User Tag List

Page 74 of 83 FirstFirst ... 24 64 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 ... LastLast
Results 3,651 to 3,700 of 4142
  1. ISO #3651

2. ISO #3652
    Ganelon

Re: S-FM 292: ★ Silent Night ★ [14P]

Quote Originally Posted by blinkskater View Post
    But why would solid fake a carol and put a dead town in it. Then narrow down that carol even more by killing aamirus, leaving 2 town flips and ONLY MM narrowing down the carol they faked?

Mag thay doesnt make any sense
    hes trying to get MM lynched for an easy win?

3. ISO #3653

4. ISO #3654
    Ganelon

Agreed

5. ISO #3655

6. ISO #3656

7. ISO #3657

8. ISO #3658

9. ISO #3659

10. ISO #3660

11. ISO #3661

12. ISO #3662

Quote Originally Posted by Light_Yagami View Post
    I Think The Only Reason Im Still Alive Is

A) They Can Keep Me Role Blocked..

B) To Cause A Degree Of Doubt In The Claims.

Its Entirely Plausible That Blink And Solid D Make Up The Carol The Night Before So It Would Look Legit..
    Scum would never make up a carol with a dead town player, then nightkill another leaving a player protected by the neutral. That makes absolutley zero sense and is a scummy angle to push
    This isn't where i parked my car.....

13. ISO #3663

14. ISO #3664

15. ISO #3665

16. ISO #3666

Because the play you are claiming scum is makin doesn't make sense for scum to do straight up
    I Mean.. Kinda Makes Sense If They Killed The Caroler Night 1.. And Knew About The Persons Role. And Thought They Could Use The Claim Another Day For An Advantage..

17. ISO #3667

I Mean.. Kinda Makes Sense If They Killed The Caroler Night 1.. And Knew About The Persons Role. And Thought They Could Use The Claim Another Day For An Advantage..
    Not the case i am the caroler and aamirus was listmaker so unless ur claiming investigative role then no.

And it makes no sense to fake that carol for the reasons i gave

18. ISO #3668

19. ISO #3669

Not the case i am the caroler and aamirus was listmaker so unless ur claiming investigative role then no.

And it makes no sense to fake that carol for the reasons i gave

Yeah I Guess So.. So In Your Eyes Huey Was Actress.. Then Solid D Is Either Consort Of Janitor.. Most Likely Janitor If He Got The Carol.. Making What SB16 Consort? If Im To Believe Ur Caroler Blink..

20. ISO #3670

Yeah I Guess So.. So In Your Eyes Huey Was Actress.. Then Solid D Is Either Consort Of Janitor.. Most Likely Janitor If He Got The Carol.. Making What SB16 Consort? If Im To Believe Ur Caroler Blink..
    But With A Night Kill And Me Being RBd Every Night Neither The Consort Or Janitor Would Be Home.. So.. If Solid D. Is Town He Wouldnt Move Making Him Town.. Thus Opening Us To SB16 And Naz/Voss Scum.. Since We All Kinda Agree That MM Is Town?

21. ISO #3671

Sb16 hasnt posted in 5 days no clue on his alignment

22. ISO #3672

But With A Night Kill And Me Being RBd Every Night Neither The Consort Or Janitor Would Be Home.. So.. If Solid D. Is Town He Wouldnt Move Making Him Town.. Thus Opening Us To SB16 And Naz/Voss Scum.. Since We All Kinda Agree That MM Is Town?
    Theres a problem MM never said anything about the carol i gave him.

23. ISO #3673

24. ISO #3674

25. ISO #3675

26. ISO #3676

27. ISO #3677

28. ISO #3678

29. ISO #3679

30. ISO #3680

@Solid D. Maaan nobody understands the situation here my dude, i still think theres no way you'd fake that list then progress the game how you have as a scummie.

Like regardless of MM's alignment, town and acum cant push there because mag openly cant let that flip happen. That being the case mag 100% needs to scum side or else the scum will 100% kill MM. Which means mag winning means town losses, and mag will always choose himself and MM surviving over a town win because both can't happen =(

31. ISO #3681

Listen up, guys... Two days ago, Blink (and Solid D. sheepng him) were saying loudly that I was Ozy's scum lover. Now that Ozy has flipped town and that the Lover is dead, I'm "obviously scum"? Lol. Now Solid D. is saying that even though he was clueless not so long ago. That's just SO obvious
    Quote Originally Posted by The Lawyer View Post
    Besides your lamp and your refridgerators, do you find anyone else suspicious?
    Quote Originally Posted by oliverz144 View Post
    it looks like many, e.g. MM and lag, suffered under the influence of paopan. However there is a victim: frinckles. He left the path of rationality and fully dived into the parallel reality of baby shark, king shark, and soviet union pizzas.
    Spoiler : The meaning of life :

32. ISO #3682

Like if MM is scum he'd never claim he got my carol here, and he would know i was likely roleblocked anyways because they wouldn't know who my carol was going to. A town MM doesn't know either way but wouldn't lie about recieving a carol

33. ISO #3683

Theres a problem MM never said anything about the carol i gave him.
    Blinkskater never gave me a carol. This man is 100% scum.
    -vote Blinkskater

@Magoroth no doubts there
    it looks like many, e.g. MM and lag, suffered under the influence of paopan. However there is a victim: frinckles. He left the path of rationality and fully dived into the parallel reality of baby shark, king shark, and soviet union pizzas.

34. ISO #3684

Like if MM is scum he'd never claim he got my carol here, and he would know i was likely roleblocked anyways because they wouldn't know who my carol was going to. A town MM doesn't know either way but wouldn't lie about recieving a carol
    Yeah, which is why I don't lie about not recieving any lol.

35. ISO #3685

Quote Originally Posted by Marshmallow Marshall View Post
    Listen up, guys... Two days ago, Blink (and Solid D. sheepng him) were saying loudly that I was Ozy's scum lover. Now that Ozy has flipped town and that the Lover is dead, I'm "obviously scum"? Lol. Now Solid D. is saying that even though he was clueless not so long ago. That's just SO obvious
    I said you were ozys neutral lover not scum. I said it seemed like you were neutral love and ozy was your lovee, don't twist what i said.

I even posted the typical ignore the neutral MM post...

36. ISO #3686

BLINK IS CONFIRMED SCUM, just look at how Ozy got lynched, how he was calling me with pure nonsensical arguments Ozy's lover, and now how I suddenly became scum in his book for... no reason, outside of me not reciving a "carol", carol which does not exist. There's no caroler. Aamirus LIED about recieving a carol early on, and we all assumed Blink was the caroler, but if Aamirus never recieved one, then NOONE DID. This is all a big lie, and Blink is scum.

37. ISO #3687

I said you were ozys neutral lover not scum. I said it seemed like you were neutral love and ozy was your lovee, don't twist what i said.

You said I was in love with scum ozy lol

38. ISO #3688

Also, it doesn't make more sense, as was gloriously pointed out on that day.

You know, you shouldn't have claimed Caroler. I still had doubts... but now you're confirmed scum XD

39. ISO #3689

40. ISO #3690

41. ISO #3691

BLINK IS CONFIRMED SCUM, just look at how Ozy got lynched, how he was calling me with pure nonsensical arguments Ozy's lover, and now how I suddenly became scum in his book for... no reason, outside of me not reciving a "carol", carol which does not exist. There's no caroler. Aamirus LIED about recieving a carol early on, and we all assumed Blink was the caroler, but if Aamirus never recieved one, then NOONE DID. This is all a big lie, and Blink is scum.
    Ok this is all scum rhetoric now i called your day 1 pure, there were other players i felt were more scummy.

To say you became scum for no reason completely disregarding that fact that i gave solid a carol which he confirmed. Varcron aamirus and MM were in that carol.

Aamirus flippd town after a night kill

Varcron flipped town sleepwalker due to a scum nightkill, that leaves MM. This is a fucking reason to scum read you. Saying i have no reason is not backing up what you're saying and shallow scum talk.

I never claimed i gave aamirus a carol because i didn't. When she claimed a carol i was assuming that there was possibly another on out there because she didn't seem like scum.

42. ISO #3692

Also, it doesn't make more sense, as was gloriously pointed out on that day.

You know, you shouldn't have claimed Caroler. I still had doubts... but now you're confirmed scum XD
    Did you even read why i said you seemed like a lover with ozy?

You just ignore what i said and spit that i had no reason to say that. While still saying i said you were scum when i never even said that

43. ISO #3693

DO NOT ADDRESS THE NEUTRAL MARSHMALLOW MARSHALL

DO NOT ADDRESS THE NEUTRAL MARSHMALLOW MARSHALL
    @Marshmallow Marshall

The proof is all over the thread if you were town you'd remember this instead of saying that i called you scum.

44. ISO #3694

45. ISO #3695

46. ISO #3696

47. ISO #3697

Sigh... IDK Man Its What Ever At This Point.. Maybe If Solid D. Came On To Express What He Thought Then Maybe I Might Agree With You Blink Bit I Just Dont Know Anymore.. Merry Christmas Or Happy Yule.. However, Yall Sat It.. Personally, Its Yule Here In My Home.. Hope Everyone Is Having A Great Time With Their Family..

48. ISO #3698

49. ISO #3699

Quote Originally Posted by Chip Skylark View Post
    -vote marshmallow Marshall

Yep I believe the caroler
    Blink could have been rb last night by MM or whoever consort is
    The carol from yesterday has to mean that MM is scum unless aamirus was actress
    Ohhh so you think aamirus was actress?

50. ISO #3700