Register

User Tag List

Page 40 of 83 FirstFirst ... 30 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 50 ... LastLast
Results 1,951 to 2,000 of 4142
  1. ISO #1951

2. ISO #1952

Re: S-FM ★ Silent Night ★ [14P]

Quote Originally Posted by blinkskater View Post
    No if aamirus has recieved any night feedback it should be stated asap so we can discuss it, there are investigative roles in this game that don't work like normal ones, players can recieve information at night from unknown sources.
    Yeah And If Lets Say Hypothetically Aamirus Was Visited By IDK A Caroler And Has 3 Names To Work With.. She Might Need Some Time To Formulate An Opinion On The Matter Her Self..

3. ISO #1953

4. ISO #1954

Quote Originally Posted by Light_Yagami View Post
    Yeah And If Lets Say Hypothetically Aamirus Was Visited By IDK A Caroler And Has 3 Names To Work With.. She Might Need Some Time To Formulate An Opinion On The Matter Her Self..
    I get where you're coming from but that's fairly selfish, this is a team game, and towns biggest weapon is information, with holding key information for personal gain is anti town imo
    This isn't where i parked my car.....

5. ISO #1955

6. ISO #1956

Yeah I voted you and efe after pushing you both and coming to the conclusions that you both were scummy, I also interacted with other players aswell to properly asses their alignments if that's not scumhunting idk what is
    Ah.
    Efe was simply a Variable that made a mistake.
    So grand, that the Parasites fed off of it, allowing them to receive an easy and safe misslynch.
    Something of which, I refused to take part in.

7. ISO #1957

I get where you're coming from but that's fairly selfish, this is a team game, and towns biggest weapon is information, with holding key information for personal gain is anti town imo
    I Agree To That.. So If Its Fishy And The Theory I Just Laid Out Is True.. In Your Mind What Would That Make Aamirus?

8. ISO #1958

I also interacted with other players aswell to properly asses their alignments if that's not scumhunting idk what is
    You are misunderstanding hard of what I'm accusing you of.
    What you said can be interpreted as either and can be either, but due to lack of other things (see - no pressure on anyone), it is more likely you attempted more of "Asserting Control Over Town and the Information Flow" than what you said.
    Yes, they both look very very very VERY VERY VERY similar.
    Hence, what I said like 5 times already - time will tell what I believe your alignment is.
    IDK whats your alignment, time will tell, but I feel sure about a Huey lynch.

"why do you not push my lynch?"
    because one scumread doesnt mean to be the top of the list.... like wut

9. ISO #1959

10. ISO #1960

with a citizen being dead - that's a 20% decrease of possibly town slots (citizens) who can recieve a carol.

11. ISO #1961

12. ISO #1962

13. ISO #1963

Quote Originally Posted by Caustic View Post
    Ah.
    Efe was simply a Variable that made a mistake.
    So grand, that the Parasites fed off of it, allowing them to receive an easy and safe misslynch.
    Something of which, I refused to take part in.
    I mean I did technically push for an efe lynch at eod, am I a variable?

14. ISO #1964

Quote Originally Posted by OzyWho View Post
    with a citizen being dead - that's a 20% decrease of possibly town slots (citizens) who can recieve a carol.
    Thats Kinda The Point Im Trying To Make.. I Mean Aamirus Could Be Heart Breaker.. And Not Wanting To Reveal Information To Protect Either Herself Of Her Scum Mate..

15. ISO #1965

16. ISO #1966

Quote Originally Posted by aamirus View Post
    I bet nobody else will, so TELL ME ABOUT THE COAT AND THE BAG LIGHT
    Well The Bag Is About Mid Sized.. It Has A Design On Either Side.. The Coat Is A Bout The Length Of A Trench Coat And You See An Identification Badge Hanging From The Left Breast Pocket..

17. ISO #1967

You are misunderstanding hard of what I'm accusing you of.
    What you said can be interpreted as either and can be either, but due to lack of other things (see - no pressure on anyone), it is more likely you attempted more of "Asserting Control Over Town and the Information Flow" than what you said.
    Yes, they both look very very very VERY VERY VERY similar.
    Hence, what I said like 5 times already - time will tell what I believe your alignment is.
    IDK whats your alignment, time will tell, but I feel sure about a Huey lynch.

"why do you not push my lynch?"
    because one scumread doesnt mean to be the top of the list.... like wut
    I understand what you're saying a bit better now but if you think i'm open wolfing over scumhunting then that should be a huge ping IMO..

Like Huey hasn't done much to contribute anything and I have fathoms of information all over the thread. Do you not want to deal with the effort it would cost to pursue my lynch? I fight back I'm active, huey is afk and a huey lynch would literally not give us much information at all.

I can't understand how you can feel so sure on huey and less sure on me after claiming you believe me to be open wolfing that's scumy as hell imo.

Every other player 'town' player here would probably be pushing my lynch if they thought I was open wolfing

18. ISO #1968

He was an Unknown Variable.
    Perhaps, if my Analysis is accurate and you are the Parasite.
    Then Huey is indeed a Benevolent Variable.
    so you're claiming listmaker that targeted ozy and huey and found they were different alignments?
    Have you ever heard the tragedy of Darth Jar Jar the wise?

19. ISO #1969

20. ISO #1970

I understand what you're saying a bit better now but if you think i'm open wolfing over scumhunting then that should be a huge ping IMO..

Like Huey hasn't done much to contribute anything and I have fathoms of information all over the thread. Do you not want to deal with the effort it would cost to pursue my lynch? I fight back I'm active, huey is afk and a huey lynch would literally not give us much information at all.

I can't understand how you can feel so sure on huey and less sure on me after claiming you believe me to be open wolfing that's scumy as hell imo.

Every other player 'town' player here would probably be pushing my lynch if they thought I was open wolfing
    Im Kinda Pushing A U Lynch..

21. ISO #1971

22. ISO #1972

Does nobody care about this?
    Quote Originally Posted by Huey The Long View Post
    Efe is town, probably citizen so lynching him is fine

Or this?
    Quote Originally Posted by Marshmallow Marshall View Post
    "I understand a policy lynch, since he's probably a Citizen, although he could also be a TPR, but I think we should ignore him partially but also not ignore him, because as with everything there's a chance he's scum and it's all a ploy but I have a gut feeling he's not"

Colors are here to show the different views in your last two sentences. Please, don't tell me that's coherent lol.

Nothing scummy there from Huey at all?

23. ISO #1973

24. ISO #1974

25. ISO #1975

Well The Bag Is About Mid Sized.. It Has A Design On Either Side.. The Coat Is A Bout The Length Of A Trench Coat And You See An Identification Badge Hanging From The Left Breast Pocket..
    Any Further Questions Or Comments About My Bag And Coat?

26. ISO #1976

Perhaps, you’ll have to figure that out yourself.
    Ask yourself.
    What meaning do you get with a Solid Am?
    I give up trying to communicate with you.

Why would you openly doctor claim anyway? Seems so strange thing to do.

27. ISO #1977

Does nobody care about this?

Or this?

Nothing scummy there from Huey at all?
    well the first part seems like huey was reading efe as town which I didn't agree with but what the fuck is that colored quote lol

28. ISO #1978

29. ISO #1979

No if aamirus has recieved any night feedback it should be stated asap so we can discuss it, there are investigative roles in this game that don't work like normal ones, players can recieve information at night from unknown sources.
    and im not allowed to read your couple hundred posts first before I post any night feedback I may have gotten? What if I am an investigative role and somebody else already gave a red check of some kind? wouldn't it be a waste for me to reveal my check? It seems like a mafia player would always post "no feedback" instantly, while a true towny would at least give you a bit of WIFOM, no?...

30. ISO #1980

An oddly pro-mafia response

31. ISO #1981

Duude. When I say something that I suspect, but repeatedly say that it could be either and I need more time to observe you to make up my mind - why you keep telling me "you should push me if you believe im doing that".
    Why is it white and black with you? When I saw "im not sure which one it is" - you can't comprehend that somehow, as if its impossible and in my mind there should be only one possibility possible.

32. ISO #1982

Quote Originally Posted by aamirus View Post
    and im not allowed to read your couple hundred posts first before I post any night feedback I may have gotten? What if I am an investigative role and somebody else already gave a red check of some kind? wouldn't it be a waste for me to reveal my check? It seems like a mafia player would always post "no feedback" instantly, while a true towny would at least give you a bit of WIFOM, no?...
    I think scum would also wait in order to better create some kind of utter bull crap, there are no cops with checks here, i'm not asking you to out as an invest, i'm asking you if you recieved any night feedback, I think y ou're taking what i'm saying and placing it into a different context

33. ISO #1983

34. ISO #1984

35. ISO #1985

Duude. When I say something that I suspect, but repeatedly say that it could be either and I need more time to observe you to make up my mind - why you keep telling me "you should push me if you believe im doing that".
    Why is it white and black with you? When I saw "im not sure which one it is" - you can't comprehend that somehow, as if its impossible and in my mind there should be only one possibility possible.
    OPENWOLFING is a huge scumtell man I've felt NO push from you at me, no scumhunting to better gauge my alignment. I feel like you are just sitting on the fence with my alignment.

FMPOV I find it extremely scummy

36. ISO #1986

37. ISO #1987

38. ISO #1988

39. ISO #1989

40. ISO #1990

I think scum would also wait in order to better create some kind of utter bull crap, there are no cops with checks here, i'm not asking you to out as an invest, i'm asking you if you recieved any night feedback, I think y ou're taking what i'm saying and placing it into a different context
    I suspect your talking to Parasites, although it is only an estimation.
    They might be looking for an outcome to allow them to grow their hunger.
    Of which, I refuse to allow such devious ambitions Conclude.

41. ISO #1991

I bet light and ozzy will never vote each other tbh
    I Bet I Will Only Reason I Town Read Ozy Is Because Of His Opening Post Thats A Lot Of Effort To Put Into A Game And Personally I Dont See Scum Doing That.. I Mean I Havent Seen It Before.. Have You?

42. ISO #1992

43. ISO #1993

44. ISO #1994

45. ISO #1995

That doesn't really make sense. If I was scum trying to concoct some fake feedback, wouldn't I wait to start posting until... I had made the feedback up? Are you accusing me of being stupid?

46. ISO #1996

47. ISO #1997

I Bet I Will Only Reason I Town Read Ozy Is Because Of His Opening Post Thats A Lot Of Effort To Put Into A Game And Personally I Dont See Scum Doing That.. I Mean I Havent Seen It Before.. Have You?

48. ISO #1998

OPENWOLFING is a huge scumtell man I've felt NO push from you at me, no scumhunting to better gauge my alignment. I feel like you are just sitting on the fence with my alignment.

FMPOV I find it extremely scummy
    he's said like 50 times he THINKS your d1 was closer to open wolfing than scumhunting but he HAS NOT DECIDED. Stop being a bonehead

49. ISO #1999

I suspect your talking to Parasites, although it is only an estimation.
    They might be looking for an outcome to allow them to grow their hunger.
    Of which, I refuse to allow such devious ambitions Conclude.
    I Believe The Term Parasites Means Scum..

50. ISO #2000