S-FM 294 (Ladder) : Undercover - Game Thread - Page 6
Register

User Tag List

Page 6 of 43 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 16 ... LastLast
  1. ISO #251

2. ISO #252

3. ISO #253

Re: S-FM 294 (Ladder) : Undercover - Game Thread

@JoeyDX What do you think a scum gains from simply offering to be allies with people? Doesn't that strike you as kind of obvious?

At the start of the game, I mentioned it might be part of a test or a play. You seemed to acknowledge the idea. Your analysis seems to have reverted to not considering this possibility, however.

Is there something I'm missing here?
    Quote Originally Posted by Blinkstorteddd02 View Post
    naz, he's claiming to have been at your house last night and infected you. I know u were drunk but PLEASE try as hard as you can to remember... That burning you felt the next morning when you went pee was from me, not him.

4. ISO #254

Quote Originally Posted by BananaCucho View Post
    Okay, I got dis. Goin undercover brb
    all my waifus are over 18 I swear
    naz, he's claiming to have been at your house last night and infected you. I know u were drunk but PLEASE try as hard as you can to remember... That burning you felt the next morning when you went pee was from me, not him.

5. ISO #255

Has Joey just been lurking all day or has his browser been left open?

I think it’s the latter but if anyone has actually seen him not viewing the thread that’s some mmmmmm nonononoooo right there
    Quote Originally Posted by S-FM Unfunny View Post
    How dare you send me another box of cereal
    Quote Originally Posted by ChannelMiner View Post
    Anyways I shot Brad due to my morbid fear of zombies.

6. ISO #256

Quote Originally Posted by yzb25 View Post
    @JoeyDX What do you think a scum gains from simply offering to be allies with people? Doesn't that strike you as kind of obvious?

At the start of the game, I mentioned it might be part of a test or a play. You seemed to acknowledge the idea. Your analysis seems to have reverted to not considering this possibility, however.

Is there something I'm missing here?
    That's a very easy question. Mafia could offer an alliance so that they get someone to vote with them, they'd have an extra voter who will follow what they say. BananaCucho is mafia and has a partner but does not know who that partner is. She's trying to get that other mafia to reveal by accepting her alliance. But I perceive that she is 100% mafia and you can lynch me if im wrong.

7. ISO #257

Quote Originally Posted by Stealthbomber16 View Post

I think it’s the latter but if anyone has actually seen him not viewing the thread that’s some mmmmmm nonononoooo right there
    I've been popping up every once and while throughout the day just to check to see what's going on. I haven't left my browser open at all.

8. ISO #258

9. ISO #259

Quote Originally Posted by Stealthbomber16 View Post

Joey go make yourself invisible.

I dislike this train of thought, as I've seen it lead to a successful scum capture maybe once out of a million times

10. ISO #260

Quote Originally Posted by JoeyDX View Post
    That's a very easy question. Mafia could offer an alliance so that they get someone to vote with them, they'd have an extra voter who will follow what they say. BananaCucho is mafia and has a partner but does not know who that partner is. She's trying to get that other mafia to reveal by accepting her alliance. But I perceive that she is 100% mafia and you can lynch me if im wrong.
    The mafia know eachother though.

Banana has played this game quite a lot. Wouldn't you expect her to know that no sensible town would seriously agree to an alliance?

11. ISO #261

What if you're my mafia partner and you're committee to bussing me, HMMMM?

12. ISO #262

13. ISO #263

14. ISO #264

15. ISO #265

16. ISO #266

17. ISO #267

18. ISO #268

19. ISO #269

20. ISO #270

21. ISO #271

LOL. How could you possibly town read her? She is clearly evil to the core. Frinckles is the 2nd mafia.
    Joey respond to #260

22. ISO #272

LOL. How could you possibly town read her? She is clearly evil to the core. Frinckles is the 2nd mafia.
    How is she evil to the core?

Consider the following:

You play like this is the SC2mod.

Mafia knows Mafia in the SC2mod from the beginning.

You think Mafia doesnt know other Mafia.

You're just all over the place in general bro.

23. ISO #273

Quote Originally Posted by Frinckles View Post
    How is she evil to the core?

Consider the following:

You play like this is the SC2mod.

Mafia knows Mafia in the SC2mod from the beginning.

You think Mafia doesnt know other Mafia.

You're just all over the place in general bro.
    Just lynch her and you'll see that I was right that she was mafia. And then ill be confirmed town.

24. ISO #274

25. ISO #275

26. ISO #276

27. ISO #277

28. ISO #278

29. ISO #279

Then why is she asking for an alliance?
    she might have wanted to see if other people were mafia. If someone else naiively agreed to it she could have called them out!

30. ISO #280

31. ISO #281

32. ISO #282

33. ISO #283

Joey, how much have you played the mod? It's weird for you to assume mafias don't know eachother. I sympathize with Frinckles.

34. ISO #284

I think Im townreading Joey. He genuinely comes off as a frustrated newbie townie
    I'm inclined to agree with our FBI agent. BC probably knows the most out of all of us, after all.

35. ISO #285

36. ISO #286

37. ISO #287

38. ISO #288

Quote Originally Posted by Frinckles View Post
    @JoeyDX can you answer that atleast?
    yeah definitely

@JoeyDX

What made you assume the mafias don't know eachother. And what made you assume the Serial Killer wins with the mafia?

39. ISO #289

40. ISO #290

41. ISO #291

42. ISO #292

43. ISO #293

Just lynch her and you'll see that I was right that she was mafia. And then ill be confirmed town.
    You can understand how we are reluctant to believe this, right.

Let's try a roleswap:

clears throat

Just lynch joey and you'll see that I was right and that he was mafia. And then ill be confirmed town.

...doesn't work very well, does it?

DUDE I AM town!
    WE DON'T KNOW THAT FOR SURE

If everyone says I AM TOWN and plays incredibly passively THEN TOWN DOES NOT WIN
    SIMPLY JUST SITTING THERE BITCHING AND SAYING YOU'RE TOWN IS NOT AN INHERENTLY TOWNY BEHAVIOR AND DOES NOT REINFORCE THE BELIEF THAT YOU ARE TOWN

The way you and yzb are tag teaming Joey is making me uneasy
    This was my next comment. I believe that there is definitely at least one scum in the yzb/frinckles/gyrlander pool. Problem is that I have no fucking clue who it is.
    Quote Originally Posted by S-FM Unfunny View Post
    How dare you send me another box of cereal
    Quote Originally Posted by ChannelMiner View Post
    Anyways I shot Brad due to my morbid fear of zombies.

44. ISO #294

45. ISO #295

46. ISO #296

47. ISO #297

48. ISO #298

49. ISO #299

50. ISO #300

Did we settle on 48 hours or 72
    Given the very low amount of votes supporting a change for 48 hours Day One that were PMed to me, and considering that choice was supposed to be made in the signups thread with the proposal there for all to read, the game will follow the original plan. This means that Day One will remain a 72 hours day, following the countdown that appears on the first page. The next days will last 48 hours. @BananaCucho

On another note...

Spoiler : . :
    I extend you a banana branch and you just smashed all the fruit

=(
    You monsters.
    Quote Originally Posted by The Lawyer View Post
    Besides your lamp and your refridgerators, do you find anyone else suspicious?
    Quote Originally Posted by oliverz144 View Post
    it looks like many, e.g. MM and lag, suffered under the influence of paopan. However there is a victim: frinckles. He left the path of rationality and fully dived into the parallel reality of baby shark, king shark, and soviet union pizzas.
    Spoiler : The meaning of life :