S-FM 292: ★ Silent Night ★ [14P] - Page 15
Register

User Tag List

Page 15 of 83 FirstFirst ... 5 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 25 65 ... LastLast
  1. ISO #701

Re: S-FM ★ Silent Night ★ [14P]

Quote Originally Posted by Magoroth View Post
    tbh I don't care if you use your night action on me, you're dead today anyways
    beware the mafia sniper
    Quote Originally Posted by S-FM Unfunny View Post
    How dare you send me another box of cereal
    Quote Originally Posted by ChannelMiner View Post
    Anyways I shot Brad due to my morbid fear of zombies.

2. ISO #702

Quote Originally Posted by Light_Yagami View Post
    Right Its A Bad Line Of Thought Okay.. If You Say So.. I Dont Think It Is.. So I Guess We Will Have To Disagree There..
    You’re saying that what I did at the start of the game looked like it was fake and planned

I ask you: when did I plan it?

3. ISO #703

Quote Originally Posted by Marshmallow Marshall View Post
    rofl

I don't know anymore, his arguments are so shitty that I have a hard time seeing a scum making that... on the other hand, he didn't have a chat yet, so it's possible lol.
    Are you really MM? Why does it seem like your unfamiliar with all of the players you’ve played countless games with?
    Have you ever heard the tragedy of Darth Jar Jar the wise?

4. ISO #704

Quote Originally Posted by Stealthbomber16 View Post
    You’re saying that what I did at the start of the game looked like it was fake and planned

When did I get a chance to work with my alleged scummate in either ozy and/or blink FYPOV and work this out @Light_Yagami

5. ISO #705
    Ganelon

Quote Originally Posted by OzyWho View Post
    meh, lets see where this leads
    -vote Efekannn02

Ohh, and also. Does anyone have a reason to townread Mag actually? I can't remember him putting so little effort in a game.
    ? I put a lot of effort into this game what are you talking about

6. ISO #706

Quote Originally Posted by aamirus View Post
    Are you really MM? Why does it seem like your unfamiliar with all of the players you’ve played countless games with?
    He is really fencesitting this game, isn’t he?

7. ISO #707

Also, seriously, @Light_Yagami . Listen up. Typing Like This and putting ".." at the end of each mini-idea makes your posts horribly hard to read. Not just for us, but for you. I think you don't realize how little sense your posts make because you can't re-read them and have a clear view of your points. There's a reason the people who knew how to write during Antiquity and Middle Ages created spaces, punctuations and uppercases/lowercases, you know.

I know about myself that I tend to use "..." a lot, maybe too much, so I try to restrict it in my posts. You do the opposite! Having clean typing habits would greatly improve your charisma and ethos in general. If you hadn't understood it yet, these are at level 0 for you right now, if not level -1. Please, at least TRY. Reading the things you made up about Stealthbomber, I actually think you've been trying to scum hunt, even though your case makes no sense.

If you don't even try this, I'm just not going to be opposed to your lynch, even though I won't be pushing it anymore. You've been around for long enough to begin playing with a minimal ethos.

P.S. for those who don't know him, he has been playing FM for over a year, and there was no real progression on that extremely important point. I'm not bullying a new guy there lol.
    Quote Originally Posted by The Lawyer View Post
    Besides your lamp and your refridgerators, do you find anyone else suspicious?
    Quote Originally Posted by oliverz144 View Post
    it looks like many, e.g. MM and lag, suffered under the influence of paopan. However there is a victim: frinckles. He left the path of rationality and fully dived into the parallel reality of baby shark, king shark, and soviet union pizzas.
    Spoiler : The meaning of life :

8. ISO #708
    Ganelon

beware the mafia sniper
    hahaha

9. ISO #709

10. ISO #710

11. ISO #711

12. ISO #712

13. ISO #713

14. ISO #714

Have you read Whizzbang? I relied on my reads and my supposed knowledge of their meta. It made me read people like shit. I had the same issue on a French site I played on recently. I think I also had the same issue in another recent game.

So yes, a change in strategy is NEEDED. And if you think "Oh he changed his way of playing so he's scum!!", think that I didn't stop using meta in my countless scum games.
    it looks like many, e.g. MM and lag, suffered under the influence of paopan. However there is a victim: frinckles. He left the path of rationality and fully dived into the parallel reality of baby shark, king shark, and soviet union pizzas.

15. ISO #715
    Ganelon

if stealth isn't town this game I'm not the town godfather

16. ISO #716

I don’t think Yagami would plan that out on his own before the game started to fake soft doctor as scum
    If scum got a Night 0 chat this is entirely possible, that said i dunno if scum got a night 0 chat.
    @Frinckles Did Night 0 chats exist?
    Share Our Wealth, for not Sharing the wealth leaves the risk of dying when the communist arrive, and we dont want communist now do we.

17. ISO #717
    Ganelon

they don\t
    I find it interesting you're saying that cuz that implies you've skipped most of the posts this game
    you know who does selective reading?
    SCUM

18. ISO #718

Probably Right There And Then.. As I Pointed Out In My Previous Posts.. Like I Said I Basically Think You Set This Whole Thing Up All By Your Little Self.. I Mean Its A Good Play.. 10/10 Didnt See It Coming.. But When It Came.. Well Now U Know What I Think About It Now.. Seems Scummy As Fuck..

19. ISO #719

hey guys you wanna turbo solid D since he’s here right now and see what he does?
    Yes
    -vote Solid D.

@Solid D. What are your reads as of now?

Note that this vote is a pressure vote, and that its future will depend on your contribution. If I deem it good and towny enough, I'll remove it. If not....

20. ISO #720
    Ganelon

also I want to reiterate that if MM isn't 100% town this I will never play FM again

21. ISO #721

Have you read Whizzbang? I relied on my reads and my supposed knowledge of their meta. It made me read people like shit. I had the same issue on a French site I played on recently. I think I also had the same issue in another recent game.

So yes, a change in strategy is NEEDED. And if you think "Oh he changed his way of playing so he's scum!!", think that I didn't stop using meta in my countless scum games.
    Okay, but you KNOW that yagami’s thoughts are usually jumbled in that way, so it seems really disingenuous of you to be like “look a guy with jumbled thoughts lynch it!”.
    Have you ever heard the tragedy of Darth Jar Jar the wise?

22. ISO #722

But there is a difference between not relying on meta and this

rofl

I don't know anymore, his arguments are so shitty that I have a hard time seeing a scum making that... on the other hand, he didn't have a chat yet, so it's possible lol.
    So I want to ask you what IS your opinion on Yagami, other than the fact he talks like he’s titling a book
    What IS your opinion on Efe
    What IS your opinion on other things
    Go fill out ozy’s read chart because I feel like I haven’t heard much from you this game

23. ISO #723

Lol I agree (assuming you're the town godfather). He seems way too happy of being finally town, a feeling that I know pretty well

24. ISO #724

? I put a lot of effort into this game what are you talking about
    Maybe you did, but not in the game posts.
    I got the impression I only saw you give out 1-liner-throw-away-comments. Though, I do have the memory of a goldfish. It doesn't hurt to ask others for their opinions. Apparently nobody has opinions though.

25. ISO #725
    Ganelon

actually
    -vote Huey The Long

Alba an Aigh

26. ISO #726

Probably Right There And Then.. As I Pointed Out In My Previous Posts.. Like I Said I Basically Think You Set This Whole Thing Up All By Your Little Self.. I Mean Its A Good Play.. 10/10 Didnt See It Coming.. But When It Came.. Well Now U Know What I Think About It Now.. Seems Scummy As Fuck..
    But you said it was PRECONCEIVED

And now you say I did it right there and then

27. ISO #727

actually
    -vote Huey The Long

Alba an Aigh
    Ooo this is spicy I’m okay with this too

28. ISO #728

29. ISO #729

Okay, but you KNOW that yagami’s thoughts are usually jumbled in that way, so it seems really disingenuous of you to be like “look a guy with jumbled thoughts lynch it!”.
    Light fooled me with his crappy thoughts. It's not a town tell for him to have crappy thoughts. It's just NAI. However, the intent behind them is what I was trying to read. I townread him now, because of the ton of crappy pushes that just don't benefit scum at this point (too much tunneling, too much spotlight on him, and his push is obviously not working at all).

30. ISO #730

31. ISO #731
    Ganelon

maybe I'm not putting all my cards on the table this game, but I'm 100% more active and have invested a lot more into this game than, I would say, in any other game in a very long time.
    sorry for my one-liners and such, but I find it easier to express myself in one-liners than in blocks of text
    especially since my thoughts are relatively simple and down to Earth

32. ISO #732

33. ISO #733

But you said it was PRECONCEIVED

And now you say I did it right there and then
    A You Made The Plan Up On The Spot... Thus Making Your Later Statement About A Single Word And Claiming Im Scum Was Preconceived.. In That Aspect.. Get On The Same Page Im On..

34. ISO #734

Gotta say all alignments aside I really appreciate this cast of players thank you to everyone for stepping up and putting their shit out there into this game

35. ISO #735

36. ISO #736

Light fooled me with his crappy thoughts. It's not a town tell for him to have crappy thoughts. It's just NAI. However, the intent behind them is what I was trying to read. I townread him now, because of the ton of crappy pushes that just don't benefit scum at this point (too much tunneling, too much spotlight on him, and his push is obviously not working at all).
    IDK Why Seems Like A Logical Conclusion To Me..

37. ISO #737

A You Made The Plan Up On The Spot... Thus Making Your Later Statement About A Single Word And Claiming Im Scum Was Preconceived.. In That Aspect.. Get On The Same Page Im On..
    I literally posted about the single word thing in whiz bang

Have I been setting this mislynch up since THE MIDDLE OF THE PREVIOUS SFM?

38. ISO #738

You said the same about MM.

I was suspicious of you until just a second ago. But no Mafia in their right mind would shrink down the PoE they can hide in and strengthen the town core. If anything, Mafia would try to widen the town core.

You're a bit unorthodox player, but I think you aren't crazy enough to do this as Mafia.

I announce you lean

39. ISO #739

I think light is town as much as i hate the way he types, he did however do the set up with the coat an briefcase bit way early in the game so is plausible that he was banking on angel. seems a little meta

@aamirus i mentioned you in post a bit back about picking on ozy right after blink let him have it about his first post. just seemed odd that you'd start poking at him right after blink. make of that what you will

if blink is aggressive then i see no reason as to be find that scummy. im new to this i'll figure people out

i trust mm an mag as i've said from the start.

SB16 sure does love his trains.

ozy is a stats man. i see no reason for him to continue to update us like that if hes scum. scum wouldnt keep track of that it would just implicate him

i sus SB16 the most

2nd sus: vercron, caustic, Chip. even if they are busy, they aint sayin much! we need info!

40. ISO #740

41. ISO #741

Quote Originally Posted by Huey The Long View Post
    If scum got a Night 0 chat this is entirely possible, that said i dunno if scum got a night 0 chat.
    @Frinckles Did Night 0 chats exist?
    they don\t
    I find it interesting you're saying that cuz that implies you've skipped most of the posts this game
    you know who does selective reading?
    SCUM
    I agree. @Huey The Long
    Be honest. Why did you skip reading a lot of the game thread?

42. ISO #742

43. ISO #743

44. ISO #744

45. ISO #745

46. ISO #746

But there is a difference between not relying on meta and this

So I want to ask you what IS your opinion on Yagami, other than the fact he talks like he’s titling a book
    What IS your opinion on Efe
    What IS your opinion on other things
    Go fill out ozy’s read chart because I feel like I haven’t heard much from you this game
    My last post also replies to yours partially.

Efe is null, which leads me to scumread him a bit because I can usually see when he's town. Nothing heavy, though. I also disagree that when he talks about the game, he's systematically scum. Plus, if we're going to lynch people for talking about the game...

You haven't heard much from me this game? Hmm, you probably should have your eyes checked, then. Let me find my list of reads of before - oh! yes, I have a list of reads! I probably did something this game then, yeah? -, and I'll update it. And don't go telling me I did nothing this game.

Also, Magoroth is town because he's keeping a genuine town tone since yesterday, I did not see any weird push at people, nor did I see strong nonsense/manipulation from him. He's just trying to help and to have fun. Plus, his stuff about eating his hat if I'm not town (or if anyone else but me was not town, doesn't matter) just screams town about him lol.

47. ISO #747

48. ISO #748

Quote Originally Posted by OzyWho View Post
    You said the same about MM.

I was suspicious of you until just a second ago. But no Mafia in their right mind would shrink down the PoE they can hide in and strengthen the town core. If anything, Mafia would try to widen the town core.

You're a bit unorthodox player, but I think you aren't crazy enough to do this as Mafia.

I announce you lean
    ^^^^^^^^^^

49. ISO #749

I literally posted about the single word thing in whiz bang

Have I been setting this mislynch up since THE MIDDLE OF THE PREVIOUS SFM?
    see this post from Huey’s game
    https://www.sc2mafia.com/forum/showth...l=1#post836792

50. ISO #750

Yes
    -vote Solid D.

@Solid D. What are your reads as of now?

Note that this vote is a pressure vote, and that its future will depend on your contribution. If I deem it good and towny enough, I'll remove it. If not....

-vote Solid D.

Though, I don't feel very comfortable with this. I do sincerely believe he is trying scumhunting and solving the game. But I evaluate his potential to that of a rookie, and his play makes sense for a rookie town. If we knew he was actually a very good player, I would scumread him instantly.