3. ISO #103

4. ISO #104

5. ISO #105

6. ISO #106

7. ISO #107

8. ISO #108

Re: Dead Chat

Quote Originally Posted by Numbertwo View Post
    4 scums that share a night chat in a hidden setup?. Didn't think there would be so many of them.

My initial action was to execute dominos when i jailed him, but then i changed my mind. Im surprised he didn't try to roleblock me.
    RIP #2
    This isn't where i parked my car.....

9. ISO #109

10. ISO #110

Quote Originally Posted by Gyrlander View Post
    Why does KFC give Popeyes give TB infinite free passes? What else has to happen for he to be fucking lynched?

Very fun, they have the ability to smite cult BUT THE CULT THEY TARGET IS NI. What an useless role then, isn't it?
    I don't think mike will be lynched this game, he has successfully pulled off the Innocent newby towny again. It's not his fault everyones still buying it lol. I blame the other players. Mike is smart asf. Trust me coming from someone who's been scum with him twice.

11. ISO #111

12. ISO #112

Welp, I promise you I would be pushing his lynch like fucking hardcore right now if I were alive.

Although his "green flip" would truly mess me up.
    I would honestly be there with you kitty. And the green flip would make me cry tears real tears

13. ISO #113

14. ISO #114

Quote Originally Posted by Popeyes View Post
    Ok.
    BK/Arbys are confirmed blue team. Blue team clearly can win with town and they have already provided a confirmed purple lynch. I see no reason to not trust them.

You and your teammate have claimed a myriad of roles and the ability to find and eliminate pink faction members. You claimed I am a pink faction member. You and JITB, who claimed witch by the way which historically has been a scum role, had agreed to kill me upon lynching DQ.
    Your partner claimed that I am night immune. If I am night immune, and a pink faction member. What is the point of overloading you and your teammate with the abilities to find and kill pink faction members if .... when the moment comes to prove it.

You actually can’t???

That makes no sense balance wise from a hosting standpoint. Are you suggesting that cryptonic cannot balance his ganes? Cannot balance the factions in his games?

Thank God. Someone can think.

Thank you Anonymous Donor

15. ISO #115

Why is ICU's Night Action getting ignored? It successfully confirms that Dominos has been lying and he's a scum Roleblocker. However, people insist on lynching Subway (for no good reason??) or Popeyes... GG
    I wish they ignored it when they caught me wtf this town sucks

16. ISO #116

17. ISO #117

Quote Originally Posted by Cryptonic View Post
    i'm so glad javier robles existed it's a beautiful role
    it truly is if i received an hor d'oeuvre after having slaol tell me i was gonna eat his ass all game i would have just fucking died and wouldn't have been able to post LOL

18. ISO #118

19. ISO #119

okok i think i got this hidden thing down. i think i can truly make a finely balanced one now.
    and can't be host meta'd because no one knows if setup #3 will be more like setup #1 or #2. gg nore

Quote Originally Posted by S-FM Blue Masquerader View Post
    Hey moron. shut the fuck up or I will shut you up, k? I'm not the person your going to insult and live happily ever after. K? Understand that,

20. ISO #120

I found the setup to be enjoyable. However, I didn't love some of the host-deception. I don't think it's that reasonable to expect the town to come to the conclusion that the blue faction is primarily pro-town but that the pink killer is hiding within that faction, which is a large reason that is swaying the balance heavily against the town.

21. ISO #121

22. ISO #122

Quote Originally Posted by Cryptonic View Post
    There should've been a second one that gave out drinks
    Please. Even if it's the most useless role, I would like to give out some "Old Fashioned", "Negroni", "Sour", "Margarita", "Manhattan", etc.

And yes, I just googled up all those cocktail names.

Thank you Anonymous Donor

23. ISO #123

Quote Originally Posted by Slaol View Post
    Looks like my use of it is actually impacting the game too lol. What kind of questions did KFC ask about it?
    he asked me if he can do anything with it. i said no

Hey moron. shut the fuck up or I will shut you up, k? I'm not the person your going to insult and live happily ever after. K? Understand that,

24. ISO #124

Quote Originally Posted by Auckmid View Post
    I found the setup to be enjoyable. However, I didn't love some of the host-deception. I don't think it's that reasonable to expect the town to come to the conclusion that the blue faction is primarily pro-town but that the pink killer is hiding within that faction, which is a large reason that is swaying the balance heavily against the town.
    yea, I should've planned for something in case sheriff died n1. his ability to find who wasn't the SK (or even find him) would have helped greatly. I need to come up with a safeguard hmmm

25. ISO #125

26. ISO #126

dude you told me you wouldn't tell him anything about what it does!!!!!!!
    he didn't ask what it does lol

27. ISO #127

28. ISO #128

god damnit lol. okay fine
    maybe i shouldn't have, though. if it was a tpr who had it, me saying that could potentially change the game lol hmm i didn't think twice cause it was no action role lol

29. ISO #129

Quote Originally Posted by Auckmid View Post
    I think that's the beauty of it TBH I love it. Both factions seemed very weary of a traitor. The fact that there actually is one, is actually pretty darn cool.

30. ISO #130

31. ISO #131

32. ISO #132

Please. Even if it's the most useless role, I would like to give out some "Old Fashioned", "Negroni", "Sour", "Margarita", "Manhattan", etc.

And yes, I just googled up all those cocktail names.
    I got a "cock-tail" for you ;)

33. ISO #133

34. ISO #134

Town is effectively going to suicide right now. For some reason Popeyes and Subway are confirmed scum, and even the ICU is even agreeing to it instead of lynching the fucking 100% confirmed consort.

GG no re
    Mike for Scum MVP
    KFC for Town MVP

Hands down.

35. ISO #135

36. ISO #136

37. ISO #137

38. ISO #138

39. ISO #139

Why isn't the witch controlling the SK? Why has everyone suddenly lost 90 IQ?
    hasn't sent in witching night action yet lol
    probably to KFC lol

40. ISO #140

41. ISO #141

Quote Originally Posted by Damus_Graves View Post
    I thought i had really good points in that last day as to why I was not actually scum and the other actual scum were
    Yea lol i'm biased, though

42. ISO #142

43. ISO #143

44. ISO #144

Quote Originally Posted by Damus_Graves View Post
    I also dont fully understand what made me so scummy. That may be my town rust showing but.. i dunno bro.
    one mislynch and a middle ground style play?

I thought the open wolf play to prod JITB to post was legit
    I think food poisoning meme from d1 lynch made everyone have bad first impression lol

45. ISO #145

46. ISO #146

Yeah, I'm sorry but Kenny really fucked things up.
    Yea, borderline unintentional throwing attempt LOL but i don't think he could have known it would go down this way lol

47. ISO #147

48. ISO #148

49. ISO #149

50. ISO #150