S-FM: Clown town - Page 33
Register

User Tag List

Page 33 of 35 FirstFirst ... 23 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 LastLast
Results 1,601 to 1,650 of 1717
  1. ISO #1601

Re: S-FM: Clown town

Quote Originally Posted by Numbertwo View Post
    i guess the bus driver saved me according to the death descriptions, so i doubt he is a part of the mafia.
    Can we get some props to #2 for subbing into an absolute shit show of a game and definitely trying more than most.

2. ISO #1602

3. ISO #1603

4. ISO #1604

5. ISO #1605

6. ISO #1606

7. ISO #1607

Quote Originally Posted by Damus_Graves View Post
    GGwp.

DamusToday at 5:14 PM
    i misunderstood one part of the mechanics
    Dr OunceToday at 5:14 PM
    hahaha
    DamusToday at 5:14 PM
    and slaol kept DMing me about traitor
    i thought i was losing either way
    Dr OunceToday at 5:14 PM
    ah
    uhhhhh
    lmfao
    DamusToday at 5:15 PM
    unintentional gamethrowing. but im not mad about it
    Dr OunceToday at 5:15 PM
    haha
    DamusToday at 5:15 PM
    hopeful slaol aint either
    Da... Damus??? LMAO

And hey. My reads were on point, and my plan worked out perfectly...! CALCULATED. Would've been nicer if @Magoroth didn't just... fucking bus runover the obvious town by bussing him with the obvious scum, ya know. This game is absolute nonsense, and it is the reason why it was so golden.

GG WP EVERYONE
    Quote Originally Posted by The Lawyer View Post
    Besides your lamp and your refridgerators, do you find anyone else suspicious?
    Quote Originally Posted by oliverz144 View Post
    it looks like many, e.g. MM and lag, suffered under the influence of paopan. However there is a victim: frinckles. He left the path of rationality and fully dived into the parallel reality of baby shark, king shark, and soviet union pizzas.
    Spoiler : The meaning of life :

8. ISO #1608

9. ISO #1609

10. ISO #1610

11. ISO #1611

12. ISO #1612

13. ISO #1613

14. ISO #1614

15. ISO #1615

16. ISO #1616

and... Uhm........... Idk,
    -vote Blinkskater
    for MVP, most people just... sucked, and blink looked towny as scum... Kudos to @Gyrlander for improving this game. The cult's death was just sad lol they couldn't do much, Creeds was scummy and wasn't useful for town, Magoroth... ahem, Cryptonic comes 2nd to MVP because he did the right thing with my gambit and actually played pretty well, I'd vote him for MVP if it wasn't of that really weird NoctiZ lynch, NoctiZ himself didn't play good or bad IMO, he just had no chance to move while not even being specially scummy... Damus and Numbertwo played quite well, too, the scums actually were pretty good. And Kenny had to put some explainations or at least make a convincing case if he was convinced of the other Masons being mafia.

I really enjoyed my town godfather role lol, this game was very funny, even if it ended with... an assassination, 1 vote to lynch lol.
    it looks like many, e.g. MM and lag, suffered under the influence of paopan. However there is a victim: frinckles. He left the path of rationality and fully dived into the parallel reality of baby shark, king shark, and soviet union pizzas.

17. ISO #1617

18. ISO #1618

Quote Originally Posted by Damus_Graves View Post
    If it makes anyone feel better.
    Im sorry
    DONT BE XD

19. ISO #1619

20. ISO #1620

21. ISO #1621

22. ISO #1622

23. ISO #1623

24. ISO #1624

Quote Originally Posted by Slaol View Post
    Ya, no, Crypt is MVP.
    He lynched Noctiz for no reason I can see though o.O but yes he played very well overall

25. ISO #1625

Quote Originally Posted by Cryptonic View Post
    WHAT HAPPENED
    A THROW OVER A THROW :P

26. ISO #1626

27. ISO #1627

Quote Originally Posted by Kenny View Post
    I should be MVP for having this worse than Sarah Hart role wtf
    Dude this game was Sarah Hart. Also, Creed was literally Sarah Hart. He was Executioner to the Bus Driver and he died if Mag died hahahahahaahhahahaahahahahahahahahaha.

But no Kenny I was really happy with your role, and I was glad when you said you were pretty srue someone there was scum, you just kind of didn't follow up. I was REAL hype for you day 1 and then it kind of fizzled.

28. ISO #1628

29. ISO #1629

30. ISO #1630

31. ISO #1631

32. ISO #1632

Quote Originally Posted by Marshmallow Marshall View Post
    He lynched Noctiz for no reason I can see though o.O but yes he played very well overall
    It wssnt no reason. We had someone feigning sheriff and claimed he was voting scum lol

Quote Originally Posted by S-FM Blue Masquerader View Post
    Hey moron. shut the fuck up or I will shut you up, k? I'm not the person your going to insult and live happily ever after. K? Understand that,

33. ISO #1633

So this game was supposed to be all about talking and scum hunting. Town had no information, but was pointed in certain directions.

Kenny was supposed to take down the Masons.
    Creed was supposed to buddy with the Bus Driver
    Gyrlander was supposed to take down the Cult
    Crypt and MM were either supposed to buddy or eat eachother and then the winner would be town leader.

Damus was the game end mechanic
    Light was LITERALLY THE REASON YOU COULDNT CLAIM. He was Cult with a Survivor wincon….. that's literally the only reason no one could claim. That's it.

34. ISO #1634

Dude this game was Sarah Hart. Also, Creed was literally Sarah Hart. He was Executioner to the Bus Driver and he died if Mag died hahahahahaahhahahaahahahahahahahahaha.

But no Kenny I was really happy with your role, and I was glad when you said you were pretty srue someone there was scum, you just kind of didn't follow up. I was REAL hype for you day 1 and then it kind of fizzled.
    Yea, the game was full of Sarah Hart's lol.
    Kenny probably had the best town role after crypt and I.

35. ISO #1635

36. ISO #1636

Quote Originally Posted by Gyrlander View Post
    Thank you for the turbo lynch tho.

Sad Kenny was the only one who suicided, you all deserved it.
    Hey, I didn't!

37. ISO #1637

Quote Originally Posted by Gyrlander View Post
    I think there was a mistake with alignments. Why the hell Neutral alignment actually has a role instead of just a wincon unlike every other alignment?
    Survivor, as in survive to the end, was the wincon. It was a neutral benign.

38. ISO #1638

39. ISO #1639

40. ISO #1640

41. ISO #1641

42. ISO #1642

Quote Originally Posted by blinkskater View Post
    FUN FACT WHY THE HELL DID DAMUS LYNCH #2
    BECAUSE RAISINS

43. ISO #1643

Same. Host was pulling for MM to lynch Damus and trigger a no win scenario.
    I'd have lynched #2 though lol

44. ISO #1644

45. ISO #1645

46. ISO #1646

47. ISO #1647

48. ISO #1648

49. ISO #1649

50. ISO #1650