1. ISO #2101

2. ISO #2102

3. ISO #2103

Re: S-FM The Cold War III

Quote Originally Posted by Magoroth View Post
    LYNCH MM YOU FUCKTARDS
    WTF.
    Quote Originally Posted by The Lawyer View Post
    Besides your lamp and your refridgerators, do you find anyone else suspicious?
    Quote Originally Posted by oliverz144 View Post
    it looks like many, e.g. MM and lag, suffered under the influence of paopan. However there is a victim: frinckles. He left the path of rationality and fully dived into the parallel reality of baby shark, king shark, and soviet union pizzas.
    Spoiler : The meaning of life :

4. ISO #2104

5. ISO #2105
    Ganelon

WHY THE FUCK ARE YOU VOTING A FUCKING AFK ON D1???

6. ISO #2106

7. ISO #2107

@TheGodDavid VOTE RUMOX CHOO CHOO
    Quote Originally Posted by The Lawyer View Post
    Besides your lamp and your refridgerators, do you find anyone else suspicious?
    Quote Originally Posted by oliverz144 View Post
    it looks like many, e.g. MM and lag, suffered under the influence of paopan. However there is a victim: frinckles. He left the path of rationality and fully dived into the parallel reality of baby shark, king shark, and soviet union pizzas.
    Spoiler : The meaning of life :

8. ISO #2108

-vote rumox

I quit.
    Quote Originally Posted by Mesk514 View Post
    1-I really and truly believe @Unknown1234 is town. He stuck by me when I needed him
    Quote Originally Posted by Gyrlander View Post
    Wow, this game was really easy. I just had to talk dumb shit to survive some days more. :P
    Quote Originally Posted by Mike View Post
    If sheriff cleared you honestly I would take him out of my town core and put him as scum.

9. ISO #2109

10. ISO #2110

Night One

Rumox was Lynched!

Rumox was a Soviet Worker

Spoiler : Last Will :

Day 1's are boring. You're welcome for the 80+ pages of Day 1

I'd be surprised if lynching me reveals anything. Scum can easily be non voters because they know I am town and know town will easily push the lynch. Scum can easily join the train and be like omg he was so scummy. People saying my lynch will reveal information are suspect as fuck imo.

God read on SK. It's lenneth

Enjoy!

Roles
    Living
    Graveyard
    President Truman
    President Nixon
    JFK
    Lean Trotsky
    Vladimir Lenin
    Hidden Communist
    Hidden Communist
    Soviet Worker
    Soviet Worker
    Soviet Worker
    Soviet Worker
    Joseph Stalin

Rumox - Soviet Worker

DAYS HOURS MINUTES SECONDS

Last edited by Distorted; June 5th, 2018 at 06:06 PM.

Go here → → https://discord.gg/rYRT5Tz Type s.cat, enjoy.

11. ISO #2111

Day Two

Naz was killed last night

Her role was KGB Agent

Roles
    Living
    Graveyard
    President Truman
    President Nixon
    JFK
    Lean Trotsky
    Vladimir Lenin
    Hidden Communist
    Hidden Communist
    Soviet Worker
    Soviet Worker
    Soviet Worker
    Soviet Worker
    Joseph Stalin

Rumox - Soviet Worker
    naz - KGB Agent

6 votes to hammer.

DAYS HOURS MINUTES SECONDS

Last edited by Distorted; June 6th, 2018 at 04:47 PM.

Go here → → https://discord.gg/rYRT5Tz Type s.cat, enjoy.

12. ISO #2112

13. ISO #2113

First of all, I know what I did yesterday and I do not regret it in the slightest. I'm surprised at Naz death, her somewhat soft reveal as a TPR was obvious and I would have liked her being healed last night, but guess what? I did not happen. Considering there was only one kill, the mafia may have used their roleblock ability so SK could not kill and doc could not save. However we're in the same situation as if no one was lynched yesterday and mafia didn't roleblock, so I'm not panicking too much on that.

14. ISO #2114

15. ISO #2115

16. ISO #2116

17. ISO #2117

18. ISO #2118

19. ISO #2119

My feelings right now are that Fielz + MM are mafia together

Fielz pushed a lynch onto rumox to get everyone from lynching MM (maybe?)

Also earlier from his posts I think he knew that naz was a TPR when everyone was focused on rumox's claim. I think Fielz assumed that naz was the real sleeper agent (or atleast a TPR) because of how hard she was pushing against rumox's role claim and thus why she was attacked.

20. ISO #2120

21. ISO #2121

Quote Originally Posted by TheGodDavid View Post

Also earlier from his posts I think he knew that naz was a TPR when everyone was focused on rumox's claim. I think Fielz assumed that naz was the real sleeper agent (or atleast a TPR) because of how hard she was pushing against rumox's role claim and thus why she was attacked.
    Interesting theory I happen to agree with you on the fact that he knew she was a tpr and it was because of the rumox thing. He also claimed tpr and MM also claimed tpr

22. ISO #2122

I'll talk about one specific point you've posted later on.
    It's true that I diverted the MM train, and I have totally diverted it from MM (at first I started it on Mag, to see who would switch) but honestly, I did promise the train on rumox ass at EoD and I'm a man who deliver. I had reasons to do so, and while I'm quite sad he turned out cit, as we needed a scum lynch; I'm pretty sure I would lynch anyone baiting TPR in the open like he did in my future games. It's not the town goal to bring TPR out, and his claim managed to get naz killed. And honestly town lost a major player in this.

Who do you think could be paired with MM+Me, considering people would put naz with us but she's flipped as town?

23. ISO #2123

It's also interesting to note that MM was not attacked at all even though he claimed BG
    That, I'm sure, is become the mafia did not believe MM claims because he tend to go all WIFOM on it, while naz's one was kinda... discovered and not threw out ? So it was more legit. The mafia used their HEAT on the kill so there is no 2nd death, and between MM and naz I would shoot naz in that scenario.

24. ISO #2124

Quote Originally Posted by blinkskater View Post
    Interesting theory I happen to agree with you on the fact that he knew she was a tpr and it was because of the rumox thing. He also claimed tpr and MM also claimed tpr
    I will probably hard claim in this gameday, but I can prove my role with utter certainty, no doubts and without a fail.

25. ISO #2125

Quote Originally Posted by Fielzanks View Post
    @aamirus Since you're the only one online as of now, do you have some 1-hand impression to give?
    I caught up yesterday when there was like 5 minutes left, should have been quicker. It looked like I had to pick between MM, rumox, and Mag (each had 2-3 votes and no time to pick anybody else) and I honestly wasn’t sure what to do, in the moment decided to go with rumox because you and naz were on him and you had become my two strongest town reads.

Hindsight and all that... for most of the day I had MM as scum but then he had that BG claim at the end, hard to lynch that. I had rumox as town most of the time but then I convinced myself that he never intended to end the day with the sleeper agent play so he became scummy at the end for me. Mag’s Jailor thing looked really bad too, but I guess I just thought since you and naz seemed confident about rumox I would go there.
    Have you ever heard the tragedy of Darth Jar Jar the wise?

26. ISO #2126

27. ISO #2127

I'll talk about one specific point you've posted later on.
    It's true that I diverted the MM train, and I have totally diverted it from MM (at first I started it on Mag, to see who would switch) but honestly, I did promise the train on rumox ass at EoD and I'm a man who deliver. I had reasons to do so, and while I'm quite sad he turned out cit, as we needed a scum lynch; I'm pretty sure I would lynch anyone baiting TPR in the open like he did in my future games. It's not the town goal to bring TPR out, and his claim managed to get naz killed. And honestly town lost a major player in this.

Who do you think could be paired with MM+Me, considering people would put naz with us but she's flipped as town?
    I'm having trouble believing that you didn't see that rumox was baiting the mafia to kill him his intentions were not to lure out tpr's when you're trying to find scum you look at the intentions behind people's actions and his were purely Town intentions I know that you are smart enough to see that

28. ISO #2128

29. ISO #2129

That, I'm sure, is become the mafia did not believe MM claims because he tend to go all WIFOM on it, while naz's one was kinda... discovered and not threw out ? So it was more legit. The mafia used their HEAT on the kill so there is no 2nd death, and between MM and naz I would shoot naz in that scenario.
    I also disagree with this because town has no reason to lie when they're on the stand at L1 unless they are scum you can't tell me that Mafia would not believe his claim as BG unless he is Mafia I don't buy it you're way smarter than this something's not right with you

30. ISO #2130

31. ISO #2131

Quote Originally Posted by aamirus View Post
    The BG is also a Vet fyi
    I also disagree with this because town has no reason to lie when they're on the stand at L1 unless they are scum you can't tell me that Mafia would not believe his claim as BG unless he is Mafia I don't buy it you're way smarter than this something's not right with you
    1 hour before the lynching, yzb also said something about how he knew MM was going to (fake)claim a TPR

32. ISO #2132

33. ISO #2133

Also I would like to point out that unknown was so sure that rumox was town, a cit claiming that to bait mafia in for the kill, fought tooth and nail about it, then proceeds to hammer him? This is not good play at all IMO you don't fight for someone saying they are town and just hammer them, it goes against town player logic.

34. ISO #2134

35. ISO #2135

36. ISO #2136

37. ISO #2137

38. ISO #2138

39. ISO #2139

@aamirus i'd also like to point out that i'm not buying into your "this is a lot for me I'm trying my best act" you're a sassy individual and are more then capable of better play then you are currently exhibiting, you're acting very "careful"
    Only saying the reasoning behind the lynch, nothing else
    Have you ever heard the tragedy of Darth Jar Jar the wise?

40. ISO #2140

41. ISO #2141

42. ISO #2142

43. ISO #2143

44. ISO #2144

45. ISO #2145

46. ISO #2146

47. ISO #2147

It's also funny to see that the train on Magoroth never took off but you're trying hard to make everyone vote on MM.
    this was about me here because i really wanted a MM lynch (fielz has never had a vote on MM)
    Considering that MM went to L-1 extremely quick after i've retired my vote, and knowing that yzb was eager to vote him, I can almost say that MM train IS scumdriven.
    Anything to see MM not get lynched
    Sorry sorry, last bit of fluff, but I think your train was scumdriven, and that puts Blink directly into the spotlight, which is why he's been voting me right now
    again derailing the MM train what better way to do that then say it was "scum driven" and he decides to throw some shade on me for doing that, but the whole day one he did not throw shade on me untill MM was indanger of being lynched.
    I'd prefer lynching SK over MM anyday
    of course scum wants to lynch the SK over one of his scumates.....
    PLAYERS, PLAYERS, THE TRAIN TO RUMOX'S ASS IS STARTING SOON! DON'T FORGET TO GRAB A SEAT!
    this is even in red here is the real scum driven train on the innocent rumox, theres no way in any sense that fielz thought rumox was scum no way in hell

48. ISO #2148

Quote Originally Posted by rumox View Post

With Lenin I would have free reign to provide information with no fear of being turned to scum. If in the eventual future Lenin does die then looking at me to become a potential lynch the FOLLOWING day is fair play. Lynching me today is HELLAAAAAAAAAA scummy and I am of fair mind to say MM and Fielz are scum or at least one of them is and the other is a dum dum
    so three hours into the game rumox calls it MM+Fielz scumteam, who does fielz then savagely pursue for a lynch...Rumox, and who did he also try to pocket? Naz the other person who was convinced rumox was scum.
    -vote Marshmallow Marshall
    good vote m8
    There is only one thing that can save MM from being a scum read for me, think carefully
    fielzanks jumped in to answer this question for MM
    Ya donkey I wanted MM to answer it can't you read lol. Fielzanks capitalist pig dog trying to appear commie by jumping in and pointing it out for our "benefit"? Why couldn't MM answer this question?
    Rumoxs's reaction to fielz answering that question for MM
    -vote Fielzanks
    rumox proceeds to vote fielz(Now IMO fielz is thinking as a scummie I have to get rid of this guy at any length)
    Quote Originally Posted by Marshmallow Marshall View Post
    Just no. In this game, you lynch survivors. You're worse than a survivor. NO.
    -vote Rumox
    Oh Rumox votes FIELZ? MM has to vote RUMOX
    im scaaaaredddddd
    THIS IS NOT TYPICAL TOWN MM WHEN HE IS A LYNCH TARGET
    Not like mafia couldnt stop night actions, kill you, and the doc would believe you were protected when in fact, you weren't.
    Fielz jumping in to answer for MM here SMH

49. ISO #2149

Tbh I don't like the vote brigading on MM
    Blink is confirmed town.
    If MM was town here and I called him scum he would not fucking rest untill he had my head on a platter, but he decides to confirm me as town? he knows im town because i'm not one of his god dam scumates

50. ISO #2150