M-FM: Timmy Town - Page 12
Register

User Tag List

Page 12 of 114 FirstFirst ... 2 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 22 62 112 ... LastLast
  1. ISO #551
    Ganelon

Re: Timmy Town

Quote Originally Posted by blinkskater View Post
    I could honestly care less, if i wanted a townread from you i would get one.
    I like this attitude, even though I disagree with it =P

2. ISO #552

3. ISO #553

Don't do that i'm commited to my girlfriend.
    .....rejection stings

Everybody is equally weak on the inside, just that some present their ruins as new castles and become kings –
    Deep into that darkness peering, long I stood there, wondering, fearing, doubting, dreaming dreams no mortal ever dared to dream before.
    If your dear heart is wounded, my wild heart bleeds with yours.

4. ISO #554

5. ISO #555

6. ISO #556

7. ISO #557
    Ganelon

I'm curious... does anyone know a guy called Jeffrey Peter?

8. ISO #558

9. ISO #559

Quote Originally Posted by Efekannn02 View Post
    Guys Lynch Me Tommorow Afternoon Please (and also thank you Gina for the cooperation you have done to me if you are the role I think you also could be)
    You said please.

How cute

Everybody is equally weak on the inside, just that some present their ruins as new castles and become kings –
    Deep into that darkness peering, long I stood there, wondering, fearing, doubting, dreaming dreams no mortal ever dared to dream before.

10. ISO #560

11. ISO #561

Quote Originally Posted by Ganelon View Post
    I'm curious... does anyone know a guy called Jeffrey Peter?
    Nope.

12. ISO #562

Quote Originally Posted by Light_Yagami View Post
    Yes, I Do Quite A Bit Actually.. I Trained In My Trade Under Him And He Is A Retired Citizen Now.. So Sean Watts Is Town Based On The Information I Have At My Disposal..
    DAVID WILSON!!!!!!!!!!!

wait you trained in trade? it says I taught him Blacksmithery and the secrets of immortality (but I still possess the only actual immortality)
    I Like Ice Cream

13. ISO #563

why would a jester be night immune? I mean I don't see the point of claiming you're night immune if you're jester, given that vig-type roles aren't confirmed yet

and scum would never kill a potential jester
    He never claimed jester, and an executioner would be night immune, yes mag yes.

Just because you don't see the point in something doesn't mean there is no point.

Q naz here with a Magoroth insult lol.

Efe could also be trying to accomplish different things right now which i'm not sure you can fathom. Stop thinking so 1 directionally and open up your mind a bit..

I would totally murder a jester if i were scum, jesters tend to mess up plans so if I'm trying to manipulate everyone into doing what I want them to do it just would interfere with that so I would kill his bitch ass during the night.

Pretty sure this is town Mag here.
    This isn't where i parked my car.....

14. ISO #564

15. ISO #565

16. ISO #566

17. ISO #567

Just because you don't see the point in something doesn't mean there is no point.

Efe could also be trying to accomplish different things right now which i'm not sure you can fathom. Stop thinking so 1 directionally and open up your mind a bit..

I would totally murder a jester if i were scum, jesters tend to mess up plans so if I'm trying to manipulate everyone into doing what I want them to do it just would interfere with that so I would kill his bitch ass during the night.

Nah im not and also shut up they are thinking more carefully now godammit
    I Like Ice Cream

18. ISO #568

19. ISO #569

thats harsh

also Alice < The Girl in the GIF
    or vice versa or = lol I cant rate something just like that

ALICE IS BEST GIRL!

20. ISO #570

21. ISO #571

22. ISO #572

23. ISO #573

Dont Lynch Kira Yet I Want To Get Lynched First And Then Give You Orders Before Assigning The Comfirmed Town/Mini Mayor Before I Die
    lol.

24. ISO #574

25. ISO #575

theyre similiar ''good'' like MM describes girls
    Ah ok I forgive you then :3

26. ISO #576
    Ganelon

I'm not thinking monodirectionally. I know there's other reasons for one to claim night immune, I was dispelling the notion that he could be Jester. Jester would only claim NI to make sure that Vig doesn't target them

I would never kill a Jester as Mafia, when there's a lot more juicy targets out there - such as Town.

27. ISO #577

Dont Lynch Kira Yet I Want To Get Lynched First And Then Give You Orders Before Assigning The Comfirmed Town/Mini Mayor Before I Die
    I mean, I don't think we should say no to it!

28. ISO #578

29. ISO #579

30. ISO #580

I'm not thinking monodirectionally. I know there's other reasons for one to claim night immune, I was dispelling the notion that he could be Jester. Jester would only claim NI to make sure that Vig doesn't target them

I would never kill a Jester as Mafia, when there's a lot more juicy targets out there - such as Town.
    wtf is that kind of signature?
    I Like Ice Cream

31. ISO #581

Yeah You Get A Fraction Of A Scum Point For That..

32. ISO #582
    Ganelon

Quote Originally Posted by Light_Yagami View Post
    I Honestly Dont Care If Im Lynched.. Just Means Town Will Be Worse Off In The Long Run.
    -vote Light_Yagami

33. ISO #583

34. ISO #584

I didnt ask for unneeded forgiveness
    I DONT CARE! >(

35. ISO #585

36. ISO #586

One Dance Water Dance Can Easily Kill Her Though
    NO! Alice will kill all of Organization XIII!!

She's best girl!

37. ISO #587

38. ISO #588

-vote Light_Yagami
    Voting Efekannn is probably better as it seems our lord Efekannn has a plan.

39. ISO #589

40. ISO #590

Xion > Alice

...crap. m-maybe SO!

But!!!

Alice i-is s-still... b-best...

WAAAHH

41. ISO #591

42. ISO #592

Quote Originally Posted by AIVION View Post
    Voting Efekannn is probably better as it seems our lord Efekannn has a plan.
    wait you called me Lord? you either know something I dont (not game related) or know something I know(game related) or did that by sheer politeness and careness like friends do
    I Like Ice Cream

43. ISO #593

wait you called me Lord? you either know something I dont (not game related) or know something I know(game related) or did that by sheer politeness and careness like friends do
    Sheer politeness and careness :3

Also for some reason I'm enjoying whatever is going on atm.

xD

44. ISO #594

45. ISO #595

46. ISO #596

We Forgot The Other Characters

Aqua Kair... I mean useless character and Namine

All Of Them > Alice
    .... S-STOP IT!!

ugghhh I can't deny this...

47. ISO #597
    Ganelon

think I would rather be voting Wiisp today than Yagami.
    anyway, I'm not entirely sure what this train'll show us, and AIVION is beginning to sound more and more like an executioner to me. you first said Efe was scum, now you're saying Efe has a plan and we should lynch him?...

48. ISO #598

Quote Originally Posted by Distorted View Post
    amg so much to read
    Tl;dr: This game is a roller coaster so far.

Have fun reading! :P

49. ISO #599
    Ganelon

Quote Originally Posted by Distorted View Post
    amg so much to read
    Jeffrey Peter, the duck hunter, revealed himself and said you were his hunting partner. what say you in your defense?

50. ISO #600

think I would rather be voting Wiisp today than Yagami.
    anyway, I'm not entirely sure what this train'll show us, and AIVION is beginning to sound more and more like an executioner to me. you first said Efe was scum, now you're saying Efe has a plan and we should lynch him?...
    I mean....he DOES have a plan.

Do you deny the Efekannn plan in your heart?