S-FM 292: ★ Silent Night ★ [14P] - Page 47
Register

User Tag List

Page 47 of 83 FirstFirst ... 37 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 57 ... LastLast
Results 2,301 to 2,350 of 4142
  1. ISO #2301

Re: S-FM ★ Silent Night ★ [14P]

Quote Originally Posted by blinkskater View Post
    A.) has nothing to do with this situation and I have no clue why you brought it up or if its relevant because you said it yourself it was a joke.
    B.) You were calling me cautious infering that I was scum because of it is how I read the situation.
    C.) You said I was manipulating you why the fuck would I need to do that as town? When you call someone manipulative do you think that isn't shade?

I also never said you discredited my reads so I don't know where you pulled that from.

You said I was manipulating you i'll find the quote sure. That is called shade, town don't need to manipulate people.

You did discredit me, why do you feel the need to discredit a town member? I point out flaws in a players game and logic to prove that they are scum, which is what i'm doing to you.

Where are the flaws in my logic? Where is an example of me being to cautious? Where is the example of me manipulating you?

Don't worry i'll wait because you fabricated them.
    Nice petitio principii.

No shit, he called you cautious and it means he scumreads you. That's NORMAL.
    Quote Originally Posted by The Lawyer View Post
    Besides your lamp and your refridgerators, do you find anyone else suspicious?
    Quote Originally Posted by oliverz144 View Post
    it looks like many, e.g. MM and lag, suffered under the influence of paopan. However there is a victim: frinckles. He left the path of rationality and fully dived into the parallel reality of baby shark, king shark, and soviet union pizzas.
    Spoiler : The meaning of life :

2. ISO #2302

3. ISO #2303

Quote Originally Posted by Light_Yagami View Post
    U Better Be Drinking If Ur Not Ill be Disappointed In Ya..lol
    hehe, you won't be disappointed then, but I am disappointed in you for still having your vote on me but hey i'll take the bad with the good i guess
    This isn't where i parked my car.....

4. ISO #2304

5. ISO #2305

Quote Originally Posted by Marshmallow Marshall View Post
    Nice petitio principii.

No shit, he called you cautious and it means he scumreads you. That's NORMAL.
    What's normal? If he called me cautious and I was actually being cautious that's one thing but I was never being cautious so what the hell

6. ISO #2306

hehe, you won't be disappointed then, but I am disappointed in you for still having your vote on me but hey i'll take the bad with the good i guess
    I Want More From Caustic.. Before My Vote Decides To Move.. And It Will Move All On Its Own..

7. ISO #2307

8. ISO #2308

lol, so me being alive out weighs any type of play that scum would make to leave me alive?

and also out weighs all of the content and effort i have been putting in to solve this game?
    Lol, not singlehandly, but with the quotes I showed from early D2, yes.

The content and effort you've been putting in to solve the game is.... uhm..... where is it, honestly? Can you quote some?
    Quote Originally Posted by Chip Skylark View Post
    No he didn't say he was scum so No NoT ReALLy
    Follow the quote below :

That's your post, I changed nothing but the colors. You can't say I'm the one "putting things next to each other". Your post is incoherent, or if you really say it represents what you think as it was written, you are fencesitting so much that your sentences literally mean nothing. Fencesitting to the point of just not saying ANYTHING. That's not good.
    @Chip Skylark See lol
    it looks like many, e.g. MM and lag, suffered under the influence of paopan. However there is a victim: frinckles. He left the path of rationality and fully dived into the parallel reality of baby shark, king shark, and soviet union pizzas.

9. ISO #2309

10. ISO #2310

I Want More From Caustic.. Before My Vote Decides To Move.. And It Will Move All On Its Own..
    I believe caustic is clear, if I am to correctly asses the process, then Caustic is just a key variable to the process and nothing more, not a parasite, like I think you to be.

11. ISO #2311

12. ISO #2312

Quote Originally Posted by Chip Skylark View Post
    If I was mafia I would have defs killed blink n1 lol
    ^^^^^^ same tbh.
    What's normal? If he called me cautious and I was actually being cautious that's one thing but I was never being cautious so what the hell
    Nice non-addressing of the part in red.

You weren't really pushing at people. Simply giving some townreads, and a very slight push at Ozy.

13. ISO #2313

Dont Forget I Prob Would As Well..lol
    I'm really not sure on that one tho, I don't think you would kill me I really don't, remember the last time you completely tricked me when you were scum not many fucking people can do that, your name is on a small list for that one

14. ISO #2314

I'm really not sure on that one tho, I don't think you would kill me I really don't, remember the last time you completely tricked me when you were scum not many fucking people can do that, your name is on a small list for that one
    I Mean When U Play A Level 12 Bard And Have The Time To Play It.. Its Easy To Be Tricky..lol

15. ISO #2315

^^^^^^ same tbh.

Nice non-addressing of the part in red.

You weren't really pushing at people. Simply giving some townreads, and a very slight push at Ozy.
    I don't even know what the red means. So unless you want to explain it in english you ain't gettin shit about that lol.

ALSO I was pushing people I pushed ozzy as soon as I entered the game for his scummy behavior, I pushed mag in my own way to help me gauge his alignment, I didn't really need to push aamirus or you because you were just oozing town via your thought processes. And I did some little back and forths with kovath and varcon. I tried to interact with every player to get an assessment of their alignments. I gave townr eads and scum reads what are you trying to prove here dude?

16. ISO #2316

17. ISO #2317

The content and effort you've been putting in to solve the game is.... uhm..... where is it, honestly? Can you quote some?

Follow the quote below :

@Chip Skylark See lol
    Can I quote some? what kind of fucking question is that, Why would I quote every non shit post i've made for you when you can just click on my ISO, if you can't see me trying to gauge players alignments and make assessments to the scum team, then that's on you

18. ISO #2318

You disagree? I thought we were on the same page on that one....

I thought you and him were on the SAME page?
    Like I Said I Believe He Is List Maker The Only Conflict In My Mind Isnt Ozy Its Who His Second Check Is He Hinted At A Second Scum Check.. Beyond Ozy.. Its Either Huey General Consensuses Is Huey Is Scum.. Or Aamirus Who I Scum Read For Jumping On Your Push Against Ozy.. Day 1.

19. ISO #2319

Follow the quote below :

@Chip Skylark See lol
    Did you not read the 10 other posts he made after that where he made up his mind

20. ISO #2320

I don't even know what the red means. So unless you want to explain it in english you ain't gettin shit about that lol.

ALSO I was pushing people I pushed ozzy as soon as I entered the game for his scummy behavior, I pushed mag in my own way to help me gauge his alignment, I didn't really need to push aamirus or you because you were just oozing town via your thought processes. And I did some little back and forths with kovath and varcon. I tried to interact with every player to get an assessment of their alignments. I gave townr eads and scum reads what are you trying to prove here dude?
    ... you could have asked lol, but fair. I think it's called begging the argument in English, or something like that. Basically, "you said I was manipulating you, why would I need to do that as town?" to bring to the conclusion "I did not manipulate you" (which brings to the next conclusion "I am town and your accusations are bogus") has "I am town and your accusations are bogus" as a premise. One cannot prove X thing is true by saying that X is true, and Y is true, ergo X is true. That's what you did.

21. ISO #2321

Can I quote some? what kind of fucking question is that, Why would I quote every non shit post i've made for you when you can just click on my ISO, if you can't see me trying to gauge players alignments and make assessments to the scum team, then that's on you
    As for your "No I won't defend myself, read my ISO" behavior... yeah, your death will be on me, I guess.

22. ISO #2322

Umm, I wonder if that's not more hang-worthy than Huey now... this line is just terrible, Blink was definetly being openly manipulative, and he hasn't charged into people very much this game, while appearing aggressive on tone. Plus, it's not contradicting itself at all.

Plus, "Give me one read you've had this game" "You're scum"
    I'm blown away right now, If someone's being manipulative how the hell does that not contradict cautious play? Openly manipulating someone is the exact opposite of playing cautious ==> therefore leading to a fucking contradiction. I charged into MAG, I charged into Ozy, I charged into Light, I charged into EFE, I was the one who basically came in EOD and called the train on Huey suspect, I gave the reasonings, I told you what I felt and the train switched back to EFE, like how the fuck is that cautious?

One read? EASY, You're town

Want another one? aamirus is town

Here's another one Efe is Not town or mafia, a wrong read yeah but what the fuck

Okay how about another? Ozy is scum

23. ISO #2323

I'm blown away right now, If someone's being manipulative how the hell does that not contradict cautious play? Openly manipulating someone is the exact opposite of playing cautious ==> therefore leading to a fucking contradiction. I charged into MAG, I charged into Ozy, I charged into Light, I charged into EFE, I was the one who basically came in EOD and called the train on Huey suspect, I gave the reasonings, I told you what I felt and the train switched back to EFE, like how the fuck is that cautious?

Here's another one Efe is Not town or mafia, a wrong read yeah but what the fuck

What About Yagami Whats Your Read There?

24. ISO #2324

As for your "No I won't defend myself, read my ISO" behavior... yeah, your death will be on me, I guess.
    If you really want me to waste valuable time pulling my own fucking quotes sure, i'll do it

25. ISO #2325

26. ISO #2326

27. ISO #2327

If you are not town this game, I am policy lynching you next time, seriously.
    -vote Huey the Long

I still disagree with you and think that your play is just SCUMMY, but the reaction here is too towny to be ignored. That being said, being cautious means not pushing at people with commitment, which is what you did. It doesn't contradict manipulation at all.

28. ISO #2328

If you really want me to waste valuable time pulling my own fucking quotes sure, i'll do it
    I do not wish for that anymore. You have to make choices at some points in games, and I made mine: you're town. And if not well you're really annoying lol

29. ISO #2329

Re: S-FM 292: ★ Silent Night ★ [14P]

@Marshmallow Marshall are you infact neutral? I have a hard time believing you're scum, but this sudden agenda you're pushing on me seems forced and un-natural. You're progression on me doesn't make sense to me as coming from a town players POV, but often times when I town read you I see your reads and pushes being so far off that I don't even really acknowledge where you are pushing because I don't agree with it.

30. ISO #2330

Naw Just Kinda Fucking With Ya Now.. If I Remember Correctly U Scum Read Me.. But Deep Deep Down U Know Im Town? Is That About The Gist Of It?
    What the hell is wrong with you I really want to just vote you right now and be done with it

31. ISO #2331

@Marshmallow Marshall are you infact neutral? I have a hard time believing you're scum, but this sudden agenda you're pushing on me seems forced and un-natural. You're progression on me doesn't make sense to me as coming from a town players POV, but often times when I town read you I see your reads and pushes being so far off that I don't even really acknowledge where you are pushing because I don't agree with it.
    Towniest townie all down the towny town's own road. Not neutral.

32. ISO #2332

If you are not town this game, I am policy lynching you next time, seriously.
    -vote Huey the Long

I still disagree with you and think that your play is just SCUMMY, but the reaction here is too towny to be ignored. That being said, being cautious means not pushing at people with commitment, which is what you did. It doesn't contradict manipulation at all.
    I'm lost man why the hell would you ever policy lynch me? I'm not trolling or being a toxic asshole so I have no idea what you're trying to get at here.

ALSO: You called my day one towny earlier, but now asses that my play is scummy? I seen a few posts, (obviously because I've been going back and forth with you) that call me scummy and such but the progression there as I called out a few minutes ago seems forced like what? I was pushing efe at EOD with 30 minutes left that he was a far better lynch then huey, and thats what I ended up getting you're going to try and tell me that that's not commitment?

33. ISO #2333

34. ISO #2334

Towniest townie all down the towny town's own road. Not neutral.
    That's what I have been feeling the entire game, it just clicks for me when you're town, but this just felt WAY to forced. Like you didn't really mean what you were saying.

35. ISO #2335

Someones Getting Cranky..
    -.- Remember what I said earlier about you not being able to vote ozy?

I probably should have said I don't think you'd ever lynch ozy.

I understand One between huey SB-16 and myself are not town as I 100% believe aamirus claim. I know i'm town, that leave ones between huey and sb-16 as "not town"

I don't townread either of those guys, but there's just not enough of anything for me to scum read them.

I actually scumread ozy pretty hard.

So say that either sb16 or huey is mafia. I think Ozy could probably be one of their partners. Depending how either of them handle me pushing an ozy lynch IMO I could probably sniff out who's giving off the fake read in regards to ozy, that's why I don't really have any second thoughts on lynching ozy over one sb16 or huey because the activity and information they have produced into the thread just isn't enough as compared to a TOP scumread I got going on with ozy.

36. ISO #2336

37. ISO #2337

38. ISO #2338

39. ISO #2339

40. ISO #2340

41. ISO #2341

42. ISO #2342

43. ISO #2343

Quote Originally Posted by aamirus View Post
    Posting the list pretty much narrows the lynch pool to 3 people and let’s everyone else off the hook. If blink wasn’t such a poop head I wouldn’t have posted it until like 24 hours into the day
    @aamirus well fuck this didn't cross my mind tbh

44. ISO #2344

Quote Originally Posted by Frinckles View Post
    And of course, thank you everyone for the time you've put into this incredible FM! ( ͡~ ͜ʖ ͡°)
    Remember to stay safe this weekend. Stay warm and comfy.
    Keep up the good work!
    Yeah Tomorrow Around EoD Wont Be Available Have 2 Christmas Things To Go To Then Another 2 On Sunday.. Busy Busy Weekend.. Coming Up..

45. ISO #2345

46. ISO #2346

47. ISO #2347

48. ISO #2348

Quote Originally Posted by OzyWho View Post
    @Varcron
    My dude, you have to start having opinions.
    This was your only post from SoD2. You read like 400 posts of some heated stuff before you got to this post.

It can't have been the only thing of interest to you.

Earlier I said I got the impression of your D1 that you're copying opinions of others.

My man. You gotta speak your mind, that's the game.
    You're right, i've been hella busy over the past twoish days, I wanted to say a lot more, just didn't have the time, for example.

Quote Originally Posted by Caustic
    Ah, it would be appear all 3 of the Parasites are online.
    At least according to the analysis.
    I'm still not sure about this guy here, but I guess I can lean off of him for now.

Quote Originally Posted by Caustic
    I observe the field from a plateau you cannot even comprehend
    This is sort of wacky, it sort of hints to me that Caustic could be neut by how it's phrased, but let's see if there's anything else in the later reading.

Quote Originally Posted by Solid D
    Anyway...

town read:
    mm(literally said i've trusted them day 1) Sb16(there's been a consensus he's town, activley sucmhunts) Blink(isn't afraid to thunderdome, actively scumhunts) Caustic (HE HAS TO STAY ITS CRACKING ME UP!! HE'S GOTTA BE TOWN!!)

Null read:
    Varcron(unsure) Chip(unsure) Mag(openly called HA) Aami (just because they have list doesn't make them town, someone gave them the list) Ozy(stopped relaying on stats cause they ended up not helping at all. lol. do like the graph tho)

Scum read:
    Huey(The whole efe fiasco) Light (This whole doctor mixup)

questions one at a time pls.
    Why do you think blink is town? I'm curious, as I have problems seeing SB16 as town for a few reasons

Quote Originally Posted by blinkskater
    I'm lost man why the hell would you ever policy lynch me? I'm not trolling or being a toxic asshole so I have no idea what you're trying to get at here.

ALSO: You called my day one towny earlier, but now asses that my play is scummy? I seen a few posts, (obviously because I've been going back and forth with you) that call me scummy and such but the progression there as I called out a few minutes ago seems forced like what? I was pushing efe at EOD with 30 minutes left that he was a far better lynch then huey, and thats what I ended up getting you're going to try and tell me that that's not commitment?
    Your play is scummy, I've called it since EOD1 and with my near non existent D2 until this point. Sure, you thunderdome and try getting stuff done, but your play itself doesn't give me that feeling of town, y'know?

Quote Originally Posted by blinkskater
    -.- Remember what I said earlier about you not being able to vote ozy?

I probably should have said I don't think you'd ever lynch ozy.

I understand One between huey SB-16 and myself are not town as I 100% believe aamirus claim. I know i'm town, that leave ones between huey and sb-16 as "not town"

I don't townread either of those guys, but there's just not enough of anything for me to scum read them.

I actually scumread ozy pretty hard.

So say that either sb16 or huey is mafia. I think Ozy could probably be one of their partners. Depending how either of them handle me pushing an ozy lynch IMO I could probably sniff out who's giving off the fake read in regards to ozy, that's why I don't really have any second thoughts on lynching ozy over one sb16 or huey because the activity and information they have produced into the thread just isn't enough as compared to a TOP scumread I got going on with ozy.
    Yes, one of you isn't town. Personally I believe it is between Huey and you as i've read SB16 as a mix between town and neut from the information he has given in the past pages of info from when he was last on, but that's just my gut feel.

49. ISO #2349

50. ISO #2350

I'm preparing a list of reads, btw. And no, I'm not saying I would policy lynch you because of that! I'm saying it because you would have fooled me hardcore AGAIN lol.

By "commitment", I mean "committing your towncred" in pushes, making yourself be at risk of being pushed. Not that you have not put effort in the game. I think you completely misunderstood my post there the basic message is :

For gut, meta and reaction analysis reasons, I choose to put you as lock town. If I'm wrong, well REEEEE the blink - MM meta will have remained lol. That's my choice for the game.