S-FM The Mages' Guild - Page 9
Register

User Tag List

Page 9 of 82 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 19 59 ... LastLast
  1. ISO #401

Re: S-FM The Mages' Guild

Quote Originally Posted by Distorted View Post
    from what ive seen, mike called kenny a Jester. that will always trigger me... i have PTSD from the mod from that lol I will always put additional pressure there.

kenny claiming 2 alignments, dont buy it. we have a traitor in the storyline and we have some1 claiming to have 2 alignments. also, @Mike you were fishing for people with 2 alignments, then kenny says he does and you ignore it and say hes prolly a jester lol now he's mayor.

MM, i still have u at a scumread due to how fast you will jump on any existing train. ur first vote was literally an OMGUS on kenny for voting u. as well as ur confusion around ur alignment.

Light, i think is neutral, non spellcaster. that faction is pretty much mentioed in the storyline - yet kenny seems to just ignore it and focus more on "scum are mages and wizards". he doesn't care to neutral hunt, maybe because the neutral is possibly on his side? or maybe light is just scum who slipped up and kenny is just trying to bury it in the past of the chat. I put light as neutral.

Damus seemed to back down when things got more tense as well. so actually @Damus_Graves opinions on whats going on here?
    to be honest I have a scum read on kenny but also a possibly mayor I dont know. He has info but the info is wrong. AS i know for a fact I am not a Wizard. Kenny hinting he had info about me in his role card. So that is why I am not ready to lynch him.
    Do Not open this spoiler under any condition!!!!!!!
    Spoiler : :
    WHY CANT YOU FOLLOW SIMPLE DIRECTIONS?
    YOU HAVE JUST CAUSED THE END OF ALL MANKIND!!!!!!

<a href=https://www.sc2mafia.com/forum/signaturepics/sigpic27614_1.gif target=_blank>https://www.sc2mafia.com/forum/signat...pic27614_1.gif</a>

2. ISO #402

3. ISO #403

4. ISO #404

5. ISO #405

6. ISO #406

7. ISO #407

Quote Originally Posted by Marshmallow Marshall View Post
    Scumpaint everywhere. I have given very good reasons to vote people, and RVS is RVS. The only person who caused "confusion" around my alignment is YOU, Distorted. I have never claimed anything but Town, never said I wasn't aware of my alignment, YOU said I had said that.
    no that is not scumpaininting. That is The townie side id Distorted. I town read him for this even tho I have been scum reading him.

<a href=https://www.sc2mafia.com/forum/signaturepics/sigpic27614_1.gif target=_blank>https://www.sc2mafia.com/forum/signat...pic27614_1.gif</a>

8. ISO #408

Quote Originally Posted by Light_Yagami View Post
    If You Did Distorted I Bet I Could Find It But To Be Honest.. U Like Me Have Yet To Claim A Role...
    well, Kenny has said twice I have claimed a role now. still waiting for a quote that even IMPLIES me claiming a role.

so far he has said town is magic and non magic - evil is magic and non magic - and completely dismissed neutrals.

so, pretty much any claim of mage or magic or non-magic or w/e to him now has 0 alignment indications.

all we have found out is he has 2 alignments and many people are not even wanting to question it. even MM fades in the back fast which is very uncharacteristic of him in these kinds of situations =P

Go here → → https://discord.gg/rYRT5Tz Type s.cat, enjoy.

9. ISO #409

I have never once claimed a role, stop saying I have rofl
    Can people stop saying other people did things they didn't please? This is just a confusion storm now.
    Quote Originally Posted by The Lawyer View Post
    Besides your lamp and your refridgerators, do you find anyone else suspicious?
    Quote Originally Posted by oliverz144 View Post
    it looks like many, e.g. MM and lag, suffered under the influence of paopan. However there is a victim: frinckles. He left the path of rationality and fully dived into the parallel reality of baby shark, king shark, and soviet union pizzas.
    Spoiler : The meaning of life :

10. ISO #410

well, Kenny has said twice I have claimed a role now. still waiting for a quote that even IMPLIES me claiming a role.

so far he has said town is magic and non magic - evil is magic and non magic - and completely dismissed neutrals.

so, pretty much any claim of mage or magic or non-magic or w/e to him now has 0 alignment indications.

all we have found out is he has 2 alignments and many people are not even wanting to question it. even MM fades in the back fast which is very uncharacteristic of him in these kinds of situations =P
    What the fuck

11. ISO #411

Quote Originally Posted by Kenny View Post
    You said the non magic caster Light_yagami is likely neutral. That is equivalent to claiming to be a magic caster.
    but u said non magic are town, and scum, and magic are town, and scum and dismissed the possibility of neutral. so what information do u get from it? lol u seem to have this additional info, so how about you come out with it.

12. ISO #412

You Still Havent Elaborated Distorted And Ive Asked Twice..

13. ISO #413

14. ISO #414

but u said non magic are town, and scum, and magic are town, and scum and dismissed the possibility of neutral. so what information do u get from it? lol u seem to have this additional info, so how about you come out with it.
    I did not say that. You are trying to paint that onto me.

15. ISO #415

What the fuck
    rather than "waht the fuck" please state what you are fucking in there xD

or if u do not agree with any statement i will grab the quotes required to show them. I only stated things that I know the quotes exist for just because i knew i would get thsi reaction summing up what you are doing in 1 post lol

16. ISO #416

17. ISO #417

18. ISO #418

Quote Originally Posted by Damus_Graves View Post
    Marshall is in my scum reads.
    Discrediting my arguments based on semantics and skirting the stated issues I have with his posts. Intentional ambiguity concerning the rolecards in trying to suggest town aren’t gonna know they are town.

Mike is in my scum reads for literally claiming to not be town.

Kenny is a scum lean which I explained earlier.

Rumox is lock town. Blink is my next strongest town read.
    NO wrong. I never claimed not to be town. I Hard claimed town. I said my roles does not say I am town in it. I had to ask Mag if I was town he responded yes you are Town. Yes I am a Student at the Mages' Guild. I have a Role. No my role is not STUDENT.

19. ISO #419

rather than "waht the fuck" please state what you are fucking in there xD

or if u do not agree with any statement i will grab the quotes required to show them. I only stated things that I know the quotes exist for just because i knew i would get thsi reaction summing up what you are doing in 1 post lol
    You are the one making that stuff up. I said my role and alignments, you're just scumpainting and trying to discredit heavily.

20. ISO #420

So, summary:

Kenny says that "most of town", and "wizards" have 2 alignments (? ? ? ?)
    Mike claims to be a student at the Guild, just like me, but seems to have a rolecard that's infinitely more complicated than mine
    Light claims to be a non-caster

Anything wrong/that I forgot?
    it looks like many, e.g. MM and lag, suffered under the influence of paopan. However there is a victim: frinckles. He left the path of rationality and fully dived into the parallel reality of baby shark, king shark, and soviet union pizzas.

21. ISO #421

Quote Originally Posted by Mike View Post
    NO wrong. I never claimed not to be town. I Hard claimed town. I said my roles does not say I am town in it. I had to ask Mag if I was town he responded yes you are Town. Yes I am a Student at the Mages' Guild. I have a Role. No my role is not STUDENT.
    So you agree

22. ISO #422

So, summary:

Kenny says that "most of town", and "wizards" have 2 alignments (? ? ? ?)
    Mike claims to be a student at the Guild, just like me, but seems to have a rolecard that's infinitely more complicated than mine
    Light claims to be a non-caster

Anything wrong/that I forgot?
    U scum

23. ISO #423

Also, @Mike . What is the NAME of your role? Good answer = cleared for now, wrong answer = die

24. ISO #424

its a hidden setup, whats wrong wiht a hidden player? xD
    I'm going to file this post in my "to be made" folder.
    Quote Originally Posted by S-FM Unfunny View Post
    How dare you send me another box of cereal
    Quote Originally Posted by ChannelMiner View Post
    Anyways I shot Brad due to my morbid fear of zombies.

25. ISO #425

26. ISO #426

27. ISO #427

How About Yours As Well @Marshmallow Marshall .. Did You Receive A Name With Yours?
    I mean how the role is called. I didn't recieve a name (like a person's name), just the name of my role

28. ISO #428

This is impossible: I recieved my rolecard through Discord. There were no colors.

-vote Kenny
    Yeah dude shout out to the people who dont have/arent using discord and thus didnt get their rolecard through it.

Also see:
    Wait nvm ignore this, no colors there lol
    Curb your metagaming. Nobody can do it like I can.

29. ISO #429

Also, @Mike . What is the NAME of your role? Good answer = cleared for now, wrong answer = die
    [
    SIZE=7] WARNING WILL ROBERTSON DANGER DANGER !!
    WOW TPR HUNTING
    NO I AM NOT CLAIMING TPR
    [/SIZE]

30. ISO #430

31. ISO #431

Mage, wizard whatever, same thing
    lol post

Ok I was pretty sure Mike claimed to be magical in his first posts. Looks like like he didn't and now that he also claimed to not be town it makes sense to have a scum lean on him
    so you townread magic claims here. so mages/wizards or w/e are magic and are town.

Did you read the rp?
    Literally says maf are evil wizards and stuff
    here he says maf are wizards mages n shit or w/e

so far, where we are at is both sides have magic - so magic or not is NAI now

Ok I thought you claiming to not know your alignment means you're of the wizard alignment
    Turns out my read on you was completely wrong
    he is now wrong on his townread because mike can now be non magic, so implication is non magic is scum AT THIS POINT, changes soon, dont worry.

How would a non magic caster duel the archmage
    That makes no sense
    him supporting scum are mages/wizards

-vote Distorted

For claiming to be a mage, but not being part of the guild
    out of nowhere claims i claimed mage (still havnt gotten that post) u said its because i implied i had magic for thinking yagami is neutral for not having magic. fair assumption.

I quoted the post that made me believe you claim to be a mage.
    You said non magic people are mafia and then went on for a bit more about the rp in that regard.
    now implying that town has non magic as well

If you think the only people without magic have to be neutrals it means you are claiming to be a mage.
    You called the mage's guild a cult, you are voting me, and you're trying to pressure a person who a town aligned mage should instantly recognize as town.
    him now implying that scum or town can both be non magic.

Just weird that you also claim a role that should have a 2nd alignment
    Makes you look like the illuminati and not me
    once again, i have never claimed a role.

32. ISO #432

[
    SIZE=7] WARNING WILL ROBERTSON DANGER DANGER !!
    WOW TPR HUNTING
    NO I AM NOT CLAIMING TPR
    [/SIZE]
    ....... What is the name of your role? Answer or I vote you and don't move.

33. ISO #433

WARNING WILL ROBERTSON DANGER DANGER !!
    WOW TPR HUNTING
    NO I AM NOT CLAIMING TPR

Fixed

34. ISO #434

I just realized that the post I intended to make earlier in the day didn't go through or something.

It was an RP style fluff post. I'm hoping I'll get another part to my rolecard N1 but at the moment my role continues the trend of boring roles in hidden S-FMs.

35. ISO #435

36. ISO #436

37. ISO #437

38. ISO #438

Okay Then So Why Ask Such A Shady Looking Question?
    He claims to be a student at the Guild, just like me... so he should have the same role name

39. ISO #439

Still reading but seeing as how the game has shifted to discussion of magic i'll make two claims

1. I am a member of the town
    2. I am a magic man

40. ISO #440

41. ISO #441

42. ISO #442

43. ISO #443

lol post

so you townread magic claims here. so mages/wizards or w/e are magic and are town.

here he says maf are wizards mages n shit or w/e

so far, where we are at is both sides have magic - so magic or not is NAI now

he is now wrong on his townread because mike can now be non magic, so implication is non magic is scum AT THIS POINT, changes soon, dont worry.

him supporting scum are mages/wizards

out of nowhere claims i claimed mage (still havnt gotten that post) u said its because i implied i had magic for thinking yagami is neutral for not having magic. fair assumption.

now implying that town has non magic as well

him now implying that scum or town can both be non magic.

once again, i have never claimed a role.
    You're mixing up statements of varying context there.
    You can just as well claim an alignment at this point, because there are only two possibilities of claims, I have explained them already and it's incredible anti town to hold of information and scumpaint with that held-off information.

44. ISO #444

45. ISO #445

You're mixing up statements of varying context there.
    You can just as well claim an alignment at this point, because there are only two possibilities of claims, I have explained them already and it's incredible anti town to hold of information and scumpaint with that held-off information.
    "i have alreayd explained them" ..

dude i just wnet through ur ISO rofl there is no explanation. so stop the BS and start explaining yourslef.

46. ISO #446

47. ISO #447

....... What is the name of your role? Answer or I vote you and don't move.
    @Mike

48. ISO #448

what are BOTH of your alignments? lol mages guild is 1, whats the second?
    OH I GET IT . Dude he can go town or NK. He called it I cant belive I missed this. Kenny is The neutral. He can go Town or NK like me in Crypts game. REMEMBER

49. ISO #449

50. ISO #450

Members who have read this thread: 0

There are no members to list at the moment.