4. ISO #304

5. ISO #305

Re: S-FM: Clown town

Quote Originally Posted by Marshmallow Marshall View Post
    Bonjour tout le monde, et bonne partie!
    "Hello everyone, and good part!"

Good part..? Lolz.

Mr. Squishy has appeared!! YAY~ ^_^

Everybody is equally weak on the inside, just that some present their ruins as new castles and become kings –
    Deep into that darkness peering, long I stood there, wondering, fearing, doubting, dreaming dreams no mortal ever dared to dream before.
    If your dear heart is wounded, my wild heart bleeds with yours.

6. ISO #306

7. ISO #307

8. ISO #308

9. ISO #309

Quote Originally Posted by Gyrlander View Post
    I assume alignment can be discussed, because if not how the fuck are you supposed to play this game besides shitposting.
    I hope so xD
    Quote Originally Posted by AIVION View Post
    Wtf that Gif is glitchy...

That makes Godot sad
    Are you waiting for him? #punthatnoonewillunderstand

or punderstand
    Be careful, your vocabulary mistakes are so gigantic Slaol may have to modkill you as I literally couldn't understand what the fuck distansering meant.
    Plz plz plz work on that mike lol, as good as you are, it doesn't make your posts soft and fluffy for other people's eyes
    Quote Originally Posted by Mike View Post
    Mag and Gry Distance themselves at start suggests a possible scum team.
    lol
    Quote Originally Posted by The Lawyer View Post
    Besides your lamp and your refridgerators, do you find anyone else suspicious?
    Quote Originally Posted by oliverz144 View Post
    it looks like many, e.g. MM and lag, suffered under the influence of paopan. However there is a victim: frinckles. He left the path of rationality and fully dived into the parallel reality of baby shark, king shark, and soviet union pizzas.
    Spoiler : The meaning of life :

10. ISO #310

11. ISO #311

Quote Originally Posted by creedkingsx View Post
    Hey someone new
    Hey, someone ne--- looks at postcount ok nvm

Mind to get an avatar, by the way?
    "Hello everyone, and good part!"

Good part..? Lolz.

Mr. Squishy has appeared!! YAY~ ^_^

hai

Also, "partie" means part, yes, but also "game" in the "one iteration of a game" meaning. And languages are quite pointless to discuss in FM so I'll cut it xD
    it looks like many, e.g. MM and lag, suffered under the influence of paopan. However there is a victim: frinckles. He left the path of rationality and fully dived into the parallel reality of baby shark, king shark, and soviet union pizzas.

12. ISO #312

Quote Originally Posted by Light_Yagami View Post
    Well Hoping Your Not Using An Illness To Get Away From Doing Much.. But If True.. Hope You Feel Better Soon.. Never Trust Everything You Read On The Internet..
    Yea definitely dont cut me slack. Ill try, i just qill be posting from phone when i do, which sucks for fm

don't take my doc from m. I called for him first.
    Nah sorry this is kind of how it goes around here. Docs on me, at least n1.

If you really are sick with the flu, I hope you feel better sir!
    Thanks!

Quote Originally Posted by S-FM Blue Masquerader View Post
    Hey moron. shut the fuck up or I will shut you up, k? I'm not the person your going to insult and live happily ever after. K? Understand that,

13. ISO #313

14. ISO #314

15. ISO #315

16. ISO #316

17. ISO #317

Before leaving, I'd like to ask all evils to use their Night Actions on me. Including their Kill. Thank you.
    Did you actually change your Avatar to Mr. Squishy?!?!?

...N-now I'm conflicted!

IS THIS MM OR YOU GYRLANDER?!?

OMGGGGGG

Everybody is equally weak on the inside, just that some present their ruins as new castles and become kings –
    Deep into that darkness peering, long I stood there, wondering, fearing, doubting, dreaming dreams no mortal ever dared to dream before.

18. ISO #318

I HAVE REASONS TO SAY THAT ANY ALIGNMENT MAY HAVE ANY ROLE. This means what you are thinking right now. IMBA. AS. FUCK.
    This means that it's in the setup, yes.

19. ISO #319

Bye, gonna sleep.
    Night my love!~

If you really ARE the real Gyrlander anymore..

20. ISO #320

For what it's worth, I meant to the D1 discussion.

Also, are avatars a rule or something? I don't recall that being a thing from the setup thread.
    They aren't a rule, but they help figuring who's who when there are a lot of new people, which is the case for literally EVERYONE right now.... I mean, it'd just be better for everyone but you don't have a gun to the head lol.

21. ISO #321

Did you actually change your Avatar to Mr. Squishy?!?!?

...N-now I'm conflicted!

IS THIS MM OR YOU GYRLANDER?!?

OMGGGGGG

GYRLANDER IS GUILTY OF IDENTITY THEFT xD

22. ISO #322

MM.jpg You Mean This Guy? @AIVION @Marshmallow Marshall
    That's the Stay Puft Marshmallow Man not Mr. Squishy Silly!~

23. ISO #323

You're sentenced to perma town.
    Well actually not really lol it could come from anyone... headaches incoming people

@Distorted hope you bought advils

24. ISO #324

GYRLANDER IS GUILTY OF IDENTITY THEFT xD
    I HEREBY DECLARE THE DEFENDANT, GYRLANDER, TO BE.....

G U I L T Y

The accused will surrender to the court immediately to be held pending trial at a higher court within a month from today's date.

That is all, this court is adjourned!

25. ISO #325

-vote Grylander

Welcome to mine.
    Town we found our first scum This was easy.
    Hi townie mike

26. ISO #326

inb4 neutral veteran.

Are veterans in this fm? Nobody respond. I'm just thinking outloud
    Calling this out is scummy
    Do Not open this spoiler under any condition!!!!!!!
    Spoiler : :
    WHY CANT YOU FOLLOW SIMPLE DIRECTIONS?
    YOU HAVE JUST CAUSED THE END OF ALL MANKIND!!!!!!

<a href=https://www.sc2mafia.com/forum/signaturepics/sigpic27614_1.gif target=_blank>https://www.sc2mafia.com/forum/signat...pic27614_1.gif</a>

27. ISO #327

28. ISO #328

29. ISO #329

Mine Has Marshmallow In The Name AIVION
    Yea?

Not impressed.

30. ISO #330

31. ISO #331

Quote Originally Posted by Magoroth View Post
    you did not change your playstyle. you're doing the exact same thing you did in the previous games and I will scumread you for it.
    -vote Mike
    Hey Magoroth, have you been Hitler recently?
    -vote Magoroth

32. ISO #332

33. ISO #333

-vote Magoroth
    You need to explain this meme to the court, Mr. Squishy.

No evidence should be withheld from proper examination from all parties!!

34. ISO #334

-vote Magoroth
    Hi townie MM

<a href=https://www.sc2mafia.com/forum/signaturepics/sigpic27614_1.gif target=_blank>https://www.sc2mafia.com/forum/signat...pic27614_1.gif</a>

35. ISO #335

Well Thats Okay.. You Dont Have Ta Be..
    (:

36. ISO #336

Calling this out is scummy
    It is lol.

Also read the setup, you old noob :P

37. ISO #337

Hi townie MM
    Does that mean Mr. Squishy can join team Objection Mike?

38. ISO #338

You need to explain this meme to the court, Mr. Squishy.

No evidence should be withheld from proper examination from all parties!!
    I get some scummy vibe from his post, but I can't really explain it logically. And this meme would not be a meme anymore if it was explained just follow Mag's sig...

39. ISO #339

It is lol.

Also read the setup, you old noob :P
    Wow I so overlooked that there is possible cult in this setup. This should be interesting.

40. ISO #340

I get some scummy vibe from his post, but I can't really explain it logically. And this meme would not be a meme anymore if it was explained just follow Mag's sig...
    Well fine, don't roleplay with me...

xD

41. ISO #341

42. ISO #342

43. ISO #343

That's like saying you just realized we all have a personality.

Lul?

Also: I hereby declare that AIVION is not following any of his known meta! S O O O O O O O O O O . . . . . . I don't know what to get from that, but know that it's not standard. Too many trolly posts and GIFs. But I've seen the town, scum and neutral AIVION, so uuuhm.... uuh... uhm.....

btw they are well chosen XD

44. ISO #344

I Think @Creedkings Might Be A Bad Guy.. He Is Watching Intently But Not Posting Much Other Then He Was Trying To Distract Me..
    Yeah but you literally only know that because you're admin powers let you see that I'm on the post even though I'm set to invis. Unfair advantage to admins.

45. ISO #345

I Think @Creedkings Might Be A Bad Guy.. He Is Watching Intently But Not Posting Much Other Then He Was Trying To Distract Me..
    Creed is an old school player look at his post amount. Also look at what he posts. He is calculating what he says and what everyone is saying. Don’t make him scum just a smart player.

46. ISO #346

47. ISO #347

Also: I hereby declare that AIVION is not following any of his known meta! S O O O O O O O O O O . . . . . . I don't know what to get from that, but know that it's not standard. Too many trolly posts and GIFs. But I've seen the town, scum and neutral AIVION, so uuuhm.... uuh... uhm.....

I had doubts about you because of your lack of roleplaying with me, but this post makes me feel the towny side of you again.

=)

Also thanks!~ I try lol.

48. ISO #348

Well fine, don't roleplay with me...

xD
    Dam sorry but I'm catching up atm XD

49. ISO #349

50. ISO #350

That only means Aivion is bringing his A game. Don’t underestimate a player. Lol