Workspace
Register

User Tag List

Thread: Workspace

1. ISO #1

Workspace

Because the setup workshop is too scary of a place.

Definitely going to simplify the roles.

Role layout:
    I guess that's twelve players
    Mafia
    Mafia

Neutral Killing
    Neutral Not Killing
    Town
    Town
    Town
    Town
    Town
    Town
    Town
    Town

Neutral Killing roles:

LW Ustuho

If you are attacked at night, the doctor, if there is one in game, will be forced to heal you.
    The doctor's original target gains feedback of being attacked and healed.
    You gain +1 hp two nights after the attack.

Target someone at night to douse them. If you choose to do this, you will be seen to investigative roles to visit a random player.
    Players are notified of being doused. Each successful dousing gives you an additional crime of trespassing.

OR

Ignite all those doused, killing them. Doused targets who visit will douse those they visited. Non-visiting doused players are immune to fire. You are immune to fire. If you choose to do this, you will be blackmailed the following day and may only post twice. You are seen to visit yourself this night. (votes and unvotes do not count). Each ignition attempt gives you an additional crime of destruction of property and arson.

Aspect: At night it is publically announced you are not immune to death to the mafia.
    Aspect: You are immune to redirection but not roleblocking at night.
    (Hidden)Aspect Upon being lynched, you respawn as a scumbag, but will be given a vanilla citizen rolecard.

Neutral Not Killing Roles:
    Quote Originally Posted by secondpassing
    Suika Ibuki

• During the night you can invite someone to drink coffee with you. This will give you private night chat for one night. Your partner cannot be roleblocked.
    • Your target will be seen as visiting you, instead of any action they might otherwise perform.
    • You have the one time ability to throw a party. This allows for night chat for the game for that night. You can disallow up to 2 players from joining the party.
    • You cannot throw a party and invite someone to drink with you on the same night.
    • Players who do not participate in your drinking succession (and that they are invited) die of caffeine withdrawal sometime in the next day.

• If you die and have drunk coffee with at least one player, a replacement will spawn and given the same rolecard as your most recent drinking partner.
    • If you threw a party the last night, a random party-goer will be your most recent drinking partner.

Win-con: Die and see your replacement fufill their win condition AND survive until the end.
    Mafia roles:
    Mafia know their partner

Quote Originally Posted by secondpassing
    Tenshi Hinanai, the child of heaven- from the calm family which bears authority

Sword of Hisou: Slash one player, the first player that player votes to lynch will be lynch immune for that day. Lynch immunity will be displayed as Protected by the Sword of Hisou" at the day-end post. Players are notified of being slashed.

"Spiritual nature surfaced by the sword takes the form of weather. Spirits slashed by the sword become scarlet mist, then the mist changes the weather."
    Yuuka Kazami:
    Being sent to kill a player at night additionally steals all of their items. You may not use the items this night.
    Seija Kaku:
    A: You may revive a town player to be a ghost. They must post 5 times during the following day or a random town player will commit suicide.
    B: You may revive yourself to be a "ghost" (You are not killed.)
    One charge and one choice.
    Hikkikomori Flandre:
    As long as you are alive, a weighted "random" player will gain a letter each night.
    Mafia will have 1/2 chance to receive a letter.

If you are the only mafia, this no longer happens.
    Town "Vanillas"
    Alice Margatroid
    Gain a random item every second night.
    Letter: Consumable. You may send a message to another player.
    Potion: Consumable. You may use this item to roleblock and +1 life to another person (not yourself). They will also die the at night's end after.

Mystia Lorelei
    At night you roleblock a random town player.
    You are assigned priority (A,B,C)
    Purpose: anti-chaos

Wriggle Nightbug
    You are announced to be vulnerable to death to the mafia.
    You do not gain +1 life ever.

Maribel Hearn:
    Check a player to see if they have the ability to roleblock another player. (Items count, Stealing counts)
    If you check Renko Usami, you may send them a letter the following day. If you check Renko Usami, you and her lose your checking ability.

Renko Usami:
    Check a player to see if they don't have the ability to roleblock another player.
    If you are checked by Maribel Hearn, you lose your ability.

Aya Shameimaru:
    Any town actions done to you, except roleblocks, will be redirected to another random player.
    Limit one of this role.
    Town Power:
    Seija Kirin*

Target someone to reverse their night action. (charge x 1)
    OR
    Target someone to reverse night actions targeted at them. (charge x 1)
    OR
    Target yourself to reverse night actions directed toward you. (charge x 1)

If you expend all of your charges turn into a:
    Hopeful Citizen: win ties against neutral roles.
    *see reverser (role)
    Eirin Yagakoro:
    Give a player +1 life.
    You may not choose the same target ever, if the target has been healed before you will be roleblocked.

Make Forum game with OGC
    Players can be forced to stop OGC with night actions

S-FM with players able to have multiple roles
    weight for multiple roles is increase

S-FM Ray of Hope

Peaceful Citizen
    Peaceful Citizen
    Peaceful Citizen
    Peaceful Citizen
    Peaceful Citizen
    Ray of Hope

Corrupt Schemer
    Corrupt Schemer

Roles

Ray of Hope
    You are immune to being killed at night.
    Instead, being attacked at night means you will die at the end of the next day phase.
    If lynched you will show up as a different role.
    Your alternate name is ________.

Peaceful Citizen
    You are a pleasant upstanding citizen.
    You have no defined night ability.
    Your alternate name is ________.

Corrupt Schemer
    You share a quicktopic with _______ as well as a factional kill.
    [link]
    Your alternate name is ______.

Win Conditions
    Loyal Subjects: Protect the establishment by eliminating the Corrupt Schemers
    Revolutionaries: Bring change for the new system by reducing the number of Loyal Subjects to two or bask in the chaos of the town by watching a mislynch after the Ray of Hope is dead.

Special Mechanics
    If the Ray of Hope is dead, a mislynch results in a loss for the Loyal Subjects.
    Revolutionaries may continue to post 15 characters/one post (whichever is less) in their night chat after death. Their chats never close.

Order of Operations
    1. Day starts
    2. Lynch
    3. Ray of Hope death
    4. Night starts
    5. Special requests
    6. Revolutionary kills

Mechanics
    Game starts on Day 1.
    Days are 48 hours long and nights are 24 hours long.
    Majority and plurality voting is in effect. A majority vote will end the day early while a plurality vote will end the day anyway.
    Revolutionaries have a separate chat.

Rules
    Keep personal attacks to a minimum. Do not threaten death or rape.
    Maintain a image of not lurking. You are expected to post in a text based game.
    Do not spam the thread excessively.
    Judgment will be passed with discretion, constructive criticism is appreciated.
    Keep out of game communication in your fantasies, not this one.
    Tag me or use color to make it clear you are addressing a question to me. (Feel free to send a pm, alternatively.)
    No invisible text, editing, or deleting your post.
    Place videos in spoilers.

二名
    (Nime [nee-meh], secondname) is in production, still in production
    a forum game which takes inspiration from RLVG's Adventure quest.

Basics :
    A. You can interact with the world as you please. "Break leg of chair.", "Combine Leg-Of-A-Chair and Spear with Ductate for Extended Spear."
    B. You may not perform Power Actions E.G "Kill this guy", it would have to be "Attempt to kill this guy using my currently equipped weapon."
    We use statistics and they're important. Agility can be helpful for collapsing caves for example. Parts can't be progressed without it.
    There's no levels. Instead, we'll use a Rewards System for things you do, which gives you a free point to spend on +1 statistic.
    We are Turn Based, which means that the game goes in turns. There's a statistic for Actions Per Turn, which allows you to queue up multiple actions for a turn.
    We are Tile Based, which means that the game has you move through the map in 8-directional tile system. Examples : Southwest, West.
    Cities and dungeons are "Section" Based instead. You'll receive a map of the area, your movement is related to the sections of the map.
    You will get a description for each location you are in, as well as a brief description of your surrounding areas.
    You have an inventory and you'll be notified of what you can equip and what you cannot equip, equipped items can be used anytime.
    There's also Basic Items like dynamites, which you can use anytime - if you have the required tools to use these items. (Some doesn't require tools)
    Obviously, you can die. However, if you die - you'll revive somewere + which has some longterm negative effects until they fade off.
    If there's actions involving multiple players, the area will be instanced and actions will be queued by logic.
    To move from a tile to another, state the coordinates! The map is huge, going from F to CQ (Collumns) to 6-95 (Rows).

Public Notification:
    Racist comments, rape threats, insults to the host all have consequences.
    You may cheat.
    You may privately message each other, but please let me know what you're doing so I can get in on the action.
    Attempting to bend the rules will result in the rule bending you back.

I will be in this game, not only as the host but also controlling named characters, controlling named characters with freer will, as well as my beloved, Lyrin Sierwin
    Last edited by secondpassing; December 27th, 2017 at 05:03 PM.

2. ISO #2

3. ISO #3

4. ISO #4

Re: Workspace

@secondpassing I'd definetly play the Ray of Hope thing lol... You could sumbit it to the workshop
    Quote Originally Posted by The Lawyer View Post
    Besides your lamp and your refridgerators, do you find anyone else suspicious?
    Quote Originally Posted by oliverz144 View Post
    it looks like many, e.g. MM and lag, suffered under the influence of paopan. However there is a victim: frinckles. He left the path of rationality and fully dived into the parallel reality of baby shark, king shark, and soviet union pizzas.
    Spoiler : The meaning of life :

5. ISO #5

Quote Originally Posted by Marshmallow Marshall View Post
    @secondpassing I'd definetly play the Ray of Hope thing lol... You could sumbit it to the workshop
    I actually did send it into the workshop and it is an approved setup(?), but I never put forth the consistent time to host it.

After RLVG canceled his forum game and then I AFK'd Trine's forum game (which I am deeply regretful about), I never really came back. [I'll probably come to sub for someone one of these days.]

If you wanted, you can host S-FM Ray of Hope, but there are better setups out there. Frozen Angel made some good ones.

6. ISO #6

7. ISO #7

[SIZE=2]A School Test/SIZE]
    a test forum game which takes inspiration from RLVG's Adventure quest.

Basics :
    A. You can interact with the world as you please. "Break leg of chair.", "Combine Leg-Of-A-Chair and Spear with Ductate for Extended Spear."
    B. You may not perform Power Actions E.G "Kill this guy", it would have to be "Attempt to kill this guy using my currently equipped weapon."
    We use statistics and they're important. Agility can be helpful for collapsing caves for example. Parts can't be progressed without it.
    There's no levels. Instead, we'll use a Rewards System for things you do, which gives you a free point to spend on +1 statistic.
    We are Turn Based, which means that the game goes in turns. There's a statistic for Actions Per Turn, which allows you to queue up multiple actions for a turn.
    We are Tile Based, which means that the game has you move through the map in 8-directional tile system. Examples : Southwest, West.
    Cities and dungeons are "Section" Based instead. You'll receive a map of the area, your movement is related to the sections of the map.
    You will get a description for each location you are in, as well as a brief description of your surrounding areas.
    You have an inventory and you'll be notified of what you can equip and what you cannot equip, equipped items can be used anytime.
    There's also Basic Items like dynamites, which you can use anytime - if you have the required tools to use these items. (Some doesn't require tools)
    Obviously, you can die. However, if you die - you'll revive somewere + which has some longterm negative effects until they fade off.
    If there's actions involving multiple players, the area will be instanced and actions will be queued by logic.
    To move from a tile to another, state the coordinates! The map is huge, going from ?? to ??

Public Notification:
    Racist comments, rape threats, insults to the host all have consequences.
    You may cheat.
    You may privately message each other, but please let me know what you're doing so I can get in on the action.
    Attempting to bend the rules will result in the rule bending you back.

I will be in this game, not only as the host but also controlling named characters, controlling named characters with freer will

_______

Welcome to secondpassing's pre-alpha adventure game. As is inferred, please suffer and experience joy in exploring/hiding from the world created for you(?)

You will not be exploring the main world, but rather a test world so that I may figure out exactly what I need to test.

First, please make a character— describing physical characteristics (age (7+ if you don't I may have to alter your bio), gender, height, length of hair :], or whatever), and a background that may hint at motivations. This will affect the quests or the alignment you recieve, but most importantly, my perception of you. At this time, you may only make human characters.

Describe your wish (..low-average-high..) for each of these characteristics: mental volitility, mental health, physical constitution, intellect, charm, foresight, dexterity
    Describe a perk/talent you have, or a lack of one.

Pick a number between 1-4 for spawn location.

Name:

Wishes for
    mental volitility
    mental health
    physical constitution
    intellect
    charm
    foresight
    dexterity

Bio:

Spawn location:
    _______

Example
    Name: Tirra Jihaven
    Race: Female

Wishes for
    low mental volitility
    average mental health
    low-average physical constitution
    high intellect
    average charm charm
    average foresight
    low-average dexterity

Bio: Brown hair light brown eyes light brown skin, continuing her education in mechanical engineering. Average height, shoulder length hair. She was bored, and is hoping to learn something new or whatever. It doesn't matter to her. Thinks quick and calmly under dire circumstances.

Spawn location: 1
    Last edited by secondpassing; August 24th, 2020 at 05:33 PM.