S-FM The Mages' Guild - Page 4
Register

User Tag List

Page 4 of 82 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 14 54 ... LastLast
  1. ISO #151

Re: S-FM The Mages' Guild

Quote Originally Posted by Marshmallow Marshall View Post
    .................................................. ............

There's a thing about your trust on Light, though. Have you heard of something called... LYING?
    yes, people tend to lie IRL. but from my experience, everything on the internet is true. If everything on the internet is true, that means nobody online is lying. hence, I trust Yagami.

Go here → → https://discord.gg/rYRT5Tz Type s.cat, enjoy.

2. ISO #152

.................................................. ............

There's a thing about your trust on Light, though. Have you heard of something called... LYING?
    So far you haven't revealed a single towny thing tbh

3. ISO #153

4. ISO #154

5. ISO #155

6. ISO #156

7. ISO #157

8. ISO #158

Quote Originally Posted by Distorted View Post
    yes, people tend to lie IRL. but from my experience, everything on the internet is true. If everything on the internet is true, that means nobody online is lying. hence, I trust Yagami.
    lol okay
    Quote Originally Posted by Kenny View Post
    So far you haven't revealed a single towny thing tbh
    And you didn't either. Should I apologize for not being given things to solve the game in 150 posts? Because if so, then you should too.
    Quote Originally Posted by The Lawyer View Post
    Besides your lamp and your refridgerators, do you find anyone else suspicious?
    Quote Originally Posted by oliverz144 View Post
    it looks like many, e.g. MM and lag, suffered under the influence of paopan. However there is a victim: frinckles. He left the path of rationality and fully dived into the parallel reality of baby shark, king shark, and soviet union pizzas.
    Spoiler : The meaning of life :

9. ISO #159

10. ISO #160

11. ISO #161

Quote Originally Posted by rumox View Post
    I can get behind this. Discrediting a read cause "semantics" is lame and saying it's not pro-town is extra lame.

-vote Marshmallow Marshall
    Uuuuh

"He's lock town"

"UUUUHHHH....."

"So I'd like to know why he's lock town to you"

"You see, you didn't say the word "why", so it's the same for my read"

I'd call that a baseless read, and unless there's something added to it, it will remain a baseless read. And baseless reads aren't pro-town, even if it consists of reading you as town. If he's scum, which I am considering rn, you're jumping in his pocket rn.
    it looks like many, e.g. MM and lag, suffered under the influence of paopan. However there is a victim: frinckles. He left the path of rationality and fully dived into the parallel reality of baby shark, king shark, and soviet union pizzas.

12. ISO #162

13. ISO #163

Honestly you thinking I haven't hinted any town infos is a massive scumslip again
    How is having no info about what you claim to have hinted at a scumslip?

That's literally bullshit.

14. ISO #164

Uuuuh

"He's lock town"

"UUUUHHHH....."

I'd call that a baseless read, and unless there's something added to it, it will remain a baseless read. And baseless reads aren't pro-town, even if it consists of reading you as town. If he's scum, which I am considering rn, you're jumping in his pocket rn.
    Thanks

15. ISO #165

16. ISO #166

Well it could be scum, neut, or a really out-of-place kinda town
    10/10 very helpful

This setup is HIDDEN. If you know me a single bit, you'll know that if I had info to work with, I'd already be pushing people with it.

17. ISO #167

18. ISO #168

19. ISO #169

20. ISO #170

10/10 very helpful

This setup is HIDDEN. If you know me a single bit, you'll know that if I had info to work with, I'd already be pushing people with it.
    Thats Why Im So Confused ATM.. We Are Basically Shooting Into The Unknown Blind... And We All Know How I Fear The Unknown..

21. ISO #171

22. ISO #172

23. ISO #173

24. ISO #174

Uuuuh

"He's lock town"

"UUUUHHHH....."

Okay my vote is 100% staying.

Of course Damus has a reason for his read of me and to push the narrative that it's a baseless read is only something that comes from a corrupted logical viewpoint, aka scum.

25. ISO #175

Uuuuh

"He's lock town"

"UUUUHHHH....."

Pretty sure we have gone over this. You never asked why. You just expressed disbelief.

26. ISO #176

27. ISO #177

28. ISO #178

Quote Originally Posted by Mike View Post
    Not true because I dont even know what I am. I mean my role name but have no idea what it does I am guessing a cit style role. It is a bit confusing. This is why I town read light. Because he is having the same confusion. All I know is I am town alined. I dont know much more than that. The fact you seem to have Full understanding means you are quite possibly Scum or something else that I will not elude to at this time.
    I have the same type of information as you it seems. Yet i am not confused at all. Does that make me scum?
    This isn't where i parked my car.....

29. ISO #179

I did quite a lot actually

Honestly you thinking I haven't hinted any town infos is a massive scumslip again
    SO - while i was eating ice cream watching you guys talk - i saw these posts. I was going to finish my ice cream and make a big post of all the things wrong with it. but, tbh looking in the iso i think kenny has been prodding more for info than anyone so far - so i will +1

HOWEVER;

I would not call that a scumslip. Scumslips are more a scum slipping info, not missing something.

30. ISO #180

Didn't finish my post.

Uuuuh

"He's lock town"

"UUUUHHHH....."

Of course Damus has a reason for his read of me and to push the narrative that it's a baseless read and soft scum paint him is only something that comes from a corrupted logical viewpoint, aka scum.

31. ISO #181

32. ISO #182

Quote Originally Posted by Light_Yagami View Post
    U May Call BS All Day Blink However, Im Being Honest.. Ive Asked Several Questions About My Role Its Possible Functions And Such.. But Havent Gotten Any Answer..
    That part i do believe. But. I don't believe that your "role" was in green.

33. ISO #183

34. ISO #184

35. ISO #185

The way you're trying to shift the topic onto light_yagami is what makes you look scum
    I could careless. I just got here and am reading the game from the beginning and commenting on what i find suspect.. I'm on page 5. You damn scumpainter.

36. ISO #186

37. ISO #187

can we have @Frog join? just add him during N1.
    This i scum Distorted this time real vote
    -vote Distorted
    Do Not open this spoiler under any condition!!!!!!!
    Spoiler : :
    WHY CANT YOU FOLLOW SIMPLE DIRECTIONS?
    YOU HAVE JUST CAUSED THE END OF ALL MANKIND!!!!!!

<a href=https://www.sc2mafia.com/forum/signaturepics/sigpic27614_1.gif target=_blank>https://www.sc2mafia.com/forum/signat...pic27614_1.gif</a>

38. ISO #188

Of course Damus has a reason for his read of me and to push the narrative that it's a baseless read is only something that comes from a corrupted logical viewpoint, aka scum.
    OK - so something I am seeing is a kenny, damus, rumox thing. This info is not due to them all voting MM. this info is because i think they have some other kind of info that they are using. Does this make them scum? i doubt it because i think this comes off as far too obvious for them 3 to instnatly scumpain mm and push him together this early. I think there is some other reason they trust each other

if i am wrong on this @rumox @Damus_Graves @Kenny correct me.

39. ISO #189

Yea that's the point.
    You provided 0 info so far
    Maybe because I dont have info to provide?

40. ISO #190

41. ISO #191

Didn't finish my post.

Of course Damus has a reason for his read of me and to push the narrative that it's a baseless read and soft scum paint him is only something that comes from a corrupted logical viewpoint, aka scum.
    Well well well, that's interesting. I think I know what you are now lol, town points for you

And no, it's not special info I have

42. ISO #192

43. ISO #193

OK - so something I am seeing is a kenny, damus, rumox thing. This info is not due to them all voting MM. this info is because i think they have some other kind of info that they are using. Does this make them scum? i doubt it because i think this comes off as far too obvious for them 3 to instnatly scumpain mm and push him together this early. I think there is some other reason they trust each other

if i am wrong on this @rumox @Damus_Graves @Kenny correct me.
    Didn't I vote rumox?

44. ISO #194

45. ISO #195

46. ISO #196

Quote Originally Posted by Damus_Graves View Post
    Disagree. I asked Host some questions about the role card and got very vague answers. This changed my entire perspective

Tel me why.
    Also just cause you didn’t read him as deep as I have doesn’t mean anything.
    Also I’m curious why you didn’t ask me why he is my lock town today.
    I don't find truth in your "this guys lock town" statement.

47. ISO #197

I have a role and it's green
    What's up
    This is impossible: I recieved my rolecard through Discord. There were no colors.

-vote Kenny

48. ISO #198

49. ISO #199

50. ISO #200

How is having no info about what you claim to have hinted at a scumslip?

That's literally bullshit.
    MM you are scum, what you dont know Is what town roles have been given so in turn you not knowing means you are scum Simple
    Do Not open this spoiler under any condition!!!!!!!
    Spoiler : :
    WHY CANT YOU FOLLOW SIMPLE DIRECTIONS?
    YOU HAVE JUST CAUSED THE END OF ALL MANKIND!!!!!!

<a href=https://www.sc2mafia.com/forum/signaturepics/sigpic27614_1.gif target=_blank>https://www.sc2mafia.com/forum/signat...pic27614_1.gif</a>

Members who have read this thread: 0

There are no members to list at the moment.