my autism does not lie to me.

i highly recommend all town players to vote damus with me. vote every way you can! i'm going to vote for damus
    But you already voted for Damus :P

This feels familiar though.... can't put my finger on it....

hmmmm

28. ISO #628

You're rather odd, arent you?

Thanks! =)

29. ISO #629

30. ISO #630

I was in a call with slaol at the time lol. Judge was slaol last role.
    Ok, that's plausible lol
    is that why you were acting like a weirdo for a good few pages? didn't really seem pro-town, with the ironic scum hunting etc lol

31. ISO #631

Quote Originally Posted by Bahkieh View Post
    Alright, I'm outta here. AIVION (unless those are L's) You missed a pokemon tournament that I held in the Mafia years ago. Maybe I will do another one in the future tho
    They're I's.

Do it do it! That sounds really interesting, you should tell me about how the tourny went.

I'd actually like to talk shop with you, like if you Breed competitive mons and all that. I'd go on but I dunno how everyone else would feel about that xD

Maybe after this game.

32. ISO #632

Quote Originally Posted by AIVION View Post
    But you already voted for Damus :P
    So? That's irrelevant lol

it's an inside joke. if you knew, you'd know.

33. ISO #633

34. ISO #634

35. ISO #635

36. ISO #636

wow that's a lot of smurf potential
    That scares me

37. ISO #637

pretty much lol.
    well DON'T

anyway, my initial reaction still stand with the insincerity of your post. when I read the post, it just made me feel like it was over-thought out and trying trying to accomplish something. I don't know what, maybe to get town cred with AIVION??
    regardless of what the purpose of the post was, i just seemed insincere. that reads mafia to me.

38. ISO #638

But the mod powers are hard to smurf.

I'll just give it smod it's ok.

39. ISO #639

40. ISO #640

I'll just give it smod it's ok.
    O.o

41. ISO #641
    Ganelon

well DON'T

anyway, my initial reaction still stand with the insincerity of your post. when I read the post, it just made me feel like it was over-thought out and trying trying to accomplish something. I don't know what, maybe to get town cred with AIVION??
    regardless of what the purpose of the post was, i just seemed insincere. that reads mafia to me.
    did the word capitalization trigger it for you?

42. ISO #642

43. ISO #643

did the word capitalization trigger it for you?
    No, not at all. I didn't see those posts until afterwards.
    1 sec

44. ISO #644

well DON'T

During Aivions game we chatted a lot about scumhunting, inductive reasoning, metagaming, reading tone, making connections between players d1 and d2 posts. This interaction has caused me to think of AIVION as a pupil. The post I made was sincere praise and the purpose behind it was to encourage more similar posts.
    That being said, make what you will of it.

45. ISO #645
    Ganelon

@Mike who do you want to see lynched?

46. ISO #646

During Aivions game we chatted a lot about scumhunting, inductive reasoning, metagaming, reading tone, making connections between players d1 and d2 posts. This interaction has caused me to think of AIVION as a pupil. The post I made was sincere praise and the purpose behind it was to encourage more similar posts.
    That being said, make what you will of it.
    Can confirm, Damus is a good teacher

47. ISO #647

Quote Originally Posted by Mike View Post
    Hmm.

Care to answer my earlier posts I made of you?

48. ISO #648

Mike is for me either confirmed town or some bizarre neutral (evil??) of some sort right now. not cult.
    1 you are town

2 you are scum buddying.

More info needs to come out. Mag is Nul read at this time.
    Do Not open this spoiler under any condition!!!!!!!
    Spoiler : :
    WHY CANT YOU FOLLOW SIMPLE DIRECTIONS?
    YOU HAVE JUST CAUSED THE END OF ALL MANKIND!!!!!!

<a href=https://www.sc2mafia.com/forum/signaturepics/sigpic27614_1.gif target=_blank>https://www.sc2mafia.com/forum/signat...pic27614_1.gif</a>

49. ISO #649

50. ISO #650