Register

User Tag List

Page 16 of 23 FirstFirst ... 6 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 ... LastLast
  1. ISO #751

2. ISO #752

3. ISO #753

Re: S-FM Condorcet Cop9er [GAME]

Quote Originally Posted by Distorted View Post
    @rumox tihs is the last post i made, and it was questioning YOU. immediately this day u come in pushing at me you were 100% dutes and efe, but yet havnt even addressed taht really today at all lol your opinions completely flipped once the confirmed town was gone. you had your convos with MM EoD now literally dropped everything you talked about with him =P

I call that a scum act

If you get me, lynch rumox tomorrow 100%

and btw, u keep referencing "we can afford 1 mis-lynch" like you know it's going to happen lol

here is my list in the order i believe of scum.

Spoiler : cvote :
    rumox,Dutes,naz,Efekannn02,Distorted,

Dutes seemed to have vanished since all attention is off him now. Rumox is just all over the place.

@rumox explain how making our sheriff confirm themself D1 is pro town? lol u seem to back what blink was doing was GOOD for town by forcing the real sheriff to reveal. that was the end result of waht he was doing. only a scum want that. masssive confusion on day 1 until sheriff can reveal is EXACTLY WHAT TOWN WANTS

Says the guy who was afk d2 then becomes super active the moment he is accused.

4. ISO #754

because it was night yesterday. lol and if you are talking about D2 it was the weekend - was gone pretty much all weekend.

and were u in the blacksmiths game? "distorted plays it hot when goon" ya - go look at the argument between me and SCV and tell me I was playing it cool lol; i was town gunsmith that game btw. My pushing at unknown when i was citizen was also very heated. I play more heated as town due to it being more confusing and furstrating. as scum its easier to kinda guide the game, which is what i have done in ALL of my games as scum. no clue where u are creating this meta from.
    Last game i saw you as scum you got a town lynched d1 and being super suspect d2. Seems like the same now except you are suspect d3. Not by me though.

5. ISO #755

Quote Originally Posted by rumox View Post
    Can you elaborate on why you town read Efekann?
    I don't really have a town read on efe. I even said he usually plays like this when he is scum, the being more logical and less trolly. It just struck me as really odd that you put him as a "confirmed lynch" the next day followed by Dutes. just felt off so wanted to put some pressure on it.

Go here → → https://discord.gg/rYRT5Tz Type s.cat, enjoy.

6. ISO #756

in this setup, having confusion DAY 1 IS THE GOAL! what u want the real sheriff to out himself and die N1? your reasoning behind what blink was doing is so flawed - which is what you are actually pushing at now as a lead lol.

Do it, LYNCH ME - but @naz @Efekannn02 @Dutes get rumox next. 100%
    A town distorted wouldn't throw the game like this and leave me with Dutes and Efe to solve the mystery.
    Quote Originally Posted by yzb25 View Post
    President Fielzanks walks up to his stage, preparing his n1 speech. In front of him, his two cronies MM and David stood. In front of him, his immaculately written n1 speech was prepared. 'Gentleman, what is the soul of capitalism?', he asked his small audience. 'Money?', MM guessed. 'Waifus?', David asked. 'No' Fielz replied, disappointed in his trash scumteam .
    Quote Originally Posted by aamirus View Post
    Naz would never forget the Chik-Fil-A Sauce

7. ISO #757

8. ISO #758

Quote Originally Posted by Dutes View Post
    I still think Efe is scum.

Distorted not posting d2 is kinda suspect though.

Efekannn02, Distorted, Naz, rumox
    eh i posted, was just from my phone.

Quote Originally Posted by naz View Post
    A town distorted wouldn't throw the game like this and leave me with Dutes and Efe to solve the mystery.
    >=O when we only have 1 sheriff claim, that is a no go lol especially since it turned out to actually be the legit sheriff claiming.

9. ISO #759

@rumox Why would Distorted go for a Lenneth Kill n1?

Distorted had Lenneth last on his lynching list D1 even below MM who he said was his N0 read as sheriff claim.

It looks to me that if MM did not detect rata as scum Distorted would claim sheriff and claim that Lenneth was his actual N0 lead and that MM came up as scum.
    Wich would result in us lynching MM and then the mafia killing whoever MM checked at night to be a towny. Leaving us to kill Distorted the next day wich would let rata kill you and it would end with efe/naz/rata.

It would be the only thing that makes sense to me to kill Lennith at N1.

10. ISO #760

11. ISO #761

12. ISO #762

13. ISO #763

14. ISO #764

Distorted had Lenneth last on his lynching list D1 even below MM who he said was his N0 read as sheriff claim.

It looks to me that if MM did not detect rata as scum Distorted would claim sheriff and claim that Lenneth was his actual N0 lead and that MM came up as scum.
    Wich would result in us lynching MM and then the mafia killing whoever MM checked at night to be a towny. Leaving us to kill Distorted the next day wich would let rata kill you and it would end with efe/naz/rata.

i claimed MM as my N0 read. that would be the dumbest move ever as a sheriff, claim someoen WHO IS NOT UR N0 READ as ur n0 read. if i was shot and flipped sheriff, then what? entire town sees MM as 100% confirmed. that in itself is a dumb play by anyone.

15. ISO #765

16. ISO #766

17. ISO #767

@Dutes you and rata are the only people here who had no interactions D1. I find that part suspicious. ALSO u are pushing at me (opportunistic since rumox is) and now voting efe as ur main scum vote (because me and rumox say hes scummy). I find that very opportunistic. applying some pressure while sheeping.

18. ISO #768

@Dutes you and rata are the only people here who had no interactions D1. I find that part suspicious. ALSO u are pushing at me (opportunistic since rumox is) and now voting efe as ur main scum vote (because me and rumox say hes scummy). I find that very opportunistic. applying some pressure while sheeping.
    @Dutes why do you read efe as scum? you seem to be fixated on the REASONING that Lenneth was hit as well..... what would the reasoning rata and efe hit lenneth?

19. ISO #769

I went and checked the cvotes about Distorted. He was top of the pack before he claimed Sheriff. After his claim he dropped off from lynch priority. His presence at the top of the pool had nothing to do with Blinks's "sheriff hunting" and was just a result of random voting at the start of day 1. Half of the people hadn't even voted yet (including blink) so him passing off being in danger due to Blink is incredibly fake.

20. ISO #770

21. ISO #771

I went and checked the cvotes about Distorted. He was top of the pack before he claimed Sheriff. After his claim he dropped off from lynch priority. His presence at the top of the pool had nothing to do with Blinks's "sheriff hunting" and was just a result of random voting at the start of day 1. Half of the people hadn't even voted yet (including blink) so him passing off being in danger due to Blink is incredibly fake.
    even after claiming sheriff I was at the top. If u went through all the trouble to check them all im sure u would quote them lol since you have been bugging me for quotes constantly - which I have been providing plus more which u seem to not really be addressing.......

as i said, put ur life on the line next. You backed off after i pushed u for that, now are coming back at it again since Dutes is brining the traction back I think Dutes is sheeping u. If you are going to push me, you are next. 100%

22. ISO #772

Pretty strange the mafia would go for Lenneth. He was not that active and people had a neutral read on him.

@voss can you post the nightchat i want to find out why the mafia went for Lenneth.

Ow i see. MM claimed Lennith to be the n0 town read so they went for a confirmed towny.

Or to make MM's sheriff claim more reliable, if MM turns out the be a goon.

I am also rereading d1 to see who went on rata and who did not. Since i do believe MM.

I townred rata pretty hard so +scumpoints for me i guess.......

Ok after rereading d1.

rata started the vote on Blink, but no one really followed until Lenneth alot later.

Then distorted then me.

It seems to me that the other scum is inactive.
    @Distorted Why do you think rata and rumox would go for Lenneth?
    @Dutes , is there something we are missing with the lenneth kill that you want us to pick up on? you seem to be really fixated on that, did it not send the message u wanted?? =P

I don't see any reason for Efe to continue being lynch bait today if he is citizen so yeah, 99% comfortable lynching him tomorrow. There is a time and a place for lynch baiting and this isn't one of those moments. If he is citizen I am fine with getting him out of the game since we can afford 1 mislynch
    This right here. Literally saying it's okay to mis lynch because we can afford it. almost padding the idea for it to not be a big deal.

23. ISO #773

24. ISO #774

I am not pushing for you. It is just the only reason i think the mafia would go for Lenneth and you having Lenneth as your highest town read makes it so you could claim he was your N0 read. I am not saying this is the case, i am just speculating.

25. ISO #775

@Dutes , is there something we are missing with the lenneth kill that you want us to pick up on? you seem to be really fixated on that, did it not send the message u wanted?? =P

This right here. Literally saying it's okay to mis lynch because we can afford it. almost padding the idea for it to not be a big deal.
    I just don't see why mafia would kill Lenneth. They had to have some idea with that.

If they thought MM was sheriff they would have just killed him.

26. ISO #776

27. ISO #777

I am not pushing for you. It is just the only reason i think the mafia would go for Lenneth and you having Lenneth as your highest town read makes it so you could claim he was your N0 read. I am not saying this is the case, i am just speculating.
    I put lenneth as my top townread with MM to give legitimacy for his sheriff claim and mine. I was pretty sure that was a legit claim after he gave his confirmed town and no1 else did by the end of the day, no1 even hinted at anyone else. that would be horrible if the sheriff died N1 and there was 0 hints on who the n0 was. MM was a "top town read" to give the illusion that im going along with the bait of a fake claim "too obviously".

It literally isn't a big deal. It's a mandatory lynch. Someone has to get lynched and we can afford one mislynch before it becomes mlyo.
    but u literally keep phrasing this like you KNOW it's going to be a mis-lynch. repeatedly saying "its a mis lynch its a mis lynch" so nobody is surprised when its......a miss lynch! lol its like ur prepping it to happen. just comes off like ur trying to get rid of "the most usless town" rather than trying to find information or figure out the alignments.

28. ISO #778

@Dutes why do you read efe as scum? you seem to be fixated on the REASONING that Lenneth was hit as well..... what would the reasoning rata and efe hit lenneth?
    Becuase like i said earlier i did not see who was the buddy of rata from rereading d1. Wich makes me think the other mafia was laying low. Efe was laying low. He was not contributing a lot of usefull information. Yesterday he suddenly claimed sheriff. I think it is better to get him out of the way if we can misslynch once.

Imagine Rumox and Distorted being town. And we end up losing to efe by accusing eachother.

29. ISO #779

30. ISO #780

If I was goon I would want Efe in the potential 2v1 on the last day.
    Because he would guarantee vote me? =P and im getting scumpainted right now hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm that's a giant thinking face........

@naz are u scum and just completely wifoming this entire game?

31. ISO #781

32. ISO #782

33. ISO #783

34. ISO #784

Becuase like i said earlier i did not see who was the buddy of rata from rereading d1. Wich makes me think the other mafia was laying low. Efe was laying low. He was not contributing a lot of usefull information. Yesterday he suddenly claimed sheriff. I think it is better to get him out of the way if we can misslynch once.

Imagine Rumox and Distorted being town. And we end up losing to efe by accusing eachother.
    Efekannn02,rumox,Dutes,naz,Distorted,

We would never hear the end of it........ rofl

35. ISO #785

36. ISO #786

ur kidding right?
    I don't really have a town read on efe. I even said he usually plays like this when he is scum, the being more logical and less trolly. It just struck me as really odd that you put him as a "confirmed lynch" the next day followed by Dutes. just felt off so wanted to put some pressure on it.

37. ISO #787

38. ISO #788

39. ISO #789

Missed that post my bad

So I want to lynch him, which you agree is the right call for meta reasons but you are against it?
    im not against it - I did not like how u lined up the lynches as "guaranteed lynches" meaning if efe or dutes wasnt scum, anyone else can just kick back and do nothing. So I wanted to pressure that idea.

40. ISO #790

im not against it - I did not like how u lined up the lynches as "guaranteed lynches" meaning if efe or dutes wasnt scum, anyone else can just kick back and do nothing. So I wanted to pressure that idea.
    pretty much it guaranteed a scum win if efe or dutes were not scum. "tunneling" how it's put in FM terms.

41. ISO #791

42. ISO #792

43. ISO #793

I really am stumped why Lenneth was killed N1. Obviously they Sheriff read him. Only possibility I can think that train of thought is due to his reaction to MM's N0 check. He was pretty trolly to MM's N0 check and they could have figured there is no way MM is claiming day 1 and since Lenneth joked about the N0 check it was him attempting to muddy his alignment reading to avoid being shot, which seemed to have backfired.

The rest of your post is yuuuuuuge leap but possible. I doubt we will figure out the exact play scum made/are making so to use that as a reason is mehhhhh.

44. ISO #794

45. ISO #795

46. ISO #796

47. ISO #797

omg why did u guys write so much UGH

no i'm not scum but i want to unvote because what the fuck
    President Fielzanks walks up to his stage, preparing his n1 speech. In front of him, his two cronies MM and David stood. In front of him, his immaculately written n1 speech was prepared. 'Gentleman, what is the soul of capitalism?', he asked his small audience. 'Money?', MM guessed. 'Waifus?', David asked. 'No' Fielz replied, disappointed in his trash scumteam .

48. ISO #798

49. ISO #799

already planning on it. as well as looking into ANY interactions between Dutes and Rata. I really dont think they had any.

But, pretty sure the end answer will be that it wants nudes.
    they didn't have any d1
    if i was scummate with rata this would be smiths 2.0 and i'd be pretty tilted

50. ISO #800

@naz what do you think about that - lynching me then 100% lynching rumox after me? @Efekannn02 opinions on this as well plz
    i have to read everything since u started posting i just kinda skimmed through and by skimmed through i mean absolutely did not read anything
    its my bed time now >=O i'll be reading at work tmrw trying not to get in trouble