S-FM 250 Spirits II - Page 47
Register

User Tag List

Page 47 of 63 FirstFirst ... 37 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 57 ... LastLast
Results 2,301 to 2,350 of 3145
  1. ISO #2301

Re: S-FM Spirits II

Quote Originally Posted by The Ultimate Despair View Post
    I AM SAYING THAT IT IS 50% THAT ALL TPRS ARE LEGIT JUST DUE TO PROBABILITY!
    WHY ARE YOU SO DETERMINED TO LYNCH A TPR IS BEYOND ME

Because people got confused.
    Because #2 is pushing for a scv lynch.

What?
    No... Read the more recent posts. I think I just spilled a part of my brain XD JUST IGNORE THAT OKAY?
    Quote Originally Posted by The Lawyer View Post
    Besides your lamp and your refridgerators, do you find anyone else suspicious?
    Quote Originally Posted by oliverz144 View Post
    it looks like many, e.g. MM and lag, suffered under the influence of paopan. However there is a victim: frinckles. He left the path of rationality and fully dived into the parallel reality of baby shark, king shark, and soviet union pizzas.
    Spoiler : The meaning of life :

2. ISO #2302

Quote Originally Posted by naz View Post
    no, i've been going on and on about how there's a scum in the citizens, but there is def. some in the TPRs as well - OBVIOUSLY. THATS THE ONLY THINGS PEOPLE HAVE CLAIMED.
    i unvoted numbertwo a LONG TIME AGO and stopped pursing him, HELLO YOU just said i was going after you and mm, and i hounded blink and volkov as well - can you pay attention?

you also rejected the fact that others might be lying about their night actions - you ignored the possibility that numbertwo could have been NI, since you investigated him and he came back NS, thats exactly how the godfather wolf would have came out to you

if i haven't proved to you after all this that i'm town, i don't see how me hard claiming a role is going to change your mind
    How can NumberTwo be night immune when he healed Efekann?

3. ISO #2303

no, i've been going on and on about how there's a scum in the citizens, but there is def. some in the TPRs as well - OBVIOUSLY. THATS THE ONLY THINGS PEOPLE HAVE CLAIMED.
    i unvoted numbertwo a LONG TIME AGO and stopped pursing him, HELLO YOU just said i was going after you and mm, and i hounded blink and volkov as well - can you pay attention?

you also rejected the fact that others might be lying about their night actions - you ignored the possibility that numbertwo could have been NI, since you investigated him and he came back NS, thats exactly how the godfather wolf would have came out to you

if i haven't proved to you after all this that i'm town, i don't see how me hard claiming a role is going to change your mind
    hard claiming a role would make me even CONSIDER lynching a TPR, if you claim a 6th TPR role.
    But honestly though. What possible reason could you have, as townie, to be the only player to not role claim anything?

4. ISO #2304

Quote Originally Posted by Marshmallow Marshall View Post
    No... Read the more recent posts. I think I just spilled a part of my brain XD JUST IGNORE THAT OKAY?
    @The Ultimate Despair

Who would you want to lynch? Like, your FULL lynch pool. Same for everyone.

Also, I DO NOT WANT TO LYNCH #2, MY BRAIN DIED FOR A MINUTE. SORRY. JUST PLEASE ERASE THAT FROM YOUR MEMORY.

I want to lynch Blinkskater. That's it. Else I could get behind a Yagami lynch. Or a VolKov lynch. And at worse an Efe lynch, but I townread him (it would be just to prove he's alpha or not, and could influence our read on other people since a lot of players got interactions with him).
    it looks like many, e.g. MM and lag, suffered under the influence of paopan. However there is a victim: frinckles. He left the path of rationality and fully dived into the parallel reality of baby shark, king shark, and soviet union pizzas.

5. ISO #2305

Start with the only player without a role claim - naz.
    I want to know:
    1. her role
    2. why she completely rejected to see SCV as a liar when his claim was utterly impossible
    3. Why is she so determined to lynch one of TPR claims

MY VOTE IS NOT ON ANYONE I PREFER TO LYNCH A CITIZEN PLEASE READ MY POSTS BEFORE MAKING THINGS UP
    Quote Originally Posted by yzb25 View Post
    President Fielzanks walks up to his stage, preparing his n1 speech. In front of him, his two cronies MM and David stood. In front of him, his immaculately written n1 speech was prepared. 'Gentleman, what is the soul of capitalism?', he asked his small audience. 'Money?', MM guessed. 'Waifus?', David asked. 'No' Fielz replied, disappointed in his trash scumteam .
    Quote Originally Posted by aamirus View Post
    Naz would never forget the Chik-Fil-A Sauce

6. ISO #2306

You do realize there is no counterclaim on his claim to have healed efekann, right?
    Wait... are you scum?
    HELLOOOOOO that's one thing i have pointed out today when everyone was busy going at numbertwo and scv's throats
    President Fielzanks walks up to his stage, preparing his n1 speech. In front of him, his two cronies MM and David stood. In front of him, his immaculately written n1 speech was prepared. 'Gentleman, what is the soul of capitalism?', he asked his small audience. 'Money?', MM guessed. 'Waifus?', David asked. 'No' Fielz replied, disappointed in his trash scumteam .

7. ISO #2307

8. ISO #2308

9. ISO #2309

10. ISO #2310

This was crunchysoul last post.
    More than 2 days ago.

@Distorted Please speak to him if he will come back and play this game
    True. But I townread him for one thing, you might say it's stupid but here it goes: he claimed Tribesman instead of Citizen. =)

11. ISO #2311

@The Ultimate Despair

Who would you want to lynch? Like, your FULL lynch pool. Same for everyone.

Also, I DO NOT WANT TO LYNCH #2, MY BRAIN DIED FOR A MINUTE. SORRY. JUST PLEASE ERASE THAT FROM YOUR MEMORY.

I want to lynch Blinkskater. That's it. Else I could get behind a Yagami lynch. Or a VolKov lynch. And at worse an Efe lynch, but I townread him (it would be just to prove he's alpha or not, and could influence our read on other people since a lot of players got interactions with him).
    -vote Marshmallow Marshall

Really A Yagami Lynch Hmmm.. I Think Not...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o6if...gAaOb-&index=7

12. ISO #2312

Quote Originally Posted by Light_Yagami View Post
    -vote Marshmallow Marshall

Really A Yagami Lynch Hmmm.. I Think Not...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o6if...gAaOb-&index=7
    Reactionary voting? Really? Why so defensive, I didn't even push you. But now, I will do.
    -vote Light_Yagami
    What is your full lynch pool? What are your famous reads atm?

13. ISO #2313

Pls don't read the posts before I explain myself, the ones in which I say to lynch #2... DONT CALL ME STUPID
    i read it !! lol im caught up to THIS post now, i try not to live post like you :P

14. ISO #2314

Can you claim a role?
    i have been soft claiming all day

how much is my role going to help anyone

15. ISO #2315

HELLOOOOOO that's one thing i have pointed out today when everyone was busy going at numbertwo and scv's throats
    Alright. I will copy paste your last 10 posts here and see if you are right and I am hallucinating again. If I was - I will apologize to you.

i have not posted 1 single insult today "d2" and i was talking about selective reading at beginning of d2

this post was very unemotional so the fact that you're deflecting it off to emotion is just..wrong lol. the point of this post was to imply you're SCUM not that you're dumb, you do that just fine on your own lol (first insult of the day)

easy lynch sounds too easy to me, sounds like some shit going on in the smiths game. everything was RNG. anything is possible. i haven't even spent the day tunnel visioned on you today, because after this post i moved on to other people. i think its fair to jump on you and TuD while everyone is/was so focused on scv and numbertwo.

so YOU'RE the one wrapped up in emotion, because you hate my guts. i'm trying to solve this shit out.
    Spoiler : nozy's quotes since my wallpost :

these are all of nozy's posts since my wall post
    no reply to other theories like i said - to be a little fair, scv kinda threw a wrench in everything.

but STILL. compared to yesterday -- where's all the strategizing and active posting? only in his last post did he say he was gonna not post for a few hours. (which is someting i would do as scum. let people start creating outlets for me). i wonder what he has to say for blink's CC for sheriff. i do believe both of them are sheriff, but one is a wolf.
    ty bbys, i'm trying to solve this mystery asap. someone could die before EoD
    that IS ONE possible solution but i have no fucking idea
    i wonder if a townie blink would have immediately counterclaimed TUD's sheriff claim, especially with a 2 vigi 2 doc claim
    IM ALSO SUS. blink is playing pubg instead of this. tud is silent. i keep refreshing too
    i know thats what SUCCCCCSSSS AAAAAAA wat da FUCK DO I DO LOL QQ who should we LYNCH who gives us TELLS on teammates if scum >=oOOOOo
    shit lmao im still catching up, i just beat someone in a sc2 game : OOOO

MY VOTE IS NOT ON ANYONE I PREFER TO LYNCH A CITIZEN PLEASE READ MY POSTS BEFORE MAKING THINGS UP

16. ISO #2316

i have been soft claiming all day

how much is my role going to help anyone
    ... we already said softclaims were a bad thing... WHAT IS YOUR FUCKING ROLE

17. ISO #2317

18. ISO #2318

19. ISO #2319

How can NumberTwo be night immune when he healed Efekann?
    IM STILL TRYING TO FIGURE THAT BIT OUT : ((((((((((((((
    my brain is exploding over this game, honestly

hard claiming a role would make me even CONSIDER lynching a TPR, if you claim a 6th TPR role.
    But honestly though. What possible reason could you have, as townie, to be the only player to not role claim anything?
    if i claim tpr , whats going to stop you from wanting to lynch me? you already think i'm scum!

20. ISO #2320

As I already answered - if you claim a 6th TPR, then I will consider lynching a TPR. If not, then not.
    i'd rather lynch a cit claim as i've said 1000 times, there's a better chance of finding scum in there PLUS if we mislynch a real TPR it could really hurt us

21. ISO #2321

Alright. I will copy paste your last 10 posts here and see if you are right and I am hallucinating again. If I was - I will apologize to you.

idk why you quoted the last ten posts when i said it was at beginning of day when people were at scv and #2's throats

22. ISO #2322

23. ISO #2323

MM Has Be 2 Pro Efe Who Is My #1 Scum Read. Also, So Has Blink 182.. Ha Ha A Joke... So Basically If Im Right About Efe... And Im 98.765% Sure I Am..

If We Lynch MM We Have This In The Bag..
    You didn't answer my questions though. Plus, your "accusations" are baseless. Out of the fact I disagree with you and was ok with lynching you, which is not a fucking scumtell. Can't defend against a ghost.

24. ISO #2324

Reactionary voting? Really? Why so defensive, I didn't even push you. But now, I will do.
    -vote Light_Yagami
    What is your full lynch pool? What are your famous reads atm?

Efe Public Enemy Number One Would Support A NumberTwo Lynch As Well As SCV Based On The Lies. However , You Stated Me As A Person You Would Lynch When You Supported The Lynch On Efe Yesterday If Even As Brief As It Was. Now U Turn To Me As Being Your Lynch Candidate. Seems Suspect As Fuck.. Also , Ive Made My Points Clear On Who I Would Lynch. Why Even Think Of Me As A Someone To Lynch. Unless You Havent Bothered To Read Everything.

25. ISO #2325

ok do u guys really want my fucking role right now

26. ISO #2326

27. ISO #2327

Efe Public Enemy Number One Would Support A NumberTwo Lynch As Well As SCV Based On The Lies. However , You Stated Me As A Person You Would Lynch When You Supported The Lynch On Efe Yesterday If Even As Brief As It Was. Now U Turn To Me As Being Your Lynch Candidate. Seems Suspect As Fuck.. Also , Ive Made My Points Clear On Who I Would Lynch. Why Even Think Of Me As A Someone To Lynch. Unless You Havent Bothered To Read Everything.
    ... I lied when I said I was supporting lynch on Efe. I was gathering information. If you think you are that a genius... Who are my two scum mates then? ^^

28. ISO #2328

Ok but why did you wait SO LONG before telling us that? Being busy IRL is not a reason, you lurked, you could just say "I AM SHERIFF" then log out...
    I didnt have any usefull evidence and i wanted scum to believe that i would be healing naz like i softclaimed i would n1

29. ISO #2329

idk why you quoted the last ten posts when i said it was at beginning of day when people were at scv and #2's throats
    I apologize.
    However. We somehow have to come up with an idea on how to find scums amongst citizens.
    Which sucks because most of them are inactive af.

Scvs move was so risky that it was close to being gamethrowish. I remain skeptical about Scv.

30. ISO #2330

ok do u guys really want my fucking role right now
    Mhmm idk, noone asked you to do so... /s

31. ISO #2331

32. ISO #2332

33. ISO #2333

Quote Originally Posted by blinkskater View Post
    I didnt have any usefull evidence and i wanted scum to believe that i would be healing naz like i softclaimed i would n1
    Yeah, no evidence for sure SICNE U LURKED AND DIDN'T CONTRIBUTE.

34. ISO #2334

none? Go sleep.
    /s means sarcasm.

35. ISO #2335

36. ISO #2336

37. ISO #2337

I apologize.
    However. We somehow have to come up with an idea on how to find scums amongst citizens.
    Which sucks because most of them are inactive af.

Scvs move was so risky that it was close to being gamethrowish. I remain skeptical about Scv.
    Why amongst citizens though. Why do you trust blink.

38. ISO #2338

39. ISO #2339

at risk of being called agent (which please remember, i had to TELL Marshmallow Marshall that role was IN THE GAME on day 1 because he DIDN'T REALIZE IT...)

i claim Spirit Tracker (Detective) last night i watched TUD (since he was my trapper read i thought it had the least chance of me getting poisoned) and i can 100% for a fact confirm he went to visit numbertwo, which has been FUCKING WITH ME ALL DAY, which is why I HAVEN'T VOTED HIM OR NUMBERTWO since i realized wtf happened.

at one point i got the claims confused, i got mm's visit gyrlander claim confused with TUD's, which is why i asked him if he was lying this morning (real life morning)

PLEASE HELP ME GET THINGS STRAIGHT I HAVE BEEN GOING CRAZY ALL DAY or you can WASTE A LYNCH AND LYNCH ME AND WATCH ME FLIP GREEN and maybe find scum votes in there.

if you go through my posts today you can see i have been soft claiming it all day and even parts of yesterday. i really cba to go through it , i just want to go back to my embroidery hoop. the only reason why i have not claimed was to see if someone else (blink) was going to try to pass as this role, which would have instantly outed them as agent to me, but with all the claims locked in now i don't think its going to happen.

40. ISO #2340

Get fuckeddd you always go waaash im outta here gonna go play hots well im playin pubg son deal with it lol
    I wish I could ask distorted if this is your meta XD

41. ISO #2341

Why amongst citizens though. Why do you trust blink.
    I have no reason to neither trust nor distrust anyone Except NumberTwo.
    The only info we know for certain is that we have 5 TPR claims, 7 Citizen claims, and a naz.
    I see people going after the 5 TPRs, which is the expected count, as scummish thing to do.
    What you think would scum go after? Fellow citizens? NO! They would try to bring mistrust amongst TPRs because that's the only REAL info available.

42. ISO #2342

Does someone have bookmarked SCVs post where he put all claims? Can give link to it?
    here i made this this morning

just updated it with my and blinks claims

43. ISO #2343

at risk of being called agent (which please remember, i had to TELL Marshmallow Marshall that role was IN THE GAME on day 1 because he DIDN'T REALIZE IT...)

i claim Spirit Tracker (Detective) last night i watched TUD (since he was my trapper read i thought it had the least chance of me getting poisoned) and i can 100% for a fact confirm he went to visit numbertwo, which has been FUCKING WITH ME ALL DAY, which is why I HAVEN'T VOTED HIM OR NUMBERTWO since i realized wtf happened.

at one point i got the claims confused, i got mm's visit gyrlander claim confused with TUD's, which is why i asked him if he was lying this morning (real life morning)

PLEASE HELP ME GET THINGS STRAIGHT I HAVE BEEN GOING CRAZY ALL DAY or you can WASTE A LYNCH AND LYNCH ME AND WATCH ME FLIP GREEN and maybe find scum votes in there.

if you go through my posts today you can see i have been soft claiming it all day and even parts of yesterday. i really cba to go through it , i just want to go back to my embroidery hoop. the only reason why i have not claimed was to see if someone else (blink) was going to try to pass as this role, which would have instantly outed them as agent to me, but with all the claims locked in now i don't think its going to happen.
    1: why u say that I didnt know it was in the game, I did
    2: why would you even bring that back
    3: won't call you agent, I was wondering when that role would show up :P

EVERYTHING MAKES SENSE NOWWWWW TuD is confirmed, you too I guess. And blink is scum. If blink is really scum I am ready to say the scums are now hiding in the citizens.

44. ISO #2344

Quote Originally Posted by Scvmurderer View Post
    Ok, at this point i am confident we can solve this game now with the info this fiasco has gotten us. Im not a vig im actually cit. I took inspiration from the smiths game when I saw how everything pretty much became solved when every1 was role claiming left right and center giving their actions pretty much confirming who was the evils. I went ahead and made a table for the nights actions and ppls respectful claims because TuDs list was god awful and hard to read.

Player Role Claim Action last night
    Gyrlander Citizen NA
    Marshmallow Marshall Shaman(doc) Targetted Gyrlander
    The Ultimate Despair Spiritualist (Sheriff) Targetted NumberTwo
    blinkskater - - No Visit Claim TPR No Visit Claim
    Light_Yagami Citizen NA
    Magoroth Hunter(vig) - Confirmed Shot Efekannn02, survived
    Efekannn02 Citizen NA
    Numbertwo Shaman(Doc) Targetted Efekannn02
    CrunchySoul Citizen NA
    Lenneth Citizen NA
    VolKov Citizen NA
    Naz NA NA
    Scvmurderer Citizen NA
    Let me know if I got anything wrong and feel free to copy the code if you want to make your own table, I know some were complaining how hard it was to make a table.

Ok, at this point lets look at the facts.
    We have 5 tpr claims now if you ignore me. thats 5 tprs and 4 cits. This is obviously a lie. Blink and Naz quickly joined my obvious opportunity of a good lynch as they saw a good lynch train going and when it turns out im wrong then i would be lynched making it easy for them. Crunchysoul id suspect too as he joined it but no real solid read. Blinks claim of tpr with no role claim seems like real bs to me.

In my eyes Numbertwo is confirmed unless hes teamed with efe which i don't find likely. TuD is our only sheriff claim so I'm pretty sure he is town too. MM could have bullshitted about being doc but 4 tprs sounds more likely vs the 5 we have now so I'll give the benefit of the doubt.

You might lynch me today as this was clearly a gamble on my part but I like to think tomorrow blink will be lynched. I wouldnt risk the check TuD tonight if I were you because of the likely MM poisoning.

Once we start to figure out our tpr problem we can move on and just start lynching our cit claims. I'd start with naz for being the only one to not claim making her seem pretty obvious scum. I also don't like lenneths encouragement of lynches just leaving his votes on things and leaving but thats for another time.

In the end I'd suggest a blinkskater lynch. Lynch me first if you want, god knows the scum are going to try to take this opportunity to do so, but I like to think this game is easy to win now if no1s a retard.

-vote blinkskater
    Here It Is

45. ISO #2345

I have no reason to neither trust nor distrust anyone Except NumberTwo.
    The only info we know for certain is that we have 5 TPR claims, 7 Citizen claims, and a naz.
    I see people going after the 5 TPRs, which is the expected count, as scummish thing to do.
    What you think would scum go after? Fellow citizens? NO! They would try to bring mistrust amongst TPRs because that's the only REAL info available.
    You're playing like SovietLove atm I like that guy, and he's kinda good, but he can't find any lynch target because he always wants to have a confirmed lynch... Also it's now 6 TPRs. I have a VERY BIG scum read on blink, and now it's gone HUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUGE with naz's claim.

46. ISO #2346

47. ISO #2347

48. ISO #2348

49. ISO #2349

50. ISO #2350

Your using the fact that my my browser stays up and i cant keep up with reading the thread when im busy so that makes me scum?
    No no no, you log off the thread sometimes. You logged on without saying shit A LOT of times. Anyway. I must go off for a while, should be able to come back before going to bed.

I'M HUNGRYYYYY