S-FM: Clown town - Page 9
Register

User Tag List

Page 9 of 35 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 19 ... LastLast
  1. ISO #401

Re: S-FM: Clown town

Quote Originally Posted by Light_Yagami View Post
    So This Just In Via Mike We Have Gry Mag Team Poss.. Although, Mike I Think Soft Claimed He Was Cult.. Aivion Has Soft Claimed Town Gov..
    You still haven't explained 100% your reasons on some of these things my good man.

Everybody is equally weak on the inside, just that some present their ruins as new castles and become kings –
    Deep into that darkness peering, long I stood there, wondering, fearing, doubting, dreaming dreams no mortal ever dared to dream before.
    If your dear heart is wounded, my wild heart bleeds with yours.

2. ISO #402

Quote Originally Posted by Damus_Graves View Post
    Who the fuck do you think you are to ask a question?
    Um ... Me?

Lol...

Everybody is equally weak on the inside, just that some present their ruins as new castles and become kings –
    Deep into that darkness peering, long I stood there, wondering, fearing, doubting, dreaming dreams no mortal ever dared to dream before.

3. ISO #403

4. ISO #404

5. ISO #405

Quote Originally Posted by creedkingsx View Post
    Damus comes out swinging.
    Yea Lol xD

6. ISO #406

Sketchy AF. You dont seem FIRM enough
    I feel Firm :P

7. ISO #407

I Wasnt Was Just Stating A Thought.. And If You Are.. Said Gov Slot... I Support Your Decision.. But If No Reveal By Day 3 Then You Prob Not Gov Like As In Mayor Or Anything Like That.. Prob Just A Citizen...
    But why did you state the aforementioned thought... You're basically dodging the question here o.O
    Quote Originally Posted by AIVION View Post
    I'm a Basic Bitch in a Basic Bitch Town.
    Is it a super basic town?
    Quote Originally Posted by The Lawyer View Post
    Besides your lamp and your refridgerators, do you find anyone else suspicious?
    Quote Originally Posted by oliverz144 View Post
    it looks like many, e.g. MM and lag, suffered under the influence of paopan. However there is a victim: frinckles. He left the path of rationality and fully dived into the parallel reality of baby shark, king shark, and soviet union pizzas.
    Spoiler : The meaning of life :

8. ISO #408

Quote Originally Posted by Marshmallow Marshall View Post
    Is it a super basic town?
    SHHHHH!!

Maybe :P

9. ISO #409

10. ISO #410

Ill be the JUDGE of that!

@Marshmallow Marshall is going to be my ScumbuddyTM for every single game we ever play together ever
    Sounds good!~ Judge away :3

Yea? Except for the last game you played together because of ME! hehe.

Even though that would of been fun to watch though.

11. ISO #411

This is literally WIFOM. All you newfags would do good to learn it.

Accurate. This is D1 scumslipping. Blink respond

No it didnt. Why you scum painting?

Literally WIFOM.

Learn to defend

Hardcore.

Why do you suspect Cryptonic? Why do you think its bs? His post is not AI. explain the horseshit.

No it isnt. NAI. This is WIFOM and its currently D1. This post is made in a townmindset and a neutralmindset. Fuck off.

Anybody in favor of skipping (double so in this early part of the game) is scumbait.
    First thing I notice: you're the only person I meet who says WIFOM more than mag and myself. Congrats.

But yes, your scum slip on Blink is accurate... However blink never slips o.O
    it looks like many, e.g. MM and lag, suffered under the influence of paopan. However there is a victim: frinckles. He left the path of rationality and fully dived into the parallel reality of baby shark, king shark, and soviet union pizzas.

12. ISO #412

Ill be the JUDGE of that!

@Marshmallow Marshall is going to be my ScumbuddyTM for every single game we ever play together ever
    Oh god

are you going to meme me hardcore

you are

aren't you...

13. ISO #413

First thing I notice: you're the only person I meet who says WIFOM more than mag and myself. Congrats.

He also mentioned to of never seen his rolecard during the time he made the "Slip" too.

Whether that's true or not I dunno.

What do you think Mr. Squishy? Do you think Blink didn't read his role card? Or is he full of it?

14. ISO #414

Literally thats wrong. everyone is capable of slipping.

BLINK YOU SMELLY OGRE ANSWER MY PRESSURE

15. ISO #415

Oh god

are you going to meme me hardcore

you are

aren't you...

:P

16. ISO #416

17. ISO #417

18. ISO #418

19. ISO #419

Ummm Ive Qutoed My Reasoning..
    Oh really?

Lemme re-read then sir.

20. ISO #420

21. ISO #421

You are missing someone from your sig.
    someone already pointed out that I'm missing Glip and Numbertwo, if I'm missing someone else then blame the fact that signature can't be more than 6 lines EVEN with a spoiler.
    Last edited by creedkingsx; November 27th, 2018 at 09:53 PM.

22. ISO #422

23. ISO #423

Literally thats wrong. everyone is capable of slipping.

BLINK YOU SMELLY OGRE ANSWER MY PRESSURE
    Ok, the word "never" is false if you look at it from an absolute point of view... But I meant that he doesn't slip easily. Also someone said Blink said he hadn't read his rolecard? This smells of blink plays. Idk if he's an ogre but it smells for sure :P if I were you, I'd wait to see where he's going with it.

That being said, pressure can't hurt.

24. ISO #424

If you believed that, then you're logical assumption is he's a scum who is trying to appear as a PR that's pretending to be scum.
    ....what?

Last post edited out someone's irl name
    THY NAME BE CURSETH

25. ISO #425

Ok, the word "never" is false if you look at it from an absolute point of view... But I meant that he doesn't slip easily. Also someone said Blink said he hadn't read his rolecard? This smells of blink plays. Idk if he's an ogre but it smells for sure :P if I were you, I'd wait to see where he's going with it.

That being said, pressure can't hurt.
    Sure thing friend

26. ISO #426

Quote Originally Posted by Cryptonic View Post
    I am a very important player, doc on me pls

Ill try to keep up as best as possible, but i came down with the flu today. Im hoping its the worst day and all uphere from here.. nbig apologies.
    Ill def be back to remind doc or bg or be on me tonight, so we gtg

Alright guys lets qork togrther and achieve our win condition! Down with the other faction!!

Restricting language makes me feel so insincere and ironic, what is this?
    Anyway remember doc on me, bg on me, see you later today.

You should mention me in posts and ill try to comment on them (may it be about me or someone else). Sorry hoping activity increases from here
    Oh god.... The famous "Doc on me". Why would Crypt pull that easy WIFOM, then just.... fade away, with good excuses? I don't feel good about this. +scumpoints for thee.

27. ISO #427

Quote Originally Posted by blinkskater View Post
    Its not really lowkey if i say "oh but who to bring with me" lol
    Hi mafia

Blink is maf
    but im not voting him
    =)

28. ISO #428

And sheeps (citizens) dressed as wolves (scum) want to be targeted.
    .... so in other words, every scummy action is possibly a town wanting to look like scum to be targeted? What about... no?
    -vote creedkingsx

29. ISO #429

Quote Originally Posted by Slaol View Post
    WHAT
    This is the best "what" ever xD

30. ISO #430

Whatever do you mean buddy ol pal ol friend ol ally that totally isnt fake or buddying at all
    Well at least you're not doing as last game, this is not really passive buddying... XD

31. ISO #431

32. ISO #432

What do you mean? We talked about this already . . . . ./...
    Oh right, I MEAN NOTHING SHHHHHHH

33. ISO #433

34. ISO #434
    Ganelon

Quote Originally Posted by Mike View Post
    Anyone suspected of cult need to be an auto lych no questions asked.
    dafaq? where did this statement come from

35. ISO #435
    Ganelon

people mentioning cult and veterans...????
    wat the vuck.

36. ISO #436
    Ganelon

if we can't get any other Lynch up and going, policy lynch Mike. my humble opinion.

I don't particularly like creedking for talking about vets either. granted, at this point in the game it could mean absolutely anything, but yeah.

37. ISO #437

38. ISO #438

39. ISO #439

40. ISO #440

Quote Originally Posted by Magoroth View Post
    if we can't get any other Lynch up and going, policy lynch Mike. my humble opinion.

I don't particularly like creedking for talking about vets either. granted, at this point in the game it could mean absolutely anything, but yeah.
    If I had to decide of a lynch target RIGHT NOW, it would be Creed because of the "Town wants to act scummy to bait", he's there but he's not really active... That, over Mike. I could very well Mike being scum, though, and have my suspicions because of three posts. I said "Hi townie Mike" because he had done X thing I had found a little bit towny. He replied to it with "Hi MM". Then he quoted another of my posts and said "Hi town MM". I might be overanalyzing this, but it felt like he was accepting a small buddying there after just saying hi.

Also, his full scumpainting of Gyrlander (Even if he said he loved my post calling him out) was weird, and saying he loves my post and that it was more of a bait is an easy way out as scum.

Those two are my top suspects atm.

But @Magoroth , I'd like you to explain your reads. Talking about vets and cults isn't really a scumtell as long as you don't start saying X is Y for no reason IMO. And you don't seem to have any actual scumreads, only some "they're talking about X".
    You lowered your content, during last games where has the analytical Magoroth gone?

41. ISO #441

Quote Originally Posted by Kenny View Post
    Hi
    Hey!
    I am now announcing a drastic meta change for me today.
    I shall blindly sheep blinkskater, who shall be my shepherd.
    oh no
    -vote damus_graves
    OH NO

Care to explain this? I really dislike the word "blindly" here. Town doesn't benefit from this. AT ALL.

42. ISO #442

43. ISO #443

44. ISO #444

45. ISO #445

46. ISO #446

I think damus and Mike are bad guys
    Creed is town
    Dunno about gyr + aivion, kinda sketchy
    Do you know the "Never let a thought unfinished" guideline? You literally have EMPTY READS there. 0 explaination, 0 reasoning, NOTHING. Please elaborate (a lot), since it is literally impossible to judge your reads, and by the same time yourself.

47. ISO #447

Do you know the "Never let a thought unfinished" guideline? You literally have EMPTY READS there. 0 explaination, 0 reasoning, NOTHING. Please elaborate (a lot), since it is literally impossible to judge your reads, and by the same time yourself.
    Damn, that came off as much more rude than intended, sorry <3

48. ISO #448

49. ISO #449

50. ISO #450