S-FM 292: ★ Silent Night ★ [14P] - Page 16
Register

User Tag List

Page 16 of 83 FirstFirst ... 6 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 26 66 ... LastLast
  1. ISO #751

Re: S-FM ★ Silent Night ★ [14P]

Quote Originally Posted by Marshmallow Marshall View Post
    My last post also replies to yours partially.

Efe is null, which leads me to scumread him a bit because I can usually see when he's town. Nothing heavy, though. I also disagree that when he talks about the game, he's systematically scum. Plus, if we're going to lynch people for talking about the game...

You haven't heard much from me this game? Hmm, you probably should have your eyes checked, then. Let me find my list of reads of before - oh! yes, I have a list of reads! I probably did something this game then, yeah? -, and I'll update it. And don't go telling me I did nothing this game.

Also, Magoroth is town because he's keeping a genuine town tone since yesterday, I did not see any weird push at people, nor did I see strong nonsense/manipulation from him. He's just trying to help and to have fun. Plus, his stuff about eating his hat if I'm not town (or if anyone else but me was not town, doesn't matter) just screams town about him lol.
    Im Mad At You But Also Very Very Proud Of You

This Is Weird
    I Like Ice Cream

2. ISO #752

Quote Originally Posted by Solid D. View Post
    I think light is town as much as i hate the way he types, he did however do the set up with the coat an briefcase bit way early in the game so is plausible that he was banking on angel. seems a little meta

@aamirus i mentioned you in post a bit back about picking on ozy right after blink let him have it about his first post. just seemed odd that you'd start poking at him right after blink. make of that what you will

if blink is aggressive then i see no reason as to be find that scummy. im new to this i'll figure people out

i trust mm an mag as i've said from the start.

SB16 sure does love his trains.

ozy is a stats man. i see no reason for him to continue to update us like that if hes scum. scum wouldnt keep track of that it would just implicate him

i sus SB16 the most

2nd sus: vercron, caustic, Chip. even if they are busy, they aint sayin much! we need info!
    Okay yeah I like this guy you’re out of my sus pool
    Quote Originally Posted by S-FM Unfunny View Post
    How dare you send me another box of cereal
    Quote Originally Posted by ChannelMiner View Post
    Anyways I shot Brad due to my morbid fear of zombies.

3. ISO #753

4. ISO #754

Quote Originally Posted by Stealthbomber16 View Post
    Go fill out ozy’s read chart because I feel like I haven’t heard much from you this game
    Yeah, if anyone wants to help me fill it up, that would be great!
    I haven't updated it per se, want to have full reads lists posts to do so.
    MM Huey Solid Varcron Caustic OzyWho Stealthbomber16 Korvoth Naz/voss Blink Efe Mag Aamirus Yagami
    MM N
    Huey N
    Solid N
    Varcron N
    Caustic N
    OzyWho N
    Stealthbomber16 N
    Korvoth N
    Naz/Voss N
    Blink N
    Efe N
    Mag N
    Aamirus N
    Yagami N
    - Townread
    - Scumread
    - Leaning Scum
    - there's something awfully fishy about this slot and it may not have anything to do with the game
    - No Read

5. ISO #755

6. ISO #756

I think light is town as much as i hate the way he types, he did however do the set up with the coat an briefcase bit way early in the game so is plausible that he was banking on angel. seems a little meta

@aamirus i mentioned you in post a bit back about picking on ozy right after blink let him have it about his first post. just seemed odd that you'd start poking at him right after blink. make of that what you will

if blink is aggressive then i see no reason as to be find that scummy. im new to this i'll figure people out

ozy is a stats man. i see no reason for him to continue to update us like that if hes scum. scum wouldnt keep track of that it would just implicate him

i sus SB16 the most

2nd sus: vercron, caustic, Chip. even if they are busy, they aint sayin much! we need info!
    Yea I quoted that and asked about it and you still won’t explain. What is odd about it?
    Have you ever heard the tragedy of Darth Jar Jar the wise?

7. ISO #757

Quote Originally Posted by OzyWho View Post

-vote Solid D.

Though, I don't feel very comfortable with this. I do sincerely believe he is trying scumhunting and solving the game. But I evaluate his potential to that of a rookie, and his play makes sense for a rookie town. If we knew he was actually a very good player, I would scumread him instantly.
    i just posted my reads a sec ago if you missed them. thanks for the comment! i actually don't think im to good at fm xD a lot of reading an things can get out of hand so fast its great!

8. ISO #758

Quote Originally Posted by Efekannn02 View Post
    You Guys Dont Scare Me

And Also Its Fun Using Extreme Wifom On Myself/With Myself While Abusing Meta To Prove A Point That My Meta Is A Wifom In Itself
    TL;DR: Im A Citizen And Will Laugh If I Die
    Hmm, actually fearing death is pretty bad for efe.

9. ISO #759

10. ISO #760

Quote Originally Posted by aamirus View Post
    Yeah this is pretty sus ngl

11. ISO #761

12. ISO #762

Fearing Death Is A Move Scum Efekannn02 Would Do
    Claiming To Not Be Scared And Side With His "Town" Meta(That Doesnt Exist Since Its All Wifom) Is Also Something Scum Efekannn02 Would Do BUT But Something Neutral And Town Efekannn02 Would Also Do

Basically Reading Me Is Difficult
    I Like Ice Cream

13. ISO #763

14. ISO #764

The hell mag, i am a good member of the town and you come out and do me like this, place a spike in my side.
    I have spoken of my reads in part here is a quick rundown of everyone i can remember. Please keep in mind i havent read really anything before page 12 (in 50 page mode) and probably wont.

Solid D - Town lean (gut read)
    Light - Scum Lean
    Efe - Town Lean (reasons i wont reveal now)
    Stealth - Town
    Mag - Town Lean
    MM - Neut
    Ozy - Town Lean
    Caustic - Scum lean (he has said like nothing and said he will do analysis yet aint here, i am guilty of this myself in the past doesnt make it less scummy)
    Blink - Idk she hasnt posted in a while also if i try and read blink ill be wrong cause last time i read blink i was very wrong till end game.
    Aamirus - Neutral but leaning on a scum lean if ya get me, i dont like some of the things he has said.
    I have no reads on the other 4, it may be because i havent read like 600 posts but ya know they will come as time goes on.
    Share Our Wealth, for not Sharing the wealth leaves the risk of dying when the communist arrive, and we dont want communist now do we.

15. ISO #765

16. ISO #766

17. ISO #767

Quote Originally Posted by Huey The Long View Post
    The hell mag, i am a good member of the town and you come out and do me like this, place a spike in my side.
    I have spoken of my reads in part here is a quick rundown of everyone i can remember. Please keep in mind i havent read really anything before page 12 (in 50 page mode) and probably wont.

Light - Scum Lean
    Stealth - Town
    Mag - Town Lean
    MM - Neut
    Ozy - Town Lean
    Caustic - Scum lean (he has said like nothing and said he will do analysis yet aint here, i am guilty of this myself in the past doesnt make it less scummy)
    Blink - Idk she hasnt posted in a while also if i try and read blink ill be wrong cause last time i read blink i was very wrong till end game.
    Aamirus - Neutral but leaning on a scum lean if ya get me, i dont like some of the things he has said.
    I have no reads on the other 4, it may be because i havent read like 600 posts but ya know they will come as time goes on.
    Was Blink Pretending To Be Her Husband All This Time??
    I Like Ice Cream

18. ISO #768

19. ISO #769

I agree. @Huey The Long
    Be honest. Why did you skip reading a lot of the game thread?
    Being a brit i got in from work at 11pm GMT yesterday, i woke up at 11AM GMT today, been busy, come on in the afternoon, see 600 posts and decide that i cant be assed reading that many posts right now cause i do have things to do. That said i wont laze about and i will try and scumhunt when i can, just a busy guy right now.
    Share Our Wealth, for not Sharing the wealth leaves the risk of dying when the communist arrive, and we dont want communist now do we.

20. ISO #770

21. ISO #771

i just posted my reads a sec ago if you missed them. thanks for the comment! i actually don't think im to good at fm xD a lot of reading an things can get out of hand so fast its great!
    Dude, People make posts faster than I read them these past ~30 minutes or something lol

22. ISO #772

Was Blink Pretending To Be Her Husband All This Time??
    lmao, i need to stop calling blink a she, for some reason the name makes me thing she instead of he and i f o r g e t .

23. ISO #773

24. ISO #774
    Ganelon

guys unforunately I'm getting totally wasted tonight so I cannot vote.............
    soz, idk what to do should I park my vote on someone

25. ISO #775
    Ganelon

tbh I have a theory that blink is secretly a she so

26. ISO #776

Yeah, if anyone wants to help me fill it up, that would be great!
    I haven't updated it per se, want to have full reads lists posts to do so.
    MM Huey Solid Varcron Caustic OzyWho Stealthbomber16 Korvoth Naz/voss Blink Efe Mag Aamirus Yagami
    MM N
    Huey N
    Solid N
    Varcron N
    Caustic N
    OzyWho N
    Stealthbomber16 N
    Korvoth N
    Naz/Voss N
    Blink N
    Efe N
    Mag N
    Aamirus N
    Yagami N

- Townread
    - Scumread
    - Leaning Scum
    - there's something awfully fishy about this slot and it may not have anything to do with the game
    - No Read

I love this big table so god damn much.

27. ISO #777

i sus SB16 the most

@OzyWho if you were intrested

28. ISO #778

lmao, i need to stop calling blink a she, for some reason the name makes me thing she instead of he and i f o r g e t .
    Do You Know Someone From The Past Who Is Similiar To Blink But Is A Female?

That Could Explain The Frequent Mistakes
    I Like Ice Cream

29. ISO #779

MM N
    Huey N
    Solid N
    Varcron N
    Caustic N
    OzyWho N
    Stealthbomber16 N
    Korvoth N
    Naz/Voss N
    Blink N
    Efe N
    Mag N
    Aamirus N
    Yagami N
    - Townread
    - Scumread
    - Leaning Scum
    - No Read

30. ISO #780

Fearing Death Is A Move Scum Efekannn02 Would Do
    Claiming To Not Be Scared And Side With His "Town" Meta(That Doesnt Exist Since Its All Wifom) Is Also Something Scum Efekannn02 Would Do BUT But Something Neutral And Town Efekannn02 Would Also Do

Basically Reading Me Is Difficult
    I’m sorry but you’re really digging a hole here. Until that post about being a citizen I wouldn’t have lynched you but these last 2 posts are really bothering me.
    -vote Efekannn02

31. ISO #781

Light - Scum Lean
    Stealth - Town
    Mag - Town Lean
    MM - Neut
    Ozy - Town Lean
    thanks
    [spoiler]
    MM N
    Huey N
    Solid N
    Varcron N
    Caustic N
    OzyWho N
    Stealthbomber16 N
    Korvoth N
    Naz/Voss N
    Blink N
    Efe N
    Mag N
    Aamirus N
    Yagami N
    - Townread
    - Scumread
    - Leaning Scum
    - No Read [/spoiler]

32. ISO #782

33. ISO #783
    Ganelon

what the fuck did Efe retract his TPR claim?
    ya fuck that
    -vote Efekannn02

Lynch this

34. ISO #784
    Ganelon

I’m sorry but you’re really digging a hole here. Until that post about being a citizen I wouldn’t have lynched you but these last 2 posts are really bothering me.
    -vote Efekannn02
    same

35. ISO #785

36. ISO #786

Quote Originally Posted by Magoroth View Post
    guys unforunately I'm getting totally wasted tonight so I cannot vote.............
    soz, idk what to do should I park my vote on someone
    If i was in your position i would park it on Light if you cant vote atall tonight, thats me though cause i think Light is a good EoD lynch.
    That said sometimes it may be the best not to vote, given we are in Plurality your vote will matter even if its not on the person lynched.

37. ISO #787

-vote Efekannn02
    <3

AHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHHAAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAH AHA
    I Like Ice Cream

38. ISO #788

39. ISO #789
    Ganelon

If i was in your position i would park it on Light if you cant vote atall tonight, thats me though cause i think Light is a good EoD lynch.
    That said sometimes it may be the best not to vote, given we are in Plurality your vote will matter even if its not on the person lynched.
    as it stands it isn't light methinks, light's progression is too towny

40. ISO #790

41. ISO #791

42. ISO #792

OLD LIST, OUTDATED:

Quote Originally Posted by Marshmallow Marshall View Post

Medium townreads
    OzyWho, already explained

Weak townreads
    Blinkskater, his post about Kovath feels very genuine, as I just said in my recent post
    Vozztallah, mostly for Naz's reaction & seemingly genuine frustration, and I don't see why she would be like that as scum

Tiny townreads
    Magoroth, his speech about how scum gambits are often misinterpreted makes more sense from a Town than from a Scum PoV (because of benefits), but that's nothing big
    Efekannn02, gutread

Nulls : Everyone I don't talk about

Slightly scummy
    Kovath, his early posts are posts I would see a scum make, they don't bring anything to the game, aren't specially trolly either, it's just weird, and it doesn't fit with his last game in which he was town

Scummy
    Light_Yagami, openly TPR-hunting, posts that "He might be scum, and he might be town" useless reasoning.
    Aamirus, a lot of stretches and wording manipulation (calling ozy my lock town read when I didn't say that, the "liar" thing, attacking Ozy a lot for weak reasons)

I'm an anti-scum ;)
    @Stealthbomber16 OOOO AAAAA WEWUWUEUWEUWEUWEUWUWU WEEEWOOOOO THAT EXISTS!!!

NEW LIST

Town core - will never lynch
    Magoroth, already explained in my last posts.
    Stealthbomber16, he's way too happy of being town lol, and he's scumhunting hard and genuinely; his interactions with Light just scream town.

Very strong townread
    OzyWho, already explained a lot about this read. Not putting him in the town core since I didn't read a part of the thread yet, and I fear that his activity and helpfulness dropped...

Strong-ish townread
    Light_Yagami... his play just doesn't make sense at all as scum. And by that, I mean it makes even less sense than it does if he's town.

Medium townread
    Blinkskater, he really looks like his town self but I can't put him higher than that, EVER. Every time I put him at the top of my list, he's scum lol. Unless he's somehow power-role-confirmed, he won't go higher than that.

Weak townread
    Vozztallah, where the hell are they? But outside of that, I liked the early posts from Naz.

Null : Everyone I don't talk about

Slightly scummy
    Caustic, he's obviously a smurf with experience, he was supposed to give an analysis, which did not happen. He also speaks the Queen Elizabeth I's English, to take Mag's words, which is just weird for someone who doesn't contribute lol.

Quite scummy
    Kovath, same reasons as my first list, but it got worse because time passed.
    Aamirus, still scummy, I still feel like she twists people's words. MAYBE that's her way of playing town, but I have big doubts.

Quote Originally Posted by The Lawyer View Post
    Besides your lamp and your refridgerators, do you find anyone else suspicious?
    Quote Originally Posted by oliverz144 View Post
    it looks like many, e.g. MM and lag, suffered under the influence of paopan. However there is a victim: frinckles. He left the path of rationality and fully dived into the parallel reality of baby shark, king shark, and soviet union pizzas.
    Spoiler : The meaning of life :

43. ISO #793
    Ganelon

also I don't trust varcron

44. ISO #794

45. ISO #795
    Ganelon

You Do Know If Im Town It Will Be Proven That I Dont Have A Meta Right?
    the only thing this will prove is that you're a shit player tbh

46. ISO #796

Quote Originally Posted by Stealthbomber16 View Post
    I’ll let ozy update the table so we both match because I’m on my phone

-vote Efekannn02

L-2
    Uhh what? First of all, that's L-3.

I'm not really against that lynch, but... where is it coming from? I don't see the progression from anyone at all.
    it looks like many, e.g. MM and lag, suffered under the influence of paopan. However there is a victim: frinckles. He left the path of rationality and fully dived into the parallel reality of baby shark, king shark, and soviet union pizzas.

47. ISO #797

48. ISO #798

Quote Originally Posted by Magoroth View Post
    the only thing this will prove is that you're a shit player tbh
    That isn't wrong lol.

49. ISO #799

50. ISO #800