Register

User Tag List

Page 17 of 18 FirstFirst ... 7 13 14 15 16 17 18 LastLast
  1. ISO #801

2. ISO #802

3. ISO #803

Re: S-FM 245 Which Witch is Which? - GYRLANDER -

Quote Originally Posted by OzyWho View Post
    Btw, Distorted. I did most of Day1 avoid Mag because I was super confident that he is evil and I wanted to live to check him.
    And you caught up on that, that's pretty cool

Same as when I had no intention of finding the evil between the TPRs on Day2 because felt like a waste of effort. I don't know how you turned "this guy is lazy" to "this guy is evil" lol.
    Same as when it just so happen that I started advocating D2 abstain right after you attack soviet or smthng. You used every opportunity to scum-paint lol. Pretty impressive tbh.
    ty But yeah I saw the opportunity to discredit Soviet a bit, and also legitimately put some pressure (because even if i was town i would have played exactly as I did, maybe even a little more aggressive to really get info pouring out). But the timing of him noticing the thing on Noz and me (right when i started questioning you), then the timing of you calling for that "no vote" just kind of fell into place. Decided to run with the hard push on it, mainly because I saw Noz online and wanted to try to keep the momentum going. He signed off about 2 minutes BEFORE you were put on L-1, and I think he AFK auto signed out, so probably left 5-10 minutes before that even. I got nervous though he wasnt going to come back...... lol

But you literally called it by role, which is pretty impressive. Since I claimed TPR and he claimed Cit, u still put him as the consort and me as the GF, lol i really hope you decide to resign up for more of the set-ups!

4. ISO #804

Did you even read what I said about Distorted and check it?
    You falling for that spam thing... thats like following Hacker spam in SC2Maf for no reason. Can't get much more similar than that.
    Literally quote everything and just paint a possible scum motive. You dont notice that even after it is pointed out.

Ahh well. Can't blame anyone here. It was Distorted who well played, that's it.

gg no re though.
    This game is NOT for me lol. I like casual game. This is the opposite of casual game. This is so not for me lol
    GG it wasn't spam though lol, and it's hard not to fall in the paranoia. Plus, having 0 lynch freedom is really annoying. I'll remember that if I make a setup, starting super near of a double MYLO is bad. The removed citizen should've been there imo.

Magoroth, I look foward to play more games with you. It was very interesting same for you ozy

Now Distorted... really very well played. But I guess you realized I'm gonna be SUPER PARANOID IN EVERY GAME YOU'RE GONNA BE IN? You're too great at scum for your own good XD when you'll be town everyone will be like OH HE'S SCUM!! so yeaaah...
    Quote Originally Posted by The Lawyer View Post
    Besides your lamp and your refridgerators, do you find anyone else suspicious?
    Quote Originally Posted by oliverz144 View Post
    it looks like many, e.g. MM and lag, suffered under the influence of paopan. However there is a victim: frinckles. He left the path of rationality and fully dived into the parallel reality of baby shark, king shark, and soviet union pizzas.
    Spoiler : The meaning of life :

5. ISO #805

Quote Originally Posted by blinkskater View Post
    I blame distorted!
    Well played blink, you tried your best
    it looks like many, e.g. MM and lag, suffered under the influence of paopan. However there is a victim: frinckles. He left the path of rationality and fully dived into the parallel reality of baby shark, king shark, and soviet union pizzas.

6. ISO #806

Quote Originally Posted by Marshmallow Marshall View Post
    GG it wasn't spam though lol, and it's hard not to fall in the paranoia. Plus, having 0 lynch freedom is really annoying. I'll remember that if I make a setup, starting super near of a double MYLO is bad. The removed citizen should've been there imo.

Magoroth, I look foward to play more games with you. It was very interesting same for you ozy

Now Distorted... really very well played. But I guess you realized I'm gonna be SUPER PARANOID IN EVERY GAME YOU'RE GONNA BE IN? You're too great at scum for your own good XD when you'll be town everyone will be like OH HE'S SCUM!! so yeaaah...
    yeah....hopefully when i'm town I get a role I can easily confirm....... =( Trust me (maybe not the best wording), I thought of the repercussions while pushing that lynch... But what's the odds of me being scum next game?? So next game i'll be town!

7. ISO #807

you new people still have lots to learn

it was enjoyable to see your game end quickly (and also stop underestimating distorted)

and also distorted as good as the player he is he should deserve mvp because he managed to outsmart/convince others besides me once again

here are a few advises on how you should play against some of the people

Blinkskater:try baiting him for information if he denies it he is suspicious and most likely scum(its been tested many times)

Distorted:consider the fact that contributing doesnt make you instantly town role claim is enough distorted is a hard one to solve he even managed to fool me once aswell
    the best way to find the truth is calculating all possiblities of teaming and pressure him (there are more ways but i cannot risk revealing his weakness's)

Marshmallow Marshall:if he keeps people alive then he is town

Noz:this one might be a bit random and hasnt been tested yet but it seems that the more noz is ignorant the more he/she is town

Magoroth:i cant explain him since im using my instincts since he is playing too NORMAL

GL HF Next Time I Hope You Learned Your Lesson Well!
    I Like Ice Cream

8. ISO #808

Quote Originally Posted by Marshmallow Marshall View Post

i was fooled once by distorted too but it doesnt work anymore unless im thinking too linear because of lack of motivation
    I Like Ice Cream

9. ISO #809

Quote Originally Posted by Efekannn02 View Post

it was enjoyable to see your game end quickly (and also stop underestimating distorted)

and also distorted as good as the player he is he should deserve mvp because he managed to outsmart/convince others besides me once again

Blinkskater:try baiting him for information if he denies it he is suspicious and most likely scum(its been tested many times)

Distorted:consider the fact that contributing doesnt make you instantly town role claim is enough distorted is a hard one to solve he even managed to fool me once aswell
    the best way to find the truth is calculating all possiblities of teaming and pressure him (there are more ways but i cannot risk revealing his weakness's)

Noz:this one might be a bit random and hasnt been tested yet but it seems that the more noz is ignorant the more he/she is town

Magoroth:i cant explain him since im using my instincts since he is playing too NORMAL

these are actually, really accurate lol...

10. ISO #810

11. ISO #811

12. ISO #812

13. ISO #813

14. ISO #814

15. ISO #815

16. ISO #816

Quote Originally Posted by blinkskater View Post
    Meh i didnt get a chance to try lol it would have been nice idntou converted me
    you should had convinced the witches why it would had been better to kill someone else than yourself... but convincing others to not kill you is one of the hardest things to do alongside trying to get killed...

and thats because everybody is different...

just use the average things and hope that they are a normies
    I Like Ice Cream

17. ISO #817

18. ISO #818

I pointed out that Distorted stuck his neck out for Noz too Alas. Thought we'd almost gotten consensus on a Noz lynch, and then for some reason Mag and MM want to turbolynch. Boooo.

If we don't lynch, the next day we could ahve forced a correct lynch (only 2 cits, or only 2 TPR).

19. ISO #819

20. ISO #820

21. ISO #821

Noz won because of Distorted. Let's not beat around the bush. I am struggling to remember substantive Noz contributions. I can go back through and check I guess.

I know everyone's happy and congratulatory afterwards, but yeah just bc the games over my opinion on Noz's inactivity hasn't changed :P

22. ISO #822

Quote Originally Posted by Soviet_Love View Post
    Also, I tell people that I need to go because I have a class and everyone turbo-lynches someone when we still have 24 hours left? For shame. For shame.
    the people were just easy to convince for Turbo Lynching because THEY TRUST DISTORTED... BECAUSE OF HIS CONTRIBUTION!

and nobody realizes that TURBO LYNCHING IS A INDICATOR THAT WITCHES ARE VOTING!
    and btw CONTRIBUTION DOESNT MAKE YOU INSTA TOWN!
    I Like Ice Cream

23. ISO #823

Quote Originally Posted by Distorted View Post
    these are actually, really accurate lol...
    I told you he wasn't a retard...

24. ISO #824

25. ISO #825

26. ISO #826

27. ISO #827

At night chat Noz pointed out something to me that would have been fking GENIUS for him to say during the day.

He wanted to point out that only a Witch would know if they had a Judge, so they of course would want to line up a false lynch asap. @Noz_Bugz u got the skills and intelligence, you just need to get the time!!!

28. ISO #828

At night chat Noz pointed out something to me that would have been fking GENIUS for him to say during the day.

He wanted to point out that only a Witch would know if they had a Judge, so they of course would want to line up a false lynch asap. @Noz_Bugz u got the skills and intelligence, you just need to get the time!!!
    I don't think I'm good, I just use common sense and I don't read much into posts. I just perfer pointing out contradictions as I am a shit scumreader
    "I don't take advice from people less successful than me"
    ~Kanye West

29. ISO #829

i feel pretty strange right now (maybe of the music idk i should listen more of it when playing Forum Mafia ,its as fun as philosophy and listening to classical oh and im also gonna use , sometimes now to make it more easy to read. just like that,anyway if i were in this game i would had carried town to victory if the majority trusted me which is a mistake by itself sometimes, EVEN FOR THE EVILS ITS A MISTAKE!)
    I Like Ice Cream

30. ISO #830

tell me whats your opinion of me with activity?
    You're active but when you play you speak nonsense, gibberish, and gibbygoop. Tbh based on the last game I wouldn't want to play with you either lol. I'm sure I'm giving myself a great reputation over here.

31. ISO #831

Quote Originally Posted by Noz_Bugz View Post
    lol yeah, i def agree. I'll be sitting out of most games untill summer when I have more time. I def don't deserve this win.
    you were a good meatshield by that though

EMOTIONAL INSPIRATIONAL QUOTE HERE:what ever the result was you were a part of it even if you did nothing important

I Hate Talking Like That Anyway Time To Be Troll Again Because I Want To Go To Sleep Now :/
    I Like Ice Cream

32. ISO #832

You're active but when you play you speak nonsense, gibberish, and gibbygoop. Tbh based on the last game I wouldn't want to play with you either lol. I'm sure I'm giving myself a great reputation over here.
    Thats Pretty Egoistic Of You Right Now

MY GIBBERISH IS THE REASON WHY MY LEADS WORK WHEN PEOPLE LISTEN TO THEM!
    I Like Ice Cream

33. ISO #833

i cannot see any sense on that im not dumb too maybe i just couldnt get convinced when the majority does :/ im just TOO GOOD
    I Like Ice Cream

34. ISO #834

Honestly, I'll still be reading the games. Just not being in them as I don't have the time. Also fun fact I actually was playing board games last night, pandemic is fun and you should all get it if you have the money
    ~Kanye West

35. ISO #835

Honestly, I'll still be reading the games. Just not being in them as I don't have the time. Also fun fact I actually was playing board games last night, pandemic is fun and you should all get it if you have the money
    haha ive played pandemic II online - just google it, it's pretty fun. really hard though unless u start in a good spot and spread quickly.

36. ISO #836

nice suggestion but ill pass on that

Thanks anyway...

btw if you cant afford to read the game because of lack of time then just ask for a quick summary if people spread out fake information the active ones would find out and point it out and if they dont then its your fault of losing...

a nice advice to people like you is to try to comfirm by yourself someone to trust based on how they play
    I Like Ice Cream

37. ISO #837

38. ISO #838

39. ISO #839

I'm not in that list. 9/10!

----------
    Also, I tell people that I need to go because I have a class and everyone turbo-lynches someone when we still have 24 hours left? For shame. For shame.
    I feel like it's a devils joke to make them lynch the one person that kept telling a Day2 lynch is a bad idea.

Imagine if it was MM instead of GF.

@Marshmallow Marshall even knew there was a Consort so no Arsonist. He felt scummy to me because he was the one guy I kept telling that it's bad idea to turbo-lynch, but he wouldn't listen even though HE IS THE ONE TOWNIE WHO KNOWS THAT THERE IS NO ARSONIST. Talk about being lynch-happy...

40. ISO #840

41. ISO #841

I'm not in that list. 9/10!

----------

I feel like it's a devils joke to make them lynch the one person that kept telling a Day2 lynch is a bad idea.

Imagine if it was MM instead of GF.

@Marshmallow Marshall even knew there was a Consort so no Arsonist. He felt scummy to me because he was the one guy I kept telling that it's bad idea to turbo-lynch, but he wouldn't listen even though HE IS THE ONE TOWNIE WHO KNOWS THAT THERE IS NO ARSONIST. Talk about being lynch-happy...
    because you were irrevelent and not interesting enough at my sights to be a qualified for the list and i also know barely anything of you so im gonna use my instincts on you
    I Like Ice Cream

42. ISO #842

@ OzyWho ; All in all I think you are a great player, just need to keep your cool and format posts better. Also were you the one bringing up topics for discussion, if so that was a genius idea
    ~Kanye West

43. ISO #843

44. ISO #844

45. ISO #845

46. ISO #846

47. ISO #847

48. ISO #848

49. ISO #849

Pandemic? So you like cooperative games?

May I suggest Arkham Horror or Zombicide?

Fomr some semi-cooperative games, you should try:
    Betrayal at the House
    Battlestar Galactica
    Shadows Over Camelot

Battlestar Galactica has a nice mafia-like component of there being an informed minority and an uninformed majority, with the twist that external events happen and they need to occasionally work together (with the mafia-group trying to sabotage them subtly).

50. ISO #850

Pandemic? So you like cooperative games?

May I suggest Arkham Horror or Zombicide?

Fomr some semi-cooperative games, you should try:
    Betrayal at the House
    Battlestar Galactica
    Shadows Over Camelot

Battlestar Galactica has a nice mafia-like component of there being an informed minority and an uninformed majority, with the twist that external events happen and they need to occasionally work together (with the mafia-group trying to sabotage them subtly).
    I've played house on the hill. It's hard for the heroes to win imo unless the traitor los the amulet of ages. I've seen Shadows Over Camelot, I have Zombicide on my to buy list
    ~Kanye West