Results 2,501 to 2,550 of 3805
  1. ISO #2501

2. ISO #2502

3. ISO #2503

4. ISO #2504
    Ganelon

Re: S-FM The Smith's

Quote Originally Posted by Distorted View Post
    how are you so confident its not a rigger or fake vest?
    He doesn't have any vest!!! Also he fucking claimed Citizen, and there's like 3-4 Citizen claims

5. ISO #2505
    Ganelon

@Distorted I swear on everything that I hold holy that I am town, vote blink with me and let's end this shit

6. ISO #2506

7. ISO #2507
    Ganelon

In fact - Fielzanks, since you seem to be silent, how do you feel about a @blinkskater Lynch?

8. ISO #2508

Quote Originally Posted by Magoroth View Post
    @Distorted I swear on everything that I hold holy that I am town, vote blink with me and let's end this shit
    eh was seeing if they would vote with me. if scv was town i dont see why not help me pressure you. instead he has been constantly insisting we are a scum team but wont put pressure on you. he is too tunnel visioned on me. SCV if you are town you are literally throwing this game away by not going with any other possibilities here. If blink got a vest and efe got a gun, whats to say we dont have 2 blacksmiths and 2 gunsmiths + an armor smith? i mean shit its highly possible 1 or 2 mafia are not claiming they have items as well.

9. ISO #2509
    Ganelon

what?

10. ISO #2510

11. ISO #2511

12. ISO #2512

13. ISO #2513
    Ganelon

Quote Originally Posted by Magoroth View Post
    what?
    This is addressed to blink (confirmed himself??? what does that mean)

14. ISO #2514
    Ganelon

-vote Scvmurderer

Are you sure about this? Scv would have to be literally retarded to CC gunsmith if he isn't

15. ISO #2515

how are you so confident its not a rigger or fake vest?
    i'm NOT but if it is a Rigger Idiot mag will have wasted a shot on a dead man because No matter what im using the vest tonight, to confirm this shit either yagami is lieing, or yes rigger did give me a vest and I will die

16. ISO #2516

17. ISO #2517
    Ganelon

Quote Originally Posted by blinkskater View Post
    i'm NOT but if it is a Rigger Idiot mag will have wasted a shot on a dead man because No matter what im using the vest tonight, to confirm this shit either yagami is lieing, or yes rigger did give me a vest and I will die
    Anyone who voted up Marluxion is fucking scum, he was my top town read and you fuckers lynched him

18. ISO #2518

19. ISO #2519

20. ISO #2520
    Ganelon

@Magoroth fk it shoot hybrid. lol
    fack

21. ISO #2521
    Ganelon

Quote Originally Posted by blinkskater View Post
    obviously you dont read so im not fucking saying anything to you
    a pinky fuck promise is not a confirmation

22. ISO #2522

23. ISO #2523

no im not sure at all rofl but SCV is literally just spamming me or him me or him. i got no clue anymore. I think we just gave scum the perfect WIFOM.
    literally - scum is probably sitting back like "wow FM is easy!" *sip wine* wonder if all 4 of them will die to eachother so we dont have to do anything, hell maybe they can take the rigger down with them!

24. ISO #2524

25. ISO #2525
    Ganelon

literally - scum is probably sitting back like "wow FM is easy!" *sip wine* wonder if all 4 of them will die to eachother so we dont have to do anything, hell maybe they can take the rigger down with them!
    if so I see a possible Fiel/Noz/Hybrid scum team

26. ISO #2526

27. ISO #2527

28. ISO #2528

29. ISO #2529

30. ISO #2530

31. ISO #2531

32. ISO #2532

33. ISO #2533

34. ISO #2534

35. ISO #2535

36. ISO #2536

37. ISO #2537

I believe magoroth actually hopped on the noz train EoD 1 that put him to L-1 (mags vote i think put him to L-3. i put noz to L-1 and told blink to hammer) i believe thats it i may actually go check
    Would you lynch magoroth, the man you gave a gun to?
    CHOO CHOO, THE DARK GOD CALLS THOSE RIGHTEOUS AND FAITHFUL! FLOCK TO THE DARK MESSIAHS ARMS!

38. ISO #2538

39. ISO #2539

40. ISO #2540

41. ISO #2541

42. ISO #2542

I suspect Mag too much and I dislike his scum gun he has. I'd lynch Distorted or Mag. But I'll only lynch Mag if distorted himself is part of that vote. Otherwise this still between us distorted.
    CHOO CHOO, THE DARK GOD CALLS THOSE RIGHTEOUS AND FAITHFUL! FLOCK TO THE DARK MESSIAHS ARMS!

43. ISO #2543

44. ISO #2544

Quote Originally Posted by Scvmurderer View Post
    I suspect Mag too much and I dislike his scum gun he has. I'd lynch Distorted or Mag. But I'll only lynch Mag if distorted himself is part of that vote. Otherwise this still between us distorted.
    you want mag due to a theory im scum with him, but will only lynch him if im voting him to? Isnt that the exact opposite of what you should be looking for? lol

45. ISO #2545

people I would not hammer right now or recommend shooting - Magoroth or Fielz.

anyone else, fk it ull the triggers have at it.
    GOD DAMMIT DISTORTED. Im trying to entertain the idea of two gunsmiths but you and mag are so god damn scummy

46. ISO #2546

47. ISO #2547

48. ISO #2548
    Ganelon

and so are you and blink....but im starting to trust blink because he is saying his words yesterday were true.... and im inclined to trust that
    I will shoot Hybrid then.

49. ISO #2549

50. ISO #2550