Register

User Tag List

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: Dead Chat

1. ISO #51

2. ISO #52

Re: Dead Chat

Quote Originally Posted by Kenny View Post
    Lol this was just classic power wolfing and a town with no balls. Nothing wrong with the setup, every game with a wolf like dq ends like this
    Eh. If his wincon info hadnt been there he wouldnt have. Crypt gave him pretty much hands free confirmability. The setup wasnt balanced enough to account for random hits. We mislynched twice and are fucked when we had 4 enemies. Thats basic math

Sorry 5, which makes it even worse

3. ISO #53

Quote Originally Posted by Gyrlander View Post
    @Kenny

You are Cleric Sofija Blackmore. After several unexplained cases of diseased livestock and withering crops, the church has sent you to investigate possibility of a satanic cult. You discovered that all of the cases have occurred within a 5 mile radius of the Wagstaff property, and have decided that it's a good place to being your investigation. Luckily, you heard that the Wagstaff's hold their annual Werewolf Ball, and figured that this would be a most opportune moment to have a first hand look.

What you told us:

My rolecard suggests the food is poisoned and the local farms confirm this.

What the fuck.
    Diseased livestock and withering crops. I thought mentioning cult would only cause panic and wouldn't be in a crypt setup like this one anyway.

4. ISO #54

Also taco bell. Only reason I townread him is that I thought he's Mag. Once you knew he's Mike it should've been a clear scumread no questions asked
    Come on... His constant vocabulary mistakes made it clear it was him. He should have been lynched though, he was being 0% logical and everyone was giving him the "free retard card" which I didn't really approve. Not that I could say much about it considering it was pretty much me avoiding getting BK lynched.

Thank you Anonymous Donor

5. ISO #55

Diseased livestock and withering crops. I thought mentioning cult would only cause panic and wouldn't be in a crypt setup like this one anyway.
    Well, suggesting another total random thing that makes us suspect Starbucks and Popeyes wasn't very nice either, don't you think?

Everything is Okey though, we all made mistakes

6. ISO #56

7. ISO #57

8. ISO #58

Quote Originally Posted by Cryptonic View Post
    just lost the two most important ones really quickly. didn't even have a dr cause of lynch lol d1 should've been no lynch rofl but then no one talks
    I disapproved heavily of the towns decision to turbo lynch day 1, but I still don't think that they shouldn't be allowed to lynch. I just think that they should be given the same 48 hours as the other days so that they have more time to come to a consensus, instead of panicking in the last 30 minutes due to the lack of time and lynching almost at random.

9. ISO #59

10. ISO #60

11. ISO #61

An amazing job by KFC. It's entertaining to watch how he figures things out.

As for Taco Bell, he has repeated "my green flip" 10000 times over the last 10 posts. I can't imagine a more obvious actress.
    Mike has played like this every single game as every role so far.

12. ISO #62

Mike has played like this every single game as every role so far.
    Nah. This game he just repeats JUST LYNCH ME AND MY GREEN FLIP bla bla bla.

And he says it over and over. I dunno, like please STOP.

Well, and KFC either pulling a gambit or is wrong :/

13. ISO #63

14. ISO #64

15. ISO #65

At this point I just want the purple team to lose. Long live the Pink ICU killer.
    Ya I think he will win if it continues as is, just on math of how the kills will eliminate the town. We need KFC to each 2 shots using the "vest" and his natural bulletproof, and that is possible but unlikely probably, or for Arbys to hit a mafia obviously

16. ISO #66

17. ISO #67

18. ISO #68

An amazing job by KFC. It's entertaining to watch how he figures things out.

As for Taco Bell, he has repeated "my green flip" 10000 times over the last 10 posts. I can't imagine a more obvious actress.
    Yea I'm enjoying KFC pls order it for me

Quote Originally Posted by S-FM Blue Masquerader View Post
    Hey moron. shut the fuck up or I will shut you up, k? I'm not the person your going to insult and live happily ever after. K? Understand that,

19. ISO #69

20. ISO #70

21. ISO #71

Thank u for making me discover 9189128931 new fast food sites.

The names were shit, though.
    eat shit ♥

Hey moron. shut the fuck up or I will shut you up, k? I'm not the person your going to insult and live happily ever after. K? Understand that,

22. ISO #72

23. ISO #73

24. ISO #74

25. ISO #75

26. ISO #76

27. ISO #77

28. ISO #78

29. ISO #79

30. ISO #80

31. ISO #81

For the record i lost interest in the game because of who ever subbed in for dominos. I lost the motivation and will to really make a case on day 3. Out of respect for the other players on my team i gave a half hearted attempt.
    The kind of negativity he showed his own team was really poor.
    This isn't where i parked my car.....

32. ISO #82

Quote Originally Posted by Slaol View Post
    I really think scum just needed a bit of a nerf. they knew WAY too much. keep all roles the same but pull yayap out of the night chat and this is a totally different ball game
    Oh it was him, i actually think we would have way better off without him i'd have much preffered Gan

33. ISO #83

Quote Originally Posted by blinkskater View Post
    Oh it was him, i actually think we would have way better off without him i'd have much preffered Gan
    Yayap is, as I said, why I went from gunning at Mike to pretty hard town reading Mike. That alone may have been the win.

34. ISO #84

Yayap is, as I said, why I went from gunning at Mike to pretty hard town reading Mike. That alone may have been the win.
    Bro he literally told me he wont give me rp information on himself because i will slip up with it.

You have no idea how much i wanted to flip a table.

Wouldnt take any of tacos or my ideas as valid.

Keep him out of my scumteams for future references or ill just sub out LOL

35. ISO #85

Bro he literally told me he wont give me rp information on himself because i will slip up with it.

You have no idea how much i wanted to flip a table.

Wouldnt take any of tacos or my ideas as valid.

Keep him out of my scumteams for future references or ill just sub out LOL
    I mean for all he knows youre not really his ally.

36. ISO #86

37. ISO #87

Gyrlander: you played great as a townie and i feel your reads were a lot better then i have seen this game. You portrayed townyness and solvyness.

Slaol: you also radiated so much towny vibes it wasnt even funny. I did take your doc on me serious, and figured you were a tpr. I would have seen no reason to scumread you if i were town.

Noc: would have loved to have you around longer, seemed very towny on day 1

Auck: also very towny day 1

Kenny: who was kenny lol?

38. ISO #88

As far as TDL goes i didn't care for his activity because ive seen him play and know he is a good player. His lurkyness was scummy as hell.

Yapyap: can sit on a bike with no seat.

Mike: was amazing and i literally was super happy i realized he was on my team lol.

Dairyqueen: i feel i could have put forth a far better case for my defense. I didnt really want to kill starbucks bit said hed be a safe kill, (my input was seen as void.) I pegged the SK spot on, my scumates disagreed and kept saying it was popeyes. I also would have probally been better off claiming solo nk, with the fake lovers claim as insurance to keep me around. And could have used a gambit saying i have town wincon but only win once the cult is purged. I feel that would have worked but lost interest and couldn't muster up the effort. I could have done better than what i put out there on day 3. Town seemed to be igoring my posts anyways, which as town memebers when there are direct ccs like that you literally need to engage and explore every option... Not just be like well 2 guys said that hes a killer, 1 guy says hes not 2 beats 1 lol

39. ISO #89

tbh i hate mike's choice of playstyle as dumb town this game. he should've been d1 policy lynch lmao everyone who tried discussing anything with him is pulling their hair out lol

40. ISO #90

mafia nc:

Consort: The biggest thing we have to sort out tonight is if Arbys is the pink SK in the blue chat. Or if chick died by coincidence.

Witch GF: Popeyes is the SK. I have no doubts about that at this point as literally every other person is taken back by something.

might still have a game, we'll see.. many hours to go

41. ISO #91

mafia nc:

Consort: The biggest thing we have to sort out tonight is if Arbys is the pink SK in the blue chat. Or if chick died by coincidence.

Witch GF: Popeyes is the SK. I have no doubts about that at this point as literally every other person is taken back by something.

Wheres that mafis nk going is the thing i wanna know. Id expect it on kfc

42. ISO #92

mafia nc:

I told them arbys is likley sk. We agree to witch him into chick to see if chick dies to confirm if arbys is SK.... Chick dies.... Wtf is wrong with those guys. I understand TDL and Yap not being able to realize simple mechanics but mike should realize its fucking arbys

43. ISO #93

tbh i hate mike's choice of playstyle as dumb town this game. he should've been d1 policy lynch lmao everyone who tried discussing anything with him is pulling their hair out lol
    ^

I swear, that's the only thing I regret from this game. Well, and not doing a game-wide read.

44. ISO #94

Man it's hard with Mike though right, everyone knows how he plays, it's atleast the second instance I know of Mike doing the dumb town thing as scum but how do you collectively agree to lynch someone like that? I think there'd still be reluctant people lol
    Quote Originally Posted by Efekannn02 View Post
    i scumreaded him because his posts were gay
    Quote Originally Posted by Magoroth View Post
    ah fuck.
    I HARDCLAIM MASON ASSASSIN.

45. ISO #95

Quote Originally Posted by NoctiZ View Post
    Man it's hard with Mike though right, everyone knows how he plays, it's atleast the second instance I know of Mike doing the dumb town thing as scum but how do you collectively agree to lynch someone like that? I think there'd still be reluctant people lol
    Exactly, its our job as town to look into mike individually and determine if hes full of shit or not.

He made so much shit up on the fly and everyone just bought into it. And his mixing up colots should have been see as an actual slip, IMO and therefore a definite slip up as town i would have even gone as far as to lie and say i red checked him at that point (as town.) If they didnt want to listen lol

46. ISO #96

Ya id just lie and lynch him whatever
    Like claim false feedback and see what he slips with under pressure. Its like killing ika in game

47. ISO #97

48. ISO #98

I'm rolling over in my grave right now. Mike if you can hear me don't let them make shitty plans come up with your own! Reeeeeeeeee.
    TDL lurked and Yayap is definitely rough around the edges when dealt with.... but man this sentence just fucking hurts to read. What a world 2019 is.

49. ISO #99

TDL lurked and Yayap is definitely rough around the edges when dealt with.... but man this sentence just fucking hurts to read. What a world 2019 is.
    Lmao
    Ya TDL was crushed by xmas

50. ISO #100

lol, I'm just playing Yap and TDL are very capable, I'm just a huge mike fan-boy lol