User Tag List

Page 44 of 53 FirstFirst ... 34 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 ... LastLast
Results 2,151 to 2,200 of 2635
  1. ISO #2151
    Ganelon

Re: S-FM 300: Black Flag Nightless [LADDER] GAME THREAD

Quote Originally Posted by theoneceko View Post
    :WEED!!!!UwU

Unfortunately, VCA shows some people still scumread you. I can't see you on a team with anyone tho uMu!!!!
    How about SJ? SJ hasn’t interacted with Naz apart from that one time he chided her for ‘screaming at eveyeone’. They’ve also been doing what you’d expect two scum to be doing: voting on opposite sides of the train from each other on d1 when Renegade was getting trained, and Naz is just scummy on her own.

Plus, I really feel like I can see MMs town meta shining through. And the predicament we are finding ourselves in can only be explained by a deep scum somewhere - or someone we haven’t looked at. Like SJ.

2. ISO #2152

Quote Originally Posted by Ganelon View Post
    I’ve specified this. Besides, people forget to write posts as either alignment... I thought I stayed why I was sucnreaidng Renegade because honestly I gave that a lot of thought. Do you never do that? That happens to me outside of mafia, too.
    OwO

3. ISO #2153

4. ISO #2154

-vote superjack

if my townleader TR mag, i also likely think he may be town aswell but -> (my reason is not nice, and if u don't have anything nice to say then don't say it uwu)
    Quote Originally Posted by yzb25 View Post
    President Fielzanks walks up to his stage, preparing his n1 speech. In front of him, his two cronies MM and David stood. In front of him, his immaculately written n1 speech was prepared. 'Gentleman, what is the soul of capitalism?', he asked his small audience. 'Money?', MM guessed. 'Waifus?', David asked. 'No' Fielz replied, disappointed in his trash scumteam .
    Quote Originally Posted by aamirus View Post
    Naz would never forget the Chik-Fil-A Sauce

5. ISO #2155

Actually, you pointed out his "there are 7 of us" comment. I totally see what you meant by "scum slip" since there were 7 town and 2 mafia at that stage.

uWu
    ?

there was 5 town and 2 mafia lol
    President Fielzanks walks up to his stage, preparing his n1 speech. In front of him, his two cronies MM and David stood. In front of him, his immaculately written n1 speech was prepared. 'Gentleman, what is the soul of capitalism?', he asked his small audience. 'Money?', MM guessed. 'Waifus?', David asked. 'No' Fielz replied, disappointed in his trash scumteam .

6. ISO #2156

Btw, if you think I’m TMI’ing, that implicitly means that a) the scum are bussing, and that b) I’m TELLING you that they are.

Why would I out something like that as scum?
    Yea, i put this in my wall on gane UvU!!!

7. ISO #2157
    Ganelon

That’s not a scumslip...

8. ISO #2158

Now that you mention it that is also a possibility. Because SJ/Naz haven’t interacted much, and Naz is about to vote MM, possibly now that she realized she doesn’t want to push me - you’re a much easier lynch. It could be seen as an attempt to pocket me on naz’s oart, and honestly now that you make me think about it, SJ hasn’t tried to push me for lynching Frinckles and the way he said to me that ‘it’s weird to hammer your own townread’ is kinda strange. Plus, he’s not voting Naz and, if Naz is scum, it makes sense that SJ would be scum because SJ voted on one of the two trains; iirc she said that scum maybe didn’t vote anyone.

Okay so, this actually makes more sense to me than any other team int he game thinking about it. Naz is a hit too ‘passive’ this game to be Town. plus I trust Frinckles’ read on him.

So: yeah lynch SJ and Naz lol I’m locked on this lynch 100% and I will dedicate my existence to the Naz/SJ lynch. Consider my vote as being on SJ/Naz rn, but I don’t want to put them to l-1 just yet.
    His eyes have seen the glory of the coming of the Lord,
    He is trampling out the vi-- wait no this doesn't work

Yay lol. I'm just gonna read SJ, because SJ was only PoE scum to me because nothing he did looked very towny to me, although nothing he did looked very scummy either. That being said, scum!Naz is something I'm pretty sold on, and since we very probably just win by killing her, the case against SJ is probably not so needed lol. Still gonna read D1 and look for SJ's posts.
    Quote Originally Posted by The Lawyer View Post
    Besides your lamp and your refridgerators, do you find anyone else suspicious?
    Quote Originally Posted by oliverz144 View Post
    it looks like many, e.g. MM and lag, suffered under the influence of paopan. However there is a victim: frinckles. He left the path of rationality and fully dived into the parallel reality of baby shark, king shark, and soviet union pizzas.
    Spoiler : The meaning of life :

9. ISO #2159

=== DOOR TO GET OFF THE GAME ===

Quote Originally Posted by Marshmallow Marshall View Post
    When the first time player is better than everyone else to read me =(
    [/out of alignments, I really hope you stick with us to play in more... tame environments. You were parachuted in a bloody field on your first game here, and are still a valuable player. /in alignments]
    At first I was kinda scared (and drown up as i told).
    But then I realized that everyone could be like it the first game.

I didnt know what to expect when Gyrlander invited me to sub aamirus
    Now, I'm sure to be fond of this kind of game, I really like the interactions, the plays... between each of us.
    So finally, I'm proud I signed in to reserve (but i should have sign in to be here since begining lol)

Would gladly sign in again to any further game !

=== DOOR TO GET IN THE GAME ===
    Last edited by Auwt; June 5th, 2020 at 10:16 AM. Reason: Off and not of (line1)

10. ISO #2160

There’s 7 of us. This isn’t mylo.
    ^ this post is 50ish posts after this:

Quote Originally Posted by Gyrlander View Post
    Living Players Dead Players Roles
    SuperJack
    Noz_Bugz
    Ganelon
    naz
    secondpassing
    aamirus
    theoneceko
    Renegade
    Varcron
    Frinckles
    Goon
    Goon
    Goon

Citizen
    Citizen
    Citizen
    Citizen
    Citizen
    Citizen
    Citizen

With 7 players alive, it takes 4 votes to hammer.

11. ISO #2161

How the fuck am I following Majority? Have you read the previous days?

On day one I voted someone I believed to be scum and it was VERY clear that my scumread on Renegade didn’t come into existence at EoD or whatever. I literally said that I felt like Renegade was trying to pocket/whiteknoght me.

A) I did NOT follow Majority last time, except for when I hammered. I wanted to vote either noz, aamirus or Naz; I can’t remember which one because I’m too angry rn. I specifically stated when I hammered to lynch Noz, Naz, Aamirus or SJ next...

and tight now im not following Majority. Everyone thinks naz is scum. I think you and MM are scum. I’m voting you and you’re at L-3. How is that for Majority?

finally, Naz’s arguments are not ‘solid’ lol they’re literally contradicting everything I’ve been saying all game.

ugh, I don’t want to be mean Auwt, I hope you’re not taking me laying into you the wrong way, it’s just a game, and I’m sorry I have to do this on your first game... but it has to be done, and I think you’re scum.
    REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!! !!

I get your frustration UwU.

12. ISO #2162
    Ganelon

I literally can’t believe Mm can be this pure as scum.

13. ISO #2163

:WEED!!!!UwU

Unfortunately, VCA shows some people still scumread you. I can't see you on a team with anyone tho uMu!!!!
    Naz/SJ scum team. Thoughts?
    it looks like many, e.g. MM and lag, suffered under the influence of paopan. However there is a victim: frinckles. He left the path of rationality and fully dived into the parallel reality of baby shark, king shark, and soviet union pizzas.

14. ISO #2164

Yay lol. I'm just gonna read SJ, because SJ was only PoE scum to me because nothing he did looked very towny to me, although nothing he did looked very scummy either. That being said, scum!Naz is something I'm pretty sold on, and since we very probably just win by killing her, the case against SJ is probably not so needed lol. Still gonna read D1 and look for SJ's posts.
    this is so yikes
    -vote Marshmallow Marshall

idc if people think im scum team with sj town is doomed anyway

15. ISO #2165
    Ganelon

MM if you are scum, I am going to hardclaim Crier next game you’re in. Even if there’s a confirmed Crier in the game.

16. ISO #2166
    Ganelon

I’m sad I was wrong about aamirus. But at least this is somewhat vindicating because it means I correctly read noz on d1.

17. ISO #2167

So my new tinfoil hat theory is SJ/MM scum team. SJ honestly played this very well if he’s scum.

But the center point is Mm. I like MM but he needs to go, unless we’re looking at some weird ass naz/Auwt team, which is also possible. So... again, MM/Auwt.
    Can you explain your SJ/MM theory???uVu

18. ISO #2168

19. ISO #2169

Naz/SJ scum team. Thoughts?
    isn't it cool when we get a replace and he refuses to read anything besides the shit post day ?

20. ISO #2170

Quote Originally Posted by Renegade View Post
    I want to believe ceko is town, I am just paranoid that treko has changed playstyles so drastically to hide that he is scum this game. If treko is scum, this does represent a step up from floating. UGH
    + associative townpoints to Treecko for this, so this tinfoil theory with him as scum is going more and more down. Hard to catch anything from SJ on D1

21. ISO #2171

22. ISO #2172

23. ISO #2173

24. ISO #2174

@ceko i would NOT call that an ISO on Noz lol but they apparently came to this conclusion:
    Quote Originally Posted by secondpassing View Post
    Thus, vca finds Noz_Bugz is scum.
    but secondpassing voting me ? ok lol

25. ISO #2175

MM if you are scum, I am going to hardclaim Crier next game you’re in. Even if there’s a confirmed Crier in the game.
    Now I half-wish I were scum XD
    Quote Originally Posted by naz View Post
    isn't it cool when we get a replace and he refuses to read anything besides the shit post day ?
    L o v e l y.

26. ISO #2176

OwO wat isdis????
    he made the vote 2-2-2
    Vote Count
    Marshmallow Marshall (2 [L-2]):
    SuperJack, Ganelon
    naz (2 [L-2]):
    Marshmallow Marshall, secondpassing
    Ganelon (2 [L-2]):
    Auwt, naz

before he moved his vote it was like this:

Vote Count
    Marshmallow Marshall (1 [L-3]):
    SuperJack
    naz (2 [L-2]):
    Marshmallow Marshall, secondpassing
    Auwt (1 [L-3]):
    Ganelon
    Ganelon (2 [L-2]):
    Auwt, naz

27. ISO #2177

Now that you mention it that is also a possibility. Because SJ/Naz haven’t interacted much, and Naz is about to vote MM, possibly now that she realized she doesn’t want to push me - you’re a much easier lynch. It could be seen as an attempt to pocket me on naz’s oart, and honestly now that you make me think about it, SJ hasn’t tried to push me for lynching Frinckles and the way he said to me that ‘it’s weird to hammer your own townread’ is kinda strange. Plus, he’s not voting Naz and, if Naz is scum, it makes sense that SJ would be scum because SJ voted on one of the two trains; iirc she said that scum maybe didn’t vote anyone.

Okay so, this actually makes more sense to me than any other team int he game thinking about it. Naz is a hit too ‘passive’ this game to be Town. plus I trust Frinckles’ read on him.

So: yeah lynch SJ and Naz lol I’m locked on this lynch 100% and I will dedicate my existence to the Naz/SJ lynch. Consider my vote as being on SJ/Naz rn, but I don’t want to put them to l-1 just yet.
    naz questioned how everyone was townreading SJ uWu. She was like:

Yeah, I read that(forgot abt it tho), it's part of my "eVeRyOnE iS tOwNrEaDiNg Sj"
    Stupid thing to give town points for
    But I can't help but read that entire slot town because of the replace out which is so annoying and why I'm upset that BC & ami replaced out. I'm so annoyed of stupid stuff like this that shouldn't be affecting my reads, like host meta and replacements🙄

I think you have dumb-tell confused ...
    Like SJ is dumb telling for saying he didn't know in the year 2020 we use discord instead of QuickTopic for scum chats, and that Frinckles is falling for it. Ya, maybe SJ is a boomer & didn't know, but I'm not going to be so quick to clear him for that and a dead table.
    You may be a little tunneled on her because of her earlier attack on you....OwO

28. ISO #2178

Or actually,
    -vote naz
    . I want to see this scum quickhammer. It isn’t gonna happen, lol.
    Don't put anyone at L-1 period... SJ hasn't caught up with his wall on aami yet.

You hammered frinckles yesterday, and it'll look really bad for you if naz dies early too.

29. ISO #2179

mag and mm have bias against me they won't ever make optimal play or even bother to read my post cuz they sexist asf

30. ISO #2180
    Ganelon

Well, the way I see it, it’s the team that makes the most sense. I would expect scum to be attacking each other. They never tried to get each other lynched anyways. They’ve interacted the least out of the active players.

31. ISO #2181

Quote Originally Posted by SuperJack View Post
    I've just got the little one to sleep. He isn't very well has a fever. I will then sleep and go to work.
    I will read whilst at work.
    And I will hopefully be able to participate deeply once I'm home.
    Annoyed how you are all active now yet earlier I was all alone.
    I will be keeping my vote on
    -vote Varcron
    I want to deep deeper analysis on it.
    Which players do you find the easiest to read Varcron? I hope with your last answer to my previous question you went with Frinckles since I had thoughts on them.

... why did he make that post rhyme lol? Also, illuminati empty table.

32. ISO #2182

33. ISO #2183

mag and mm have bias against me they won't ever make optimal play or even bother to read my post cuz they sexist asf
    LOL

34. ISO #2184

Well, the way I see it, it’s the team that makes the most sense. I would expect scum to be attacking each other. They never tried to get each other lynched anyways. They’ve interacted the least out of the active players.
    lmaooo even ceko knows i've asked why people are town reading SJ, he's been in my lynch pool since before we lynched frinckles

ur just mad i blocked u on discord

35. ISO #2185

How about SJ? SJ hasn’t interacted with Naz apart from that one time he chided her for ‘screaming at eveyeone’. They’ve also been doing what you’d expect two scum to be doing: voting on opposite sides of the train from each other on d1 when Renegade was getting trained, and Naz is just scummy on her own.

Plus, I really feel like I can see MMs town meta shining through. And the predicament we are finding ourselves in can only be explained by a deep scum somewhere - or someone we haven’t looked at. Like SJ.
    You're very convincing rn uWu!!!

36. ISO #2186

LOL
    look he even admits it lmfao

37. ISO #2187
    Ganelon

You may be right. However. We have to choose between formerly inactive players who are still not really active and SJ/Naz or SJ/MM. and MM is town, tone wise, unless he’s scum with Auwt. Which again seems unlikely.

38. ISO #2188

By the way, that's nothing strong but this may or may not imply that she knows we're town (TMI, and her vote is on me atm lol).

39. ISO #2189

You're very convincing rn uWu!!!
    so hammer me

40. ISO #2190

By the way, that's nothing strong but this may or may not imply that she knows we're town (TMI, and her vote is on me atm lol).
    if ur votes are on me and ur town and if im scum how is that not optimal LMAO

41. ISO #2191

42. ISO #2192

Quote Originally Posted by Auwt View Post
    === DOOR TO GET OFF THE GAME ===

At first I was kinda scared (and drown up as i told).
    But then I realized that everyone could be like it the first game.

I didnt know what to expect when Gyrlander invited me to sub aamirus
    Now, I'm sure to be fond of this kind of game, I really like the interactions, the plays... between each of us.
    So finally, I'm proud I signed in to reserve (but i should have sign in to be here since begining lol)

Would gladly sign in again to any further game !

=== DOOR TO GET IN THE GAME ===
    Signups are open for a new game!OvO

43. ISO #2193

I was talking about day 2uMu
    what?

44. ISO #2194

45. ISO #2195
    Ganelon

lmaooo even ceko knows i've asked why people are town reading SJ, he's been in my lynch pool since before we lynched frinckles

ur just mad i blocked u on discord
    Lol, are you really pulling the ‘he hates me card now? I don’t hate you, but I think you’re scum. You’re the only team that makes sense. I’m sorry, I am too harsh at times, but ‘I am not sexist af’

46. ISO #2196

47. ISO #2197

Lol, are you really pulling the ‘he hates me card now? I don’t hate you, but I think you’re scum. You’re the only team that makes sense. I’m sorry, I am too harsh at times, but ‘I am not sexist af’
    how are we the only team that makes sense when i advocated for his lynch lmaoo

48. ISO #2198
    Ganelon

If anyone actually is afraid of a quick hammer, even though the person who would quixkhammer right now would be signing his own death warrant, then sure.
    -unvote

49. ISO #2199
    Ganelon

how are we the only team that makes sense when i advocated for his lynch lmaoo
    I don’t see you lynching him

50. ISO #2200

mmmmm literally anyone tbh

Frinckles - still don't mind lynching, i don't have meta on this person nor do i care to have it for this game, i see them as dangerous scum and haven't done much since they've been around
    SuperJack - maybe not today but open to them
    Noz_Bugz - i don't think noz is going to solve much, would lynch but not particularly keen to
    Ganelon - sure
    naz - never
    Renegade - mmmmmmmmmmmmmmm...don't know on this slot. very null...this player is always ? to me lol
    Varcron - remember giving them scum points earlier, so more on the would lynch side
    BananaCucho - not today
    aamirus - not today
    theoneceko - not today

so i guess it's:
    town: ME UWU!!!
    day 1 no lynch circle of: BananaCucho, aamirus, theoneceko
    null: Renegade, Noz_Bugz
    players i won't trust: Frinckles, SuperJack
    would lynch: Ganelon, Varcron
    Look at this. One scummate (Renegade) in null, the other (SJ) in "players she won't trust" and "maybe not today but open to them". I'd bet the scumread slowly faded into a nullread on SJ, or perhaps even a town lean.