naz (2 [L-3]):
    Frinckles, secondpassing
    Frinckles (2 [L-3]):
    theoneceko, Noz_Bugz
    aamirus (1 [L-4]):
    naz
    Varcron (1 [L-4]):
    Ganelon

By the way, did you go ahead and give Noz a pass? He is voting you.
    Like we know with his inactivity it helps solve the game just placing him into a towncore but it's currently anti-town behavior by voting you.
    Wanna just switch to Noz? I only see good consequences from doing so.

1. It reinforces the psychological pressure we exert to the scum by acting in unison.
    2. It pressures him to play the game.
    3. It solves a slot if lynched.
    4. It removes a potential risk at MyLo situations down the line.
    Nozbug and aami are the only AFKs right now. You probably just want these two dead because you're scum.
    I already did that.
    Every lynch does that. wtf?
    I said this already.

2. ISO #1002

Re: S-FM 300: Black Flag Nightless [LADDER] GAME THREAD

Quote Originally Posted by theoneceko View Post
    One more note on frinckles:

His townread of nozbug is TMI confident.
    Before I even start on your giant UwU post, this is false. Me trying to divine the nature of a slot based off of tone only to help solve the game does not make it TMI. They had 14 fucking posts. What else am I going to be able to decide about the slot?
    (๑˃̵ᴗ˂̵)ﻭ 레드벨벳 ! ! ٩(♡ε♡ )۶

3. ISO #1003

Quote Originally Posted by naz View Post
    lol i'm mad because i'm being piled on, first Frinckles pushing me for an argument that is false, then Varcron and you. i can't even push on some other slots(this included yours) because they've been afk. this game is just frustrating asf.
    @Gyrlander needs to replace @aamirus shes been gone over 24 hours, a modkill would be nice but there is a chance he can't because she might be scum
    i'll be home later to read all these other wallposts, also everyone in the USA pls be safe also fuck this country
    The mad I'm talking about comes out in all of your posts. I mean there's a couple here and there where you sound confused but pretty every post has a sort of "f... you" behind it.

For a while at least, you don't have to worry about me since I'd rather get this PL off.

4. ISO #1004

I think Frinckles is Not Mafia today..he was at L-2 earlier and I could've put him at L-1, or hammered if Varcron had voted him (Varcron's top scum read without actually voting him)
    Interesting contradiction... I thought you wanted this game over in "record time":

omg i forgot we only need to lynch 2 mafia to win

pls i want to be sure we lynch one today to beat the game in record time hahaha
    I should've noticed this earlier, my bad y'all.

5. ISO #1005

Game is pretty afk. Aamirus been missing over 24 hours and so was Banana's slot until now. Noz has been reading(seen them lurking) but not trying to solve game, same with Varcron. SJ also MIA and when he does check in he's like half here because of his spawn. So yeah, once I'm gone, thats 1 less town in a very slow game.
    I'm really keen on lynching anyone who didn't have a vote Rene or Gane at EoD yesterday.
    I think Gane's train was scumdriven. You, frinckles, and rene were on it. I'm siding with SJ over you on this issue; he said Gane's train looked very disingenuous.

6. ISO #1006

7. ISO #1007

Quote Originally Posted by Varcron View Post
    I've had mixed feelings on ceko

On one hand, my gut tells me "TOWN TOWN TOWN" but some of the stuff he has said BD2 tells me otherwise, especially the contradictory posts immediately after eachother.

Other than those posts I can call him 100% town
    Fair enough ;W;

8. ISO #1008

9. ISO #1009

Nozbug and aami are the only AFKs right now. You probably just want these two dead because you're scum.
    I already did that.
    Every lynch does that. wtf?
    I said this already.
    Or I could want them dead because I'm town? Also it's good for our site as a whole. Double bonus.

Ok, great, so pile on the pressure or get him out of here.

Yeah it does do that.

Great. So I said it again.

Seems like you agree with me theonenecko. Lets vote off Noz_Bugz.

10. ISO #1010

My ISO on Frinckles. It's split into day 1 SOD & MOD (start-of-day and middle-of-day), day 1 EOD, and day 2:

Day 1 SOD & MOD:

Scum!frinckles as town leader would mostly lynch town within his null reads. I don't like how vague he was here.

Untrue.

He provided no reason for this vote. Neither did rene, who voted her forty minutes earlier: https://www.sc2mafia.com/forum/showth...746#post864746

Frinckles's vote was after I wrote a wall on aamirus. Since this was the first time rene and frinckles voted this game, I suspected they were scum sheeping my vote. I was right about rene and I'm pretty certain about Frinckles too.

I voted Aamirus because I did not like the way she was playing. I still largely don't but I think there is enough evidence (like Ren's vote) otherwise to put her lower in my process of elimination. I don't have responsibility for what scum decides to do.

You and rene pushed aamirus. Also, SJ is my highest townread.

I don't have responsibility for what scum decides to do. Also, SJ at the time had been pretty aloof. The only thing was doing at the time was making little remarks in between his understanding of meta and rhetoric.

He thinks aami is scum based on her meta. Meta arguments generally suck though. When's the last time she played anyway?

You literally started this post talking about my meta.

Day 1 EOD (this is where things get really interesting):

Pocket attempt #1

Those three slots felt towny at the time.

Pocket attempt #2

Literally an explanation for "towncoring" Noz.

He starts laying a "scum trap" for me here.

What the fuck is a scum trap.

His first sign of discomfort at rene's train, who was L-2 at the time.

I already said why I voted Ganelon. Three times now.

VOTE-SWITCH TIME!!!!! This puts rene and gane at L-3.

This is what I mean by "scum trap." Good thing I realized this quickly, since I pointed this out in the post IMMEDIATELY after.

I am town asking you simple questions. My MU game had a scum playing say "UUGHHH I DONT KNOW ABOUT THIS!!!" 30 seconds before the hammer. That's what it legit looked like. Neither of us knew whether SJ (or anyone else) would vote Ganelon or stay on Renegade. Given that ScumCeko could have been in a Discord with someone to push to vote over, it looked fishy to ask me that.

On day 1?

Yes. I do whatever the fuck I want.

Of course he would want either of these options since they keep rene alive.

That's mechanically true. But doesn't fit my motivation for switching to Ganelon.

More scumpainting. As I mentioned, my quick response to his trap is why he didn't pursue this.

You understand when I'm worldbuilding for you with that perspective, I'm telling you I'm town and that I'm aware of the optics and information either lynch would give us. I even laughed about how it made me look terrible after the fact. Why on earth would I ever tell you what I was about to do as Scum? I just do it. (META UwU)

Pocket attempt #3. Nullreading lurkers is fine, but towncoring lurkers is ridiculous.

Reducing the workload when worldbuilding is a fine strategy. It has flaws but it's one less person I need to piece together a bunch of shit for.

Wrong.
    I don't understand why she's in the orange while you and gane are green?

Not my fault. SJ didn't put that in his chart; We've been over this. Aamirus is orange because there were only two fucking scum left and I wanted to present what I believe to be the team.

You posted 16 times after I left. Are you trying to assume town leader status in my absence?
    Your box, not mine. Right now, I slightly townread varc.

Weird move. You think changing your avatar to a cute girl will get you townread?

Giving a reads list isn't the same as focusing every player. The only person you pushed so far is naz.
    Meta reads WEAK.

What do I get from talking to scum? I've found reasons to townread certain players. I know I'm Town so that's one less; that literally means the remaining two from the people I've townread must be the last two mafia. I even made it a little easier to get here because I wrote off a null-slight-townread slot (Noz.)

Also

You literally started this post talking about my meta.
    There you are.

11. ISO #1011

Interesting contradiction... I thought you wanted this game over in "record time":
    I did but I know its unlikely
    Quote Originally Posted by yzb25 View Post
    President Fielzanks walks up to his stage, preparing his n1 speech. In front of him, his two cronies MM and David stood. In front of him, his immaculately written n1 speech was prepared. 'Gentleman, what is the soul of capitalism?', he asked his small audience. 'Money?', MM guessed. 'Waifus?', David asked. 'No' Fielz replied, disappointed in his trash scumteam .
    Quote Originally Posted by aamirus View Post
    Naz would never forget the Chik-Fil-A Sauce

12. ISO #1012

I think Gane's train was scumdriven. You, frinckles, and rene were on it. I'm siding with SJ over you on this issue; he said Gane's train looked very disingenuous.
    I was afk but I'll take the shade, I can't do anything about it now lol whats done is done
    President Fielzanks walks up to his stage, preparing his n1 speech. In front of him, his two cronies MM and David stood. In front of him, his immaculately written n1 speech was prepared. 'Gentleman, what is the soul of capitalism?', he asked his small audience. 'Money?', MM guessed. 'Waifus?', David asked. 'No' Fielz replied, disappointed in his trash scumteam .

13. ISO #1013

Quote Originally Posted by secondpassing View Post
    Your quote of Banana is actually a massive misrep. Like, it's so pulled from context.

Banana was pushing for a PL on Frinckles. Banana was FOCUSED on the PL, as in, no other option was available for Banana. If Banana didn't get a PL onto Frinckles, they would replace out, which he did.
    That frustration was REAL. Banana was not defending renegade, his directive was extremely clear. I find it odd that you did not manage to see it. Let's look at another quote:

How about this quote? How honest do you think this post is? I think it's fine to attack this slot's play yeah. I mean no offense to Renegade as a player but when he plays day 1, it's absolute garbage. I think Frinckles would have followed through with a bus if he was scum.

I also don't think Frinckles added shade to Ganelon, you're reading that wrong:

This quote is also very genuine and does not pit Frinckles against Ganelon necessarily in a SvT or TvS situation. I believe his quote to be an accurate expression of his thoughts. Note the wording. In accord with the other things Ganelon has said, I think it is more of a TvT interaction.

Frinckles does have a bad habit of burning his own town support. See last game with insanity. More importantly to take a page from the forum mafia champion, your read of Ganelon/Frinckles is a
    Pre-Flip Association.
    Just a reminder y'all:
    I found this suspicious on day 1, since BC was parroting my playstyle. This smelled like a stinky scum pocket to me.

Yes, BC's frustration was REAL because rene was his scum teammate. BC avoided rene by voting frinckles. If we looked at this game purely through votes, BC gains scumpoints for this.
    An honest and universally townread BC is a scum!BC (yes, I know I'm contradicting myself because I just attacked frinckles for meta reading. However, I didn't want to edit my ISO because I already put so much effort into it.)
    I agree. Unfortunately, you're trying too hard to pocket frinckles right now.
    This fancy term didn't strengthen your argument at all lol.

-vote secondpassing

14. ISO #1014

mmm okay? So what is it?
    tone?
    mood?
    voting pattern?
    something else?

Like I had to reconsider my vote on naz because while she seemed disingenuous with the tone she puts out (which is mad, and a little ticked off all the time) it might be hard to keep up when cooperation becomes more useful than skepticism.. which I would argue is actually right now, but maybe I can let it slide for now.
    You're attacking my strongest townread and I hate you for it.

15. ISO #1015

16. ISO #1016

17. ISO #1017

Or I could want them dead because I'm town? Also it's good for our site as a whole. Double bonus.

Ok, great, so pile on the pressure or get him out of here.

Yeah it does do that.

Great. So I said it again.

Seems like you agree with me theonenecko. Lets vote off Noz_Bugz.
    Nopenopenopenopnope. After I pushed her today, I slightly townread her.

18. ISO #1018

19. ISO #1019

I know it's late but I didn't include this in Frinckles's ISO either:

Quote Originally Posted by Renegade View Post
    Are you saying Treeko slipped here?
    Ren was asking frinckles that, lol. ren+frinckles scum team maybe? HOWEVER, ren buddied a bunch with BC as well. That's another reason why my vote is on secondpassing.

20. ISO #1020

Ren was asking frinckles that, lol. ren+frinckles scum team maybe? HOWEVER, ren buddied a bunch with BC as well. That's another reason why my vote is on secondpassing.
    So basically, if ren buddying with frinckles makes frinckles scum, then ren buddying with BC makes BC scum. For now, I think there's only one scum between frinckles and BC. Since SP is scummier so far, I'm voting him.

21. ISO #1021

So basically, if ren buddying with frinckles makes frinckles scum, then ren buddying with BC makes BC scum. For now, I think there's only one scum between frinckles and BC. Since SP is scummier so far, I'm voting him.
    BC was definitely not buddying with Ren, not at all. Your point does make sense where the Ganelon train was scum driven, however I do kind of think that Frinckles (however unlikely it is) didn't read that and actually believed that Gane was scum.

22. ISO #1022
    Ganelon

BCs temper tantrum is basically griefing if he’s scum. I refuse to believe he would do that as scum.

23. ISO #1023

24. ISO #1024
    Ganelon

Unless you legitimately think that BananaCucho’s tantrum had a motive behind it, do not vote him. As far as I’m concerned that slot is now confirmed town. If scum wins because Banana threw a tantrum, that’s very lame in my book and as far as I’m concerned won’t be a win at all.

25. ISO #1025
    Ganelon

Were you talking about frinckles?
    Yes.

26. ISO #1026

We've too much info to work with right now to go for a PL.
    Agreed, PL seems like slightly desperate scum.
    I read your ISO on Frinckles and it makes me want to lynch him again today lul

27. ISO #1027

I think maybe Rene was buddying Banana so hard because banana was town leader yesterday, so maybe rene was trying to get on his good side and be saved from lynch? No reason for scum to buddy so hard in public..or maybe to line up mislynch on banana...?

28. ISO #1028

Quote Originally Posted by Ganelon View Post
    BCs temper tantrum is basically griefing if he’s scum. I refuse to believe he would do that as scum.
    also this

29. ISO #1029

30. ISO #1030
    Ganelon

Quote Originally Posted by BananaCucho View Post
    If Renae is lynched I replace out.
    No way scum would ever say something like this lol. And if they do, 100% griefing.

31. ISO #1031

I think maybe Rene was buddying Banana so hard because banana was town leader yesterday, so maybe rene was trying to get on his good side and be saved from lynch? No reason for scum to buddy so hard in public..or maybe to line up mislynch on banana...?
    This looks like scum providing an explanation.

32. ISO #1032
    Ganelon

So let’s stop talking about Banana. Honestly his slot should’ve been modkilled...

33. ISO #1033

Quote Originally Posted by Frinckles View Post
    This looks like scum providing an explanation.
    lol i'm providing alternate scenarios bro chill do u see the maybes

34. ISO #1034
    Ganelon

Scum don’t buddy. Especially not when they have a daychat.

35. ISO #1035

Quote Originally Posted by Ganelon View Post
    No way scum would ever say something like this lol. And if they do, 100% griefing.
    yeah if that slot was mafia gyrlander should've ended the game there
    so now we know that's a confirmed green smh that slot should just be modkilled...sigh.. @BananaCucho I thought u were better than this u_u what kinda blinkskater ass tantrum...

36. ISO #1036

Really? Why?
    cuz he made some POINTS
    but I take ISOs with grain of salt bc there's usually 1 per game (and its me who makes them, and I've been wrong a lot ^_^ I'm not ashamed to admit I don't lynch mafia often in FM)

37. ISO #1037

lol i'm providing alternate scenarios bro chill do u see the maybes
    That's my point. It looks like you're spreading misinformation. Like there are two people who are scum here. You're likely one of them but even if I wanted to give you the benefit of the doubt, you're not telling us who you think is scum.

"I think maybe Rene was buddying Banana so hard because banana was town leader yesterday, so maybe rene was trying to get on his good side and be saved from lynch? No reason for scum to buddy so hard in public..or maybe to line up mislynch on banana...?"

This is just speculation on scum intention but what do you even take away from it yourself?

38. ISO #1038

39. ISO #1039

That's my point. It looks like you're spreading misinformation. Like there are two people who are scum here. You're likely one of them but even if I wanted to give you the benefit of the doubt, you're not telling us who you think is scum.

"I think maybe Rene was buddying Banana so hard because banana was town leader yesterday, so maybe rene was trying to get on his good side and be saved from lynch? No reason for scum to buddy so hard in public..or maybe to line up mislynch on banana...?"

This is just speculation on scum intention but what do you even take away from it yourself?
    lol the thing is I don't know
    What banana did was so shitty
    2 afks
    Like what bro
    I cannot solve this, but I have a feeling the mafia were outside of the gane/rene trains so I'm going to shoot in that pool n hope something comes out of it, or yall can lynch me so I don't have to think anymore and u guys can figure it out since the game won't end when a town(me) dies

40. ISO #1040

Quote Originally Posted by Varcron View Post
    BC was definitely not buddying with Ren, not at all. Your point does make sense where the Ganelon train was scum driven, however I do kind of think that Frinckles (however unlikely it is) didn't read that and actually believed that Gane was scum.
    Ren interacted with BC, but BC didn't interact with Ren. Their connection was one-way, if that makes sense.

You made me look at Renegade's posts and I remembered something I forgot!!!! Thankyouthankyou thankyou.uWu

What did I forget? Renegade quickly changed his opinion of BC during EOD:

If I'm scum for sharing thoughts on other players' odd behavior (Varcron, You, Banana, Aami) then I don't really see the point in playing any more forum mafia games. How exactly are my posts sowing distrust in town? If anything, the rapid pivots from you and Varcron on Aami and general skittishness I find much more scummy than towny.

Also, I'm not entirely convinced by your long posts and much more active behavior, treko, knowing how you must feel desperate to change your play style if in fact you did roll scum and digging in deep to play the long game.

Alas, the town can afford my mislynch, but not the best start to the game IMO.
    The votes on my currently: Treeko - desperate to play differently from his last game.

Banana - resentful that he can't pocket me no longer by warming up to "newbies".

Ganelon - virtually inactive and hasn't given a solid reason for voting me.

Looks like town is well on its way to a mislynch once again. Do recall that town apparently lost 6 games before last, which they won by pure luck and mislynching lunatics who THOUGHT they were town. GOOFY.
    Here's the shift:

I'm not sure I ever scumread BC. I included them in a list of players who I was engaging with, which I may have mistankenly said was scum. The list of BC, Varcron, Aami, and you was merely pointing out what I thought was odd behavior. In BCs case, the lack of spam was the focus of that discussion.

So please point out where I switched. I never called BC scum.
    I changed my opinion on Banana because I do believe he is trying to legitimately form a town core.
    Ren replied to BC's criticism here during day 1 EOD:

This times 10000000000.
    Conclusion: scum!BC is too smart not to avoid an obvious scum like rene. However, that's all I can get from this interaction for now. I'll need to revisit it since I didn't look at the contextual posts. For those who don't know, I'm using the ISO function (https://www.sc2mafia.com/forum/misc.p...posted&t=46704).

Honestly, if @SuperJack interpreted this interaction for me I'll believe him. That's how strongly I townread this dude.UwU It'll also save me some time and effortOWO.

I don't like frinckles's day 2 votes either, but I'm no longer super triggered over his EOD blunder.

41. ISO #1041

42. ISO #1042

Just a reminder y'all:
    I found this suspicious on day 1, since BC was parroting my playstyle. This smelled like a stinky scum pocket to me.

Yes, BC's frustration was REAL because rene was his scum teammate. BC avoided rene by voting frinckles. If we looked at this game purely through votes, BC gains scumpoints for this.
    An honest and universally townread BC is a scum!BC (yes, I know I'm contradicting myself because I just attacked frinckles for meta reading. However, I didn't want to edit my ISO because I already put so much effort into it.)
    I agree. Unfortunately, you're trying too hard to pocket frinckles right now.
    This fancy term didn't strengthen your argument at all lol.

-vote secondpassing
    You're wearing some thick thick thick brown colored lenses to view the thread with.

Why would Banana parrot your playstyle? Banana would use a different method to pocket you.

How in the world do you not recognize out-of-game bleeding into game frustration????

Why in the world do you think scummyBC is normal? Not only is this a meta read, this is a poor meta read. BananaCucho didn't get FM Champion by being a poor player and being scum read every game.

You see it as a pocket, but I protect my town reads as town. It's optimal play really. Town needs to push their agenda before we get scum pushing theirs. This game, I think most of the scum are among the harder to evaluate players. There's so many lurkers, scum probably just lurking.

Alright, then tell me when a pre-flip association actually worked out for you. Pre-flip associations don't work.

43. ISO #1043
    Ganelon

Mmm I wouldn't townread him for that either. Maybe call his tantrum NAI?
    If Renegade is lynched I will replace out. Scum cannot say this with a straight face. If they win due to that, I honestly think Banana should be punished. It’s very bad play to defend your scum partner like that. And, he was going to replace out anyways, what’s the point?

44. ISO #1044

I want to live in a utopia where BC is perfect town leader. However, I've an especially critical eye on players like BC and frinckles because they're capable of faking towniness. SP may be in that group too, since he's also pretty good.

45. ISO #1045

Quote Originally Posted by Noz_Bugz View Post
    it's ~130 posts in

its 1 am my time and im enjoying myself some cheap wine

ill actually exist after i go to sleep and wake up
    How is anyone still town reading this guy- I mean girl
    Promised activity that isn't followed up on is a common way for scum to buy themselves time or are avoiding the thread to not post.

Why is this train getting so much resistance?

46. ISO #1046

I want to live in a utopia where BC is perfect town leader. However, I've an especially critical eye on players like BC and frinckles because they're capable of faking towniness. SP may be in that group too, since he's also pretty good.
    Why uh thank you?
    For real though, I find parallels between me and Ganelon but maybe I've changed since then.

47. ISO #1047
    Ganelon

One more note on frinckles:

His townread of nozbug is TMI confident.
    I townread NozBugz too. Noz doesn’t give a shit if he is townread for not, and more often than not, that comes from town.

48. ISO #1048
    Ganelon

Err, what parallels are you talking about lol?

49. ISO #1049

yeah if that slot was mafia gyrlander should've ended the game there
    so now we know that's a confirmed green smh that slot should just be modkilled...sigh.. @BananaCucho I thought u were better than this u_u what kinda blinkskater ass tantrum...
    That's NOT confirmed since Gyrr hasn't punished BC for griefing. You and gane might call it 100% griefing, but I dislike these kinds of arguments. This site has room for a lot of toxicity, and if BC gets punished for griefing, then that will negatively affect player behavior and meta on this site. For me, toxicity gets confused a lot with genuine anger. I think people should be allowed to be angry on the Internet.

Frinckles also disagrees with you two, so your argument isn't objective and clear-cut.

50. ISO #1050
    Ganelon

In any event, I think we should lynch aamirus and Varcron.