S-FM The Mages' Guild - Page 19
Register

User Tag List

Page 19 of 82 FirstFirst ... 9 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 29 69 ... LastLast
  1. ISO #901

Re: S-FM The Mages' Guild

There is no benefits to a day 1 lynch other than "we get lucky" and hit a scum. cool, then what? interactions have been choppy as hell. I think we can conclude the lynch is between me and light. so lets say its best case scenario right now, thats a 50/50 of hitting a scum (my POV). If light flips scum, great that will confirm blink some more as town? but blink likes to bus his scummates so that wont do much. Kenny is the one who brought the attention off light to begin with earlier over the "green rolecard" incident - but kenny is pretty much lock town for everyone.

SOMEONE - explain to me the benefits of lynching today over skipping.

Go here → → https://discord.gg/rYRT5Tz Type s.cat, enjoy.

2. ISO #902

Distorted
    Posts 145
    Mike
    Posts 126
    Kenny
    Posts 121
    Light_Yagami
    Posts 115
    Marshmallow Marshall
    Posts 66
    Damus_Graves
    Posts 44
    Eclipse
    Posts 39
    blinkskater
    Posts 19
    rumox
    Posts 17
    Stealthbomber16
    Posts 10
    Gandalfr
    Posts 8

The Lawyer
    Posts 4
    Auckmid
    Posts 4
    Numbertwo

Posts 2

Host is yellow the red are people who have lower post counts than the HOST lol
    Do Not open this spoiler under any condition!!!!!!!
    Spoiler : :
    WHY CANT YOU FOLLOW SIMPLE DIRECTIONS?
    YOU HAVE JUST CAUSED THE END OF ALL MANKIND!!!!!!

<a href=https://www.sc2mafia.com/forum/signaturepics/sigpic27614_1.gif target=_blank>https://www.sc2mafia.com/forum/signat...pic27614_1.gif</a>

3. ISO #903

We get 2 mis lynches + 1 skip in there. Let's use that skip today so we have a better idea whats going on this game. Then we can decide a lynch target tomorrow when we have god-knows-what info to now work with.

What happens when tomorrow comes and some1 claims they found a mafia? well, its MYLO. what mafia would not claim that? all they need is 1 more lynch. so lynching today forces us to not trust any info we have tomorrow. skipping is literally the only logical play here.

4. ISO #904

Quote Originally Posted by Distorted View Post
    We get 2 mis lynches + 1 skip in there. Let's use that skip today so we have a better idea whats going on this game. Then we can decide a lynch target tomorrow when we have god-knows-what info to now work with.

What happens when tomorrow comes and some1 claims they found a mafia? well, its MYLO. what mafia would not claim that? all they need is 1 more lynch. so lynching today forces us to not trust any info we have tomorrow. skipping is literally the only logical play here.
    I will restate this.

5. ISO #905

6. ISO #906

All this is very townie. But I am not giving you town points for it due to the fact if anyone gets lyched today I will be you I think you know that. If you brought all this up before the fact would be different. Dont being up that you are not even high on the vote list. you are the only one who has been put to L2. so you already know you are prom target to be lynched.

This is not saying you are wrong. The question is Lynch Distorted or skip a lynch day. I am inclined to agree with you on the skip because you give a good augment. Just know if we skip I will have my eye on you. I may not have any night ability's that I know of but I still have the power to vote.

<a href=https://www.sc2mafia.com/forum/signaturepics/sigpic27614_1.gif target=_blank>https://www.sc2mafia.com/forum/signat...pic27614_1.gif</a>

7. ISO #907

Quote Originally Posted by Mike View Post
    All this is very townie. But I am not giving you town points for it due to the fact if anyone gets lyched today I will be you I think you know that. If you brought all this up before the fact would be different. Dont being up that you are not even high on the vote list. you are the only one who has been put to L2. so you already know you are prom target to be lynched.

This is not saying you are wrong. The question is Lynch Distorted or skip a lynch day. I am inclined to agree with you on the skip because you give a good augment. Just know if we skip I will have my eye on you. I may not have any night ability's that I know of but I still have the power to vote.
    I'm not doing it for townpoints - this is literally the only play that makes sense for town. 0 idea what our roles do - the first day we will have info we are on MYLO. not a good situation.

And take a look at the votes? I have 1 vote on me lol the question isnt "distorted or skip". Light would most likely be the lynch today. I have no fear right now of being lynched today, so your narrative here is completely, 95% false.

8. ISO #908

All this is very townie. But I am not giving you town points for it, due to the fact that if anyone gets lynched today it will be you. I think you know that. If you brought all this up before the fact things would be different. Don't being up that you are not high on the vote list right now, you are the only person who has been put to L2. You already know you are prime target to be lynched.

Grammer Corrected

9. ISO #909

10. ISO #910

11. ISO #911

I'm not doing it for townpoints - this is literally the only play that makes sense for town. 0 idea what our roles do - the first day we will have info we are on MYLO. not a good situation.

And take a look at the votes? I have 1 vote on me lol the question isnt "distorted or skip". Light would most likely be the lynch today. I have no fear right now of being lynched today, so your narrative here is completely, 95% false.
    NO light is being pushed not lynched. You know this. right now you are a high scum read.

MM is my biggest town read and also my biggest scum read. Talk about a twisted game.

12. ISO #912

Distorted
    Posts 145
    Mike
    Posts 126
    Kenny
    Posts 121
    Light_Yagami
    Posts 115
    Marshmallow Marshall
    Posts 66
    Damus_Graves
    Posts 44
    Eclipse
    Posts 39
    blinkskater
    Posts 19
    rumox
    Posts 17
    Stealthbomber16
    Posts 10
    Gandalfr
    Posts 8

The Lawyer
    Posts 4
    Auckmid
    Posts 4
    Numbertwo

Posts 2

Host is yellow the red are people who have lower post counts than the HOST lol
    Numbertwo Is Playing How He Has Generally Been Playing As Scum Lately.. I Mean He Could Be Busy.. But... IDK..

13. ISO #913

There is no benefits to a day 1 lynch other than "we get lucky" and hit a scum. cool, then what? interactions have been choppy as hell. I think we can conclude the lynch is between me and light. so lets say its best case scenario right now, thats a 50/50 of hitting a scum (my POV). If light flips scum, great that will confirm blink some more as town? but blink likes to bus his scummates so that wont do much. Kenny is the one who brought the attention off light to begin with earlier over the "green rolecard" incident - but kenny is pretty much lock town for everyone.

SOMEONE - explain to me the benefits of lynching today over skipping.

Those 3 posts seem really anti-town to me. The lynch options today are in no way limited to only Yagami and Distorted. Noone should work towards limiting the lynch to those options.
    Also odd choice of numbers with the 95% after saying claiming it'd be either skip, yagami and distorted.
    Really aggressive twisting of facts and narratives there on Distorted's side.

14. ISO #914

Quote Originally Posted by Kenny View Post
    Those 3 posts seem really anti-town to me. The lynch options today are in no way limited to only Yagami and Distorted. Noone should work towards limiting the lynch to those options.
    Also odd choice of numbers with the 95% after saying claiming it'd be either skip, yagami and distorted.
    Here is an important fact town can not forget

Archmage disappearing and his traitorous advisor fleeing the scene, disguised as a common student...

Host pout this out 3 student claims. ME, MM, Light. Town to be honest none of us should be trusted.

15. ISO #915

Here is an important fact town can not forget

Archmage disappearing and his traitorous advisor fleeing the scene, disguised as a common student...

Host pout this out 3 student claims. ME, MM, Light. Town to be honest none of us should be trusted.
    I've seen more student claims.

16. ISO #916

17. ISO #917

Quote Originally Posted by Marshmallow Marshall View Post
    Also, Citizens are straight up Citizens, I believe. So if you have a hard time understanding what you are, you're probably not Citizen.

... Maybe because he threw a bullshit accusation on my obvious parallel with Werewolf Ball, saying it was a code to claim scum, and that I only reacted by calling bullshit, which it is?

Doesn't mean you shouldn't explain at least a bit...
    What do you think my post meant lol
    Quote Originally Posted by Damus_Graves View Post
    You have no quantifiable way of proving that a citizens rolecard is a straightforward citizen rolecard unless you are hardclaiming. I thought the similar of my card before I asked additional questions.

Ok. Thanks.

You didn’t ask. That’s the point. A lack of saying something is just as significant as actually saying something
    What are your thoughts on this?

18. ISO #918

19. ISO #919

20. ISO #920

21. ISO #921

22. ISO #922

23. ISO #923

24. ISO #924

Skip Day (3 [L-4]):
    Damus_Graves, Distorted, Light_Yagami
    Light_Yagami (3 [L-4]):
    Marshmallow Marshall, blinkskater, The Lawyer
    Distorted (1 [L-6]):
    Kenny
    Kenny (1 [L-6]):
    Eclipse

I am going to Laff if our scum team it the ones voting skip lol

25. ISO #925

26. ISO #926

Quote Originally Posted by Light_Yagami View Post
    Im Voting Skip Simply So I Can Ask Host Questions About My Role And Function..
    So, I get back and I see... that. You do realize that you can do it RIGHT NOW.... right? And that you don't need to cut us off the info that a lynch + a day would give us? I'm sorry but, do you think before making your posts?
    Quote Originally Posted by The Lawyer View Post
    Besides your lamp and your refridgerators, do you find anyone else suspicious?
    Quote Originally Posted by oliverz144 View Post
    it looks like many, e.g. MM and lag, suffered under the influence of paopan. However there is a victim: frinckles. He left the path of rationality and fully dived into the parallel reality of baby shark, king shark, and soviet union pizzas.
    Spoiler : The meaning of life :

27. ISO #927

So, I get back and I see... that. You do realize that you can do it RIGHT NOW.... right? And that you don't need to cut us off the info that a lynch + a day would give us? I'm sorry but, do you think before making your posts?
    Host explicitly stated we have to wait till night one beings to ask about night actions.

28. ISO #928

29. ISO #929

Yeah I Realize I Can Do So Now However, Everything I Have Been Told About My Role Is Ill Answer Ur Questions During The Night.. Via Host.. So Unfortunately As Of Right Now Every Question I Ask Has Been Responded To With Cant Say Right Now. And Or You Can Ask Questions About Your Role At Night....

30. ISO #930

31. ISO #931

32. ISO #932

33. ISO #933

34. ISO #934

35. ISO #935

36. ISO #936

37. ISO #937

Yeah I Realize I Can Do So Now However, Everything I Have Been Told About My Role Is Ill Answer Ur Questions During The Night.. Via Host.. So Unfortunately As Of Right Now Every Question I Ask Has Been Responded To With Cant Say Right Now. And Or You Can Ask Questions About Your Role At Night....
    Which doesn't mean that night won't come if you lynch someone and get info and potentially a scum, instead of missing the said info... That's literally the most terrible reason to skip I've ever heard, honestly. Not wanting to risk to lose a town member is a valid concern (although it's not with Distorted, because of meta), but this is just bullshit.
    The Fact That You Keep Pushing For A Lynch @Marshmallow Marshall Is Really Leading Me To Believe You And Blink Are The Scum Team..
    Oh yea, pushing for a lynch is totally scummy per se because it doesn't allow you to get your host info some hours early. Really, great logic. And even better: it leads you to think I'm scum with a specific person, whom I scumread slightly, by the way... 10/10 would lynch you again. Looks like Distorted isn't dying today, but I'm also good with you lol.
    Also, @Marshmallow Marshall The Fact That You Think We Can Means You Have And Have Probably Gotten Reasonable/Positive Feed Back About Your Role.. Again Reinforcing My Idea You Are Scum..
    The fact that I think we can means I have and have probably gotten reasonable/positive feedback about my role. Which reinforces your idea that I am scum.

Ok, I'll just say it: what you are saying, all of that, is absolutely STUPID. I'm not saying that you are, but this means literally nothing... Let's analyze it.
    The fact that I think we can (we can WHAT?) means I have and have (have and have?) probably gotten reasonable/positive feedback about my role.(how is a feedback reasonable or positive?? And let's remember that this is based on me thinking that we can [nothing].) Which reinforces your idea that I am scum (I don't see how you can draw any conclusion of what you said).

Maybe you should put less energy on Typing Like That and more on actually saying stuff that means something.
    it looks like many, e.g. MM and lag, suffered under the influence of paopan. However there is a victim: frinckles. He left the path of rationality and fully dived into the parallel reality of baby shark, king shark, and soviet union pizzas.

38. ISO #938

Quote Originally Posted by Kenny View Post
    ok @Kenny lets break this down so you can actually back up what you say.

If we mis lynch, we are on MYLO.
    I am almost positive i am not being lynched today, 95% sounds like a fun number to throw out.
    We have a higher chance of lynching a town than a scum today.

@Kenny - which part of that is "really aggressive twisting of facts and narratives"?

Let's see if you can actually back up anything you are saying, or if you are just slinging shit scumpaint everywhere.

39. ISO #939

ok @Kenny lets break this down so you can actually back up what you say.

If we mis lynch, we are on MYLO.
    I am almost positive i am not being lynched today, 95% sounds like a fun number to throw out.
    We have a higher chance of lynching a town than a scum today.

@Kenny - which part of that is "really aggressive twisting of facts and narratives"?

Let's see if you can actually back up anything you are saying, or if you are just slinging shit scumpaint everywhere.
    and @Marshmallow Marshall this is for kenny to respond to - i prefer if you keep it like that and not respond for him.

40. ISO #940

Host explicitly stated we have to wait till night one beings to ask about night actions.
    Which defeats in no way my point that night will still happen, and that skipping won't help anyone there.
    Also stop the broke ass mentality that we HAVe to Lynch every day.
    We need to THINK like this. It's not a terrible issue if we don't actually lynch; but at least, we'll have info because pressure will have been applied, and arguments will have been made to come to that no-lynch state. If we just say "no lynch today", people are just going to be lethargic, or at least scum hunt and pressure much less.

41. ISO #941

Which doesn't mean that night won't come if you lynch someone and get info and potentially a scum, instead of missing the said info... That's literally the most terrible reason to skip I've ever heard, honestly. Not wanting to risk to lose a town member is a valid concern (although it's not with Distorted, because of meta), but this is just bullshit.

Oh yea, pushing for a lynch is totally scummy per se because it doesn't allow you to get your host info some hours early. Really, great logic. And even better: it leads you to think I'm scum with a specific person, whom I scumread slightly, by the way... 10/10 would lynch you again. Looks like Distorted isn't dying today, but I'm also good with you lol.

The fact that I think we can means I have and have probably gotten reasonable/positive feedback about my role. Which reinforces your idea that I am scum.

Ok, I'll just say it: what you are saying, all of that, is absolutely STUPID. I'm not saying that you are, but this means literally nothing... Let's analyze it.
    The fact that I think we can (we can WHAT?) means I have and have (have and have?) probably gotten reasonable/positive feedback about my role.(how is a feedback reasonable or positive?? And let's remember that this is based on me thinking that we can [nothing].) Which reinforces your idea that I am scum (I don't see how you can draw any conclusion of what you said).

Maybe you should put less energy on Typing Like That and more on actually saying stuff that means something.
    I put your not wanting to skip as NAI. but we will be in the same spot tomorrow, just with most likely 1 less town and a LOT more information. and we will have 2 mis lynches starting D2. rather than being on MYLO.

42. ISO #942

43. ISO #943

So If Im Operating Under Proper Logic... Me Graves Mike Are Confirmed Town... MM Is Likely Evil Along With Blink...
    ...which proper logic? And how id Damus confirmed anything in any way? Don't get me wrong, I townread him medium-strongly, but there's absolutely nothing to confirm him or anything close to it. And once again, your logic to scumread me (and blink by some miraculous process?) is horribly flawed.
    Quote Originally Posted by rumox View Post
    I'm the confirmdestdest town

-vote skip
    Care to elaborate on that? When you'll be on computer of course
    and @Marshmallow Marshall this is for kenny to respond to - i prefer if you keep it like that and not respond for him.
    Why would I answer this for kenny, and why do you ping me specifically...?

I think I'm gonna go sleep before my brain cells die, because I'm starting to get a bit toxic, and I don't like it at all must be because I'm tired.
    I'll be back tomorrow, with advils ready lol. Gnight

44. ISO #944

45. ISO #945

Nobody has been pushed as Lynch targets today and we still have gained usable interactions and pressure responses. You can use daychat for things other than threatening peoples life Marshall.
    Which doesn't mean that you can't do these "other things" while threatening people's lives, and get even more info!

46. ISO #946

...which proper logic? And how id Damus confirmed anything in any way? Don't get me wrong, I townread him medium-strongly, but there's absolutely nothing to confirm him or anything close to it. And once again, your logic to scumread me (and blink by some miraculous process?) is horribly flawed.

Care to elaborate on that? When you'll be on computer of course

Why would I answer this for kenny, and why do you ping me specifically...?

I think I'm gonna go sleep before my brain cells die, because I'm starting to get a bit toxic, and I don't like it at all must be because I'm tired.
    I'll be back tomorrow, with advils ready lol. Gnight
    I pinged you specifically because your on. Also, like me you are talkative and tend to respond to any and everything you see xD lol so just wanted to make sure @Kenny is the one to answer it, since he put some heavy, heavy wording against it. I want him to back it up....again just like the 2 roles he said i claimed.

47. ISO #947

Quote Originally Posted by Auckmid View Post
    @rumox Damus seems to think that you are very pro town. Do you think that Damus is pro town? I might have missed it, but I don't think you have specifically stated this.
    I touched on this in a previous post. If you mean based off his posts involving me, I don't think any alignment can be determined based solely off it. I didn't say it at first but him town locking me pushed him to the highest of my town reads (this is not because he is buddying me, I am not that stupid lol), but as I said my assumption on why he town locked me was proven incorrect as the day progressed so the read of him defaults to exactly your read on me.

What he is doing can be seen as pro-town but it's incredibly easy to do it as scum. This is why I didn't include him in my Town reads because there is no real justification for it.

48. ISO #948

49. ISO #949

I touched on this in a previous post. If you mean based off his posts involving me, I don't think any alignment can be determined based solely off it. I didn't say it at first but him town locking me pushed him to the highest of my town reads (this is not because he is buddying me, I am not that stupid lol), but as I said my assumption on why he town locked me was proven incorrect as the day progressed so the read of him defaults to exactly your read on me.

What he is doing can be seen as pro-town but it's incredibly easy to do it as scum. This is why I didn't include him in my Town reads because there is no real justification for it.
    Rumox is 100% locked town. there is no way in any world we should lynch rumox... Anyone he votes we must all sheep, WITHOUT QUESTION >=O

here is Rumox first post that confirms him as town:
    First of all I just wanna say this setup is intriguing. First hidden setup and it may be beyond my comprehension but I'll try to keep up.

Second of all Mike "hard claiming town" is weird so

-vote Mike
    see, if u look closer at it:

First of all I just wanna say this setup is intriguing. First hidden setup and it may be beyond my comprehension but I'll try to keep up.
    gotta go closer:

First of all I just wanna say this setup is intriguing.
    Zoom in now:

First of all I just wanna say this setup is
    Further:

First of all I just wanna

see? that proves it.

50. ISO #950

Members who have read this thread: 0

There are no members to list at the moment.