User Tag List

Page 16 of 44 FirstFirst ... 6 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 26 ... LastLast
  1. ISO #751

2. ISO #752

3. ISO #753

4. ISO #754
    Rachyl

Re: S-FM Agumon's Revenge

Exodus 20:7 "Thou shalt not take the name of the LORD thy God in vain; for the LORD will not hold him guiltless that taketh his name in vain." BLASPHEMER! YOU ARE KICKED OFF OF TEAM RACHYL!

5. ISO #755
    Rachyl

Ephesians 1:13 Blessed be the God and Father of our Lord Jesus Christ, who has blessed us in Christ with every spiritual blessing in the heavenly places

6. ISO #756
    Rachyl

this one is for you Light Yagami since you cling to your unbelief my friend. Mark 16:16 Whoever believes and is baptized will be saved, but whoever does not believe will be condemned

7. ISO #757

8. ISO #758

9. ISO #759
    Rachyl

Quote Originally Posted by Light_Yagami View Post
    The Reason I Said That He Was Most Likely Cult Was Because Of His Voting Between Naz & Rachyl. I Regret The Lynch. And Was Against Day 1 Lunch For This Reason..
    Bullshit! I dont believe you! You lynched Spruance in cold blood, and im supposed to beleive that your sorry and feel remorse for his death? yeah right! I will avenge Spraunce!

10. ISO #760

Quote Originally Posted by Lenneth View Post
    God damnit, he has to be the worst role ever to be lynched D1... it look like being afk/shitposting and trolling is not a good play for a TPR/town.
    I will be mostly afk the first 24h (tournament then saturday night fever xD), so I am posting all of this right now.
    I didn't post it D1 to not be culted/doused, but now, we have probably 3 cults so they can't convert anymore.
    It's probably 5vs3vs1 or 4vs3 if they converted the arsonist N0, or 5v3 is they converted him N1 (and we are fucked).
    We are at Lylo in the worst case, otherwise we have still one or two chances to win.

Potentially, we can also stop lynching, skip days and hope that the arsonist killed 2 or 3 cult (including the cult leader) N4 or N5.
    I don't know if that is a good solution or not. Especially since our sheriff is dead . Plus the game will be dead af.

========================== Interesting infos/posts ================================

============================== New readlist =====================================

============================== Other stuffs =====================================

My problem is, I can't see two people together atm, if Blink is the cult leader, he converted Naz N0 (metaaaaa) for sure.
    If Kenny is cult, I can't see him teamed with someone else, it could be interesting to check with who and how he interacted.
    If Rachyl is cult, the only one who make sense is...me lol .
    Yagami is playing like a neutral without alignment.

If you look at D1, if Spruance/Rachyl were both town, that mean the cult have never been worried about being lynched, and they just had to follow the game to make sure to survive.
    That could explain some people just riding the wave (Yagami, Blink, Kenny). For example, if SB16 is scum, he were not worried and just have to keep playing like he were doing, he didn't need to protect his buddy or to redirect the talk.

I have the feeling this setup is mostly about Arsonist vs Cult, as a town, we don't have much options to guess who are scums.
    And if the cult are lucky enought to find the Arso, it's over...

For D2, I think it would be interesting to push Blink, Kenny and MM.

Have fun folks, I am going to sleep ~~
    I disagree with the use of colors below my name, but apart from that good post.

As for what you highlighted in red:
    I think I made it fairly clear that I wouldn't like an inactive guy or rachyl lynched during that day.
    I kept my vote on MM because he literally gave absolutely not a single reason to unvote and the only two trains at the end really were rachyl and spruance.
    It is not a scum thing to refuse to go with the easy lynch. Don't make it look like it is.

"there is something interesting here, he is very passive, just watching the world burn, he didn't vote since a loooong time and doesn't want to participate to the lynch."

I was explaining my scumreads and my reasoning on not voting rachyl or the afk guy. I'm really feeling like this is a scumpainting post.
    The rest of the list is good but this one part about me makes you look scummy in my eyes.
    Maybe the new cult recruit?

11. ISO #761

Act Vengeful All You Want.. That's Fine.. But His Voting Interaction Between You @Rachyl & @naz Was Highly Suspect In My Eyes..

We Basically Are Down Our Protect/Invest Role..

So, Now We Really Shooting Blind And Odds Are Agumon Likely Has 2 Doused Or 1 We Dont Know Because Of Our Lynch And Myotismon And His Dark Army Grows..

12. ISO #762

Quote Originally Posted by Kenny View Post
    I was honestly so sure of rachyl being gabumon because of how she protected Lenneth and said he's 100% town and all
    how would that mean rachyl was gabumon? town had no night action until last night.
    Quote Originally Posted by yzb25 View Post
    President Fielzanks walks up to his stage, preparing his n1 speech. In front of him, his two cronies MM and David stood. In front of him, his immaculately written n1 speech was prepared. 'Gentleman, what is the soul of capitalism?', he asked his small audience. 'Money?', MM guessed. 'Waifus?', David asked. 'No' Fielz replied, disappointed in his trash scumteam .
    Quote Originally Posted by aamirus View Post
    Naz would never forget the Chik-Fil-A Sauce

13. ISO #763

Quote Originally Posted by Marshmallow Marshall View Post
    Why.... Why does this sound like terrible actors in movies lol......... this post is not natural
    because you're scum painting me. i wanted a rachyl lynch yesterday but you guys wouldn't vote her. only spruance
    President Fielzanks walks up to his stage, preparing his n1 speech. In front of him, his two cronies MM and David stood. In front of him, his immaculately written n1 speech was prepared. 'Gentleman, what is the soul of capitalism?', he asked his small audience. 'Money?', MM guessed. 'Waifus?', David asked. 'No' Fielz replied, disappointed in his trash scumteam .

14. ISO #764

15. ISO #765

16. ISO #766

17. ISO #767
    Rachyl

Quote Originally Posted by Kenny View Post
    I disagree with the use of colors below my name, but apart from that good post.

As for what you highlighted in red:
    I think I made it fairly clear that I wouldn't like an inactive guy or rachyl lynched during that day.
    I kept my vote on MM because he literally gave absolutely not a single reason to unvote and the only two trains at the end really were rachyl and spruance.
    It is not a scum thing to refuse to go with the easy lynch. Don't make it look like it is.

"there is something interesting here, he is very passive, just watching the world burn, he didn't vote since a loooong time and doesn't want to participate to the lynch."

I was explaining my scumreads and my reasoning on not voting rachyl or the afk guy. I'm really feeling like this is a scumpainting post.
    The rest of the list is good but this one part about me makes you look scummy in my eyes.
    Maybe the new cult recruit?
    well hay if you guys were thinking about lynching me, then think again! i did NOT lynch spruance, as i knew he was inno. thats why i didnt lynch him! anyone that votes me up now will look suspicous. cough *naz*

18. ISO #768

Act Vengeful All You Want.. That's Fine.. But His Voting Interaction Between You @Rachyl & @naz Was Highly Suspect In My Eyes..

We Basically Are Down Our Protect/Invest Role..

So, Now We Really Shooting Blind And Odds Are Agumon Likely Has 2 Doused Or 1 We Dont Know Because Of Our Lynch And Myotismon And His Dark Army Grows..
    presumably it is at its maximum. today we need to pay attention and find 3 ppl working together. 2 of them should have been working together yesterday. one of those 2 is the head cult and needs to be lynched today. lynching a cultist loses town the game, bc cult just converts another tonight and town probably gets burned. today is the last shot we have as town.

19. ISO #769

20. ISO #770

21. ISO #771

22. ISO #772

23. ISO #773

24. ISO #774

Myotismon:
    Target another player to attempt to capture them at night. Captured Digimon change alignment to Digi-Slaves.
    - Team size cannot exceed three at any time (only two captured Digimon at a time)
    - Ability cannot be used the night after a teammate dies
    - If Myotismon dies, no more Digimoncan be captured.

25. ISO #775

26. ISO #776

27. ISO #777
    Rachyl

@Rachyl Are You Saying You Knew spruance Was Town.. Would That Make You Cult For Knowing Your Members In Advanced?

With All Your Religion References It Sure Seems That Way In My Eyes..
    So now your saying that im cult because i knew he was town, and i purposely abstained from lynching him to make myself look innocent. is that what your saying?

28. ISO #778

29. ISO #779

30. ISO #780

The Reason I Said That He Was Most Likely Cult Was Because Of His Voting Between Naz & Rachyl. I Regret The Lynch. And Was Against Day 1 Lunch For This Reason..
    Hind sight is 20/20 and I really wish we would have listened to you and voted mrtrophywife.
    I'm in the car right now. I have a 2 hr road trip ahead of me so I'll be around tonight, won't be around at all tomorrow, but I'll be in the car again Sunday and will be here for EoD.
    Thank you Lenneth for that impartial review of day 1. I agree with the idea of vote skip as well and see what the arsonist ends up doing as well. I however think you should think nore about pairings. You say you can't really see 2 people together. But maybe that's the point of the 2 cultists that hadn't been able to communicate in private. Just try to think from another perspective and maybe you will come up with something. Gonna bookmark your post.
    Also since im phone posting i cant quote the set up but i'm 99% sure tpr had no night action. N0. It was scum only.
    Also the rachyl post below this one that i'm quoting is very LAMIST.

31. ISO #781

32. ISO #782

33. ISO #783

34. ISO #784

Quote Originally Posted by Rachyl View Post
    well hay if you guys were thinking about lynching me, then think again! i did NOT lynch spruance, as i knew he was inno. thats why i didnt lynch him! anyone that votes me up now will look suspicous. cough *naz*
    only a scum could 100% be sure that he was inno..smfh

35. ISO #785
    Rachyl

Im Saying That Is Well Within The Realm Of Probability.
    So what, you still look pretty suspicious, id say even more suspicious than me, you killed someone that was innocent, and i havent. so id say your more suspicious than i am. you and everyone else that voted him up. you guys are all suspects in my book!

36. ISO #786
    Rachyl

Quote Originally Posted by naz View Post
    only a scum could 100% be sure that he was inno..smfh
    talk is cheap naz. everyone has a plan until they get punched in the face. if your so sure that im cult than vote me up! otherwise, id suggest you be a good little girl and shut up.

37. ISO #787

So what, you still look pretty suspicious, id say even more suspicious than me, you killed someone that was innocent, and i havent. so id say your more suspicious than i am. you and everyone else that voted him up. you guys are all suspects in my book!
    Im Saying Your Actions Can Be Part Of A Bigger Ploy.. You Seem Like You Are Putting On An Elaborate Ruse..

38. ISO #788

@SuperJack how long does mrtrophywife have to post until a replace ?

39. ISO #789

talk is cheap naz. everyone has a plan until they get punched in the face. if your so sure that im cult than vote me up! otherwise, id suggest you be a good little girl and shut up.
    This Interaction Is Important See How Rachyl Responds To This Allegation. With Anger & Violence

40. ISO #790

41. ISO #791

-vote marshmallow marshall
    scum for meta reasons. there were a lot of posts you could have replied to from yesterday, but instead you had nothing to say and you afk to play video games so you don't bury yourself in deep shit like u do when ur scum

42. ISO #792

43. ISO #793

44. ISO #794
    Rachyl

This Interaction Is Important See How Rachyl Responds To This Allegation. With Anger & Violence
    its better than the way you respond. lol. like a complete fool.

45. ISO #795
    Rachyl

Notice how Naz instead votes up marshammaloew herschel instead of me? shes clearly afraid of me. shes afraid if she votes me up everyone else will vote her up. this is a huge indicator that naz has been culted or is the myotismon herself.

46. ISO #796

They Might To Get Someone In Later Thats Gonna Play Thats A Play Id Do.. Honestly.. If A Person Were To Get Replaced In Cult Save.. Id Recruit An AFK Player.. Just For That New Guy Being Here.. And The AFK Player Suddenly Being More Active After The Swap. We Would Have No Day 1 Information On That Player..

47. ISO #797

Notice how Naz instead votes up marshammaloew herschel instead of me? shes clearly afraid of me. shes afraid if she votes me up everyone else will vote her up. this is a huge indicator that naz has been culted or is the myotismon herself.
    -vote rachyl

don't care about u honestly. ur not a formidable opponent, u are most likely town, but i know for a fact MM is scum. cult head? not sure. but scum for sure.

48. ISO #798
    Rachyl

They Might To Get Someone In Later Thats Gonna Play Thats A Play Id Do.. Honestly.. If A Person Were To Get Replaced In Cult Save.. Id Recruit An AFK Player.. Just For That New Guy Being Here.. And The AFK Player Suddenly Being More Active After The Swap. We Would Have No Day 1 Information On That Player..
    Yagami, what do you think about Lenneth and Kenny?

49. ISO #799

50. ISO #800
    Rachyl

Quote Originally Posted by naz View Post
    -vote rachyl

don't care about u honestly. ur not a formidable opponent, u are most likely town, but i know for a fact MM is scum. cult head? not sure. but scum for sure.
    THERE SHE GOES! GUYS SHE LYNCHED SPRAUNCE SHE IS THE MYOTISMON! NOW SHES TRYING TO LYNCH ME! HELP! PLEASE ASSIST! TOWN I NEED YOUR HELP!
    -vote naz