S-FM 299: Insanity 2: the Second One, Gamethread - Page 88
Register

User Tag List

Page 88 of 92 FirstFirst ... 38 78 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 LastLast
Results 4,351 to 4,400 of 4558
  1. ISO #4351

Re: S-FM 299: Insanity 2: the Second One, Gamethread

Quote Originally Posted by SuperJack View Post
    Dude there isn't an interpretation. It's written down fact.
    Either cult or killing.
    Killing would mean they have not killed anyone, weather by accident or on purpose.

Cult would mean a poor setup. But, that's would just be insane correct?

Ceko could be cult and just had called out who didnt convert.
    Light and MM are the only confirmed roles.
    We don't really disagree on anything except the wincon point, which is gonna be resolved. So I don't know why you're making an argument about this lol. And yes a second cult would be rather insane but also not fun in the slightest.
    Quote Originally Posted by Blinkstorteddd02 View Post
    naz, he's claiming to have been at your house last night and infected you. I know u were drunk but PLEASE try as hard as you can to remember... That burning you felt the next morning when you went pee was from me, not him.

2. ISO #4352

3. ISO #4353

Quote Originally Posted by yzb25 View Post
    We don't really disagree on anything except the wincon point, which is gonna be resolved. So I don't know why you're making an argument about this lol. And yes a second cult would be rather insane but also not fun in the slightest.
    My point is you're wasting brain cells on witch/drug dealer.
    Cryptonic made this sig

Quote Originally Posted by HentaiManOfPeace View Post
    gotchu fam

Attachment 28016

4. ISO #4354

My point is you're wasting brain cells on witch/drug dealer.
    I appreciate the concern but I've been wasting brain cells the moment I signed for this game :P
    naz, he's claiming to have been at your house last night and infected you. I know u were drunk but PLEASE try as hard as you can to remember... That burning you felt the next morning when you went pee was from me, not him.

5. ISO #4355

6. ISO #4356

Also guys, according to my feedback, an asylum counsellor verified my role. I was actually a second sleuth the whole time!

But then sadly I got converted to the occult. Sorry about that :/

Man, what a crazy night ^^

7. ISO #4357

NIGHT 1

Your need to prove yourself has led you to the cell of theoneceko, who you believe to be an Citizen.
    NIGHT 2

Your cell was visited last night.
    Your need to prove yourself has led you to the cell of secondpassing, who you believe to be an veteran.
    NIGHT 3

Your cell was visited last night.
    After a long counseling session from the Asylum Counselor, you have been diagnosed of being a Lunatic. Your true calling is a Citizen.
    Cryptonic made this sig

gotchu fam

Attachment 28016

8. ISO #4358

9. ISO #4359

10. ISO #4360

No teammate for that cult YZB?
    Is this rhetorical? I don't understand lol

11. ISO #4361

12. ISO #4362

Cult get informed of their team mates in feedback.
    I did not. I think getting that would be classed as a separate item of feedback.

13. ISO #4363

About witch/drug dealer scenario, if it's really what we are facing, lynching the right people will make us win very easily, especially with my action narrowing the pool of suspects. Considering there is a killer is therefore a much healthier mind: it cannot make us lose. The opposite is however not true: if we consider there is only a witch/drug dealer, but that there is in fact a killer, we could have the wrong persons die and eventually lose.

Another reason to think there is a serial killer (and not a mass murderer, because Light would have died) is that I was bussed with yzb25 last night, according to my feedback from my Sleuth action. I believe yzb25 is the Serial Killer who attempted to kill me, and just need the confirmations from Noz and Light to confirm Noz as town.

Superjack was targeted by the killer on N2. Ganelon was bussed with SJ, and Ganelon died from the killer's hands. Therefore, Superjack is not the killer, and is most likely telling the truth about being a Lunatic Citizen with a fake Investigator rolecard. Really, it's now between yzb25 and Ceko, and yzb is more likely to be it than Ceko.
    Quote Originally Posted by The Lawyer View Post
    Besides your lamp and your refridgerators, do you find anyone else suspicious?
    Quote Originally Posted by oliverz144 View Post
    it looks like many, e.g. MM and lag, suffered under the influence of paopan. However there is a victim: frinckles. He left the path of rationality and fully dived into the parallel reality of baby shark, king shark, and soviet union pizzas.
    Spoiler : The meaning of life :

14. ISO #4364

Also guys, according to my feedback, an asylum counsellor verified my role. I was actually a second sleuth the whole time!

But then sadly I got converted to the occult. Sorry about that :/

Man, what a crazy night ^^
    Did anyone seriously claim that lol

Can we just all agree on the following: cult is an horror that is not part of the setup, for else it would've been horrendously stacked against town? That's not host meta, that's just common sense, which Deathworlds has. If there's cult, we're doomed and were doomed in advance. Period. End of cult discussion.
    it looks like many, e.g. MM and lag, suffered under the influence of paopan. However there is a victim: frinckles. He left the path of rationality and fully dived into the parallel reality of baby shark, king shark, and soviet union pizzas.

15. ISO #4365

Wait why are we even referring to "the" serial killer? Did we confirm there's no mass murderer?
    Actually, yes, we did! Light bussed Ganelon and Superjack on N2. Ganelon died. If there was a mass murderer, Light would have died. Issue solved: there's a serial killer. Or a vigi and a drug dealer/witch, but as I explained in one of my recent posts, it's useless to assume that's the world we live in.

16. ISO #4366

Wait why are we even referring to "the" serial killer? Did we confirm there's no mass murderer?
    And honestly, it makes sense to say this if you're the Serial Killer lol

17. ISO #4367

Does this mean wincon mean the game ends with an insane win if the witch / drug dealers have no more friends?
    yes

@deathworlds

What convert goes first, jester or cult?
    RNGesus decides
    Quote Originally Posted by MattZed View Post
    deathworld's and RLVG's suicides made me lul. I take a lot of pleasure in knowing that I gave you an night action, and that you used it to kill yourself.
    At least Mesk has lewdy lefty and raunchy righty. You're not even Canadian.
    Quote Originally Posted by FM-Shocked Kirby Face View Post
    Deathworlds is simply better than us at this game. Don't kill them for that.
    Quote Originally Posted by Stealthbomber16 View Post
    fucketh me in the ass

18. ISO #4368

Insane: Have 1 member survive to the end, Eliminate the Cult, the Occult, along with any Mass Murderers, Serial Killers, and Ritual Killers.
    Oh, thanks SJ lol. This means there is NECESSARILY a neutral killing (or a cult, but I already said that was to exclude). The drug dealer/witch world is to throw in the garbage.

19. ISO #4369

Quote Originally Posted by Marshmallow Marshall View Post
    About witch/drug dealer scenario, if it's really what we are facing, lynching the right people will make us win very easily, especially with my action narrowing the pool of suspects. Considering there is a killer is therefore a much healthier mind: it cannot make us lose. The opposite is however not true: if we consider there is only a witch/drug dealer, but that there is in fact a killer, we could have the wrong persons die and eventually lose.

Another reason to think there is a serial killer (and not a mass murderer, because Light would have died) is that I was bussed with yzb25 last night, according to my feedback from my Sleuth action. I believe yzb25 is the Serial Killer who attempted to kill me, and just need the confirmations from Noz and Light to confirm Noz as town.

Superjack was targeted by the killer on N2. Ganelon was bussed with SJ, and Ganelon died from the killer's hands. Therefore, Superjack is not the killer, and is most likely telling the truth about being a Lunatic Citizen with a fake Investigator rolecard. Really, it's now between yzb25 and Ceko, and yzb is more likely to be it than Ceko.
    No, the witch possibility should definitely be considered. A mislynch followed by a witched vigi could kill the town majority today. It can also scramble feedback resulting in multiple mislynches, killing the majority after 2 days.

Marsh, marsh, marsh. I wouldn't target Superjack, because I'm not a cuck. If I targetted Renegade n1, you bet your rat's ass I'd be targetting a pro-town player n2 in case I was SK. We can deduce that the person who targetted Superjack was exceptionally naiive about their rolecard, or that SJ was self-targetting to see if he leaves visitation feedback like me.

Also, I wouldn't hit you last night. Why would I do that to my dear sleuth? I'd have faith in my dear sleuth to appreciate the... ramifications... of sharing an SK/non-SK check with the table, unless they were absolutely sure they could get the SK to be lynched that day.

20. ISO #4370

Actually, yes, we did! Light bussed Ganelon and Superjack on N2. Ganelon died. If there was a mass murderer, Light would have died. Issue solved: there's a serial killer. Or a vigi and a drug dealer/witch, but as I explained in one of my recent posts, it's useless to assume that's the world we live in.
    What? If MM hits the person Ganelon visits, then Ganelon dies, irrespective of what Light did. No?

21. ISO #4371

What? If MM hits the person Ganelon visits, then Ganelon dies, irrespective of what Light did. No?
    Uh... is that how it works? Logically, if he changes locations, he's not at home anymore to die to the Mass Murderer. It doesn't matter though, as Light would have died either way.

22. ISO #4372

Uh... is that how it works? Logically, if he changes locations, he's not at home anymore to die to the Mass Murderer. It doesn't matter though, as Light would have died either way.
    No because the people who die from MM are the people who visited MM's target. You're not thinking about this right.

23. ISO #4373

No because the people who die from MM are the people who visited MM's target. You're not thinking about this right.
    Bus Driver is irrelevant in this unless he visits MM's target. MM creates a spree at the house he targets and people who target that house die.

24. ISO #4374

And honestly, it makes sense to say this if you're the Serial Killer lol
    Bro I most of day 2 half-believing I was Mass Murderer. This situation is creating tones I didn't even know I could produce. Give me a break XD.

25. ISO #4375

Bro I spent most of day 2 half-believing I was Mass Murderer. This situation is creating tones I didn't even know I could produce. Give me a break XD.
    [][]

26. ISO #4376

OH you're right, I'm stupid. Ok, MM is not excluded. It still is unlikely that the MM and two others never visited the same person in this game.

27. ISO #4377

Bro I most of day 2 half-believing I was Mass Murderer. This situation is creating tones I didn't even know I could produce. Give me a break XD.
    Rofl ok, but I still suspect you and think you probably should die today, as much as I love you :P

28. ISO #4378

OH you're right, I'm stupid. Ok, MM is not excluded. It still is unlikely that the MM and two others never visited the same person in this game.
    That's really not as unlikely as you're implying, considering the SK scenario relies on a bus driver switch or a doctor heal last night, as well as SP and SK to target the same person n1.

Honestly, I think the most plausible scenario is that this is a mega-troll setup and we have Ritual Killer/Ritual Killer/Jester King/Drug Dealer lmao.

29. ISO #4379

That's really not as unlikely as you're implying, considering the SK scenario relies on a bus driver switch or a doctor heal last night, as well as SP and SK to target the same person n1.

Honestly, I think the most plausible scenario is that this is a mega-troll setup and we have Ritual Killer/Ritual Killer/Jester King/Drug Dealer lmao.
    Notice how every day has had a missing link where someone was visited with noone taking credit for the visit, even when there was no reason not to if you were in a shady position. We had Gyrlander on d2, Sen on d3 (JK could not have generated Sen's feedback), exc.

30. ISO #4380

Rofl ok, but I still suspect you and think you probably should die today, as much as I love you :P
    w-w-wait a second stop talking like I'm definitely going to be lynched maybe I healed Light last night and I'm about to become confirmed town a man can dream ^^

31. ISO #4381

Notice how every day has had a missing link where someone was visited with noone taking credit for the visit, even when there was no reason not to if you were in a shady position. We had Gyrlander on d2, Sen on d3 (JK could not have generated Sen's feedback), exc.
    Even I've forgotten who had really been visited and not claimed.

I also love the fact that your revolving around mass murder and serial killer.
    Mass murderer and serial killer.

Only if there was another role which it could be.

-vote yzb25

I believe you are a Ritual killer. Avoidance of talking about it, remember clearly who was visited but not claimed. Previously lied about who they visited without having strong soft claims to link it.
    Cryptonic made this sig

gotchu fam

Attachment 28016

32. ISO #4382

33. ISO #4383

SK wanting to kill me is plausible, since I could reveal his identity. Two ritual killers is another possibility, but that would imply there is a vigilante who hasn't claimed yet OR who was secondpassing. Hm.

Superjack, I just need noz to come in and claim so that I can reveal my feedback. That will confirm Noz as town if his claim fits. I'm actually 99 % sure my feedback is correct because of something in it, though.

34. ISO #4384

-vote yzb25

I believe you are a Ritual killer. Avoidance of talking about it, remember clearly who was visited but not claimed. Previously lied about who they visited without having strong soft claims to link it.
    Perhaps. If noz and light confirm my feedback is legit, though, I can safely state that it's either yzb or ceko, with you as a potential ritual killer, but meh. You didn't play to survive very long for a Ritual Killer, so I actually think you're innocent from that.

35. ISO #4385

Remember @Marshmallow Marshall the feedback today can be ruined by the Jester King. Seems like both I and YZB got the 2 random feedbacks.

What feedbacks did you get today MM?
    I was visited, very probably by bus driver, and got my Sleuth feedback.

36. ISO #4386

-vote yzb25

I LITERALLY SAID I THOUGHT RITUAL KILLER IS MOST LIKELY. I'M SORRY REMEMBERING THINGS AND BEING GOOD AT THE GAME MAKES ME "INFORMED".

SK wanting to kill me is plausible, since I could reveal his identity. Two ritual killers is another possibility, but that would imply there is a vigilante who hasn't claimed yet OR who was secondpassing. Hm.

Superjack, I just need noz to come in and claim so that I can reveal my feedback. That will confirm Noz as town if his claim fits. I'm actually 99 % sure my feedback is correct because of something in it, though.
    Bruh there's no explanation for Gyr and Sen's visits in the MM/SK universe. And SJ's play doesn't need to make sense as Ritual Killer. He may not have even known he was Ritual Killer until today. What are you doin' man T_T.

37. ISO #4387

I LITERALLY SAID I THOUGHT RITUAL KILLER IS MOST LIKELY. I'M SORRY REMEMBERING THINGS AND BEING GOOD AT THE GAME MAKES ME "INFORMED".

Bruh there's no explanation for Gyr and Sen's visits in the MM/SK universe. And SJ's play doesn't need to make sense as Ritual Killer. He may not have even known he was Ritual Killer until today. What are you doin' man T_T.
    Until the end of yesterday ***

38. ISO #4388

@deathworlds can the bus driver redirect Ritual Killer kills?

39. ISO #4389

1. Good morning
    2. Reading the thread i felt what few brain cells i had want to off themselves
    3. I am investigator,
    N1: I was visited and checked my own slot while attempting to check MM, I returned Investigator
    N2:Was visited wand yzb25 returned citi
    N3: I was visited and literally forgot to press send on my action like the dumb bitch I am.
    "I don't take advice from people less successful than me"
    ~Kanye West

40. ISO #4390

bruh gyr claimed his visitation feedback super early. I'd have no reason to not say I visited gyr if I had a citi rolecard. There was literally nothing to lose. I had no reason to confess about my actual n1 target on d3 either. I may as well have let people continue to think I visited Renee if that was the case. And if I wanted to make people think I wasn't RK, I could have at least used backtrack to say I actually visited a target who received no feedback on n1. Wake up sheeple T_T

41. ISO #4391

bruh gyr claimed his visitation feedback super early. I'd have no reason to not say I visited gyr if I had a citi rolecard. There was literally nothing to lose. I had no reason to confess about my actual n1 target on d3 either. I may as well have let people continue to think I visited Renee if that was the case. And if I wanted to make people think I wasn't RK, I could have at least used the backtrack to say I actually visited a target who received no feedback on n1. Wake up sheeple T_T
    [][]

42. ISO #4392

bruh gyr claimed his visitation feedback super early. I'd have no reason to not say I visited gyr if I had a citi rolecard. There was literally nothing to lose. I had no reason to confess about my actual n1 target on d3 either. I may as well have let people continue to think I visited Renee if that was the case. And if I wanted to make people think I wasn't RK, I could have at least used backtrack to say I actually visited a target who received no feedback on n1. Wake up sheeple T_T
    you realize i have a 33% of just getting citi lol
    "I don't take advice from people less successful than me"
    ~Kanye West

43. ISO #4393

Quote Originally Posted by Noz_Bugz View Post
    you realize i have a 33% of just getting citi lol
    You've missed a lot of shit. I claimed citi before you checked me.

44. ISO #4394

45. ISO #4395

We have a replace, a half-reading neut benign who doesn't need town to win and ceko, who literally still has not caught up after an entire goddamn week.

Yagami please carry this

46. ISO #4396

47. ISO #4397

Quote Originally Posted by Light_Yagami View Post
    I Bused MM And YZB25 Last Night
    WeRe yoU vISiTeD?

48. ISO #4398

49. ISO #4399

Quote Originally Posted by Light_Yagami View Post
    Apparently Twice.
    SDFWRHERIUGHEWRAIOUTGHERUIOGHNERTUIOGHNO

50. ISO #4400

There's meant to be a 1 in 4 chance of getting BS feedback. How have half the bloody players gotten fake feedback?!