S-FM 250 Spirits II - Page 46
Register

User Tag List

Page 46 of 63 FirstFirst ... 36 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 56 ... LastLast
Results 2,251 to 2,300 of 3145
  1. ISO #2251

Re: S-FM Spirits II

Quote Originally Posted by Light_Yagami View Post
    If We Wait Another Day To Lynch Town Will Loose This Game..
    Yep
    Quote Originally Posted by The Lawyer View Post
    Besides your lamp and your refridgerators, do you find anyone else suspicious?
    Quote Originally Posted by oliverz144 View Post
    it looks like many, e.g. MM and lag, suffered under the influence of paopan. However there is a victim: frinckles. He left the path of rationality and fully dived into the parallel reality of baby shark, king shark, and soviet union pizzas.
    Spoiler : The meaning of life :

2. ISO #2252

Quote Originally Posted by Numbertwo View Post
    if you are town then your lie almost cost us the game scv...

If i wasn't able to prove myself by healing efekann then i would be lynched today and then tomorrow you would probably be lynched and then the scums would have won the game.
    You Went Along With The Lie... I Wonder Why That Is?

3. ISO #2253

Quote Originally Posted by The Ultimate Despair View Post
    CALLING IT NOW!
    NAZ +SCV = SCUM TEAM!

@naz Claim a role? Only one without a claim.
    naz and Scv keep going on and on and on and on about that there has to be a scum amongst the TPRs. LITERALLY nothing else in their minds. (Gryl too a little)

But WHY? Why the tunnel vision that we must lynch one of 5 TPR claims when 5 TPRs is the expected count?

Even when Scvs vigi claim was IMPOSSIBLE - naz rejected even the thought that he might be lying. Nobody found it even a tad suspicious???

You are exactly right.
    1. If you just didn't so happen to have confirmed yourself by healing Efe, you would be dead now.
    2. Either you are confirmed or Efekann is Alpha, yet SCV+naz going after YOU even after all that??????????????????????

-vote naz
    Could also be a #2 + TuD team :P
    it looks like many, e.g. MM and lag, suffered under the influence of paopan. However there is a victim: frinckles. He left the path of rationality and fully dived into the parallel reality of baby shark, king shark, and soviet union pizzas.

4. ISO #2254

Quote Originally Posted by VolKov View Post
    Yes I'm here tuning in when I can and fully caught on everything. Scv is cit, both efe and scv lied about role for their own reasoning. Efe is susp to me, scv's reasoning makes sense. However anyone that lies and gets caught has plenty of time to come up with some bs story as to why.
    Based on info I've gathered I'm leaning towards efe and #2 being scum but for now I will
    -unvote

As for myself yesterday I was just getting into the story and background of whats happened and whats happening. I was pressured to give my role "citizen" and thought it'd be painfully obvious since I pretty much copied and pasted my role card ability to just be able to vote since this is my first game I spent a lot of time yesterday figuring out just navigating and working the forums properly (ie voting).
    I guess anyone can just say that though so it's up to you to decide. *Dicks out*
    O.O ok we need you to post more. Scv + blink + volkov scum team IMO

5. ISO #2255

Quote Originally Posted by Marshmallow Marshall View Post
    After what you just pointed out TuD

6. ISO #2256

Quote Originally Posted by naz View Post
    this is tru carry on my friend ):

but to reply to this:

TuD checked numbertwo last night and got it back as Not Spirit (i asked distorted, he said spirit means mafia or doc heal, and it was n1 so couldn't be doc heal)

so that means numbertwo is the alpha then, right? but the problem with THAT is that efe should have died last night then.

what the fucccccccccccc
    What? How can NumberTwo be alpha when he is confirmed to have either healed Efekann or Efekann ir Alpha?
    Quote Originally Posted by Gyrlander View Post
    It's pretty cut and clear: Someone is lying. However, who is?
    Why are you so convinced that someone is lying amongst the TPRs?
    Quote Originally Posted by Scvmurderer View Post
    one of our tprs is evil im certain of it. And blinks no role but tpr claim is kinda not helpful...
    You are certain of it. Great. But why?
    I don't see a logical reason to assume one of 5 TPRs is a scum unless naz finally decides to claim a role and we have 6 TPRs.

7. ISO #2257

Quote Originally Posted by blinkskater View Post
    Dah fuck?
    Is... Is that all you got to say? Like, the answer to the most critical post of the game is "Dah fuck?" Nahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh you're scum m8 lol

8. ISO #2258

9. ISO #2259

So the reason you guys want to lynch me is because one of my higher townreads claimed a night action to have happened and i believed him? I also want to say that I said at start of day we should get everybodys input first before we call it a day on #2... And the reason i havn't claimed yet was because I have no informations about anyone in question and it seemed clear we had an 50-50 shot To find a scum with the 2 lynches we had going. I hardclaim S H E R I F F
    Ok but why did you wait SO LONG before telling us that? Being busy IRL is not a reason, you lurked, you could just say "I AM SHERIFF" then log out...

10. ISO #2260

11. ISO #2261

Quote Originally Posted by Light_Yagami View Post
    Efe Always Trolls So Thats Not Enough To Convince Me. Coupled With The Lies Already Told Today It Makes Me Suspect More.
    Obviously you can't read efe. He doesn't troll the same way when he's scum or town.

12. ISO #2262

Oh wait did I really say Scv... kms I meant Yagami XD

13. ISO #2263

14. ISO #2264

*Unlocks Door* Walks Out Not Much New Information Has Been Given.. This Day Is Shot With Out The Right Person Hanging In The Might Oak In The Center Of The Community.. That Tree Is Over 150 Years Old. Many A Bag Guys Have Been Hung From It. Today , We Are Hunting The Wolves. And Wolves Are Quite The Cunning Creatures.

15. ISO #2265

townies do often lie if they have a good reason to for strategical purposes like the way SCV did I don't see what as a lie with scum intent, because it's deff pro town
    Just saying, if Efe is alpha and #2 is a wolf, Beta replaces Alpha when he dies. So why would he lie and risk to out BOTH of them, when he could just take Alpha's place?

16. ISO #2266

-vote marshmallow marshall
    Gonna put my vote here right now reason being i feel uneasy about your Doc claim i can deffinitly look into it if need be
    At least we'd see your thoughts heh? Right now you are putting a vote I cannot defend against because it has no substance, no matter.

17. ISO #2267

Then who are you pushing?
    Start with the only player without a role claim - naz.
    I want to know:
    1. her role
    2. why she completely rejected to see SCV as a liar when his claim was utterly impossible
    3. Why is she so determined to lynch one of TPR claims

18. ISO #2268

Quote Originally Posted by Numbertwo View Post
    wouldn't surprise me if scv is mafia and tomorrow he would go like ''im a citizen and i tried a dumb gamble, plx dont lynch me'' the way you all seem to worship him now makes me think that he would get away with it.
    It was a good strategy and I believe Scv.

IN SCV WE TRUST

19. ISO #2269

Start with the only player without a role claim - naz.
    I want to know:
    1. her role
    2. why she completely rejected to see SCV as a liar when his claim was utterly impossible
    3. Why is she so determined to lynch one of TPR claims

@naz role lw

20. ISO #2270

I prefer getting into TPRs too. Here's why: I trust TuD, I trust Scv (99%), and I trust myself, of course lol. Doesn't leave much people, huh?
    You too. Why you think there is a scum amongst 5 TPR claims in the first place?

I am asking for everyone to see reason in this matter...

21. ISO #2271

22. ISO #2272

i have not posted 1 single insult today "d2" and i was talking about selective reading at beginning of d2

this post was very unemotional so the fact that you're deflecting it off to emotion is just..wrong lol. the point of this post was to imply you're SCUM not that you're dumb, you do that just fine on your own lol (first insult of the day)

easy lynch sounds too easy to me, sounds like some shit going on in the smiths game. everything was RNG. anything is possible. i haven't even spent the day tunnel visioned on you today, because after this post i moved on to other people. i think its fair to jump on you and TuD while everyone is/was so focused on scv and numbertwo.

so YOU'RE the one wrapped up in emotion, because you hate my guts. i'm trying to solve this shit out.
    I actually had forgotten my post, so let it go XD

23. ISO #2273

24. ISO #2274

You too. Why you think there is a scum amongst 5 TPR claims in the first place?

I am asking for everyone to see reason in this matter...
    Because of the clusterfuck about night actions, because everyone got confused and I think someone ELSE than Scv was feeding it. And a lurking sheriff claim feels kinda off, especially with Blink's behavior.

25. ISO #2275

You do realize there is no counterclaim on his claim to have healed efekann, right?
    Wait... are you scum?
    He will just try to lynch Scv and is useless... we need a lynch today, so I say I could get behind that lynch if needed.

26. ISO #2276

27. ISO #2277

28. ISO #2278

What? How can NumberTwo be alpha when he is confirmed to have either healed Efekann or Efekann ir Alpha?

Why are you so convinced that someone is lying amongst the TPRs?

You are certain of it. Great. But why?
    I don't see a logical reason to assume one of 5 TPRs is a scum unless naz finally decides to claim a role and we have 6 TPRs.
    Fuck you're right lol... I'm a bit tired, sorry big day

NO MORE #2 LYNCH.

29. ISO #2279

30. ISO #2280

I have never seen so many ingenius posts from you in a row. Why now you think scv + blink, when scv is pushing for a blink lynch?
    Later I said kms I meant Yagami instead of Scv lol.

31. ISO #2281

+1000000000 scum points.
    -vote marshallow marshall
    Yay.

32. ISO #2282

33. ISO #2283

Yay.
    Listen, I said earlier it made no sense if it was a #2 + efe team... I'm just fucking tired XD had to work in emergency on a fucking big thing, now it's done but still, mentally tired.

34. ISO #2284

Quote Originally Posted by Lenneth View Post
    I am quite surprised. I am checking the forum every 2 or 3 hours and the forum is quite...quiet conpared to D1.
    IM ALSO SUS. blink is playing pubg instead of this. tud is silent. i keep refreshing too
    Quote Originally Posted by yzb25 View Post
    President Fielzanks walks up to his stage, preparing his n1 speech. In front of him, his two cronies MM and David stood. In front of him, his immaculately written n1 speech was prepared. 'Gentleman, what is the soul of capitalism?', he asked his small audience. 'Money?', MM guessed. 'Waifus?', David asked. 'No' Fielz replied, disappointed in his trash scumteam .
    Quote Originally Posted by aamirus View Post
    Naz would never forget the Chik-Fil-A Sauce

35. ISO #2285

36. ISO #2286

IM ALSO SUS. blink is playing pubg instead of this. tud is silent. i keep refreshing too
    AY. role lw? Also that's good to know... @blinkskater YOU HAVE BEEN OUTED get your ass here, if you dont want to play dont sign up!!!!!

37. ISO #2287

Because of the clusterfuck about night actions, because everyone got confused and I think someone ELSE than Scv was feeding it. And a lurking sheriff claim feels kinda off, especially with Blink's behavior.
    So you want to lynch one of 5 TPRs because everyone got confused?
    Is this where we are going now?

First you want to lynch #2 who is semi-confirmed because he might push for a scv lynch with you dont want, and now you say you want a tpr dead because everyone seemed to be confused? WTF???????????????????????????????????????

38. ISO #2288

He will just try to lynch Scv and is useless... we need a lynch today, so I say I could get behind that lynch if needed.
    You literally said few minutes ago that town has to lynch a scum or else they lose, now you want to lynch the most confirmed tpr because he might push for a scv lynch?

39. ISO #2289

First you want to lynch #2 who is semi-confirmed because he might push for a scv lynch with you dont want, and now you say you want a tpr dead because everyone seemed to be confused? WTF???????????????????????????????????????
    Because I think someone was in that bunch creating more confusion (Blink) and also because I trust you, and that I trust myself. Reduces lynch pool.

40. ISO #2290

It wouldn't confirm me though AAAAAAAAAAA lol what if me and gyr are on a scumteam
    i know thats what SUCCCCCSSSS AAAAAAA wat da FUCK DO I DO LOL QQ who should we LYNCH who gives us TELLS on teammates if scum >=oOOOOo
    President Fielzanks walks up to his stage, preparing his n1 speech. In front of him, his two cronies MM and David stood. In front of him, his immaculately written n1 speech was prepared. 'Gentleman, what is the soul of capitalism?', he asked his small audience. 'Money?', MM guessed. 'Waifus?', David asked. 'No' Fielz replied, disappointed in his trash scumteam .

41. ISO #2291

Not MIGHT push, IS pushing. IS tunneling. Hard. I don't want him dead though.

42. ISO #2292

Quote Originally Posted by Scvmurderer View Post
    TuD just spoke a lot lol
    shit lmao im still catching up, i just beat someone in a sc2 game : OOOO

43. ISO #2293

i know thats what SUCCCCCSSSS AAAAAAA wat da FUCK DO I DO LOL QQ who should we LYNCH who gives us TELLS on teammates if scum >=oOOOOo
    Pls don't read the posts before I explain myself, the ones in which I say to lynch #2... DONT CALL ME STUPID

44. ISO #2294

Because I think someone was in that bunch creating more confusion (Blink) and also because I trust you, and that I trust myself. Reduces lynch pool.
    Ohh really? When it is more than likely that all or or at least 3 out of 4 scums are amongst the citizens - how does lynching a TPR reduce the lynch pool?
    Might as well say - lynching anyone reduces the lynch pool...

45. ISO #2295

Ohh really? When it is more than likely that all or or at least 3 out of 4 scums are amongst the citizens - how does lynching a TPR reduce the lynch pool?
    Might as well say - lynching anyone reduces the lynch pool...
    You're telling me you trust blindly all the TPRs? Also notice how I'm a TPR +_+

46. ISO #2296

47. ISO #2297

Pls don't read the posts before I explain myself, the ones in which I say to lynch #2... DONT CALL ME STUPID
    Before the ones where I explain myself*

48. ISO #2298

Oh wait I just thought about it... @Numbertwo WANNA DOC CHAIN? ^^

49. ISO #2299

You're telling me you trust blindly all the TPRs? Also notice how I'm a TPR +_+
    I AM SAYING THAT IT IS 50% THAT ALL TPRS ARE LEGIT JUST DUE TO PROBABILITY!
    WHY ARE YOU SO DETERMINED TO LYNCH A TPR IS BEYOND ME

Because people got confused.
    Because #2 is pushing for a scv lynch.

What?

50. ISO #2300

CALLING IT NOW!
    NAZ +SCV = SCUM TEAM!

@naz Claim a role? Only one without a claim.
    naz and Scv keep going on and on and on and on about that there has to be a scum amongst the TPRs. LITERALLY nothing else in their minds. (Gryl too a little)

But WHY? Why the tunnel vision that we must lynch one of 5 TPR claims when 5 TPRs is the expected count?

Even when Scvs vigi claim was IMPOSSIBLE - naz rejected even the thought that he might be lying. Nobody found it even a tad suspicious???

You are exactly right.
    1. If you just didn't so happen to have confirmed yourself by healing Efe, you would be dead now.
    2. Either you are confirmed or Efekann is Alpha, yet SCV+naz going after YOU even after all that??????????????????????

-vote naz
    no, i've been going on and on about how there's a scum in the citizens, but there is def. some in the TPRs as well - OBVIOUSLY. THATS THE ONLY THINGS PEOPLE HAVE CLAIMED.
    i unvoted numbertwo a LONG TIME AGO and stopped pursing him, HELLO YOU just said i was going after you and mm, and i hounded blink and volkov as well - can you pay attention?

you also rejected the fact that others might be lying about their night actions - you ignored the possibility that numbertwo could have been NI, since you investigated him and he came back NS, thats exactly how the godfather wolf would have came out to you

if i haven't proved to you after all this that i'm town, i don't see how me hard claiming a role is going to change your mind