S-FM 300: Black Flag Nightless [LADDER] GAME THREAD - Page 6
Register

User Tag List

Page 6 of 53 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 16 ... LastLast
  1. ISO #251

Re: S-FM 300: Black Flag Nightless [LADDER] GAME THREAD

Quote Originally Posted by Ganelon View Post
    It is AI. There’s town kinds of try-hard and scum kinds of try-hard.
    Why can’t I be scum with Frinckles instead? Seems a lot more likely to me than risking exposure by defending an AFK town who in all likelihood is either a) gonna be lynched (yay!), b) replaced, or c) would come back and stop being AFK. No, I’m doing this because Im worried you guys may actually lynch an AFK on D1, of all days. Town always lynches AFKs and we always end up regretting it
    So why is treeckos try hard scum kinda try hard vs town kinda try hard? I see nothing in his posts swaying me one way or the other, therefore the act itself is NAI

Yes it could be that you're scum trying to save a scum mate, but I feel like the better strategy there is to save a scum mate by putting votes elsewhere. So I have that down lower on motivation list. It would be kinda a rookie move.

I like you so I want to believe that your town motivation is genuine, but you'd have to hard ignore the site meta that we have of switching trains multiple times in a day and putting up several people before settling on someone late (almost NEVER the first person trained). It just seems so weird.
    Quote Originally Posted by BananaCucho

2. ISO #252

3. ISO #253

Quote Originally Posted by Renegade View Post
    I think it is dumb as hell to be voting frinkle, and I don't really buy that Gan is defending the frinkle that hard. Sounds like goofiness to me, banaba.
    You dont buy him defending Pringles? You think I'm making up? Have you read the thread, Renae? He even defended himself defending Pringles admitting he wants to avoid a town afk mislynch

4. ISO #254

There's a lot of misunderstanding around the Frinckle train. He hasn't even posted, yet recent discussion has been focused on him.

Apparently, NONE of the votes on Frinckles are "troll":

Quote Originally Posted by BananaCucho View Post
    Theres nothing goofy or troll about my vote.
    I know we all like shitposting when the game starts. However, the shitposting confused my analysis on Frinckles' votes. If I'm not mistaken...

- aami voted to get the game moving
    - naz wants Frinckles to contribute
    - BC wanted a reaction (I'm assuming this based on how he responded to Ganelon's defense of Frinckles)

5. ISO #255

6. ISO #256

You dont buy him defending Pringles? You think I'm making up? Have you read the thread, Renae? He even defended himself defending Pringles admitting he wants to avoid a town afk mislynch
    He is defending prinkle, just not nearly as much as you are making it seem >_<.

7. ISO #257

I think it is dumb as hell to be voting frinkle, and I don't really buy that Gan is defending the frinkle that hard. Sounds like goofiness to me, banaba.
    Why don’t you vote banana then? Or join the naz train?
    Have you ever heard the tragedy of Darth Jar Jar the wise?

8. ISO #258

Quote Originally Posted by theoneceko View Post
    There's a lot of misunderstanding around the Frinckle train. He hasn't even posted, yet recent discussion has been focused on him.

Apparently, NONE of the votes on Frinckles are "troll":

I know we all like shitposting when the game starts. However, the shitposting confused my analysis on Frinckles' votes. If I'm not mistaken...

- aami voted to get the game moving
    - naz wants Frinckles to contribute
    - BC wanted a reaction (I'm assuming this based on how he responded to Ganelon's defense of Frinckles)
    Bro, people say things they don't mean all the time. ESPECIALLY ME

Like watch, I hardclaim goon

OMG lYnCh BaNaNa

9. ISO #259

10. ISO #260

11. ISO #261

12. ISO #262

13. ISO #263

14. ISO #264

15. ISO #265

A reason for voting and a reason for staying on someone can be different. Nose and I 100% troll voted. And we remain here for different reasons, that doesnt make the vote any less troll.
    When you say "troll vote," I assume you're talking about when the vote was actually placed.

16. ISO #266

God are we best friends now?
    When you say "troll vote," I assume you're talking about when the vote was actually placed.
    Yes dear I believe he said that in the post you’re quoting..

17. ISO #267

18. ISO #268

19. ISO #269
    Ganelon

Quote Originally Posted by aamirus View Post
    Tryna pocket ganelon?
    Tbh was thinking the exact same tbing

20. ISO #270
    Ganelon

Anyone else watching the SpaceX launch?

21. ISO #271

Theres so much time left and so much can happen. Chill. Get people to vote someone else if you don't like it. There's 0 danger of Pringles being hammered today
    I agree heavily with this. Gane is overreacting.

22. ISO #272

23. ISO #273

I'm not trying to pocket anyone, I am trying to bring a more rational perspective than a goofy pokemon. Frinkle is afk, so what is the point of voting him at this very moment?

If being rational means I'm pocketing then that is sad.
    Ohhhh ganelon!!! You’re soooo rational! Don’t listen to these goofs! Let’s make love and have the babies!

24. ISO #274

25. ISO #275

26. ISO #276

I'm not trying to pocket anyone, I am trying to bring a more rational perspective than a goofy pokemon. Frinkle is afk, so what is the point of voting him at this very moment?

If being rational means I'm pocketing then that is sad.
    Oh so my posts are goofy are they? Tryna bleed over that "banana makes more useless posts than useful ones" shut from last game to destroy my credibility? Have people write me off as GOOFY??

OJO

27. ISO #277

28. ISO #278

29. ISO #279

Oh so my posts are goofy are they? Tryna bleed over that "banana makes more useless posts than useful ones" shut from last game to destroy my credibility? Have people write me off as GOOFY??

OJO
    Yeah your spamming did absolutely nothing to help the town (which won on pure luck and a neut) and you only won thanks to Goofy Vracon.

Putting that aside, I am hopeful there are only 15 pages so far, much less spam and trash to sift through.

But yeah, generally I don't find your massive amounts of posts helpful. Shoot me!

30. ISO #280

31. ISO #281
    Ganelon

There is ABSOLUTELY NO REASON to be voting an AFK this early into the game. An AFK who has absolutely zero posts at that. I refuse to vote AFKs. That’s effectively wasting your vote, and town should never waste their vote.

32. ISO #282

There is ABSOLUTELY NO REASON to be voting an AFK this early into the game. An AFK who has absolutely zero posts at that. I refuse to vote AFKs. That’s effectively wasting your vote, and town should never waste their vote.
    naz ain't been on anytime recently tho

33. ISO #283

Yeah your spamming did absolutely nothing to help the town (which won on pure luck and a neut) and you only won thanks to Goofy Vracon.

Putting that aside, I am hopeful there are only 15 pages so far, much less spam and trash to sift through.

But yeah, generally I don't find your massive amounts of posts helpful. Shoot me!
    You're trash and I will never carry you to a victory again.

34. ISO #284

OJO
    I think GOOFY Ren is the only one here who thinks your posts have been "useless." His argument is weak, so I doubt others will be swayed by it.

35. ISO #285

There’s no difference between the two in this case. Whether he’s a lurker or just AFK is something we can not determine. Hence, his lynch tells us nothing
    how is there no difference between the two? lurking means you're reading and aware of the game but not contributing aka game solving. they don't mean the same thing.

Im also tempted to go for noz but I’m afraid people will see that as me being inconsistent again, as I just called one of his posts Town posts
    lol being afraid is scummy
    Quote Originally Posted by yzb25 View Post
    President Fielzanks walks up to his stage, preparing his n1 speech. In front of him, his two cronies MM and David stood. In front of him, his immaculately written n1 speech was prepared. 'Gentleman, what is the soul of capitalism?', he asked his small audience. 'Money?', MM guessed. 'Waifus?', David asked. 'No' Fielz replied, disappointed in his trash scumteam .
    Naz would never forget the Chik-Fil-A Sauce

36. ISO #286

37. ISO #287

38. ISO #288

Quote Originally Posted by SuperJack View Post
    People who need to do shit:

@Varcron your posts are fluff. 2 post and you deliver 0. So I have a question for you, which player do you think you will struggle reading the most?
    I think I will struggle reading Frinckles. I haven't had much interaction with them and since they are a developer I feel as if there is a lot about them and how they play that I don't know about.

@Frinkles & @Renegade need to wake up.
    I think my struggle for reads will be Frinkles, I can never seem to get a good read off early game with him.

Also sorry for not posting much, I was busy yesterday.

39. ISO #289

Quote Originally Posted by naz View Post
    how is there no difference between the two? lurking means you're reading and aware of the game but not contributing aka game solving. they don't mean the same thing.

lol being afraid is scummy
    I actually think this is NAI from Gane. He's always inconsistent, and since people called him out for it in previous games, he became more aware of that.

40. ISO #290

Dunno about you but it’s extremely tempting to do that as either alignment in this setup lol. I’ll admit that coasting could be scummy, and maybe noz has been scummy that way, but that post was towny. “I’ve lost brain cells” “I don’t want to do too much thinking” are town statements, not scum.
    This looks like overreacting to me, which is probably town oriented unlike most believe.

Quote Originally Posted by Ganelon
    They’re town because they show that noz doesn’t really give a shit if people townread him or not. That generally comes from town.
    Agreed, that's a typical townie sign.

41. ISO #291

Hell, your argument could be interpreted as: "ceko is too townie to be town"

I doubt anyone here thinks playing the game seriously is scummy.
    Agreed, but I'd like to hear more seeing how definitive and on point you are this game. Let's hear more from your point of view as to why your vote is where it is.

42. ISO #292

43. ISO #293

44. ISO #294

If you want to start a better one then I’ll sheep you buddy
    -vote aamirus

I dislike the idea of starting a train immediately to pressure people into "slips" as we like to call them. We saw in the past two or so games that the quickest lynches to fill up were typically scum oriented

I think that it would be a good idea to hear more from Aamirus, as Naz in my opinion is acting pretty townie, same with treeko.

45. ISO #295

Quote Originally Posted by Varcron View Post
    Agreed, but I'd like to hear more seeing how definitive and on point you are this game. Let's hear more from your point of view as to why your vote is where it is.
    Noz_Bug: Apathetic and coasting. She said she'd contribute more today, but I haven't heard a peep from her.

Gane:
    - Called my tryhard playstyle as scummy. No one agreed with him on this, by the way.
    - Defended Frinckles when there was no momentum on him. No one else thought Frinckles was getting lynched today. It looks like aami & BC set up a scum trap with their votes on Frinckles, and that Gane fell for it.

46. ISO #296

-vote aamirus

I dislike the idea of starting a train immediately to pressure people into "slips" as we like to call them. We saw in the past two or so games that the quickest lynches to fill up were typically scum oriented

I think that it would be a good idea to hear more from Aamirus, as Naz in my opinion is acting pretty townie, same with treeko.
    Not also really keen on the last round of vote parkers but that's a can of worms we can open later

47. ISO #297

Noz_Bug: Apathetic and coasting. She said she'd contribute more today, but I haven't heard a peep from her.

Gane:
    - Called my tryhard playstyle as scummy. No one agreed with him on this, by the way.
    - Defended Frinckles when there was no momentum on him. No one else thought Frinckles was getting lynched today. It looks like aami & BC set up a scum trap with their votes on Frinckles, and that Gane fell for it.
    First off I really like this post, so you get my town hat tip

I don't necessarily think that they made a scum trap, they could also be a scum team baiting people into believing it was a scum trap.

48. ISO #298

-vote aamirus

I agree

49. ISO #299

-vote aamirus

So how would your proposed train on me be different from a train on anybody else? Trains are the only way anything is going to happen in this game. Otherwise everyone will just get apathetic and stop posting, and the scum will get an easy victory. I appreciate that you failed to quote my vote on naz where I even express that she doesn't seem like the best choice. However, the other votes were between ganelon and frinckles which I feel has been played out at this point, and I was also curious to see who ganelon would pick, and I even told him he couldn't pick ceko. He went for a boring choice by basically just choosing a counter-train (as I pointed out in my vote), but I was still interested to see where it would go and how people would react.

You're also making the same nonsensical claim that ganelon was earlier, in suggesting that a train right now would be an attempt to actually force through a lynch. You know that's not true so why say something like that? You really just want us all to do nothing until an hour before EOD?

50. ISO #300