S-FM 248 The Smith's - Page 8
Register

User Tag List

Page 8 of 77 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 18 58 ... LastLast
  1. ISO #351

Re: S-FM The Smith's

Quote Originally Posted by Distorted View Post
    I am still open for a lynch. A lot of information can still come between now and end of day. And I have the same stance on it that I had on last game - very low posters should be lynched. Not only does this force the scum to start contributing and giving information, it allows us to analyze that information and find flaws in their game. We can also find people who are putting in "filler" posts, useless info to try and keep from falling to a potential "low post lynch". If we have no good info, low posters should get the hammer. (of course if that low poster is doing massive wall posts ect, but low post i mean info wise, plus postcount) all if it can be taken into consideration.
    if we also remember from last game - the 3 lowest posters were all scum. the game before 1 of the 2 scum was the lowest poster. Seems to be a trend that scum like to "lay low", especially in early game. Force them to start giving info early and define themselves now - so it makes it harder for them later to "change stance" to fit their needs.

2. ISO #352

3. ISO #353

Looking over the role list,

It is entirely possible that Mafia do not get a gunsmith. They might not have an easy way to do faction kills so they would have to rely on town openly claiming guns they receive. I'm not sure how role delegation is dealt with but if host gets to choose at their discretion, I think a grave robber would be added to compensate not having gunsmith. This would be dangerous if we are leaving items received in last will. Interesting. All in all tho, that is just one possibility out of the many and I think leaving gun/armour gifts in last will is probably the best way to go about it.

I am ok with a Day 1 lynch. The closest we have come so far is Sheep. I do not like the way he handled being pressured. If he flips town, Distorted moves to the top of my scum list as he went really hard scum hunting Sheep. If they both flip town, they need to take the foot of the gas.

4. ISO #354

5. ISO #355

Okay Based On Posting Habits And Such.. I Find That These Three People Are Most Likely Our Suspects As It Stands Based On What I Read..

1.) Efekannn02 - Reason Zero Posts As Of Yet..

2.) Hybrid - Reason Seems Suspect And Minimum Posts..

3.) Noz_Bugz - Reason - Doesn't Seem To Want Items Reason "Misuse"

Just My Thoughts As Of Yet. Took Me 15 Min To get Through All These Message..

You Guys All Talk Alot..

6. ISO #356

7. ISO #357

8. ISO #358

9. ISO #359

Quote Originally Posted by rumox View Post
    Looking over the role list,

It is entirely possible that Mafia do not get a gunsmith. They might not have an easy way to do faction kills so they would have to rely on town openly claiming guns they receive. I'm not sure how role delegation is dealt with but if host gets to choose at their discretion, I think a grave robber would be added to compensate not having gunsmith. This would be dangerous if we are leaving items received in last will. Interesting. All in all tho, that is just one possibility out of the many and I think leaving gun/armour gifts in last will is probably the best way to go about it.

I am ok with a Day 1 lynch. The closest we have come so far is Sheep. I do not like the way he handled being pressured. If he flips town, Distorted moves to the top of my scum list as he went really hard scum hunting Sheep. If they both flip town, they need to take the foot of the gas.
    This right here sounds like setting up a lynch agenda. I have not even voted or pushed at a lynch on sheep, yet I am already painted for a mislynch on him.

10. ISO #360

11. ISO #361

I know you have had your troll vote parked on me since opening thread posts, but you are the one that is pressuring Sheep really hard. Just saying if he flips town, you will move up on my scum list. Even if you didn't start the hunt on him, you are driving the nail currently.

Obviously if 1 is scum the other is more than likely town. I thought that was common knowledge or do I have to spell everything out lol.

12. ISO #362

13. ISO #363

I know you have had your troll vote parked on me since opening thread posts, but you are the one that is pressuring Sheep really hard. Just saying if he flips town, you will move up on my scum list. Even if you didn't start the hunt on him, you are driving the nail currently.

Obviously if 1 is scum the other is more than likely town. I thought that was common knowledge or do I have to spell everything out lol.
    Am I?

I'd like other people to discuss Sheep for a potential day 1 lynch before I do anything with my vote.

14. ISO #364

Quote Originally Posted by Noz_Bugz View Post
    i will never use any weapons given to me, DO NOT GIVE ME ITEMS IF YOU VALUE NOT WASTING A NIGHT
    Is this because you're the rigger and you'll be too busy giving people fake weapons/armor?!

Also
    Haven't seen any super alignment indicative posts yet so far, so my reads are mostly Null.
    Slight Scum Lean on Noz (SIMPLY because Noz always seems scummy as town and seems towny as scum.)

15. ISO #365

Strongly recommend everyone to set pages to 50 posts per page - makes catch up reading a lot easier and less tedious with the constant clicking "next"

Go to Settings (top left) ---> General settings, from there scroll down until you see "posts shown per page" or w/e, (set to default) and change it to 50 posts.

16. ISO #366

Strongly recommend everyone to set pages to 50 posts per page - makes catch up reading a lot easier and less tedious with the constant clicking "next"

Go to Settings (top left) ---> General settings, from there scroll down until you see "posts shown per page" or w/e, (set to default) and change it to 50 posts.
    settings is top right........... general settings is on the left

17. ISO #367

@Distorted your previous posts regarding Sheep indicate you are, even if you don't vote for him. You are setting the field for him to be the topic of discussion, which I agree is the right thing to do given his responses. I'm just saying if he flips town if we are to lynch him, you are who I believe drove the discussion to get to that point.

...your kidding right? on post 3 of the entire game within 2 minutes in i asked for a full ISO on a player that was not even in the game. I don't think I need to break it down further for you.

You say shitposts are NAI then u vote me for shitposting rofl

then you make it obvious you havnt read the setup.... but at least u read the game I give credit to that.

Welcome to forum mafia m8 - where activity gets watched. unfortunately if you are friends on another site, that can/will be used because that influences his opinion, so why cant it be? Fair game the way I see it.

So, what I see is a walking contradiction whom is also very defensive that jumped on the train with the highest votes on it - THEN questioned/encouraged people to KEEP those votes there when they started removing them.
    no - in my experience scums are the only people who can really get away from reading setups or even the full game. They come in with more confidence just due to the fact they have allies and know who they are. Their goal is to just get people lynched until they win - they know the targets NOT to lynch so anyone else becomes some1 to just pick at.

Coming in without reading the setup, and pushing votes and trying to tell people how to play/control the game is incredibly scummy because a scum COULD potentially have the false confidence to try and do something like that. I don't see a town actually even attempting so "anti-town" (nicest way to describe it?). spreads confusion and stirs everything up in a very...unnecessary and wasteful way.

if there is no scum kills - i am going to heavily scumread Sheep.
    THIS POST MAY BE A SLIP FROM A SCUM STATING THEY HAVE NO WEAPONSMITH

In a way this post actually makes me read this slot as scum even more =\

It sounds more like he came in here trying to take control of the game, bragged about being more experienced than all of us, got called out as being scum, and is bailing out to save face for the "embarrassment" of being found out within 30 minutes of posting.

This post is not ment to demean or belittle, but it is an actual train of thought im having here. If he is experienced in FM he would know these games can get intense - I think this is a 'save-face-ego' kind of thing right now.
    If this is enough for you to put your tail between your legs, I do not believe you have played many forum mafia games - since being under pressure by 2-3 people is not nearly as intense as FM gets.

FM requires a spine, logic, and understanding the setup (lol i cant stop throwing that in there...)
    These quotes are what I am basing my thought process off.

18. ISO #368

19. ISO #369

@Distorted your previous posts regarding Sheep indicate you are, even if you don't vote for him. You are setting the field for him to be the topic of discussion, which I agree is the right thing to do given his responses. I'm just saying if he flips town if we are to lynch him, you are who I believe drove the discussion to get to that point.

These quotes are what I am basing my thought process off.
    Or my motive was to set the stage for a good scapegoat and see whom comes in to bite not only did you label him as the day 1 lynch topic of discussion directly, but have also lined up "who would be responsible" for his flip.

You even say you agree with what I did, yet push his lynch discussion and still keep me on the backburner for it. very intesesting, wouldent that make anyone who pressures anyone directly responsible for that? By your logic, right now the Mafia could lead a complete lynch train on him and I am the 1 responsible for it. After we both "flip town" it is time to "slow down" and rethink? well why wouldent it then be you who put me up after him that would come under fire? =P

20. ISO #370

I agree with you. I paint Sheep as scum too. But I also know you are very manipulative and if he ever flips town, at the moment you are my prime suspect for pushing the discussion on him the hardest.
    And that's the thing - I don't actually paint him as scum, which is why I dont have a vote on him, even to pressure. we now have more than half the game that is "ok" with lynching him day 1. NOW I am not saying I am against it, but I am not for it, not yet at least. I still have a slight town read towards him because I know how frustrating it can be being town and getting hit by multiple people. I think a lot of his frustration may be legit, which i read frustation as town, not scum.

@Marshmallow Marshall you seem to know him from somewhere else, is he usually the kind to take on a challenge if he was scum? or just back out?

21. ISO #371

When someone is being scum hunted day 1 I think its fair to look at the person who is originally drove the discussion. The odds of it being successful are not in favour of town. That's why I want to let other people discuss their thoughts on him. If looking at the person who drives the discussion is scummy then I guess I need to play more FM. It's day 1, everything is up in the air which is why I am keeping my mind open to what can happen in regards to a lynch on Sheep, who is the central figure of day 1 currently.

22. ISO #372

23. ISO #373
    Ganelon

G’d mornin’. I just woke up.

A number of things to consider:

The Scum cannot kill on night 1.

We can distinguish between different items.

24. ISO #374

25. ISO #375
    Ganelon

I also have a question.
    @SuperJack , can we destroy the items we have receieved to ensure that a Graverobber has nothing to steal?

26. ISO #376
    Ganelon

received*

27. ISO #377

28. ISO #378

29. ISO #379

30. ISO #380

31. ISO #381

Quote Originally Posted by Light_Yagami View Post
    -Vote Unvote

-Vote Efekannn02
    alright everybody good morning and screw you first anyway pls gimme a gun so i can shoot distorted pls pls pls

btw i think that new guy stole my tactic because i already started liking him in pointing out the obvious things

im trigger happy i demand a gun so i can shoot distorted

-vote Hybrid
    En Taro Monika
    I Like Ice Cream

32. ISO #382

33. ISO #383
    Ganelon

Rigger -> Efekann night 1 im detective btw with telepathic skills
    -lynch

Magoroth, the Marshall, has revealed himself.

34. ISO #384

35. ISO #385

36. ISO #386
    Ganelon

Quote Originally Posted by Efekannn02 View Post
    is marshall a capitalist or a communist role?
    I’m Bourgeois

37. ISO #387

38. ISO #388

39. ISO #389

Whats your opinions on everyone so far?
    are you afraid of asking me? dont worry you are first to die so you have nothing to worry about later

that new guy who stole my tactic is under my protection idc if he is scum distorted dies first and i will personaly hammer him
    I Like Ice Cream

40. ISO #390

41. ISO #391
    Ganelon

Whats your opinions on everyone so far?
    My only opinion thus far is that Noz is probably town; I don’t trust anyone else here - hell even I am probably dishonest and fake.

42. ISO #392

43. ISO #393

Quote Originally Posted by Light_Yagami View Post
    Since The Marshall "Revealed" Do We Lynch Two People Today?

Also , Efekannn02 AKA The Elf On The Shelf. Wants A Weapon So Bad. Suspect As Fuck
    hell yeah idc if im being scummy af rigger wouldnt dare giving me items anyway until n2 since he may already know that i will ignore the first gun

can we already get distorted pls iwanna hammer him
    I Like Ice Cream

44. ISO #394

45. ISO #395

46. ISO #396

i really hope you actually play and not just sit here targetting me all game lol
    that comes after that youre first i already have a secret hidden scumplan to lynch you are evil so you are lynched first if you try fighting me then you are scum aswell

mafia give me fake gun or weaponsmith give me a real gun im gonna shoot distorted first
    rigger you know you dont benefit from my death until distorted is dead so do as i say and give distorted a rigged armour

or troll me and do something else (thanks alot)
    I Like Ice Cream

47. ISO #397

48. ISO #398

49. ISO #399

50. ISO #400