S-FM 285: High Noon At The Redwood Saloon - Page 6
Register

User Tag List

Page 6 of 76 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 16 56 ... LastLast
  1. ISO #251

2. ISO #252

Re: S-FM 435 High Noon At The Redwood Saloon

Quote Originally Posted by Marshmallow Marshall View Post
    Shouldn't ye be in Heaven at this time, instead of in a saloon, "father"? What brings you here, heh? Want a beer?
    I'm here waiting for the bartender to bring me gin, and you're now offering beer?
    No, I'll have to decline, sorry my child.

3. ISO #253

Hm. Would anyone know the owner of this Saloon, perchance? I would like to talk with them. I heard rumors, I'm telling you...

Turns to Aamirus, speaking silently. Something may blow up... You're the person I trust the most here. Be careful. I'd advise against drinking with random people, too, just in case. Not that I know anything about it, but you're never too careful.
    Quote Originally Posted by The Lawyer View Post
    Besides your lamp and your refridgerators, do you find anyone else suspicious?
    Quote Originally Posted by oliverz144 View Post
    it looks like many, e.g. MM and lag, suffered under the influence of paopan. However there is a victim: frinckles. He left the path of rationality and fully dived into the parallel reality of baby shark, king shark, and soviet union pizzas.
    Spoiler : The meaning of life :

4. ISO #254

Quote Originally Posted by Light_Yagami View Post
    Anyone Know Where I Can Find A Native American.. Need To Smoke The Peace Pipe With Em..

Also Upon Re-Reading The Day I Have Deduced That MM Is Most Likely Town..

So, There Is That..

-vote unvote
    uh okay thanks? Lol

Why am I suddenly town now? Not that it's not usual for you to not explain your reads... but can you explain them now? Also, what do you think of Aamirus?
    it looks like many, e.g. MM and lag, suffered under the influence of paopan. However there is a victim: frinckles. He left the path of rationality and fully dived into the parallel reality of baby shark, king shark, and soviet union pizzas.

5. ISO #255

6. ISO #256

Quote Originally Posted by Kenny View Post
    No law saying preachers aren't allowed to drink, bartender gimme that gin the lady wanted.
    My church is catholic so obviously I can pay for it~
    The pastors at catholic private schools are always drunk and usually have a lil whiskey in their desks ;~)
    Quote Originally Posted by yzb25 View Post
    President Fielzanks walks up to his stage, preparing his n1 speech. In front of him, his two cronies MM and David stood. In front of him, his immaculately written n1 speech was prepared. 'Gentleman, what is the soul of capitalism?', he asked his small audience. 'Money?', MM guessed. 'Waifus?', David asked. 'No' Fielz replied, disappointed in his trash scumteam .
    Quote Originally Posted by aamirus View Post
    Naz would never forget the Chik-Fil-A Sauce

7. ISO #257

8. ISO #258

Welp fml I'm gonna be confused asf this game, I already can't tell MM/Frinckles posts apart
    Quote Originally Posted by yzb25 View Post
    President Fielzanks walks up to his stage, preparing his n1 speech. In front of him, his two cronies MM and David stood. In front of him, his immaculately written n1 speech was prepared. 'Gentleman, what is the soul of capitalism?', he asked his small audience. 'Money?', MM guessed. 'Waifus?', David asked. 'No' Fielz replied, disappointed in his trash scumteam .
    Quote Originally Posted by aamirus View Post
    Naz would never forget the Chik-Fil-A Sauce

9. ISO #259

uh okay thanks? Lol

Why am I suddenly town now? Not that it's not usual for you to not explain your reads... but can you explain them now? Also, what do you think of Aamirus?
    I Dodnt Say You Were Town I Said You Were Most Likely Town.. So Im Still Not Completely Sure.. But Kinda Seems Based On How Your Trying To Legit Solve The Game.. That Your Prob Town..

Aamirus Could Be The Person Im Looking For With The 5000 Bounty On Their Head..

10. ISO #260

u dont humor associations till one flips, and you have literally no idea how to play the game of Mafia Light, so stop
    like I dont want to have to revert back to my old self, but I will if you continue to play like shit

Ive already explained to you why we are unlikely to be partners based on how we voted

11. ISO #261

Quote Originally Posted by Wiisp View Post
    still too many non-posters to get a general idea of where scum lies
    Im fine with my vote stay on MM for now
    But what was the reason for the vote though lol? You said you didn't do RVS... sooooo....
    Quote Originally Posted by naz View Post
    oh distorted is in this game, too, gross.
    can we policy lynch efe today lol
    Right, he is! @Distorted Mind to join us?
    I see sinners everywhere
    This goes with Kenny's claim. + some trust in his claim, although that doesn't really mean anything for his alignment.
    Quote Originally Posted by Magoroth View Post
    ? efe isn't in the game
    ? Yes he is ?
    Incoming screw you... lol
    -vote zergsoupyum

Did anyone vote this yet?
    /Drink
    Why'd you drink from the person you suspect lol

12. ISO #262

u dont humor associations till one flips, and you have literally no idea how to play the game of Mafia Light, so stop
    like I dont want to have to revert back to my old self, but I will if you continue to play like shit

Ive already explained to you why we are unlikely to be partners based on how we voted
    Someones Being A Little Over Aggressive About What I Said..

13. ISO #263

Ok I like where this is going. I may have had a stranger or two confess to me. Anyone heard something related to a bank?
    Nope. But hm, confessions? Is this town Catholic or something lol

14. ISO #264

15. ISO #265

Welp fml I'm gonna be confused asf this game, I already can't tell MM/Frinckles posts apart
    @Frinckles see you're already good :wink1:

16. ISO #266
    Ganelon

I also have some flavour about a bank.
    I don't remember my name much but I think it was Tom Cartwright or something like that

17. ISO #267

Ok I like where this is going. I may have had a stranger or two confess to me. Anyone heard something related to a bank?
    Why you plan to rob it?
    CHOO CHOO, THE DARK GOD CALLS THOSE RIGHTEOUS AND FAITHFUL! FLOCK TO THE DARK MESSIAHS ARMS!

18. ISO #268

cause at this point, Ive explained my thoughts on the matter, either you failed to acknowledge it, or you are explicitly ignoring it
    and yet you are constantly bringing it back up, you have never once caught mafia in the games I vividly remember, and you've always been
    the easiest mislynch, yet you continue on the same poor path every game

thats why I get mad, because you choose to play poorly continuously

19. ISO #269

It seemed to be important enough for you to open your dumb mouth
    Nightmarefriend is Efe on an alt pretending to be even dumber than he is
    Eat ass, asshole
    I look at the lady going crazy at Our Father. "Maybe she's Lucifer, hahahhh! Revolting against Our Father for no real reasons. Let's keep an eye on Lucifer.

20. ISO #270

However, That SCVMurderer & Wiisp Combo Should Really Be Looked Into A Bit More..
    Was literally just doing that:

Post 84 / 87 from both of them show piling on a bandwagon at me. You actually pointed this out and Wiisp's response was that 'wolves vote back to back.'
    Ironically enough, the same thing happens a few pages later, posts 181 / 184.

I'm not gonna pretend I don't SR Wiisp significantly less after his later interactions so I'll wait for an explanation from SCV in the meantime.

-vote SCVMurderer

21. ISO #271

cause at this point, Ive explained my thoughts on the matter, either you failed to acknowledge it, or you are explicitly ignoring it
    and yet you are constantly bringing it back up, you have never once caught mafia in the games I vividly remember, and you've always been

Or I Missed It.. Thats Possible.. So If You Are Town Thats Fine.. However Throwing Insults At Me And/Or Others Isnt The Way To Get PPL To See Your Point Of View.. In Fact The More Defensive You Get The More Ill Scum Read You To Be Honest..

22. ISO #272

This isn't nice... but it is not wrong either @Light_Yagami

23. ISO #273

Or I Missed It.. Thats Possible.. So If You Are Town Thats Fine.. However Throwing Insults At Me And/Or Others Isnt The Way To Get PPL To See Your Point Of View.. In Fact The More Defensive You Get The More Ill Scum Read You To Be Honest..
    I'll stop you two right here and ask you to calm down before we get in a vortex of salt that will derail the thread @Wiisp @Light_Yagami

24. ISO #274

25. ISO #275

Quote Originally Posted by Frinckles View Post

Post 84 / 87 from both of them show piling on a bandwagon at me. You actually pointed this out and Wiisp's response was that 'wolves vote back to back.'

I'm not gonna pretend I don't SR Wiisp significantly less after his later interactions so I'll wait for an explanation from SCV in the meantime.

-vote SCVMurderer
    Oops, meant Magoroth for his lack of explanation after I asked for one and jumping on the wagon here.

-vote Magoroth

26. ISO #276

-vote SCVMurderer
    No u.
    CHOO CHOO, THE DARK GOD CALLS THOSE RIGHTEOUS AND FAITHFUL! FLOCK TO THE DARK MESSIAHS ARMS!

27. ISO #277

Oops, meant Magoroth for his lack of explanation after I asked for one and jumping on the wagon here.

-vote Magoroth
    Well arnt you just confusing things now.

28. ISO #278

29. ISO #279

I Dodnt Say You Were Town I Said You Were Most Likely Town.. So Im Still Not Completely Sure.. But Kinda Seems Based On How Your Trying To Legit Solve The Game.. That Your Prob Town..

Aamirus Could Be The Person Im Looking For With The 5000 Bounty On Their Head..
    That Moon-ish guy you said was wanted earlier? So I assume you're saying she's scum? Why?

30. ISO #280

scum can be a wolf, haven't really looked into him at all, but the audacity to call me aligned with him off reasoning that should 99% of the time make us not aligned is annoying
    What lol? Who's "scum"?

31. ISO #281

This isn't nice... but it is not wrong either @Light_Yagami
    Hey Man You And I Both Know I Cant Be Infallible Every Game.. Shit There Are Some Games Im The One On Point But Just Nobody Listens.. Just Saiyan.. And Consider The Topic Dropped..

32. ISO #282

33. ISO #283

That Moon-ish guy you said was wanted earlier? So I assume you're saying she's scum? Why?
    Hm? Who's Mr. Moon? Apparently I'm gay for his wife according to my role card. Of note my name is Elizabeth Landry.

34. ISO #284

35. ISO #285
    Ganelon

-vote Magoroth
    during the shitpost phase, scum like to interact with one another so that their future interactions in the game seem more natural and less forced. I saw you buddying Scv and/or aamirus, and I townread aamirus, so that made you and SCV scum.
    there weree also other posts that pinged me the wrong way.

also about Kenny: I wasn't necessarily scumreading him, I just wanted to follow a train and he was just as good as any. and I trust Wiisp :P

36. ISO #286

37. ISO #287

38. ISO #288
    Ganelon

the bank's already been robbed btw. and my real name is not Tom, it's a 3-letter name tho and the last name is just as British-sounding

39. ISO #289

40. ISO #290

Lmao then how do you know who Efe is, enough to type it in all caps, when your only other posts come from the game that he "wasn't" in and you *didn't know how to vote* every day and now you suddenly do? Yeah, don't bother answering. You're Efe.
    First: I dont know who "Efe" is and I never said I know him and calling me someone else highly offends me
    secondly: after multiple questions on how to vote my question got answered a long time ago when someone tricked me into voting Voss

You sound like a insecure disrespectful little child with a huge hatred towards him and you should know your place

next time "talk before you act" kiddo

41. ISO #291

Quote Originally Posted by NightmareFrIEND7 View Post
    First: I dont know who "Efe" is and I never said I know him and calling me someone else highly offends me
    secondly: after multiple questions on how to vote my question got answered a long time ago when someone tricked me into voting Voss

You sound like a insecure disrespectful little child with a huge hatred towards him and you should know your place

?????????????????????????????????????????????????? ??????

42. ISO #292

Quote Originally Posted by NightmareFrIEND7 View Post

Efe noone tricked you

43. ISO #293

44. ISO #294

Aamirus calling out my meta probably comes from his town self, because no mafia wants to square up with me

Also there is nothing wrong with having no scum reads, working backwards is an optimal strat
    Townhunting is a thing, which doesn't prevent you from scumhunting. Your point is bad. Scums are the people who are afraid to scumread people. Also, it sort of makes all of your previous votes unjustified (or at least much less justified), when you say you have no scumreads and that you don't do RVS....

45. ISO #295

46. ISO #296

47. ISO #297

48. ISO #298

Because My Flavor States There Is A Bounty On That Persons Head..
    she

Aamirus, not moon guy lol

49. ISO #299

50. ISO #300

Townhunting is a thing, which doesn't prevent you from scumhunting. Your point is bad. Scums are the people who are afraid to scumread people. Also, it sort of makes all of your previous votes unjustified (or at least much less justified), when you say you have no scumreads and that you don't do RVS....
    ur right, maybe I should clarify, early on its a viable strat, and it tends to be more wolfy as the days go on if you dont have any wolf leans

secondly, I never proclaimed to have no wolf leans?
    thirdly, who should I be wolf reading?