account I-D 1-S2-1-8047736
Register

User Tag List

1. ISO #1

account I-D 1-S2-1-8047736

Hey i just made a free account and got auto kicked so i made a mafia account could i plz be whitelisted my account id is 1-S2-1-8047736 Ik that i have to get a ladder placement or s omething to get whitelisted, but my account actully is free could i be whitelisted anyway i wont troll ty for your time and i hope i get whitelisted.
    Last edited by Lysergic; May 3rd, 2016 at 04:57 PM.

2. ISO #2

3. ISO #3

Re: account I-D 1-S2-1-8047736

Quote Originally Posted by HUNTER9709 View Post
    Please, no.
    This guy is a troll.
    I always banned sizzlingsamb from my lobbies if I'm host simply because of the fact that he hacks.
    I haven't seen him in recent days, and I would like to keep it that way.
    No i dont hack u will never find anything on me about hacking why are you even trying to get me from being whitelisted show me the report or replay of me hacking.

4. ISO #4

5. ISO #5

I don't have the time to sift through ancient replays, but one thing is certain.
    You do not have a paid account, so you couldn't play anyways @sizzlingsambo2
    How about you buy the game first?
    Why should i buy the game if i dont even plan on playing anything other than the arcade? You ob havent seen me hack because i dont hack and yet u say i did idk why u wan tto keep random people from getting whitelisted. consider this if i dont get whitelisted im basically getting perma banned but hard trolls only get temporary banned and im not even a troll and have done nothing.

6. ISO #6

7. ISO #7

8. ISO #8

9. ISO #9

Quote Originally Posted by Gyrlander View Post
    I do remember a guy sizzlingamb who joined every fucking game in Mafia just to get auto-kicked and fuck 1 slot in the game. And he did it many times.
    Same here ~
    Athen, 399 before Jesus Christ, Socrates killed by democracy (281 votes for guilty, 220 votes innocent) :
    Socrates Defense
    How you have felt, O men of Athens, at hearing the speeches of my accusers, I cannot tell; but I know that their persuasive words almost made me forget who I was - such was the effect of them; and yet they have hardly spoken a word of truth.

10. ISO #10

11. ISO #11

if the community started handing out whitelists to everybody, what's stopping the hackers from making a free account, getting it whitelisted, and hacking again?
    I remember you now.
    You're the one that kept on joining and quitting over and over again, weren't you?
    @sizzlingsambo2
    How can i hack if ive never played a game? And ya i never joined and quit i kept getting kicked which is why im asking to be whitelisted big surprise there, so your pretty much saying im perma banned because im assumed to be a hacker? wouldnt it makes sense to watchlist me then and not perma ban me for something i obviously didnt do.

12. ISO #12

Hello, I have personally seen sizzlingsambo2 hack in a mafia game. He turned all of my crystals into vespene once, and another time i was godfather and he killed me with upwards of 20 void rays. Pls ensure this fine gentleman is permabanned from mafia - our community doesn't need people of his moral calibre!
    Quote Originally Posted by Hybrid View Post
    Tbh if the people you are complaining about has 10 brain cells, you d only one 15 just because you are thinkinf they d read it and just because you are thinking that mod mafia always have a stable and the same thinking pattern going on. This thing is compeltly useless and not worth reading. If you complain losing the game then just stop playing because you could always mak3 town believe in yourself. Stop blaming the other players and calşing them idiots and blame yourself for your own lose for once....

13. ISO #13

14. ISO #14

Quote Originally Posted by GoatseOntheCupboard View Post
    Hello, I have personally seen sizzlingsambo2 hack in a mafia game. He turned all of my crystals into vespene once, and another time i was godfather and he killed me with upwards of 20 void rays. Pls ensure this fine gentleman is permabanned from mafia - our community doesn't need people of his moral calibre!
    Are you people kidding me even an admin cant do that you guys just dont want me to be whitelisted and why does being auto kicked a few times deny me being whitelisted i tried to get whitelisted because of that. Can you people stop making baseless claims to try to prevent me from being whitelisted the story about me hacking has been changed like 3 times now, and how can i even hack if i havent been whitelisted you make no sense.

15. ISO #15

@sizzlingsambo2
    "and why does being auto kicked a few times"
    I think your definition of "a few times" is hugely biased.
    If I remember correctly, you did the same stupid thing for at least 20 games, and those were just the games that I was in.
    You are detrimental to the society, and people like you must be quarantined and kept away from the rest of us players.

To be clear: you did not hack. I said that once and I am wrong about that.
    Your offense is, however, deliberately disabling one spot in the game repeatedly and causing countless mass leavings.
    I think you need a job, @sizzlingsambo2

16. ISO #16

@sizzlingsambo2
    If I remember correctly, you did the same stupid thing for at least 20 games, and those were just the games that I was in.
    You are detrimental to the society, and people like you must be quarantined and kept away from the rest of us players.

Your offense is, however, deliberately disabling one spot in the game repeatedly and causing countless mass leavings.
    Agreed - when sizzlingsambo shows proof of meaningful employment, I think we should reconsider him. Mafia will only distract him from finding a job and bringing dishonoru upon his famirry. Also I actually enjoy when sizzlingsambo2 joins my lobby 15 times in one day while bitching about mods even though he is on the autokick list.
    Quote Originally Posted by Hybrid View Post
    Tbh if the people you are complaining about has 10 brain cells, you d only one 15 just because you are thinkinf they d read it and just because you are thinking that mod mafia always have a stable and the same thinking pattern going on. This thing is compeltly useless and not worth reading. If you complain losing the game then just stop playing because you could always mak3 town believe in yourself. Stop blaming the other players and calşing them idiots and blame yourself for your own lose for once....

17. ISO #17

@sizzlingsambo2

You said "I don't have the time to sift through ancient replays" you seemed very certain that i hacked even though i clearly didnt which was a baseless claim to stop my whitelist, then you go on to say i kept join quiting, now you are on i sat through 20 OF YOUR GAMES AND GOT KICKED meaning that i would have had to have gotten kicked from like 100 times considering a game of mafia takes like 45 minutes usually which is clearly not true. Allow me to save you the trouble of coming up with your next baseless accusation skyping.

18. ISO #18

@sizzlingsambo2
    Oh my god, you have obsession problems.
    You did not hack, and I only remembered your ID as an annoying little fuck that was a nuisance in games.
    I was wrong. You didn't hack.
    YOU DIDN'T FUCKING HACK.
    Do you want me to say it more?
    YOU DIDN'T FUCKING HACK THE GAME.

I only remembered that you were the guy that kept on getting autokicked when I connected your shitty grammar with the shitty person hiding behind the monitor.

And sizzlingsamb, you and I both know that you got kicked from more than 20 games that I was in.
    A game of mafia does take 45 minutes, but there are multiple going on at once.
    Therefore, you have the capability to ruin multiple games in a day.
    Several testimonies, not only my own, claim that you deliberately ruin games.
    Is it a baseless claim now?
    I think you're obsessing over the only mistake I made in my argument to create a straw-man fallacy, which an uneducated little shit like you might not know.
    Look it up.
    I ask you again. Is it clearly not true? You and I both know that you try to get autokicked just to screw with people. You said so yourself.
    Nobody wants you here.

If you want, I'll say it again.
    YOU DID NOT FUCKING HACK.

Are you happy?

Nobody wants you here.
    Take the hint and get a job instead of obsessing over your "friends" over the internet.
    To be clear, since you never seem to get a hint, WE ARE NOT YOUR FRIENDS.

19. ISO #19

Since everyone apparently missed Darkness's post above, I'm just going to go ahead and lock this thread.

Sizzling, if you read the guidelines for submitting a white list request, you will see that we cannot accept free accounts.

You're more than welcome to reapply for white listing once you meet the criteria in the above linked thread.