S-FM 251: Anti-Lurkers - Page 19
Register

User Tag List

Page 19 of 28 FirstFirst ... 9 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 ... LastLast
  1. ISO #901

Re: S-FM 251: Anti-Lurkers

DISTORTED PUT YOUR VOTE BACK ON RUMOX. NOOOOWWWW.
    Quote Originally Posted by The Lawyer View Post
    Besides your lamp and your refridgerators, do you find anyone else suspicious?
    Quote Originally Posted by oliverz144 View Post
    it looks like many, e.g. MM and lag, suffered under the influence of paopan. However there is a victim: frinckles. He left the path of rationality and fully dived into the parallel reality of baby shark, king shark, and soviet union pizzas.
    Spoiler : The meaning of life :

2. ISO #902

Quote Originally Posted by Marshmallow Marshall View Post
    Why though?? Distorted has said only logical stuff, you got crazy. SJ did something that is very protown IMO. So noooo...

WTF?!
    this is going to be a hangup all game. At this point I don't think blink will think of any other lynch until me or superjack is lynched.

3. ISO #903

Quote Originally Posted by Distorted View Post
    this is going to be a hangup all game. At this point I don't think blink will think of any other lynch until me or superjack is lynched.
    Unless we lynch rumox and he flips scum, maybe??? If he's inno I will gladly vote SJ tomorrow.
    it looks like many, e.g. MM and lag, suffered under the influence of paopan. However there is a victim: frinckles. He left the path of rationality and fully dived into the parallel reality of baby shark, king shark, and soviet union pizzas.

4. ISO #904

0 now LMAO
    that may or may not have been me on a private browser logged out on my work computer...carry on... lol
    Quote Originally Posted by yzb25 View Post
    President Fielzanks walks up to his stage, preparing his n1 speech. In front of him, his two cronies MM and David stood. In front of him, his immaculately written n1 speech was prepared. 'Gentleman, what is the soul of capitalism?', he asked his small audience. 'Money?', MM guessed. 'Waifus?', David asked. 'No' Fielz replied, disappointed in his trash scumteam .
    Quote Originally Posted by aamirus View Post
    Naz would never forget the Chik-Fil-A Sauce

5. ISO #905

Quote Originally Posted by naz View Post
    that may or may not have been me on a private browser logged out on my work computer...carry on... lol
    Well, you couldn't be three guests at once lol.

6. ISO #906

7. ISO #907

8. ISO #908
    Ganelon

Unless we lynch rumox and he flips scum, maybe??? If he's inno I will gladly vote SJ tomorrow.
    >inb4 naz trolled me and you're all scum

9. ISO #909

@Magoroth Hello. Wanna hammer rumox? ^^ @GoatseOntheCupboard same for you

10. ISO #910

11. ISO #911

Quote Originally Posted by Magoroth View Post
    >inb4 naz trolled me and you're all scum
    Nah in fact I'm executioner and my target is rumox. =P

12. ISO #912

13. ISO #913

Quote Originally Posted by blinkskater View Post
    GET HIM OFF L1 NOW I WANT TO HEAR GOATSE AND SJ CLAIM
    HES AT L-2!!!

14. ISO #914

15. ISO #915
    Ganelon

GET HIM OFF L1 NOW I WANT TO HEAR GOATSE AND SJ CLAIM
    lol, agreed

16. ISO #916

@naz does this count as a shitpost?

i was gonna say it at EoD but I'll say it now lmao in the spirit of day one and the fact that I'm lazy, i can't be arsed to count shit posts, so shit post away mah friends
    Quote Originally Posted by yzb25 View Post
    President Fielzanks walks up to his stage, preparing his n1 speech. In front of him, his two cronies MM and David stood. In front of him, his immaculately written n1 speech was prepared. 'Gentleman, what is the soul of capitalism?', he asked his small audience. 'Money?', MM guessed. 'Waifus?', David asked. 'No' Fielz replied, disappointed in his trash scumteam .
    Quote Originally Posted by aamirus View Post
    Naz would never forget the Chik-Fil-A Sauce

17. ISO #917

18. ISO #918

19. ISO #919

20. ISO #920

21. ISO #921

Quote Originally Posted by naz View Post
    i was gonna say it at EoD but I'll say it now lmao in the spirit of day one and the fact that I'm lazy, i can't be arsed to count shit posts, so shit post away mah friends

22. ISO #922

Its slightly stronger then my rumox read yes
    And my rumox scum read is pretty strong
    ?!!!!!!!!! THEN FUCKING VOTE HIM XD

23. ISO #923

24. ISO #924

25. ISO #925

Blink, you scumread Distorted just because he defended logically a legitimate citizen strategy. It's bad. I'd even say... stupid.

26. ISO #926

27. ISO #927

28. ISO #928

@GoatseOntheCupboard I SEE YOU READING THE THREAD, WHO ARE YOU VOTINGGGG

29. ISO #929

30. ISO #930

@GoatseOntheCupboard @SuperJack claim a god dam role
    SJ claimed citizen...

31. ISO #931

Thread Information

There are currently 11 users browsing this thread. (8 members and 3 guests)

Marshmallow Marshall, blinkskater+, Distorted+, Dutes, GoatseOntheCupboard, Magoroth, naz, SuperJack+

So many lurkers...

32. ISO #932

33. ISO #933

34. ISO #934

35. ISO #935

36. ISO #936

I have my vote on you.
    I am quite lost... You want us to vote SJ but you are keeping your vote on Distorted while we should lynch Rumox. AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA AAAAAAA

37. ISO #937

38. ISO #938

Nobody will vote you or SJ anyways
    Wait a second. You scumread Distorted more than SJ? Why is that?

39. ISO #939

40. ISO #940

41. ISO #941

42. ISO #942

43. ISO #943

@Magoroth @GoatseOntheCupboard STOP LURKING AND POST YOUR THOUGHTS AND YOUR VOTES. THIS IS EOD.

44. ISO #944

45. ISO #945

46. ISO #946

47. ISO #947

I got time dont worry distorted i will be here till eod i want a claim from goatse ane im curious to see if rumox will pop in
    WE DON'T HAVE TIME THOUGH!!!! 20 minutes before EoD.

48. ISO #948

49. ISO #949

Dont be fucking rushing the lynch this is why i want to lynch your ass
    It's not rushing the lynch, it's having a brain... we're at 20 mins from EoD, it's not a rush but a necessity now.

50. ISO #950

yes, but it takes TIME TO MOVE VOTES lol no1 else is talking or voting and u think u can push a lynch last few minutes of the day? GL lol
    Exactly.