{Watch List} Ankhnoire 1-S2-1-10179968
Register

User Tag List

1. ISO #1

Ankhnoire 1-S2-1-10179968

Ankhnoire 1-S2-1-10179968
    Crimes Commited: Gamethrowing + Smurfing

I'm convinced this guy is a smurf of a banned player, but let's get to the gamethrowing first.

Game 1 (3356):
    He is jailor. Aside from exeing two townies, on day 3 he claims lookout and accuse two random players. Marshall reveals, and he doesn't pm him his role despite being a confirmed jailor and not interrogator. He gets lynched.

Game 2: (3357):
    He is investigator. Day 2 he claims audited even though he wasn't. He dies day 3 sanitized. I don't think the game was affected, but there was a judge, so a government might reveal thinking auditor and survivor are all the neutrals.

So here is why I think this guy is a smurf.
    His profile is empty, and this is his match history.
    Untitled.png

I.e he made an account dedicated to Mafia 1 year ago. but only played couple games.
    Combine that with his behavior and knowledge of lw and lookout claims, I'm pretty convinced he is gamethrowing on purpose using this account.

-Mafia- (3356).SC2Replay-Mafia- (3357).SC2Replay
    I have no use for these bloodless minnows. Bring me a prey that will sate my bloodlust. I hunger.

2. ISO #2

Re: Ankhnoire 1-S2-1-10179968

ID: Ankhnoire 1-S2-1-10179968

Spoiler : FirstReplay :
    First Replay:

Summary:
    D1: Immediately chooses to jail Mostache
    N1: Executes Mostache and explains that it's because he hates diablos

D2: Chooses to jail Mr Dad
    N2: Immediately chooses to execute Mr Dad, although this player does not properly defend himself in jail anyway.

D3: He claims to be a lookout and says that on n1, 3 and 6 visited 9 (9 was killed and cleaned n1). The marshall reveals and receives role pms, and then decides to lynch Ankhnoire given that his claim is clearly made up.

For the rest of the game he says "kys" to various people repeatedly in the dead chat.

Game eventually ends in a surprise comeback win for town.

Spoiler : SecondReplay :
    Replay 2:
    He receives the role investigator and chooses the name REDDIT IS GAY in slot 14.

D1: He leaves the lw "going to investigate 15 n1" (15 is mostache).

N1: investigates mostache

D2: updates his lw to correctly indicate that he saw no crimes and that he was bussed.
    Then he publicly claims that he was audited to citizen, which is not true...

N2: he gets killed and cleaned by the mafia.

Game eventually ends in a flawless mafia win.

Previous Crimes:
    All extremely old, but 3x Gamethrowing and 2x point ban on 2 separate EU accounts (using the same fairly unique name).
    https://www.sc2mafia.com/forum/showth...ight=Ankhnoire
    https://www.sc2mafia.com/forum/showth...ight=Ankhnoire

Verdict
    Replay 1: Griefing
    Replay 2: Griefing

Recommended Punishment:
    WL X3

Notes:
    It is acceptable to make up false claims in certain circumstances. Often just to try to get information during an otherwise silent day, but there can be plenty of other times where it's fine as well. However, looking at these 2 replays and some of the past reports, it is clear that you have a pattern of making up random false claims to troll. It would be 1 thing if, after the marshall revealed, you pm him your real role, but instead you wait until you get lynched and then simply say "kys". I consider this level of trolling to be high enough to be worthy of a griefing tag. Other players cannot properly solve the game with a towny throwing out random bullshit for shits and giggles.

Technically, this player is also avoiding a pointban by using a new account, although the pointbans were in 2013 and 2015 so I'm not sure if you care about that @Arrow .
    Have you ever heard the tragedy of Darth Jar Jar the wise?

3. ISO #3