User Tag List

Page 10 of 35 FirstFirst ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 20 ... LastLast
  1. ISO #451

2. ISO #452

3. ISO #453

Re: S-FM Black Flag Nightless ll

Quote Originally Posted by Blinkykannn07 View Post
    When you log on and see 400 posts in 2 hours with a lot of useless banter
    So you're essentially telling people to cut the shitposting? I can agree with that, but I think we should have as much meaningful discussion as can be had. As long as we get 400 posts of meaningful content i'm okay with reading 400 posts.

And Rata is currently my top town read so i can agree with that. As for MM, I feel as if they've been trying to seem as if they were contributing to discussion but not actually contributing at all. It could just be in their nature to joke around a lot d1, but in my opinion it can be seen as a valid scumtell early.

And If Distorted is your top town read, why are you voting him? Is this some kind of inside joke i'm not informed of?

4. ISO #454

My stance is as follows:
    Distorted:town
    Rata and MM:townish (but i believe there may be one scum between the two)
    Ozy and Scv: semi townish
    Magand Marlax:semi scumish
    Arsonist: useless
    Soviet:afk
    Those opinions feel fake because they are a copy of post count order with MM and Distorted switching places. Though Arsonist is a bit higher too.

Though, mostly I have to agree. Rat and Disto feel like townies. MM feels the same as he did last game - a little off, but last game he was Townie so I'm going with that. Soviet afk, Mag and Arsonist useless, Marlax wants others to think in his place.

5. ISO #455

Quote Originally Posted by Marluxion View Post
    So you're essentially telling people to cut the shitposting? I can agree with that, but I think we should have as much meaningful discussion as can be had. As long as we get 400 posts of meaningful content i'm okay with reading 400 posts.

And Rata is currently my top town read so i can agree with that. As for MM, I feel as if they've been trying to seem as if they were contributing to discussion but not actually contributing at all. It could just be in their nature to joke around a lot d1, but in my opinion it can be seen as a valid scumtell early.

And If Distorted is your top town read, why are you voting him? Is this some kind of inside joke i'm not informed of?
    I agree 400 posts of meaning full of meaningful discussion YES and my inner personallity is conflicted on distorted at the moment so
    -vote unvote

6. ISO #456

7. ISO #457

8. ISO #458

9. ISO #459

10. ISO #460

11. ISO #461

---
    Quote Originally Posted by Magoroth View Post
    First
    Inno this guy!
    ---
    Guys, I’m saying this now: I won’t be able to fully participate until 12 or so PM. I apologize.
    It's ok, as long as you participate.
    ---
    -vote Scvmurderer
    Just a random vote, whatever.
    ---
    Yeah, I apologize. Typing very slowly atm since I am on my phone rofl.
    ---
    Actually
    -vote OzyWho
    -vote Magoroth

---
    I said I will have to go away at some point, likely within the next 30 minutes. I have school tomorrow.
    ---
    Damn. Your input so far was really valuable though. Whatever will we do without you.
    I am not a highlander lol
    I trust you.
    ---
    Efe and MM, whachu guys doing? Policy lynch?
    They are spamming for all I know.
    ---
    If we do not pressure vote in this setup, we will gain little information. We should pressure vote... just make sure that nobody goes beyond L2.
    .... moving on..
    ---
    Dunno, L1 is extremely risky. I see a scenario where only a townie would hammer someone in this setup, as no scum would risk exposing themselves like that.
    L1 on a scum = a different scum exposed though
    ---
    Finger of Suspicion
    Thanks for clarifying. INNO THIS MAN!
    ---
    Yeah, Scv, I was kind of thinking of you when I typed that post.
    So you wanted to bait SCV to hammer someone so he can get voted next day?
    ---
    Well, guys, I hope you have a good night. I am going to bed. Have fun
    Good night. Your contribution to society will never be forgotten!
    ---
    Good morning, gents. I am now fully prepared to participate in this game. I'm going to read all your posts and see what reads I can form thus far from them. Looks like I've got some catching up to do.
    GREAT! Can't wait!
    ---
    LMAO.

Why are you all voting up Distorted? He's not doing his usual shit where he's trying to manipulate people - he's not scum painted anyone yet. The only thing he did was to claim Crier, which is evidently impossible because there are no TPRs. I would name Distorted as Neutral or Town, given his posts thus far - he was incredibly 'helpful' last game and he was scum. The meta says he's town this time. How 'bout voting up some of those guys:

OzyWho
    Scvmurderer

Scv's comment that he will hammer anyone who gets to L1 irks me terribly.
    I agree, why are people voting distorted?
    ---
    I would like to hear more from OzyWho and Scvmurderer, but I think they're not on atm...
    Guess from whom I want to hear more.
    ---

12. ISO #462

13. ISO #463
    Ganelon

Quote Originally Posted by Marluxion View Post
    Why do you want to be lynched?

and with that, I'm going to bed. Try not to quickhammer anyone in the next 8 hours if you don't mind.
    WTF? Already off to bed?

14. ISO #464
    Ganelon

WTF? Already off to bed?
    +scum points to Marluxion

15. ISO #465

Quote Originally Posted by OzyWho View Post
    ---

Inno this guy!
    ---

---

Just a random vote, whatever.
    ---

---

-vote Magoroth

---

---
    Damn. Your input so far was really valuable though. Whatever will we do without you.

I trust you.
    ---

They are spamming for all I know.
    ---

.... moving on..
    ---

---

---

---

Good night. Your contribution to society will never be forgotten!
    ---

GREAT! Can't wait!
    ---

I agree, why are people voting distorted?
    ---

Guess from whom I want to hear more.
    ---
    Wow this post really strikes me mag looks really really scummy after this post I will be voting mag end of day unless something else changes this behavior is unacceptable and just emanates first time scum

16. ISO #466

Wow this post really strikes me mag looks really really scummy after this post I will be voting mag end of day unless something else changes this behavior is unacceptable and just emanates first time scum
    Hm, if he is scum, his defense of distorted will be noteworthy
    CHOO CHOO, THE DARK GOD CALLS THOSE RIGHTEOUS AND FAITHFUL! FLOCK TO THE DARK MESSIAHS ARMS!

17. ISO #467
    Ganelon

Quote Originally Posted by Marshmallow Marshall View Post
    Why L-2? If someone stupid hammers, he'll gain thousands FoS on him.
    This is the thing. If I were scum in this setup, I would hammer anyone. The guy who hammers is likely a town player, UNLESS the one getting hammered is a witch. In which case, the scum would def. be tempted to jump on the Lynch train to seem less suspicious.

18. ISO #468
    Ganelon

I would not hammer anyone** that post was meant to read

19. ISO #469
    Ganelon

This is the thing. If I were scum in this setup, I would hammer anyone. The guy who hammers is likely a town player, UNLESS the one getting hammered is a witch. In which case, the scum would def. be tempted to jump on the Lynch train to seem less suspicious.
    NVM. Just reread the setup. The scum lose if they are reduced to one member. Bussing would NOT occur.

20. ISO #470

21. ISO #471

not true if it's inevitable that said players getting lynched if he's scum scum will Hammer their own

22. ISO #472

NVM. Just reread the setup. The scum lose if they are reduced to one member. Bussing would NOT occur.
    Lol don't be so close-minded busing can and will most likely occur you can't rule that out in my mind your last few posts are just digging you deeper and deeper

23. ISO #473

Yea i will cone to distorteds defense if i believe him to be town any day of the week
    imo it's a bit early to be buddy-buddy with someone and distorted still rubs me the wrong way, even if the rest of y'all are getting town reads. Anyway, my point here is townreading someone is one thing, saying OMG THEY'RE SO TOWN (twice in a row, so it wasn't just one of you joking around, you both defended him at essentially the same time) seems like you're in a team and trying to keep your friend from having any suspicions brought upon him. It's way too early to have such a hard opinion on someone I feel.

24. ISO #474

Im not sure what acting overly lamest even means i said scum will usually to try and turn a helpfull townies words into scum words
    I thought it meant something like lame too, but it's an acronym and it's ironically what you did a minute ago. It means, "Look At Me I'm So Town"

25. ISO #475

@Blinkykannn07 @Distorted; @Marshmallow Marshall @Ratatoskr
    You guys are the active ones so far. Can you quickly tell your stance on things to put everyone up to speed?
    Distorted is acting odd to me, although I've never played fm with him. He's done nothing that makes me think he's strictly scum, by which I mean I'm not 100% convinced he's evil, but y'all have also done a bad job at alleviating my suspicions on him.

MM, likewise, I get a fairly positive vibe from. Seems like a townie but it's too early to tell. Attempts to convince me that he's evil have been about as successful as attempts to convince me that Distorted is good.

Blinkykannn07 lies, manipulates, plays word games to try to confuse town. Not a very good townie, if they're a townie at all.

SCV is just... scummy. He comes in and makes one liners about pulling down the hammer if the opportunity presents itself, accuses people of being scum with absolutely no reasoning whatsoever, just another one liner. I'm used to him spamming "LYNCHES FOR THE LYNCH GOD" and "CHOO CHOO" in the sc2 map, but this is a different type of shit post that adds nothing and only serves to hurt the town.

OzyWho and Marluxion are by far the strongest town reads I have. You both have done an amazing amount of work sleuthing and trying to figure things out in this landscape of extremely limited information.

Idk anything about Mogoroth, Soviet, or that other guy that Distorted thought I was trying to protect last night bc they were afk so far.

If I missed anyone, I'll say whatever I have to say about them when it's noticed.

26. ISO #476

Quote Originally Posted by Ratatoskr View Post
    y tho. what is the connection between us and them. I fail to follow your logic.
    Back. Reading starting.

The connection is that we seem to be linked, and Distorted is making up a link between me and Arsonist/Soviet_Love because I said don't lynch AFKs YET, and since we're linked you are linked with Arsonist/Soviet too. I know.
    Quote Originally Posted by The Lawyer View Post
    Besides your lamp and your refridgerators, do you find anyone else suspicious?
    Quote Originally Posted by oliverz144 View Post
    it looks like many, e.g. MM and lag, suffered under the influence of paopan. However there is a victim: frinckles. He left the path of rationality and fully dived into the parallel reality of baby shark, king shark, and soviet union pizzas.
    Spoiler : The meaning of life :

27. ISO #477

imo it's a bit early to be buddy-buddy with someone and distorted still rubs me the wrong way, even if the rest of y'all are getting town reads. Anyway, my point here is townreading someone is one thing, saying OMG THEY'RE SO TOWN (twice in a row, so it wasn't just one of you joking around, you both defended him at essentially the same time) seems like you're in a team and trying to keep your friend from having any suspicions brought upon him. It's way too early to have such a hard opinion on someone I feel.
    To be fair - Distorted plays like the opposite of how he usually plays and usually he is evil.
    This game he is the opposite of last game, so I trust that his alignmment is too.

28. ISO #478
    Ganelon

.... moving on..
    ---

---

---

---

Please tell me where I was trying to bait SCV into hammering someone. I would really like to know.

29. ISO #479

You honestly think if i was scum the first petson id defend while everyones shitposting is my scum ally?

30. ISO #480
    Ganelon

You honestly think if i was scum the first petson id defend while everyones shitposting is my scum ally?
    +1

31. ISO #481
    Ganelon

Distorted is acting odd to me, although I've never played fm with him. He's done nothing that makes me think he's strictly scum, by which I mean I'm not 100% convinced he's evil, but y'all have also done a bad job at alleviating my suspicions on him.

MM, likewise, I get a fairly positive vibe from. Seems like a townie but it's too early to tell. Attempts to convince me that he's evil have been about as successful as attempts to convince me that Distorted is good.

Blinkykannn07 lies, manipulates, plays word games to try to confuse town. Not a very good townie, if they're a townie at all.

SCV is just... scummy. He comes in and makes one liners about pulling down the hammer if the opportunity presents itself, accuses people of being scum with absolutely no reasoning whatsoever, just another one liner. I'm used to him spamming "LYNCHES FOR THE LYNCH GOD" and "CHOO CHOO" in the sc2 map, but this is a different type of shit post that adds nothing and only serves to hurt the town.

OzyWho and Marluxion are by far the strongest town reads I have. You both have done an amazing amount of work sleuthing and trying to figure things out in this landscape of extremely limited information.

Idk anything about Mogoroth, Soviet, or that other guy that Distorted thought I was trying to protect last night bc they were afk so far.

If I missed anyone, I'll say whatever I have to say about them when it's noticed.
    Very interesting post. You said that 'Blinkykannn07 lies, manipulates, plays word games to try to confuse town. Not a very good townie, if they're a townie at all.' Please elaborate.

32. ISO #482
    Ganelon

Blink and Distorted are friends, and it's pretty evident his playstyle has changed since last game - he's not accusing anyone just yet :P

33. ISO #483

Very interesting post. You said that 'Blinkykannn07 lies, manipulates, plays word games to try to confuse town. Not a very good townie, if they're a townie at all.' Please elaborate.
    I am a fucking townie and i have not done any lieing/manipulating, Rata is trying to throw shade at me becausae he probally thinks i would be an easy lynch based off peoples first thoughts, 2 ppl per one account, easy mislynch....

34. ISO #484
    Ganelon

I am a fucking townie and i have not done any lieing/manipulating, Rata is trying to throw shade at me becausae he probally thinks i would be an easy lynch based off peoples first thoughts, 2 ppl per one account, easy mislynch....
    That's what I'm saying.

35. ISO #485

I mean, I can take shit out of their own mouths. But first, take a look (or just recall you don't have to go back x amount of pages and find it again) that I called him out for defending distorted and he tried to play it off as a joke. That's literally, exactly what happened. But if you go back to that quote I posted from him, that he claimed was a joke. Literally, the next post underneath that was him saying essentially the same thing in a less joking manner. imo, both heads of the ***** spoke at the same time, both defending distorted, and he turned around and tried to claim it was a joke. I don't buy it, I simply don't.

Brb, gonna go pull the words out of his mouth.

36. ISO #486

Blink and Distorted are friends, and it's pretty evident his playstyle has changed since last game - he's not accusing anyone just yet :P
    I know how distortded plays better than anyone here and by no means am i saying he is 100% town I base my reads off of interactions with him and me believing that he is town because i have strong gut feelings that tell me he is

37. ISO #487

I got the feeling that I keep reading these kinds of posts from you. What is with that defensive mechanism of yours? You get defensive from almost nothing except when you feel to correct people by clarifying: "I wouldn't do x or y if I were evil, so I'm not."
    ---

Half of blinky is Efekann. Ever seen Efekann? That guy defined Efekann.

38. ISO #488

Quote Originally Posted by Distorted View Post
    Because after last game there will be a lack of trusting me - and it's the truth so I will insist it. even though every single person here will have the exact same claim haha
    Your play is not pro-town atm. A townie, out of Blinkykannn07 because he's... strange unique, won't try to confuse people with stupid "I'm town" when roles are simply "town" "scum". A townie won't WIFOM like a stupid saying he's town. An experienced townie (I consider you as experienced) won't jump on everything that could have a scum motivation, because every action, even the most pro-town, could be to gain town points or to setup lynches.
    You're not supposed, as a townie, to focus on last game and to give you some kind of immunity because you were scum many times before.

That being said, I remember Marluxion coming with a LAMIST accusation on Rata. why rata and not Distorted? He's constantly saying he's town.
    it looks like many, e.g. MM and lag, suffered under the influence of paopan. However there is a victim: frinckles. He left the path of rationality and fully dived into the parallel reality of baby shark, king shark, and soviet union pizzas.

39. ISO #489

I know how distortded plays better than anyone here and by no means am i saying he is 100% town I base my reads off of interactions with him and me believing that he is town because i have strong gut feelings that tell me he is
    No offense blink, but every game you read him as town he was scum :P you ain't better than me to read him lol. Look at last game :P

40. ISO #490

Quote Originally Posted by Arsonist View Post
    I live in +4.00 timezone, it's Wensday in my country.
    It seems like you don't sleep, yesterday i saw this game not started.
    Wednesday? Wensday doesn't exist. ;)

ALSO DON'T EDIT YOUR POSTS YOU FREAKING HERETIC!!!

41. ISO #491
    Ganelon

No offense blink, but every game you read him as town he was scum :P you ain't better than me to read him lol. Look at last game :P
    If Distorted were evil, he'd be coming up with a clever list of suspects and town reads and would be trying to paint someone as scum. Lo and behold, that has not happened yet. He didn't troll the last few games, remember? He was dead serious, and he wasn't randomly lynching at all. He started a lynch train almost immediately this game. META says he's town

42. ISO #492

Jeeezus guys. Fucking 400 posts and we are what? Like 6 hours into the game?
    Happy reading Happy reading, when most of it is casual chat or shitpost.
    Haven't even read through half of the posts yet but I could see 2 possible scum groups: mm+rat+scv or distorted+blinkefe.

200+ posts to read....
    Welcome to FM!! XD

43. ISO #493

To be fair - Distorted plays like the opposite of how he usually plays and usually he is evil.
    This game he is the opposite of last game, so I trust that his alignmment is too.
    That's true. But I still don't get the IM TOWN x100 posts.

44. ISO #494

Your play is not pro-town atm. A townie, out of Blinkykannn07 because he's... strange unique, won't try to confuse people with stupid "I'm town" when roles are simply "town" "scum". A townie won't WIFOM like a stupid saying he's town. An experienced townie (I consider you as experienced) won't jump on everything that could have a scum motivation, because every action, even the most pro-town, could be to gain town points or to setup lynches.
    You're not supposed, as a townie, to focus on last game and to give you some kind of immunity because you were scum many times before.

That being said, I remember Marluxion coming with a LAMIST accusation on Rata. why rata and not Distorted? He's constantly saying he's town.
    Maybe when you read me as town im scum and when i read distorted as town hes scum? So what is your read on me @Marshmallow Marshall

45. ISO #495

It's not even N1...
    Yea, agree.
    N1 won't happen... DID YOU EVEN READ THE TITLE OF THE GAME?!

46. ISO #496

Maybe when you read me as town im scum and when i read distorted as town hes scum? So what is your read on me @Marshmallow Marshall
    Must read more before stating that. If I forget to answer, remind me that.

47. ISO #497

Pepole just are post farmers, there's so much posts cuz FM games gives post count.

Farm posts farm!

Ok pepole, can you stop? I know 500 posts gives VIP status, but still, you don't support website, you don't deserve VIP status if you got it by post farming, because you don't supported website, you just spammed and shitposted in FM games.
    No, you don't get VIP for 500 posts lol. But this is utterly off-topic, what about you start reading and actually play now?

48. ISO #498

@Distorted
    I wouldn't mind lynching one the most inactive ones.
    However - I also wouldn't mind lynching MM just to reduce the fucking posting rate.

I have read through like 3/4 of the posts and to me Distorted and Rat feel like the most Townie.
    SCV feels suspicious af.
    MM+07 feel fishy, but not as fishy as all those inactives sadly.

MM is the only one with more posts than those two that I feel like are townies for sure.
    I wouldn't mind someone finding something against MM. reducing that massive posting rate might actually be GOOD for town overall.

Otherwise - at the moment I'm for either lynching SCV or MM or none.
    He's the top poster, I'm too lazy to read, LET'S LYNCH HIM!!! Really? Then you'll lynch me every fucking game. That's one of the most fishy arguments I've ever seen... What about we hear more from YOU?
    -vote OzyWho

I agree on Scv being fishy, but again it's his meta to always be the first lynch and flip town... so idk lol. Also we cannot lynch none, lynch is mandatory.

49. ISO #499

-vote Arsonist

Mostly only shitposts. Town doesn't need that.
    True dat. @Arsonist read and form reads on people, post things about the game, stop trolling. Thank you.

50. ISO #500

This game he is NOT spammy. I don't think he is any active in this game. That is so not SCV, which is why he feels... wrong.
    Exactly.