Ganelon

Re: S-FM 292: ★ Silent Night ★ [14P]

Well I guess that was interesting

2. ISO #3402

Quote Originally Posted by Magoroth View Post
    You have:
    -refused to address Efes death
    -derailed Huey’s train and suddenly changed your mind about me and Mm for no reason
    -you pushed me at d2 just so I wouldn’t go after your team mate huey
    -you’ve said you wouldn’t try to defend yourself nor try to re-evaluate the game.
    -you’ve been extremely cautious this game and in fact have not tried to push anyone. You tried to get me lynched in d2, and I’m a neutral. This makes you an actress who visited me.
    -you’ve callex Ozy town and Huey scum for reasons you have YET to instantiate.
    -what is there to adress about efes death? EVERYONE in the thread meta scumread him and he fucking trolled and threw EOD and basically outed the doctor. ANTI TOWN would lynch 10/10
    - I had been pushing ozy as scum since day 1 your argument is invalid here. My read on MM changed from town ---> neutral because of the way MM was acting EOD which i've explained.
    - I pushed you start of day 2 because of the scummy things you were saying, saying that I knew you were going to go after huey is utter crap.
    - When did I EVER say I wouldn't defend myself and not try and re-evaluate the game? I've never said that and you are straight up lieing. You can't show proof because it's not there
    -You havn't shone one situation or example and provided reasoning as to why you thought I was even being cautious, you simply said that at the start of the game and just stuck with it every day since and have been trying to make it seem like i'm scum because you are creating a false world in which im cautious? I call BULLSHIT I pushed OZY I pushed YOU, I pushed MM saying I'm actress and visited you makes absolute ZERO sense you fucking claimed neutral and softed it, there were no CC's why would I believe your claim.
    -I never called Ozy town, and i've provided many mechanica reasons as to why huey is scums, you make absolutley ZERO sense and probally have no idea what you even really think because you can't seem to get any points to even seem in any way logically progressed.
    This isn't where i parked my car.....

3. ISO #3403

Who the fuck things Blink would convince TWO people to vote with him at EoD against someone who from his perspective, as of now is 100% confirmed scum? And who the fuck things these people are Town, and if so who thinks blink as town would try to derail that train TWICE, refuse to acknowledge it, and then Huey would vote M fucking M, who if he’s wrong and he’s town we could be fucked cuz that would bring us to three town deaths? Why do you think NONE of them voted me and instead voted MM? Because they know that if they kill MM and block Kira, they win tomorrow 100%.
    YOU CONTINUE TO IGNORE MECHANICS LOL

4. ISO #3404
    Ganelon

So wait;
    solidD/blink/err who the fuck
    i cant believe it’s Mm

5. ISO #3405
    Ganelon

Blink ftr if you’re actually town this game I will be mindfucked beyond belief at your play here

6. ISO #3406

7. ISO #3407
    Ganelon

It literally has to be blink here it can’t be Huey at least Huey is voting correctly
    -vote blinkskater

8. ISO #3408
    Ganelon

Quote Originally Posted by blinkskater View Post
    you fucking owe me an apology i'm fucking heated right now
    Sorry lol I genuinely thought I was right

9. ISO #3409
    Ganelon

Ugh fuck I don’t even know anymore
    -vote unvote

i believe that if blink were scum he would’ve been more than happy to let me drone about Thijs bullshit. As he obviously can’t be scum with Huey so he would have to be scum with SolidD, and probably Mm, as SolidD seemed conducive to a aamirus lynch
    ugh fuck y’all

10. ISO #3410

11. ISO #3411

Blink ftr if you’re actually town this game I will be mindfucked beyond belief at your play here
    I would 100% lynch EFE and Ozy again over and over again they were fucking scummy if you're going to play like a scum and ANTI town I will not fucking feel bad for lynching you, that's why I don't want to play FM'S anymore because the level of town play I have to fucking try and deal with is astronomically low.

I'm the fucking Caroler with a MM + aamirus are not the same alignment check, aamirus is town I've went over this MM is fucking scum, which makes you scum.

12. ISO #3412

13. ISO #3413
    Ganelon

I’m probably gonna look at kira in this case, p sure Kovath was the doctor and that Huey is scum here, he fuckint voted MM twice lol
    also high chance of a SolidD scum still, but like is it SolidD, Huey and Kira, does that even make sense?

14. ISO #3414

15. ISO #3415
    Ganelon

I would 100% lynch EFE and Ozy again over and over again they were fucking scummy if you're going to play like a scum and ANTI town I will not fucking feel bad for lynching you, that's why I don't want to play FM'S anymore because the level of town play I have to fucking try and deal with is astronomically low.

I'm the fucking Caroler with a MM + aamirus are not the same alignment check, aamirus is town I've went over this MM is fucking scum, which makes you scum.
    I’ve no idea what you’re talking about there’s no reason to trust SolidD here here who agreed with you in that Ozy was scummy FOR LITERALLY NO FUCKING REASON
    please stop
    tunelling before you drive this game into the tucking ground
    solidD is probs scum too, you randomly convinced two people to derail Huey’s train and then you think they’re still town? lol
    solidD is always Huey’s scum mate here, no idea who the second one is though

16. ISO #3416
    Ganelon

i'll take the sorry but don't believe you actually thought that you were right.
    I swear to god I did

17. ISO #3417
    Ganelon

Huey and Mm can’t be a team ever. Mm has always been willing to vote him lol
    it has to be SolidD who fabricated a bullshit carol; blink, you know you gave him a carol, you don’t actually know what the carol contains.

18. ISO #3418
    Ganelon

SolidD is far too sure of himself this game to be town.
    -vote Solid. D

19. ISO #3419
    Ganelon

Not moving my vote btw and if you at any point try to lynch MM I will side with tucking scum and ask them not to kill him

20. ISO #3420
    Ganelon

Nah there’s way too many things wrong with a Huey/MM scum tram, and I don’t think blink, as scum, would defend a town.

21. ISO #3421

I’ve no idea what you’re talking about there’s no reason to trust SolidD here here who agreed with you in that Ozy was scummy FOR LITERALLY NO FUCKING REASON
    please stop
    tunelling before you drive this game into the tucking ground
    solidD is probs scum too, you randomly convinced two people to derail Huey’s train and then you think they’re still town? lol
    solidD is always Huey’s scum mate here, no idea who the second one is though
    dude Solid D recieved a carol the only way he could be scum is if he were the janitor.

ALSO if solid D were scum why the fuck would he reveal my carol, ESPECIALLY with a dead player in it that flipped town? As scum revealing a carol with a dead player flipping town would basically be a throw. It would make the lynch between 2 players and would INSTANTLY OUT HIMSELF.

The play for a !scum solid D would have been to not even acknowledge that I gave him a carol and play for my misslynch 100%, There's no reasons I can think of from a scum pov to reveal a carol with 1 already dead town member, the WHOLE reason I even gave him a carol was to see if He would claim if he recieved the feedback.

So if you think Solid D and Huey are scum together then you have to 100% believe that I am town here because Solid GOT MY FUCKING CAROL AND HUEY AND I ARE NOT THE SAME ALIGNMENT.

22. ISO #3422
    Ganelon

I also asked you twice if you recieved MM's wincon and you IGNORED ME AGAIN
    I don’t know MMs alignment if that’s what’s you’re asking

23. ISO #3423
    Ganelon

dude Solid D recieved a carol the only way he could be scum is if he were the janitor.

ALSO if solid D were scum why the fuck would he reveal my carol, ESPECIALLY with a dead player in it that flipped town? As scum revealing a carol with a dead player flipping town would basically be a throw. It would make the lynch between 2 players and would INSTANTLY OUT HIMSELF.

The play for a !scum solid D would have been to not even acknowledge that I gave him a carol and play for my misslynch 100%, There's no reasons I can think of from a scum pov to reveal a carol with 1 already dead town member, the WHOLE reason I even gave him a carol was to see if He would claim if he recieved the feedback.

So if you think Solid D and Huey are scum together then you have to 100% believe that I am town here because Solid GOT MY FUCKING CAROL AND HUEY AND I ARE NOT THE SAME ALIGNMENT.
    I’m not saying he didn’t receive a carol, I’m saying he lied about what the carol said.

24. ISO #3424

Ozy Was Pretty Pro Town.. I Can Understand The Efe Play.. However I Thought S/He Was Town.. And Prefered A Huey Lynch That Day..

25. ISO #3425
    Ganelon

And why did SolidD switch to Ozy? Who the fuck is scum with Huey for fucks sake, besides MM? In that scenario
    it literally has to be Kira, SolidD and Huey.

26. ISO #3426

27. ISO #3427

Huey and Mm can’t be a team ever. Mm has always been willing to vote him lol
    it has to be SolidD who fabricated a bullshit carol; blink, you know you gave him a carol, you don’t actually know what the carol contains.
    Dude I explained to you why they were willing to vote each other, there is no reason for you fmpov to accept any of my reasonings because you're aligned with MM.

Huey was on the chopping block why wouldn't they buss each other? Huey legit thought he was being lynched the best thing he could do there as scum would be to buss MM to make it look like they weren't aligned when huey flips scum. Same goes for MM. MM was probally pretty sure huey was getting lynched there, best thing to do for towncred was to buss him.

I told you WHY I trust solid D to be telling the truth about the carol.

28. ISO #3428
    Ganelon

A part of me is hoping that blink, SolidD are Town and that the scum team was actually voting Huey. Lol

29. ISO #3429
    Ganelon

Quote Originally Posted by Light_Yagami View Post
    @blinkskater Mag Wont Get His Targets Win Con Till His Target Dies.. Per The Set Up..
    ??? I don’t even know his wincon

30. ISO #3430

31. ISO #3431

I’m not saying he didn’t receive a carol, I’m saying he lied about what the carol said.
    please acknowledge my reasons for believing solid D if you don't I can't honestly do this anymore with you

32. ISO #3432
    Ganelon

And you’re saying scum MM would just stick to the Huey train and not do a fucking thing? I don’t buy that. Huey was also more than prepared to vote MM; if they vote MM and he’s scum they kill TWO mafia, not one. SolidD was also incredibly unwilling to vote me. You’re telling me two townie would vote someone who, if they lynch, there’s a chance they may fucking lose the game?

33. ISO #3433

Ozy Was Pretty Pro Town.. I Can Understand The Efe Play.. However I Thought S/He Was Town.. And Prefered A Huey Lynch That Day..
    Ozy wasn't pro town he even proved that when he left that fucking LW,

34. ISO #3434
    Ganelon

You seem sure on lots of other things, I was sure you were "confident" about his alignment.
    I’ve ignored Mm for most of the game now. I’ve not been certain of his alignment at all until
    mow.I just don’t think Mm can be Huey’s teammate

35. ISO #3435
    Ganelon

And you think Ozy and Huey would just omgus each other as scum for what, funsies? I refuse to believe that

36. ISO #3436
    Ganelon

In fact I’d be more willing to believe that MM is your teammate rather than his. It would even make sense. But then I don’t think you’re scum.

37. ISO #3437

And why did SolidD switch to Ozy? Who the fuck is scum with Huey for fucks sake, besides MM? In that scenario
    it literally has to be Kira, SolidD and Huey.
    could be stealth/naz/ozy the chances of it being solid and kira imo are way to fucking slim.

but due to mechanics it's MM man

38. ISO #3438
    Ganelon

Nah I’m never gonna be convinced that SolidD is town, and it’s not just because I’m a neutral; SolidD has had NO reads this game but suddenly Huey gets put up on stand and he sheeps you because hueybwas the only one who townread him. And then he votes M FUCKING M come d3, which is anti-town as fuck because if I healed him last night, and I’m scum with him, Town loses, Huey and SolidD cant ever be town here

39. ISO #3439
    Ganelon

It has to be SolidD/Huey/Kira. Or you/mm/SolidD. Literally only two options that are even vaguely conceivable

40. ISO #3440

And you’re saying scum MM would just stick to the Huey train and not do a fucking thing? I don’t buy that. Huey was also more than prepared to vote MM; if they vote MM and he’s scum they kill TWO mafia, not one. SolidD was also incredibly unwilling to vote me. You’re telling me two townie would vote someone who, if they lynch, there’s a chance they may fucking lose the game?
    Dude I already said YES the best thing for a scum MM would do would be to buss huey, like literally huey was almost lynched instead of EFE untill I fucking put in my input. Huey was likley the #1 lynch going into day 2. I tunneld on Ozy yes but there was a big push for huey also. Best thing for MM to do there would be to buss huey for almost a confirmed town status for being on his train that should have p much happened day 1. If huey pulls off a lynch on MM there and MM flips scum huey is p much conf town, but a MM lynch was not even a possibillity eod 2. I don't understand the end part of the statement your thoughts are far to jumbled.

41. ISO #3441
    Ganelon

Kira has been open wolfing and he voted Ozy yesterday. Naz is believe just a confused townie. It HAS to be Kira.
    i don’t want to believe Kira would fish for roles as town

42. ISO #3442

I’ve ignored Mm for most of the game now. I’ve not been certain of his alignment at all until
    mow.I just don’t think Mm can be Huey’s teammate
    If you don't believe that MM can be hueys team mate you are ignoring the mechanical claims of me and aamirus. You can't believe that huey and MM can't be scum together and believe me and aamirus to both be town because of our claims dude, but again you have to do and say what ever benefits MM the most here so I think i'm just fucking wasting all of my time and efforts.

43. ISO #3443
    Ganelon

Dude I already said YES the best thing for a scum MM would do would be to buss huey, like literally huey was almost lynched instead of EFE untill I fucking put in my input. Huey was likley the #1 lynch going into day 2. I tunneld on Ozy yes but there was a big push for huey also. Best thing for MM to do there would be to buss huey for almost a confirmed town status for being on his train that should have p much happened day 1. If huey pulls off a lynch on MM there and MM flips scum huey is p much conf town, but a MM lynch was not even a possibillity eod 2. I don't understand the end part of the statement your thoughts are far to jumbled.
    SolidD and Huey both voted Mm today that makes absolutely no fucking sense as town because if I healed Mm last night, today it’s 5v4. With Kira roleblocked it’s down to a 4v4, ergo scum wins. Therefore if I’m town, and they lynch me, it’s 6v3 -> 4v3 and then 3v3. That’s scum.
    @Frinckles does the angel know their targets wincon?

44. ISO #3444
    Ganelon

I’m lynching SolidD today always. Or Huey if you don’t trust SolidD

45. ISO #3445

And you think Ozy and Huey would just omgus each other as scum for what, funsies? I refuse to believe that
    I don't care what you refuse to believe, Ozy flipped town I was sure that was a TVS lynch train, but in the back of my mind I think there's a small chance that ozy could have been scum but it's highly unlikley his LW was way to anti town for me to just ignore dude.

46. ISO #3446

Kira has been open wolfing and he voted Ozy yesterday. Naz is believe just a confused townie. It HAS to be Kira.
    i don’t want to believe Kira would fish for roles as town
    I Would If My Coat Was White.. And My Name Was Doogie Howser M.D.

47. ISO #3447

48. ISO #3448
    Ganelon

I Would If My Coat Was White.. And My Name Was Doogie Howser M.D.

I don't care what you refuse to believe, Ozy flipped town I was sure that was a TVS lynch train, but in the back of my mind I think there's a small chance that ozy could have been scum but it's highly unlikley his LW was way to anti town for me to just ignore dude.
    Tbh his LW was bad but like, nobody knew who his teammates were, it’s a huge stretch for me to believe that Ozy would’ve OMGUSSED his teammate

49. ISO #3449

@Magoroth

50. ISO #3450
    Ganelon

I give up you're just ignoring my points I'm done with you
    I’m not ignoring your points I just don’t understand why SolidD has to be town in your mind lmao