Page 34 of 83 FirstFirst ... 24 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 44 ... LastLast
Results 1,651 to 1,700 of 4142
  1. ISO #1651

2. ISO #1652

3. ISO #1653
    Ganelon

Re: S-FM ★ Silent Night ★ [14P]

Quote Originally Posted by blinkskater View Post
    well fmpov that is what mag was doing to me day one, and NOW and I can show evidence of this because it's in the thread
    where was I doing that to you?
    a) you called me your scum partner as a joke, I said I didn't like being called people's scum partner
    b) I then said you were being too cautious, aamirus and you corrected me and said you can't both be cautious and NOT cautious at the same time
    c) I said I didn't trust you because your play was so different from last game that it felt weird, naz agreed with me and I don't blame her at all

where the fuck is the shade here? I didn't try to Lynch you, I didn't try to discredit your reads, I did discredit you because I thought you were scum, do you not discredit scum leans as town?

4. ISO #1654

Quote Originally Posted by Light_Yagami View Post
    Also, Received No Feed Back.. And The Fact That Blinkskater Is Still Alive Day 2 Is A Scum Tell.. If He Makes It Past N1 Ever... He Is Scum...

Unless We Have A Solid Lead This Is Where My Vote Will Remain Likely For The Majority Of The Day...

-vote blinkskater
    yeah this doesn't surprise me either, I also called you out as p much scum on day one

Mag also LIED once again and said that you are un able to replicate your town meta, when I know for a fact that you can. YOU also know that you can, so I think mag was covering for you there when he said that.

I see a potential 3 man team of Mag + Ozy + Yagami.

CHANGE MY MIND LETS FUCKING GO!
    This isn't where i parked my car.....

5. ISO #1655

I recieved Zero feedback.

ALSO: I don't feel bad about lynching Efe, I legitimately thought my meta read on him was solid, I've literally never seen him give a shit about the game as town. That DOC claim was super bad and thank GOD the real one didn't CC.
    I Feel Bad About It.. Because I Would Have Preferred A Huey Lynch Over Efe..

6. ISO #1656

yeah this doesn't surprise me either, I also called you out as p much scum on day one

Mag also LIED once again and said that you are un able to replicate your town meta, when I know for a fact that you can. YOU also know that you can, so I think mag was covering for you there when he said that.

I see a potential 3 man team of Mag + Ozy + Yagami.

CHANGE MY MIND LETS FUCKING GO!
    Well You And Your Team Of Huey And SB16 Are The Scum That We Are Looking For..

7. ISO #1657
    Ganelon

lol, how did I LIE, I didn't say he couldn't replicate his town meta, I said he couldn't POST along the same lines of thought he does when he's town, it's impossible for him as scum literally check any game, his thoughts are significantly easier to follow when he's town - I'm not alone in this, rumox also thinks so

8. ISO #1658
    Ganelon

tbh Efe was towny towards the end
    also off-key note I don't trust Solid D, and I think one of Solid D/OzyWho and prolly Huey = Scum

9. ISO #1659

Honestly, this is not going the way I was hoping at all.
    So now I have to say this.

I left one thing out in what my N1 thoughts were:
    Blinkskater is not scumhunting, he is open wolfing. Meaning that he tries his best to influence the Towns flow of information - what do people think and what direction.

I was hoping for Huey to get pushed SoD1 and Blink to start misdirect us tbh.

Now, not only after I read EoD1 I see mag and light being VERY townie - I also happen to have the same thoughts as them? Fuck me, this sure must look shady from others perspectives.

-vote blinkskater

10. ISO #1660

11. ISO #1661
    Ganelon

like this i feel is so damn un-natural.

You lied about what not using meta reads?

You lied about why you scumread me?

And saying you think i'm being cautious doesn't make any sense. You said you thought I was manipulating you earlier, how the hell would that go hand in hand with me being cautious?

Both of those reads are bogus and I don't think you're town
    also I didn't lie about my reasons for scumreading you

12. ISO #1662

13. ISO #1663

14. ISO #1664

Quote Originally Posted by Magoroth View Post
    where was I doing that to you?
    a) you called me your scum partner as a joke, I said I didn't like being called people's scum partner
    b) I then said you were being too cautious, aamirus and you corrected me and said you can't both be cautious and NOT cautious at the same time
    c) I said I didn't trust you because your play was so different from last game that it felt weird, naz agreed with me and I don't blame her at all

where the fuck is the shade here? I didn't try to Lynch you, I didn't try to discredit your reads, I did discredit you because I thought you were scum, do you not discredit scum leans as town?
    A.) has nothing to do with this situation and I have no clue why you brought it up or if its relevant because you said it yourself it was a joke.
    B.) You were calling me cautious infering that I was scum because of it is how I read the situation.
    C.) You said I was manipulating you why the fuck would I need to do that as town? When you call someone manipulative do you think that isn't shade?

I also never said you discredited my reads so I don't know where you pulled that from.

You said I was manipulating you i'll find the quote sure. That is called shade, town don't need to manipulate people.

You did discredit me, why do you feel the need to discredit a town member? I point out flaws in a players game and logic to prove that they are scum, which is what i'm doing to you.

Where are the flaws in my logic? Where is an example of me being to cautious? Where is the example of me manipulating you?

Don't worry i'll wait because you fabricated them.

15. ISO #1665

16. ISO #1666

17. ISO #1667

18. ISO #1668

19. ISO #1669

20. ISO #1670

21. ISO #1671

Where's that misinformation
    Also lying about not using meta isn't even a scum tell, in any universe
    miss information is saying that I was being manipulative and cautious .

When you straight up lie in the thread and then start using meta to read people, yeah I take that as a scum tell all day

22. ISO #1672

23. ISO #1673

24. ISO #1674

25. ISO #1675

lol, how did I LIE, I didn't say he couldn't replicate his town meta, I said he couldn't POST along the same lines of thought he does when he's town, it's impossible for him as scum literally check any game, his thoughts are significantly easier to follow when he's town - I'm not alone in this, rumox also thinks so
    aite i'll pull your posts give me time

26. ISO #1676
    Ganelon

A.) has nothing to do with this situation and I have no clue why you brought it up or if its relevant because you said it yourself it was a joke.
    B.) You were calling me cautious infering that I was scum because of it is how I read the situation.
    C.) You said I was manipulating you why the fuck would I need to do that as town? When you call someone manipulative do you think that isn't shade?

I also never said you discredited my reads so I don't know where you pulled that from.

You said I was manipulating you i'll find the quote sure. That is called shade, town don't need to manipulate people.

You did discredit me, why do you feel the need to discredit a town member? I point out flaws in a players game and logic to prove that they are scum, which is what i'm doing to you.

Where are the flaws in my logic? Where is an example of me being to cautious? Where is the example of me manipulating you?

Don't worry i'll wait because you fabricated them.
    1. I didn't say you said that, I was saying that I didn't shade you as - 1 I never shaded your reads, and 2 I called you scum, which is completely different from shading, and FMPOV the only world in which I'd do what I did yesterday as scum is if I'm trying to undermine your credibility - have I done that? no. I called you scum. completely different things
    2. I said you were being awfully cautious, I never said anything about being manipulative although yes, that's what I was hinting at. literally anyone who'd read d1 would agree with me in that you were way too cautious and buddy-buddy with people, which is something multiple people said, not just me; I have no idea how that's shade but ok
    3. I discredited you to the same extent that one discredits their scum reads? how is that a scumtell, also I have no way of knowing if you're a "town member", from my perspective of course I would never discredit a town member (unless I had reason to, which isn't the case here), I thought you were scum
    4. where are the flaws in mine?

example of you being too cautious - you didn't commit to a proper stance WRT players, and your tone was WAY off. you also buddied me and aamirus yesterday, and I'm very weary of being buddied.
    manipulative - you buddying people could be construed as you being manipulative
    also

27. ISO #1677

28. ISO #1678

Quote Originally Posted by OzyWho View Post

Blinkskater is not scumhunting, he is open wolfing. Meaning that he tries his best to influence the Towns flow of information - what do people think and what direction.

Now, not only after I read EoD1 I see mag and light being VERY townie - I also happen to have the same thoughts as them? Fuck me, this sure must look shady from others perspectives.

-vote blinkskater
    LOL

29. ISO #1679

30. ISO #1680

I'd love to know why?
    Because, After The Whole Ordeal I Finally Was Seeing That Efe Was Town.. Claimed Doc.. U Know.. And U Stayed On Even Knowing Efe Claimed A Uncontested Doctor Claim.. SB16 Pointed That Out Uncontested Doc Claim And You Lynched.. No Body Countered Efes Claim.. Thats Why.. And Huey Is Legit Playing His Scum Meta He Is Highly Inactive Day 1 As Scum And Generally Doesnt Contribute Much.. However, As Town He Is All Over This Thread Like White On Rice..

31. ISO #1681

32. ISO #1682

When you straight up lie in the thread and then start using meta to read people, yeah I take that as a scum tell all day
    You are not being sincere here.

Do you HONESTLY expect someone to TRUHLY being able to ignore meta reads? Are you salty that he didn't?
    Yeah he lied when he said that he won't use meta reads.
    But:
    1) Can you hold it against a player for using meta reads even when planning not to?
    2) What's scummy about it? I understand scummyness in contradictions, but this is just silly.

33. ISO #1683

miss information is saying that I was being manipulative and cautious .

Dont You Bring Up Meta In Every Single Game Of Mafia You Play? Thats Kinda Hypocritical Of You..

34. ISO #1684
    Ganelon

ya, I admitted I lied about not using meta, but like I don't see how that's AI for me, I've got threads all over this forum heavily attacking the use of meta, in hindsight maybe not the brightest decision but I stand by what I did, I do not think that is AI:
    a) I said I didn't use meta WRT reading light (this is true, in the sense that its not the usual meta most players think of)? So what am I doing here I'm calling him town? yeah except it doesn't actually work since it's "meta", so by definition you should take it with a grain of salt, no, if I were trying to protect my scummate I would come up with something much better than that, meta is a weak crutch for scum players
    b) I then said you were being too cautious, which is true, I called you scum or rather a scum lean and I said I didn't trust you, now how is that manipulative? and what was that trying to achieve, a mislynch? why mislynch you when I can just nightkill you?
    c) At some point aamirus said "wait is he cautious or ballsy" and I dropped it since clearly my thought process was off.
    d) I still didn't trust you of course because your play seemed completely off compared to what I was accustomed to

35. ISO #1685

36. ISO #1686

37. ISO #1687
    Ganelon

oh yah no night feedback last night

38. ISO #1688

1. I didn't say you said that, I was saying that I didn't shade you as - 1 I never shaded your reads, and 2 I called you scum, which is completely different from shading, and FMPOV the only world in which I'd do what I did yesterday as scum is if I'm trying to undermine your credibility - have I done that? no. I called you scum. completely different things
    2. I said you were being awfully cautious, I never said anything about being manipulative although yes, that's what I was hinting at. literally anyone who'd read d1 would agree with me in that you were way too cautious and buddy-buddy with people, which is something multiple people said, not just me; I have no idea how that's shade but ok
    3. I discredited you to the same extent that one discredits their scum reads? how is that a scumtell, also I have no way of knowing if you're a "town member", from my perspective of course I would never discredit a town member (unless I had reason to, which isn't the case here), I thought you were scum

example of you being too cautious - you didn't commit to a proper stance WRT players, and your tone was WAY off. you also buddied me and aamirus yesterday, and I'm very weary of being buddied.
    also
    Self meta hold ZERO credibility dude, saying that I would never do that as scum hold absolutely zero weight, THAT is manipulation.

When you say you i'm manipulating you THAT IS SHADE. That is you saying something to the thread to make me look bad and lose credibility. And this happened while I was pushing OZy for being scum

You did say something about being manipulative and I will pull it from YOUR ISO when I get a chance, but this is consuming all of my time and energy right now. You said I was being manipulative and cautious, fmpov you can't be both at the same time. You never explained how I was being cautious. You never gave examples of why you thought Iwas being cautious, therefor it was just shade to make me look like I could never be cautious as town.

I already told you what I thought was a scum tell.

I don't even know what WRT means, You can say my tone is way off yeah sure I am going to disagree with you because I have never seen you tone read a player a few hours into the game during shitpost phase but ok if that's what you're going to go with.

ANd you never asking but I was buddying you to help me gauge your alignment based on how you were going to react to it. I don't consider buddying someone manipulating them from my town pov.

39. ISO #1689

40. ISO #1690

41. ISO #1691

You are not being sincere here.

Do you HONESTLY expect someone to TRUHLY being able to ignore meta reads? Are you salty that he didn't?
    Yeah he lied when he said that he won't use meta reads.
    But:
    1) Can you hold it against a player for using meta reads even when planning not to?
    2) What's scummy about it? I understand scummyness in contradictions, but this is just silly.
    Saying that you aren't using meta reads, and then reading half the thread with meta reads is scummy, it's creating a false sense of character, like he's trying to portray himself as someone then being someone completely different. That kind of play doesn't come from a town player.

42. ISO #1692

43. ISO #1693
    Ganelon

a ) I never used self-meta
    b) It's not shade, it's me calling you scum
    c) yeah, I dunno if said manipulative or not but I did think you were being too cautious, the contrast isn't between cautious/manipulative here (in my eyes you can be both at the same time), it's between cauutious/aggressive, like you called me your scum partner that's aggressive
    d) okay maybe I should've, moot point seeing as it wasn't you I was going after
    e) wrt = with respect to the
    f) I toneread players all the time, and your tone was 100% off compared to your usual tone
    g) okay that's fair but I interpreted it as you trying to pocket me, as its literally happened before when I was town and you were scum, hell that very game is in my signature lol

44. ISO #1694

45. ISO #1695

46. ISO #1696
    Ganelon

Saying that you aren't using meta reads, and then reading half the thread with meta reads is scummy, it's creating a false sense of character, like he's trying to portray himself as someone then being someone completely different. That kind of play doesn't come from a town player.
    I disagree, I always say I don't use meta, how is this any different, and how am I "creating a false sense of character", its easy to tell when something's a metaread and when it isn't
    b) I don't see what you're saying - I'm obviously trying to make myself appear in a different light - but in what light? someone who doesn't use meta? I don't see how that's a scumtell

47. ISO #1697
    Ganelon

i'm literally being attacked by three different players for scum reading mag

they happen to be the three players i pegged for the scum team oh the irony
    the only thing that's ironic here is that you tunnel like a maniac and yet I'm the one who's lying
    Lmao

48. ISO #1698

also
    @Magoroth the part in the red is you using self meta

49. ISO #1699
    Ganelon

@Magoroth the part in the red is you using self meta
    that's not self-meta, that's me considering what scum would do in that scenario

50. ISO #1700

@blinkskater
    I want to quote my 2 posts where I described you too as "cautios" and "manipulative".
    Cautios:
    @Marshmallow Marshall @aamirus @Magoroth

I would like to hear your meta reads on Blinkskater.
    Everything he says is, logically, bullet proof. But it feels to me like he has done 2 things only:
    1. some random meme random posting trolling thing that the bunch of you do.
    2. make bullet proof statements.

That 2nd one is scummy for 2 reasons:
    1) he is being careful. very typical scum thing to do. Also, you would for example never see Frinckles as scum NOT make bullet proof statements as far as I know.
    2) he found something to go for - me - and he sticks to it. Very opportunistic.
    As I said in my opening post:
    as opposed to mafia who may be looking to simplify their day by letting one simple encounter define how they vote or how they contribute for the day.

Which is what I think blinkskater is doing atm

-vote blinkskater

I hate to admit this, but after iso'ing aamirus - I don't scumread her anymore.
    Manipulative:

-vote blinkskater

So, yeah. I can definetly agree with Mag when he says you are being cautios and manipulative.
    I have given my descriptions of how I see your play. Lucky for you, neither is "provable".
    But the fact that you werent scumhunting D1 is proof enough for me.