Register

User Tag List

Page 47 of 77 FirstFirst ... 37 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 57 ... LastLast
Results 2,301 to 2,350 of 3805
  1. ISO #2301

2. ISO #2302
    Ganelon

Re: S-FM The Smith's

lmao, I call for a role claim and for people to post their town reads and suddenly I get targeted? How fucking unusual. After I flip town Lynch efekan and Scv

3. ISO #2303

Quote Originally Posted by Magoroth View Post
    please go ahead and shoot me. my death tells you N O T H I N G at all - Distorted could easily be Blacksmith, since I'm town. I will not flip scum. Since I'm town my death will prove n o t h i n g.
    thats where you are wrong kiddo

Efekannn02 The Normal Here

Do You Really Think You Can Survive With A Such A Terrible Excuse? That Works On Other Normies But Not On Me

oh and btw also implying that your death will tell me alot haha
    I Like Ice Cream

4. ISO #2304
    Ganelon

Quote Originally Posted by Efekannn02 View Post

Do You Really Think You Can Survive With A Such A Terrible Excuse? That Works On Other Normies But Not On Me

If my death tells you nothing, you are game throwing.

5. ISO #2305
    Ganelon

If my death tells you nothing, you are game throwing.
    Or you're scum.

6. ISO #2306

Here Is my Thoughts On The Town So Far..

TOWN

Blink/Noz_Bugz/Distorted/Magoroth/Myself

Neutral

Efekannn02

Mafia

Marshmallow Marshall/Hybrid

Hybrid Is AFK A Lot And Hasn't Said Much If Anything Day 2.

Hybrid Could Still Be Multi Tasker

Im Still On The Fence About Murderer. Also, Am Trying To Figure Out Rest Of Town.

I need More Data..

7. ISO #2307

WANNA BET? SHOOT ME. PLEASE SHOOT ME FFS. I WILL FLIP TOWN AND YOU WILL STAND IN AWE AT YOUR OWN FUCKING STUPIDITY.
    hell yeah thats the spirit ribba im gonna shoot you and be proud of it unlike you who would rsge at me for being rude to me

I AM POLITE AND IM PRETENDING TO BE NARCISSTIC
    I Like Ice Cream

8. ISO #2308
    Ganelon

GTFO scum, I refuse to let you distract me from Scv and blink any further

9. ISO #2309

10. ISO #2310

11. ISO #2311
    Ganelon

or i actually believe you are scum and am right because you are terrible at defending since you are a normie
    If I'm a normie and a scum, Distorted is clearly scum, isn't he? Why shoot me when you can shoot the Armament Mobster. That's stupid. My death tells you nothing if I'm town, literally nothing.

12. ISO #2312
    Ganelon

shoot me and die haha or shoot someone else and die haha many people will get comfirmed since we are nullreads lol
    IF WE'RE NULL FUCKING READS THEN FUCK OFF AND SHOOT SOMEONE WHO ISN'T A NULL READ.

13. ISO #2313

14. ISO #2314

15. ISO #2315

16. ISO #2316

If I'm a normie and a scum, Distorted is clearly scum, isn't he? Why shoot me when you can shoot the Armament Mobster. That's stupid. My death tells you nothing if I'm town, literally nothing.
    youre wrong in everything right now

one moment i was scared because everybody usually knows that terrible + normie = town for me
    but this math equation is slowly getting useless on you because youre in puberty right now

oh and btw you say if im town but what if not haha youre saying thst youre still scum so die
    I Like Ice Cream

17. ISO #2317

lmao, I call for a role claim and for people to post their town reads and suddenly I get targeted? How fucking unusual. After I flip town Lynch efekan and Scv
    If you're not shooting tonight as a townie, when your gun was announced in the open and the presence of a thief somewhat known, you're throwing this game. Noz could be telling you that so you don't use your gun tonight and you end up with it being stolen.

18. ISO #2318
    Ganelon

death always tells me something youre connected to the others afterall haha
    Then tell me - what does my death tell you if I'm scum? It tells your Distorted and possibly MM are also scum - very useful, except I'm not scum. Scv, why did you give a gun to Efe?...

If I'm town - void read. Maybe Distorted gave me a gun to frame me, maybe he genuinely believed I was town. If you shoot me and I'm town nothing happens - Distorted is still unconfirmed. And worse, if Distorted is unconfirmed, we still have to contend with a Scv/Distorted Lynch - and if one of them is Blacksmith, you can bet that they'll be vesting. If you then Lynch Scv and he turns town, town will be at 5v3v1. Literally the worst decision you could possibly make would be to shoot me. ++++scumpoints for killing a possible null/town read, and for spewing that bullshit about 'killing at random', and for starting this whole argument in the first place.

19. ISO #2319

20. ISO #2320
    Ganelon

Quote Originally Posted by Fielzanks View Post
    If you're not shooting tonight as a townie, when your gun was announced in the open and the presence of a thief somewhat known, you're throwing this game. Noz could be telling you that so you don't use your gun tonight and you end up with it being stolen.
    I never said I wasn't going to shoot; I just said I don't know who to shoot. All this useless arguing could've been avoided if Efekannn hadn't said 'I will use RNG to shoot someone'. This is why giving Efekannn a gun is a bad idea. Scv thought he would be shooting Distorted - which wouldn't have been a bad idea, as Distorted/Scv's death would give us tonnes of information.

21. ISO #2321

Quote Originally Posted by Fielzanks View Post
    thief will get him and we lose (intentionally)

or he kills me and we win (intentionally)

thief knows im triggerhappy so dont worry about me i will shoot
    I Like Ice Cream

22. ISO #2322

23. ISO #2323

I never said I wasn't going to shoot; I just said I don't know who to shoot. All this useless arguing could've been avoided if Efekannn hadn't said 'I will use RNG to shoot someone'. This is why giving Efekannn a gun is a bad idea. Scv thought he would be shooting Distorted - which wouldn't have been a bad idea, as Distorted/Scv's death would give us tonnes of information.

maybe i have a triple sided plan again and am taunting you for it but maybe im just trolling hard to make town with proper ideas win
    I Like Ice Cream

24. ISO #2324

Then tell me - what does my death tell you if I'm scum? It tells your Distorted and possibly MM are also scum - very useful, except I'm not scum. Scv, why did you give a gun to Efe?...

If I'm town - void read. Maybe Distorted gave me a gun to frame me, maybe he genuinely believed I was town. If you shoot me and I'm town nothing happens - Distorted is still unconfirmed. And worse, if Distorted is unconfirmed, we still have to contend with a Scv/Distorted Lynch - and if one of them is Blacksmith, you can bet that they'll be vesting. If you then Lynch Scv and he turns town, town will be at 5v3v1. Literally the worst decision you could possibly make would be to shoot me. ++++scumpoints for killing a possible null/town read, and for spewing that bullshit about 'killing at random', and for starting this whole argument in the first place.

hey you started the argument first by taunting me with shooting me its your fault with your terrible ideas and backup info
    I Like Ice Cream

25. ISO #2325
    Ganelon

thief will get him and we lose (intentionally)

or he kills me and we win (intentionally)

thief knows im triggerhappy so dont worry about me i will shoot
    Shoot me, you fucking scum. Just shoot me.

26. ISO #2326
    Ganelon

hey you started the argument first by taunting me with shooting me its your fault with your terrible ideas and backup info
    That's what you get for trolling in situations like this

27. ISO #2327

28. ISO #2328
    Ganelon

@Scvmurderer , what are your thoughts on all this?

29. ISO #2329

30. ISO #2330

31. ISO #2331

32. ISO #2332
    Ganelon

magoroth is scared to die and also refuses to shoot a nullread he is scum because this tactic applies to all normies
    THEN SHOOT ME, BITCH.

33. ISO #2333
    Ganelon

magoroth is scared to die and also refuses to shoot a nullread he is scum because this tactic applies to all normies
    Are you trolling just so I shoot you? Did Scv craft you a fucking night vest?

34. ISO #2334

35. ISO #2335
    Ganelon

-vote Efekannn02

Bring it on. I'm calling for a Lynch on you. I bet you're the rigger

36. ISO #2336
    Ganelon

if you get lynched then rng will make distorted die (distorted will be 95% and i will do rng 10 times)

-vote Magoroth
    Screw this, I will shoot you tonight if you don't get lynched! You're more useful to town dead.

37. ISO #2337

38. ISO #2338

39. ISO #2339
    Ganelon

I like how none of you are saying anything - and Scv is silent as hell. I need to remind him he's on L-3.
    -vote Scvmurderer

40. ISO #2340

41. ISO #2341
    Ganelon

thats a lie you are just using excuses to lynch a pathetic threat to your scums thief should had fought me lol
    Can I mute someone? I don't want to see Efekannn's post anymore.

42. ISO #2342

43. ISO #2343
    Ganelon

thats a lie you are just using excuses to lynch a pathetic threat to your scums thief should had fought me lol
    Ever considered that Scv gave you a gun and is the blacksmith who wants you to shoot Distorted? What happens if Distorted is town? You and Scv will die; you will've been outplayed. And shooting me is a bad idea because we're both null-reads - hell, some people actually consider me a town read. Shooting me is scummy as hell. If you're not Scum, they will definitely scapegoat you.

44. ISO #2344
    Ganelon

youre scared and scum
    Also, I just realized you never claimed a role. Mind telling me your role?

45. ISO #2345

Ever considered that Scv gave you a gun and is the blacksmith who wants you to shoot Distorted? What happens if Distorted is town? You and Scv will die; you will've been outplayed. And shooting me is a bad idea because we're both null-reads - hell, some people actually consider me a town read. Shooting me is scummy as hell. If you're not Scum, they will definitely scapegoat you.
    dont worry about me ill do the same to them as i did to you

what counts is that mafia gun is useless for me
    I Like Ice Cream

46. ISO #2346

47. ISO #2347
    Ganelon

@rumox , I apparently misread the game. I thought Efekannn said he would shoot Distorted, but that's obviously not the case... if Scv is town I will shoot Distorted.

48. ISO #2348
    Ganelon

I'm starting to think Scv and Distorted are both town; scum wouldn't ever claim openly like this - we could just kill them easily tomorrow if either Scv or Distorted are Mafia. If Scv is town, then Efe is probably town too... I think we should push for a blinkskater/Noz_Bugz/Scv/Distorted Lynch today.

49. ISO #2349
    Ganelon

Or, rather, Noz/blink/Hybrid?

50. ISO #2350

I'm starting to think Scv and Distorted are both town; scum wouldn't ever claim openly like this - we could just kill them easily tomorrow if either Scv or Distorted are Mafia. If Scv is town, then Efe is probably town too... I think we should push for a blinkskater/Noz_Bugz/Scv/Distorted Lynch today.
    did you just learn to think or are you trying to avoid me now?

i dont know which since it may be actually both you greek dirty philosopher
    I Like Ice Cream