Quote Originally Posted by BananaCucho View Post
    Holy hell

Where did I say scum indicative

I said Im town reading Pringles

I said he's acting anti-town

This isn't hard
    sorry dude it's getting late here lol
    Quote Originally Posted by Blinkstorteddd02 View Post
    naz, he's claiming to have been at your house last night and infected you. I know u were drunk but PLEASE try as hard as you can to remember... That burning you felt the next morning when you went pee was from me, not him.

2. ISO #802

3. ISO #803

Re: S-FM 294 (Ladder) : Undercover - Game Thread

Quote Originally Posted by yzb25 View Post
    Well, with the broader context of the movie, the intentions of the film writer, and a knowledge of movie tropes, you could make a decent stab at guessing over what he's jumping over, even if you can't be sure.
    That's how it starts and that's how it ends, no credits. That's essentially what we have now.

4. ISO #804

5. ISO #805

Quote Originally Posted by Frinckles View Post
    If you townread me, does it really matter? They're both anti town. Functionally useless and a good place to begin PoE. Historically these sorts of players end up fucking me out of a town win. But they're probably great to have a beer with.
    Bro

Bro

Gimme a hug
    naz, he's claiming to have been at your house last night and infected you. I know u were drunk but PLEASE try as hard as you can to remember... That burning you felt the next morning when you went pee was from me, not him.

6. ISO #806

7. ISO #807

8. ISO #808

9. ISO #809

10. ISO #810

Quote Originally Posted by BananaCucho View Post
    Damn for a second before entering the thread and seeing the quote I was actually fooled into thinking that might be directed at me

Imma go crawl underground and cuddle a stone
    Lol awwh you can have a hug too man

11. ISO #811

I'm really happy that we've narrowed the scumteam down to Aamirus and Michael. There probably isnt even a third scum.
    I'm guessing the scumread of BC has evaporated

12. ISO #812

13. ISO #813

Quote Originally Posted by LuckyDucky View Post
    I just remembered something else! Joey started acting all different in regards to Banananananananananana when someone mentioned that Banananananananananana was the sheriff. SOMEBODY DOESN'T WANT TO GET CHECKED !!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Check me I don't care, I have nothing to hide.

14. ISO #814

Tbh, I still scumread BC as much as I used to. I know he's done townier things recently but I don't regard the player as incapable of bouncing back from a clumsy start.

I'm probably gonna hit the bedsheets and make my mind up tomorrow.

15. ISO #815

I'm guessing the scumread of BC has evaporated
    No that's just banter.

I'm unfortunately powerless to move any vote. And the inevitable return of Aamirus/Michael will complicate matters. To be honest I do think the convenience of Duck returning before his lynch is interesting.

This game was largely handed to scum before we began playing is my frustration. Compounded by the fact that they all cant be scum nessecarily. Joey is an example of this. He's just a stoned noob.

16. ISO #816

No that's just banter.

I'm unfortunately powerless to move any vote. And the inevitable return of Aamirus/Michael will complicate matters. To be honest I do think the convenience of Duck returning before his lynch is interesting.

This game was largely handed to scum before we began playing is my frustration. Compounded by the fact that they all cant be scum nessecarily. Joey is an example of this. He's just a stoned noob.
    Hey Hey, that's MR. stoned JoeyDX to you!

17. ISO #817

18. ISO #818

19. ISO #819

No that's just banter.

I mean, I feel kind of optimistic. I think we've got a lot more to work with now. Can probably develop better reads.

Anyway, nn

20. ISO #820

21. ISO #821

22. ISO #822

23. ISO #823

24. ISO #824

Meh, I challenge your point of view. I don't think that's really the case at all. I just think you ain't played enough so it all seems like pretentious bullshit.

Irrespective of whether I am good at it, it is very possible to figure out whether people are good or bad by simply talking to them. Players here have done it very well.
    No, no, he's got a point.
    Quote Originally Posted by S-FM Unfunny View Post
    How dare you send me another box of cereal
    Quote Originally Posted by ChannelMiner View Post
    Anyways I shot Brad due to my morbid fear of zombies.

25. ISO #825

that was a fucking shitfest to wade through
    i checked the thread as i was queuing for a game of dota

duck is town guys there is no way that player is scum

frinckles is town and once he gets his head removed from his ass he will be nice to have
    Quote Originally Posted by S-FM Unfunny View Post
    How dare you send me another box of cereal
    Quote Originally Posted by ChannelMiner View Post
    Anyways I shot Brad due to my morbid fear of zombies.

26. ISO #826

27. ISO #827

28. ISO #828

29. ISO #829

30. ISO #830

31. ISO #831

32. ISO #832

33. ISO #833

34. ISO #834

35. ISO #835

36. ISO #836

There is no cognitive dissonance in my reads. If my scumread are town Aamirus aside, its your own fucking faults and YOU should be doing something about it.
    Its really not the fault of anyone you incorrectly scumread other than your own. You seem to be prescribed to a very black and white way of viewing things: "if x person acts in y way, they must be scum". But things are never black and white like that.

37. ISO #837

38. ISO #838

39. ISO #839

40. ISO #840

41. ISO #841

42. ISO #842

Quote Originally Posted by Michael34 View Post
    wdym frinckes can you elaborate?

Also why did joey make so many posts related to serial killer? idk but it seemed weird to me.
    idk that was years ago! (。ŏ﹏ŏ)

i think he was just prob confused? idk!!
    (๑˃̵ᴗ˂̵)ﻭ 레드벨벳 ! ! ٩(♡ε♡ )۶

43. ISO #843

44. ISO #844

45. ISO #845

46. ISO #846

47. ISO #847

48. ISO #848

49. ISO #849

50. ISO #850