S-FM 246 Witch Which is Witch? -SUPERJACK- - Page 8
Register

User Tag List

Page 8 of 9 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 LastLast
  1. ISO #351

Re: S-FM 246 Witch Which is Witch? -SUPERJACK-

I am still very dubious about NumberTwos slot and am scum reading him moderately.
    I am also reasonably convinced scvmurderer is scum. He also admitted to being scum, and then didnt follow that up with anything, so im not sure if he failed to english, or was openwolfing for some serious postgame lols.

Its interesting that efe wont vote scv though, when hes willingly jumped on everything else.
    @Efekannn02 why wont you vote scv, what is your train of thought on his slot? Who would you vote instead?

Monopoly of the Iced variety

2. ISO #352

3. ISO #353

Quote Originally Posted by Iced_Monopoly View Post
    I am still very dubious about NumberTwos slot and am scum reading him moderately.
    I am also reasonably convinced scvmurderer is scum. He also admitted to being scum, and then didnt follow that up with anything, so im not sure if he failed to english, or was openwolfing for some serious postgame lols.

Its interesting that efe wont vote scv though, when hes willingly jumped on everything else.
    @Efekannn02 why wont you vote scv, what is your train of thought on his slot? Who would you vote instead?
    As far as I understood, it was a meme wolf claim. I honestly don't have any particular attraction to it being scummy or townie in response; it just kinda is.

4. ISO #354

5. ISO #355

6. ISO #356

you because scv likes to hammer
    I Like Ice Cream

7. ISO #357

8. ISO #358

9. ISO #359

10. ISO #360

This game is absolutely dead, and it's clear nobody has any interest in playing it.
    If i could lynch three people I would, but the scum is probably in the pool of scv, bird, number two.
    Let's just finish this game.
    -vote scvmurderer
    Hm, im here
    CHOO CHOO, THE DARK GOD CALLS THOSE RIGHTEOUS AND FAITHFUL! FLOCK TO THE DARK MESSIAHS ARMS!

11. ISO #361

This game is absolutely dead, and it's clear nobody has any interest in playing it.
    If i could lynch three people I would, but the scum is probably in the pool of scv, bird, number two.
    Let's just finish this game.
    -vote scvmurderer
    Also ow, what did you do last night?
    CHOO CHOO, THE DARK GOD CALLS THOSE RIGHTEOUS AND FAITHFUL! FLOCK TO THE DARK MESSIAHS ARMS!

12. ISO #362

13. ISO #363

Thats seriously all you have to contribute?

Im at work at the moment, but whoever posted about being in a architect chat n1 needs to pipe up and tell us about that conversation that went down. Both parties do actually.
    do you notice that bird and sheep are voting scv? i dont think he is scum please stop this nonsense
    I Like Ice Cream

14. ISO #364

15. ISO #365

Quote Originally Posted by Efekannn02 View Post
    do you notice that bird and sheep are voting scv? i dont think he is scum please stop this nonsense
    Then make a case for everyone else to join you on one of those scum reads. You dont win this game by say 'stop' and not doing jackshit all, then complaining postgame. You need to be proactive. You need to convince everyone else that your reads are the right reads. I have 0 incentive to follow shit of yours because youre not playing this game.

SCV is going to be lynched at this point. You can either join us, or eat rope tomorrow (If he flips red, or we dont lynch.)

16. ISO #366

@Efekannn02 Just vote scv. If it turns out bird and sheep are scum, then it doesnt matter. They win a game where nobody has been playing, and isnt part of the ladder. Its like winning a finger painting competition in preschool, pointless. The game is long, slow, uninteresting, and needs to end. Hammer and lets get this over with.

17. ISO #367

@Efekannn02 Just vote scv. If it turns out bird and sheep are scum, then it doesnt matter. They win a game where nobody has been playing, and isnt part of the ladder. Its like winning a finger painting competition in preschool, pointless. The game is long, slow, uninteresting, and needs to end. Hammer and lets get this over with.
    Hm, arnt u the condescending one

18. ISO #368

19. ISO #369

You have done literally nothing all game. You havnt even tried to defend or save yourself from this lynch. This game needs to end, and if it starts with you, thats fine by me.
    Sure, lynch me, end the game faster for scum.

20. ISO #370

21. ISO #371

22. ISO #372

23. ISO #373

24. ISO #374

thats gamethrowing and scv looks town for me...

lets instead get bird you people know what he already did so no need to explain

-vote bird
    I Like Ice Cream

25. ISO #375

sorry for my inactivity. I was busy drinking all day yesterday.

i have a hard time seeing a scenario where both bird and scv are scums now, so i have to change my stance on that one.

If bird flips scum then i would guess that sheep is his buddy. If he flips town, then scv and efekann have to be the scums

26. ISO #376

Quote Originally Posted by Numbertwo View Post
    sorry for my inactivity. I was busy drinking all day yesterday.

i have a hard time seeing a scenario where both bird and scv are scums now, so i have to change my stance on that one.

If bird flips scum then i would guess that sheep is his buddy. If he flips town, then scv and efekann have to be the scums
    all the votes are already ready to go on scv. make your associations tomorrow after the flip.

27. ISO #377

all the votes are already ready to go on scv. make your associations tomorrow after the flip.
    are you scum aswell? what is your goddamn accusation against scv you tiny little architect im sure bird is the evil alongside with 22
    I Like Ice Cream

28. ISO #378

29. ISO #379

30. ISO #380

31. ISO #381

32. ISO #382

33. ISO #383

2 freaking hours left i refuse to vote scv because i think he is not scum my suspicion is on bird + 22
    So your going to vote bird?

34. ISO #384

35. ISO #385

i need to convinced iced that bird is a nice lynch

CONVINCATION

I DEMAND FOR YOU TO VOTE UP BIRD HAVE YOU NOT SEEN ANY SUSPICION FFS?
    How to convince people to lynch, by efe:
    I scum read this person, but i cant explain why, so come up with your own reasons to scum read them, then convince yourself of them, then vote them. Just dont make me do any work. Kthx.

36. ISO #386

The way i see it, scv is a perfectly good lynch candidate. Hes made absolutely no attempt to defend himself, he doesnt contribute to the game beyond saying 'hm', and he isnt being hammered, despite this lobby enjoying hammering, because people 'feel' hes not scum, despite having done nothing to exhibit towniness, and infact doing the opposite and exhibiting lurker scum defence behaviour

37. ISO #387

38. ISO #388

S-FM 246 Witch Which is Witch?

Day Four

No one died.
    24 HOURS DAYS BEGIN

LINK TO SETUP

4 votes to hammer.
    If limit is not reach, whomever receives the most votes (RNG if draw) Is lynched.

Rolelist Alive Players Graveyard
    Hidden Witch
    Hidden Witch

Hidden Witch Hunter
    Hidden Witch Hunter
    Citizen
    Citizen
    Citizen
    @Iced_Monopoly
    @sheepsaysmeep
    @Scvmurderer
    @Efekannn02
    @Numbertwo
    @bird
    Hybrid -Newsboy [Or girl] (Crier)

DAY ENDS IN

DAYS HOURS MINUTES SECONDS

QuickLinks
    LINK TO SETUP
    PostCount
    Day One
    Day Two
    Day Three

Cryptonic made this sig

Quote Originally Posted by HentaiManOfPeace View Post
    gotchu fam

Attachment 28016

39. ISO #389

40. ISO #390

41. ISO #391

42. ISO #392

I think we're entrenched in a spot where SCV/efe is the most logical, if not for their refusal to provide logic or to propel the game past a state of "no u".

By this point, all scum are locked into their positions and pushes by merit that contradiction is an open scumclaim,. and the game has essentially stagnated.

The fact that scum hasn't been killing in what we're perceiving as "locked" players (sheep, iced), or killing at all, means that they haven't rolled a myriad of killing roles.

[vote[Scvmurderer[/vote]

I'd appreciate just flipping someone at this point.

43. ISO #393

44. ISO #394

Quote Originally Posted by bird View Post
    I think we're entrenched in a spot where SCV/efe is the most logical, if not for their refusal to provide logic or to propel the game past a state of "no u".

By this point, all scum are locked into their positions and pushes by merit that contradiction is an open scumclaim,. and the game has essentially stagnated.

The fact that scum hasn't been killing in what we're perceiving as "locked" players (sheep, iced), or killing at all, means that they haven't rolled a myriad of killing roles.

[vote[Scvmurderer[/vote]

I'd appreciate just flipping someone at this point.
    hello im the evil sheriff that claims that efe is scum with fake leads and then retracted my claim after a fellow troll counterclaimed me please dont lynch me im doing it with all hate on efekannn02 so im using all fake leads like efem helps choooo to survive with legit leads or something like that
    I Like Ice Cream

45. ISO #395

46. ISO #396

47. ISO #397

48. ISO #398

49. ISO #399

50. ISO #400