S-FM 247 Black Flag Nightless ll - Page 18
Register

User Tag List

Page 18 of 35 FirstFirst ... 8 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 28 ... LastLast
  1. ISO #851

Re: S-FM Black Flag Nightless ll

Quote Originally Posted by Soviet_Love View Post
    Nevermind, I'm a moron. And I didn't really have a reason for Distorted specifically (as opposed to MM blink or rat) except he started attacking me a lot and scum-painting everything I do. And like he is still bull-ish on his depictions. I don't post 500 words at a time that doesn't mean I'm not giving reasons for my actions.

The more distorted posted the more aggressive he is. Also, i dont get this whole MM/Soviet team thing! It looked like we were a team before I even posted, back when people were saying lynch the afk's. I said lynch the people who will give us leads! Day 1 is random anyway, just want as much leads as we can.
    It came from MM defending you and Arson, not anything you did specifically. I figured it would be Arsonist and not you since i figured he knew u would pop in, arsonist was more of a gamble of showing up or not. but then between the 2 of u, he pushed at arsonist (which could be fake) so I pushed you to see if he would defend you, which he did. I then pushed him to see if you would defend him, which you did. So then i started pushing both of you.

2. ISO #852

Quote Originally Posted by Distorted View Post
    It came from MM defending you and Arson, not anything you did specifically. I figured it would be Arsonist and not you since i figured he knew u would pop in, arsonist was more of a gamble of showing up or not. but then between the 2 of u, he pushed at arsonist (which could be fake) so I pushed you to see if he would defend you, which he did. I then pushed him to see if you would defend him, which you did. So then i started pushing both of you.
    if we all were kingdoms who are trying to find traitors then you are the idiot who got the plague for forgetting the gates open after expanding too much

3. ISO #853

and the reason i found MM defending the "AFKs" as surprising is he really cant stand AFKs in games either. So I know he would consider doing that option. Over the time he twisted it to he thought EoD was only 5 hours from now....i doubt that. but then he started heavy painting on me without considering the damage AFKs do to the games. Seems very counter-productive to the way he usually plays. He wasnt addressing posts ect, but a lot of this could be from not trusting me due to last game - but I don't see the point of him not forming an argument. he hopped onto requoting and picking each post I did. Complete scum paint which makes me feel he is trying to get the majority votes OFF him and onto me.

But another thought, if he thoguht EoD was only 5 hours away...he wanted to random on 1 of the actives rather than an AFK? we really had 0 leads at that time and were just trying to formulate a lynch theory - if he truly believed it was 5 hours away, and he is scum, and either Soviet or Arson was scum, yeah he would be nervous about lynching a 50/50 scum AFK. he jumped into defensive fast.

4. ISO #854

5. ISO #855

6. ISO #856
    Ganelon

ok i will lay off the MM / soviet FOR NOW - bit I am going to keep this around becuase this is really what I want. I want explenations rather than OMGUS votes coming back. I want their read on eachother as well. I mean it sitll wont convince me that MM isnt scum due to the whole lynching AFK scenario, how that played out. but I would appreciate answers from them.

No, they havnt answered it yet. that is why ive been pushing it - they repeatedly asked me what info their lynches would show, whihc i detailed to each of them 3-5 times combined. havnt got my answer of the info on me. i got 1 shallow post saying "itl help read other people" ........thats it lol then lots and lots of resistance from MM. he finally left when i started just requoting my questions to him - he wont answer it.

@Magoroth what is your reads on everyone? specifically Ozy, Rata, and SCV. well and Marluxion as well.
    Why do you support my lynch on MM or Soviet?
    My reads on Ozy:

I can't quite point it but I think he's being too helpful... I think something's off about him, not sure what. His initial comments - his first few posts, the ones about the setup and stuff - also irked me a bit, struck me as a bit forced. What really made me wonder was the fact that he read you - along with everyone else here, in fact - as scum, and then wondered 'Why are we voting Distorted?'. Or maybe he's an actually helpful guy, maybe I'm too paranoid.

Scvmurderer: I don't think he's evil, like I explained. No scum would put themselves into the spotlight to such an extent in the early game. Then again, he's been oddly silent of late, and not very spammy. Mostly, though, I feel like he's a loose cannon - he will, according to his own words, hammer anyone who gets to L1. Sounds like a Lynch happy guy to me, possibly a bored townie?

Marluxion - This one I massively fucked up. I only read a few of his posts - the ones where he said he was going to bed, and I assumed these were his sole posts. :squirrelrage: His comments seem to be mostly pro-town, but it's a bit early to really form an accurate picture, as he hasn't really posted much. If he keeps it up I'll have to move him up to town reads.

Marshmallow Marshall: I think he's a townie. I think he's trying to get you lynched, Distorted, because he would rather risk losing a townie than letting himself be manipulated by you again. (I'm not accusing you of anything; this is what I think MM's thoughts are). OR he could be trying to get you lynched because he's 'afraid of you. Could be true... I'd rather go with the first scenario, but we'll wait and see what he'll be doing from now on.

Ratatoskr: He's been wanting your gut ever since the game started. He also wrongly accused Blinkstater/Efekannn (couldn't have gone with a worse combination of players tbh); but he later realised his mistake and recanted, which gave him +1 points.

I don't want to see MM get lynched; I don't think there's any chance of both SL and MM being Mafia. MM has been voting you up because he's probably genuinely paranoid; SL on the other hand came online and proposed to Lynch one of the top posters out of the blue - while that MIGHT give us some information, suppose that none of the top posters are scum. Considered that? It would literally be throwing shade on everyone who's been very active this game. Not a very good strategy, if that turns out to be the case.

If SL is town, then he's playing rather poorly.

7. ISO #857

Kings used to take their families into hiding during plagues, usually done by locking the gates and not letting anyone in or out of the royal region of the castle (what most people think of when they think of castles, but actually just one part of it), in order to prevent anyone in their family get sick.

He's saying you left the gates open and died. He's calling you stupid.

I'm shitposting.

8. ISO #858

9. ISO #859

10. ISO #860

Quote Originally Posted by Magoroth View Post
    My reads on Ozy:

I can't quite point it but I think he's being too helpful... I think something's off about him, not sure what. His initial comments - his first few posts, the ones about the setup and stuff - also irked me a bit, struck me as a bit forced. What really made me wonder was the fact that he read you - along with everyone else here, in fact - as scum, and then wondered 'Why are we voting Distorted?'. Or maybe he's an actually helpful guy, maybe I'm too paranoid.

Scvmurderer: I don't think he's evil, like I explained. No scum would put themselves into the spotlight to such an extent in the early game. Then again, he's been oddly silent of late, and not very spammy. Mostly, though, I feel like he's a loose cannon - he will, according to his own words, hammer anyone who gets to L1. Sounds like a Lynch happy guy to me, possibly a bored townie?

Marluxion - This one I massively fucked up. I only read a few of his posts - the ones where he said he was going to bed, and I assumed these were his sole posts. :squirrelrage: His comments seem to be mostly pro-town, but it's a bit early to really form an accurate picture, as he hasn't really posted much. If he keeps it up I'll have to move him up to town reads.

Marshmallow Marshall: I think he's a townie. I think he's trying to get you lynched, Distorted, because he would rather risk losing a townie than letting himself be manipulated by you again. (I'm not accusing you of anything; this is what I think MM's thoughts are). OR he could be trying to get you lynched because he's 'afraid of you. Could be true... I'd rather go with the first scenario, but we'll wait and see what he'll be doing from now on.

Ratatoskr: He's been wanting your gut ever since the game started. He also wrongly accused Blinkstater/Efekannn (couldn't have gone with a worse combination of players tbh); but he later realised his mistake and recanted, which gave him +1 points.

I don't want to see MM get lynched; I don't think there's any chance of both SL and MM being Mafia. MM has been voting you up because he's probably genuinely paranoid; SL on the other hand came online and proposed to Lynch one of the top posters out of the blue - while that MIGHT give us some information, suppose that none of the top posters are scum. Considered that? It would literally be throwing shade on everyone who's been very active this game. Not a very good strategy, if that turns out to be the case.

potential magoroth defending distorted here they are teaming i want blink to find the third guy so i can make a full iso on that

11. ISO #861

Quote Originally Posted by Blinkykannn07 View Post
    if we all were kingdoms who are trying to find traitors then you are the idiot who got the plague for forgetting the gates open after expanding too much
    Blinkekann I like that you seem to be on my side, but i have no idea what this means. This is gibberish

12. ISO #862

Quote Originally Posted by Ratatoskr View Post
    Kings used to take their families into hiding during plagues, usually done by locking the gates and not letting anyone in or out of the royal region of the castle (what most people think of when they think of castles, but actually just one part of it), in order to prevent anyone in their family get sick.

He's saying you left the gates open and died. He's calling you stupid.

I'm shitposting.
    well he has a plague right now which im spreading because he is a traitor to our kingdom union

he is a mutiner pirate

13. ISO #863

14. ISO #864

The fuck are you on about mate? Seriously, be specific. People keep saying this and I have absolutely no idea what they're referencing. Because I'm pretty sure I never realized any mistake or recanted shit about blinkykannn. In fact, the thing I accused them of was pretty much later backed up by them themself.

Tell me what the fuck you are on about.

15. ISO #865

Quote Originally Posted by blinkskater View Post
    SPAM SPAM SPAM SPam spam
    read the rules of archoning get back here
    If you post with your main account by mistake, just leave it. And don't do it again.

However do not edit your posts. Even if you post by mistake.

This is both of your first warnings.
    Cryptonic made this sig

Quote Originally Posted by HentaiManOfPeace View Post
    gotchu fam

Attachment 28016

16. ISO #866

Quote Originally Posted by SuperJack View Post
    If you post with your main account by mistake, just leave it. And don't do it again.

However do not edit your posts. Even if you post by mistake.

This is both of your first warnings.
    i never edited anything im absolutely sure of it unless my phone did something while i was afk

17. ISO #867

18. ISO #868
    Ganelon

Distorted is acting odd to me, although I've never played fm with him. He's done nothing that makes me think he's strictly scum, by which I mean I'm not 100% convinced he's evil, but y'all have also done a bad job at alleviating my suspicions on him.

MM, likewise, I get a fairly positive vibe from. Seems like a townie but it's too early to tell. Attempts to convince me that he's evil have been about as successful as attempts to convince me that Distorted is good.

Blinkykannn07 lies, manipulates, plays word games to try to confuse town. Not a very good townie, if they're a townie at all.

SCV is just... scummy. He comes in and makes one liners about pulling down the hammer if the opportunity presents itself, accuses people of being scum with absolutely no reasoning whatsoever, just another one liner. I'm used to him spamming "LYNCHES FOR THE LYNCH GOD" and "CHOO CHOO" in the sc2 map, but this is a different type of shit post that adds nothing and only serves to hurt the town.

OzyWho and Marluxion are by far the strongest town reads I have. You both have done an amazing amount of work sleuthing and trying to figure things out in this landscape of extremely limited information.

Idk anything about Mogoroth, Soviet, or that other guy that Distorted thought I was trying to protect last night bc they were afk so far.

If I missed anyone, I'll say whatever I have to say about them when it's noticed.
    I'm pretty sure this is it

19. ISO #869

My reads on Ozy:

hmm my mafia teammate definitely has some good thoughts in there.. There are a few points in there I agree with that havnt/wont mention yet either.

20. ISO #870

21. ISO #871
    Ganelon

@Blinkykannn07 , could you please inform us beforehand who it is that is talking? I honestly can't tell from time to time.

22. ISO #872

23. ISO #873

"Blinkykannn07 lies, manipulates, plays word games to try to confuse town. Not a very good townie, if they're a townie at all."

This? No. I stand by that. And it was backed up by Blinkykannn07 soon after I called it out as BS the first time you brought it out. And I'm pretty sure I even called you out for ignoring me calling out that it was BS.

24. ISO #874

25. ISO #875
    Ganelon

hmm my mafia teammate definitely has some good thoughts in there.. There are a few points in there I agree with that havnt/wont mention yet either.
    So you admit to being scum? ;P

26. ISO #876

27. ISO #877

28. ISO #878

I love how literally noone even commented my wallpost I passed so much time to make. SERIOUSLY GUYS. Can't stay for long, that's gonna be my last post for now. But I've thought about it: what about we start by lynching @Soviet_Love ?
    At this point, he's the lynch that can solve the game. There's why: If he flips scum, I'm in a very very bad position and will probably get mislynched... but a scum will be dead, so you'll be able to win this game. If he flips Town, it stops all the freaking bullshit about me and soviet, and Distorted dies next, and flips scum. If he does, Magoroth follows him in death for what I pointed out in the ISO and one unknown scum remains, but we win! If Distorted flips town, well there's a big big big error that has been made, but it confirms me (because of soviet's death) and Magoroth, because of the vice versa if distorted is scum/town, it puts Scv in a big pressure spot, and we solve the game with ISOs and easy reads.

I'd like to hear everyone's thoughts about that strategy, especially Soviet's. Basically: do you agree about your own lynch? ^^
    Quote Originally Posted by The Lawyer View Post
    Besides your lamp and your refridgerators, do you find anyone else suspicious?
    Quote Originally Posted by oliverz144 View Post
    it looks like many, e.g. MM and lag, suffered under the influence of paopan. However there is a victim: frinckles. He left the path of rationality and fully dived into the parallel reality of baby shark, king shark, and soviet union pizzas.
    Spoiler : The meaning of life :

29. ISO #879

30. ISO #880

31. ISO #881

32. ISO #882

Quote Originally Posted by Marshmallow Marshall View Post
    I love how literally noone even commented my wallpost I passed so much time to make. SERIOUSLY GUYS. Can't stay for long, that's gonna be my last post for now. But I've thought about it: what about we start by lynching @Soviet_Love ?
    At this point, he's the lynch that can solve the game. There's why: If he flips scum, I'm in a very very bad position and will probably get mislynched... but a scum will be dead, so you'll be able to win this game. If he flips Town, it stops all the freaking bullshit about me and soviet, and Distorted dies next, and flips scum. If he does, Magoroth follows him in death for what I pointed out in the ISO and one unknown scum remains, but we win! If Distorted flips town, well there's a big big big error that has been made, but it confirms me (because of soviet's death) and Magoroth, because of the vice versa if distorted is scum/town, it puts Scv in a big pressure spot, and we solve the game with ISOs and easy reads.

I'd like to hear everyone's thoughts about that strategy, especially Soviet's. Basically: do you agree about your own lynch? ^^
    Btw I town read Soviet_Love. Yes, I want to lynch a town read.
    it looks like many, e.g. MM and lag, suffered under the influence of paopan. However there is a victim: frinckles. He left the path of rationality and fully dived into the parallel reality of baby shark, king shark, and soviet union pizzas.

33. ISO #883

the thing is - Arsonist could have been the person you were defending. that is why my votes on you and not soviet. If soviet is town but arson is scum then my entire theory is still correct, i just mixed up soviet and arson.

34. ISO #884

potential magoroth defending distorted here they are teaming i want blink to find the third guy so i can make a full iso on that
    I have ALREADY made an ISO on Magoroth and came to the conclusion he was defending Distorted a lot.

35. ISO #885

36. ISO #886

37. ISO #887

@Magoroth

I want you to acknowledge your mistake and to never try to make that argument again. This is not the first time you've brought it up, and you keep ignoring it every time I say that it's bullshit.
    In a way it is bull shit because you're taking what two different people said (efekann and myself and mergining into one thought we are not one mind we are two and still act differently

38. ISO #888

the thing is - Arsonist could have been the person you were defending. that is why my votes on you and not soviet. If soviet is town but arson is scum then my entire theory is still correct, i just mixed up soviet and arson.
    Yeah um I won't lynch two townies though. If even you don't agree, I'll jump to the 2nd step, which is deal with you (if soviet scum you lynch me if hes town you die). I thought it could be a nice way to get everyone agreeing. Your refusal makes me scumread you even more.
    -vote Distorted
    just to make sure my vote is still on you.

39. ISO #889
    Ganelon

@Magoroth

I want you to acknowledge your mistake and to never try to make that argument again. This is not the first time you've brought it up, and you keep ignoring it every time I say that it's bullshit.
    Fuck it, I'll check it again.

40. ISO #890

MM's and Arsonists's little quarrel did seem very staged to me

41. ISO #891
    Ganelon

In a way it is bull shit because you're taking what two different people said (efekann and myself and mergining into one thought we are not one mind we are two and still act differently
    AAAAAAAAAAAAAAA GUYS PLEASE, YOU'RE A SINGLE PLAYER, YOU CAN'T BOTH HAVE DIFFERENT POSITIONS! MAKE UP YOUR MIND!

42. ISO #892

Quote Originally Posted by Soviet_Love View Post
    QUICK REMINDER:

Everyone, send in your last wills to Superjack. Someone is gonna die, and we won't get time in n1. It will be helpful if we accidentally lynch someone who is town, for the person to be able to give a rundown of their current thoughts on everyone. It would be very helpful for town.
    No lws possible read setup

43. ISO #893

Yeah um I won't lynch two townies though. If even you don't agree, I'll jump to the 2nd step, which is deal with you (if soviet scum you lynch me if hes town you die). I thought it could be a nice way to get everyone agreeing. Your refusal makes me scumread you even more.
    -vote Distorted
    just to make sure my vote is still on you.
    Would you allow for an arsonist lynch then instead of a soviet love? lets do that

44. ISO #894
    Ganelon

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAA GUYS PLEASE, YOU'RE A SINGLE PLAYER, YOU CAN'T BOTH HAVE DIFFERENT POSITIONS! MAKE UP YOUR MIND!
    Never mind, I misread that; it's the way you act that's different... guess you can't change that.

45. ISO #895

46. ISO #896

You are a split brain to a single entity. By the nature of being an archon, you are literally two beings merged into one. You both represent this entity and I do and will continue to consider you as a single entity.

47. ISO #897

i also said earlier I would probally vote you near EoD it seem's I have my vote on you earlier then expected, SCV will probally hammer you if you get to L1

48. ISO #898

You are a split brain to a single entity. By the nature of being an archon, you are literally two beings merged into one. You both represent this entity and I do and will continue to consider you as a single entity.
    he can prove why i = p and why p == y .....i would take his word for that.

49. ISO #899
    Ganelon

@Magoroth

After further analysis, I have come to the conclusion that I may be in the wrong, because what was actually happening is that you were talking about [I] either /[I] Blink or Efekan, and they both have pretty different metas. I guess I only read Blink's posts, I didn't read much of the Page 6-7 shitpost storm thing

50. ISO #900

I know you can tell everytime Efe posts and when I post(blink)... you must view one of us one way and the other differently..?