S-FM 300: Black Flag Nightless [LADDER] GAME THREAD - Page 10
Register

User Tag List

Page 10 of 53 FirstFirst ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 20 ... LastLast
  1. ISO #451

2. ISO #452

Re: S-FM 300: Black Flag Nightless [LADDER] GAME THREAD

Quote Originally Posted by Renegade View Post
    I am reading. You don't think it is strange that Vrac would place a vote then get skittish all the sudden when maybe it is becoming serious? As if he was voting just to vote and be active, and then has an odd reaction when it catches?

And if this is the case why hasn't he removed the vote then?
    Weird, it just looks like you've been stirring things up this game. I no likey. UWU

3. ISO #453

4. ISO #454

5. ISO #455

6. ISO #456

7. ISO #457

Okay, the only thing I'm worried about is appearing jumpy as hell (like a rabbit UwU).

I'm still deciding whether aamirus or Ganelon is scummier.

My vote stays on Ren, but I do not want him lynched. I want aamirus or Gane (in no particular order) to die today. Lynches from these two will give us the most info.

8. ISO #458

Quote Originally Posted by theoneceko View Post
    Okay, the only thing I'm worried about is appearing jumpy as hell (like a rabbit UwU).

My vote stays on Ren, but I do not want him lynched. I want aamirus or Gane (in no particular order) to die today. Lynches from these two will give us the most info.
    I havent caught up but I'd lynch Gane over aamirus, I'm expecting to find out why ur voting her when I sit to read later. I checked my mentions and it was just aamirus being sillllyyyyy, don't have a meta read on her but if she's town, she is more helpful than ganelon lolz

Ok be back soon taking a shower
    Quote Originally Posted by yzb25 View Post
    President Fielzanks walks up to his stage, preparing his n1 speech. In front of him, his two cronies MM and David stood. In front of him, his immaculately written n1 speech was prepared. 'Gentleman, what is the soul of capitalism?', he asked his small audience. 'Money?', MM guessed. 'Waifus?', David asked. 'No' Fielz replied, disappointed in his trash scumteam .
    Quote Originally Posted by aamirus View Post
    Naz would never forget the Chik-Fil-A Sauce

9. ISO #459

Quote Originally Posted by naz View Post
    I havent caught up but I'd lynch Gane over aamirus, I'm expecting to find out why ur voting her when I sit to read later. I checked my mentions and it was just aamirus being sillllyyyyy, don't have a meta read on her but if she's town, she is more helpful than ganelon lolz

Ok be back soon taking a shower
    I wrote a wall that's possibly even harder to read than Frinckles's WOOZY

10. ISO #460

11. ISO #461

Quote Originally Posted by Frinckles View Post
    Also, I'm flattered so much attention has gone to my slot. For scum to gravitate the entire fucking game around my meta and Tales Of Yore is really gratifying.

Anyway out of the gates:

Noz_Bugz
    theoneceko

Ganelon
    BananaCucho
    naz
    Renegade
    Varcron

SuperJack
    aamirus

The top two have been for the most part, town in tone. This is even despite Noz only having 12 posts. In a huge contrast, Ceko @72 posts has been asking the right questions so far and it hasn't felt forced.

The next five are in some realm of chaotic bullshittery where they say "lets get Frinckles! no let's not get em!" back and forth. Like, there is no way the five of you seriously thought I wouldn't be informed to re-join or at worst have my slot replaced. I'm just trying to figure out if Ganelon was trying to white knight for me or if Naz/Banana are using the momentum of my train to spin it into another town member (and then whatever the fuck Varcron is doing.) There's definitely scum in there.

The last two are goofy because they both seem to be directly pushing for muh info lynches but contributed zero elsewhere. I don't know how towntelling it is to sarcastically chant Thunderdome! and do nothing at the same time. I don't know why SuperJack needs to make snippy remarks between his standard meta analysis spiel. I have thusly placed them as Cultists.
    so we're scum but not scum ? obviously you would've been told to start playing or replaced, i don't think anyone was worried about that ? if we were, we wouldn't have stayed on u for so long ? lul
    President Fielzanks walks up to his stage, preparing his n1 speech. In front of him, his two cronies MM and David stood. In front of him, his immaculately written n1 speech was prepared. 'Gentleman, what is the soul of capitalism?', he asked his small audience. 'Money?', MM guessed. 'Waifus?', David asked. 'No' Fielz replied, disappointed in his trash scumteam .

12. ISO #462

13. ISO #463

So how would your proposed train on me be different from a train on anybody else? Trains are the only way anything is going to happen in this game. Otherwise everyone will just get apathetic and stop posting, and the scum will get an easy victory. I appreciate that you failed to quote my vote on naz where I even express that she doesn't seem like the best choice. However, the other votes were between ganelon and frinckles which I feel has been played out at this point, and I was also curious to see who ganelon would pick, and I even told him he couldn't pick ceko. He went for a boring choice by basically just choosing a counter-train (as I pointed out in my vote), but I was still interested to see where it would go and how people would react.

You're also making the same nonsensical claim that ganelon was earlier, in suggesting that a train right now would be an attempt to actually force through a lynch. You know that's not true so why say something like that? You really just want us all to do nothing until an hour before EOD?
    Why I voted Aamirus.

I really did not like this post. First of all, the dismissive tone puts me off, but let us set that aside.

Aamoorus is arguing the following: we must essentially start a train on every single person. Why? Varcron's point you responded to was very valid. In other games, the earliest trains were very much scum driven - and while following vote patterns is basically what we have to do this game, at some point starting a train on every single person for the hell of it creates more confusion in my opinion. I could be wrong though.

Statistically speaking, we are much more likely to mislynch than lynch a goonie. Additionally, do you not think that the scum would be wise to how the votes are so important here, and make sure they never were on the outside of the 6 votes needed to lynch?

I just don't like it. I am fine with an Aamirisu lynch for the time being.

14. ISO #464

15. ISO #465

Quote Originally Posted by BananaCucho View Post
    Also I would never townread SJ day 1 ever, and my mind has forever been spoiled against "universally-town-read-as-town-for-tone" Treecko, I'd never have either in my day 1 town core
    i mean, i don't town-core anyone day 1 but they're just at the bottom of my lynch list. ceeko under sj, just because SJ trying to keep things on track doesn't make him towny to me. could just be looking for excuse to lynch LHF today

16. ISO #466

Why I voted Aamirus.

I really did not like this post. First of all, the dismissive tone puts me off, but let us set that aside.

Aamoorus is arguing the following: we must essentially start a train on every single person. Why? Varcron's point you responded to was very valid. In other games, the earliest trains were very much scum driven - and while following vote patterns is basically what we have to do this game, at some point starting a train on every single person for the hell of it creates more confusion in my opinion. I could be wrong though.

Statistically speaking, we are much more likely to mislynch than lynch a goonie. Additionally, do you not think that the scum would be wise to how the votes are so important here, and make sure they never were on the outside of the 6 votes needed to lynch?

Once again, your best posts come when you're pushed xD.

Akso, "Aamoorus" and "Aamirisu"LMAO!!!!!!

17. ISO #467

Quote Originally Posted by BananaCucho View Post
    I can put the posts together, there were several things, posts she was making that were exactly what I was thinking. But I'm gonna be getting drunk here soon with some friends so it'll be late late tonight prob

She's basically my "pretzelcuatol" this game (Mallow from biomed industries vol. 3)
    yeah i saw one right now in my read, was hoping for u to say off the top of ur head tho since ur vibing and defending so hard

18. ISO #468

All lovers have arguments. I need more thinking to do, but right now I argue that you're in my scum list! EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE (uWu)

Just seems like a weird thing to attack someone over. Although, maybe you're just mad at GOOFY Varc.
    How is it weird. His read was weak and he even admitted it?
    Have you ever heard the tragedy of Darth Jar Jar the wise?

19. ISO #469

Why do you feel it’s between us? Feels like that came out of the blue

20. ISO #470

I wrote a wall that's possibly even harder to read than Frinckles's WOOZY
    i thought ur theory was interesting but today i think banana and aamirus are both town since they seem to be coming from the same sort of perspective
    unless they're scum theater-ing

why don't u have banana in ur scum list ?

21. ISO #471

Why I voted Aamirus.

To your first point:
    Yes, I would like to train everybody here. There’s nothing I’d like more but for whatever reason people are super resistant to that. Is there really anything that moves the game forwards more than that though? That tells you how people claim to feel about everybody else?

To your second point:
    Statistically we will lynch a town today, sure. Yes, scum would know to ignore these pushes and yet at the same time, people are dumb and they panic and let things slip they don’t have to. I really don’t understand how anybody could possibly solve this game without trains.

What you’re pointing out is exactly correct - the scums literally don’t have to do shit to win this game if they just act normally. I think the main thing that differentiates FM from the mod is that the primary way to catch the scums is because they DONT act normally, as opposed to some night actions that reveal alignments.

Banana made a great point earlier noting that the majority of shit people call alignment indicative means nothing. It’s quite true. But, nonetheless, there have to be some tells or else you wouldn’t have people calling themselves good at scumhunting, getting championship awards etc. part of the game is that the players are flawed, and will give away shit they don’t have to

22. ISO #472

I mean to really address your point ceko... like scum know the town will be too wimpy to lynch a bunch of afks. So the ideal scum strategy is to just say nothing at all. But obviously people don’t do that. Most people want to win by actually outplaying the others than by default. For example I had a game where I was scum on a team with a distorted/blink archon. Voss had a sheriff lead on me but I managed to convince people to lynch him instead. Of course with his flip I was outed as mafia, and the obvious target for the next day lynch, with the smart strategy for my teammates to just bus me. Instead, they came up with a ridiculous idea to claim they were the neut killing (poisoner) and that I was already going to die, ultimately leading to the town lynching the real poisoner. Point being, they could have easily bussed me from the moment there was a sheriff lead, but instead they decided that we must win without losing any scum members.

So people don’t always play optimally. If they did, I honestly don’t have a clue how you could solve this game

23. ISO #473

24. ISO #474

25. ISO #475

so we're scum but not scum ? obviously you would've been told to start playing or replaced, i don't think anyone was worried about that ? if we were, we wouldn't have stayed on u for so long ? lul
    Thats the one thing you nitpick? Its pretty apparent that the three scum players are happy to goad the conversation around me.
    (๑˃̵ᴗ˂̵)ﻭ 레드벨벳 ! ! ٩(♡ε♡ )۶

26. ISO #476

Why do you feel it’s between us? Feels like that came out of the blue
    I think I was putting you in the same box as MM. I played with scum!MM before, and he played like you.

FYI, I already decided it shouldn't be between you and Gane anymore; at least for now.

27. ISO #477
    Ganelon

Interesting train, looking like 10 times better than at the start. Also, hi Frinckles. To all the people who say they want to lynch me: bring it on! But you better put on your bigboy pants cuz it WON’T be pretty.

I like Frinckles reads a lot, and someone suggested aamirus is getting bussed hard, why?

28. ISO #478

i thought ur theory was interesting but today i think banana and aamirus are both town since they seem to be coming from the same sort of perspective
    unless they're scum theater-ing

why don't u have banana in ur scum list ?
    Same reasons as Varcron, basically. I played with BC, and he seems to be playing town meta. However, aami is still a mystery to me.

29. ISO #479

30. ISO #480
    Ganelon

yeah reading back I take back what I said about noz lol. Noz is defo town

31. ISO #481

32. ISO #482

naztallah, who would you lynch rn?
    mmmmm literally anyone tbh

Frinckles - still don't mind lynching, i don't have meta on this person nor do i care to have it for this game, i see them as dangerous scum and haven't done much since they've been around
    SuperJack - maybe not today but open to them
    Noz_Bugz - i don't think noz is going to solve much, would lynch but not particularly keen to
    Ganelon - sure
    naz - never
    Renegade - mmmmmmmmmmmmmmm...don't know on this slot. very null...this player is always ? to me lol
    Varcron - remember giving them scum points earlier, so more on the would lynch side
    BananaCucho - not today
    aamirus - not today
    theoneceko - not today

so i guess it's:
    town: ME UWU!!!
    day 1 no lynch circle of: BananaCucho, aamirus, theoneceko
    null: Renegade, Noz_Bugz
    players i won't trust: Frinckles, SuperJack
    would lynch: Ganelon, Varcron

33. ISO #483

actually, come to think of it i haven't seen much of ganelon's town meta yet..........&#129488⌐■_■)

34. ISO #484

omg
    WHY IT DO THAT REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

35. ISO #485

mmmmm literally anyone tbh

Frinckles - still don't mind lynching, i don't have meta on this person nor do i care to have it for this game, i see them as dangerous scum and haven't done much since they've been around
    SuperJack - maybe not today but open to them
    Noz_Bugz - i don't think noz is going to solve much, would lynch but not particularly keen to
    Ganelon - sure
    naz - never
    Renegade - mmmmmmmmmmmmmmm...don't know on this slot. very null...this player is always ? to me lol
    Varcron - remember giving them scum points earlier, so more on the would lynch side
    BananaCucho - not today
    aamirus - not today
    theoneceko - not today

so i guess it's:
    town: ME UWU!!!
    day 1 no lynch circle of: BananaCucho, aamirus, theoneceko
    null: Renegade, Noz_Bugz
    players i won't trust: Frinckles, SuperJack
    would lynch: Ganelon, Varcron
    These are some level-headed reads.

36. ISO #486

37. ISO #487

38. ISO #488

He's jumpy and inconsistent. Which sucks, because a lot of people see that as scummy.
    lol that's him as town alright
    he was consistently hard defending frinckles and never second guessing himself. also his last check in there seemed to be nothing there, and his defense of himself was extraordinarily weak - i want to say i saw him defend himself like that in a game where he was lynched d1 and flipped scum but i can't remember🧐

39. ISO #489

Quote Originally Posted by Varcron View Post
    Yep, that sums it up.
    So what do u think of his play so far?? Can u contribute more pls? ♡ thamnk u

40. ISO #490

oh, so the game i was thinking of was furry potter. his play there was a bit different than here but that game had more role-playing and trolly banter throughout day 1

Quote Originally Posted by Ganelon View Post
    To all the people who say they want to lynch me: bring it on! But you better put on your bigboy pants cuz it WON’T be pretty.
    -vote ganelon

I don't like wearing pants soOoo0oo

41. ISO #491

42. ISO #492

43. ISO #493

oh, so the game i was thinking of was furry potter. his play there was a bit different than here but that game had more role-playing and trolly banter throughout day 1

-vote ganelon

I don't like wearing pants soOoo0oo
    mYgod, LOL!!!!1!

44. ISO #494

lol that's him as town alright
    he was consistently hard defending frinckles and never second guessing himself. also his last check in there seemed to be nothing there, and his defense of himself was extraordinarily weak - i want to say i saw him defend himself like that in a game where he was lynched d1 and flipped scum but i can't remember🧐
    dou mean the last time he checked in??uMu

45. ISO #495

46. ISO #496

47. ISO #497

48. ISO #498

49. ISO #499

50. ISO #500