1. ISO #1651

Re: S-FM 203 Artificial Intelligence II

Quote Originally Posted by RLVG View Post
    I don't think that'd help lol.

Thanks for the offer though!
    Its better than this.

It got us back in track ladt time lol

Quote Originally Posted by Firebringer View Post
    Lynching paladin is like picking out the biggest guy in prison and trying to beat him up because he looks the toughest.He is the most townie person here and its really silly he [has a train on him], given the level of stupid on this wagon, should I be even surprised?

2. ISO #1652

Quote Originally Posted by ThePaladin View Post
    Most of thise reads are either

Not reasons ti read a person as that
    Or atrocious

Also lol the lurkers are town to you

Try agaain
    That took too long to type to try again.

Im sorry, "try agaain" is not registered in the log. Please insert not-lynch, and wait for D3 for help to arrive to solve the problem.
    I am indeed a female human. And I shall indeed prevail.

3. ISO #1653

Quote Originally Posted by Unknown1234 View Post
    Well, that mod-kill suggestion is really bad for two reasons:

1.)They are noob and are probably missing things.

2.) hypothetically Gyrlander or MattZed could be Vigilante, as they have not confirmed his claim.
    Mattzed came on and basically confirmed i believe

Also its a JOKEi

Lynching paladin is like picking out the biggest guy in prison and trying to beat him up because he looks the toughest.He is the most townie person here and its really silly he [has a train on him], given the level of stupid on this wagon, should I be even surprised?

4. ISO #1654

5. ISO #1655

Well, that mod-kill suggestion is really bad for two reasons:

1.)They are noob and are probably missing things.

2.) hypothetically Gyrlander or MattZed could be Vigilante, as they have not confirmed his claim.
    Gyrlander has had too many moments to counterclaim me with.

6. ISO #1656

Quote Originally Posted by Lolunicorn12358 View Post
    That took too long to type to try again.

Im sorry, "try agaain" is not registered in the log. Please insert not-lynch, and wait for D3 for help to arrive to solve the problem.
    Yes bwcause tyoing on mobile is bad is a reason to nit answet me...

7. ISO #1657

Mattzed came on and basically confirmed i believe

Also its a JOKEi
    I don't get your humour. "Hahaha mod-kill this noob hahaha"
    Quote Originally Posted by Mesk514 View Post
    1-I really and truly believe @Unknown1234 is town. He stuck by me when I needed him
    Quote Originally Posted by Gyrlander View Post
    Wow, this game was really easy. I just had to talk dumb shit to survive some days more. :P
    Quote Originally Posted by Mike View Post
    If sheriff cleared you honestly I would take him out of my town core and put him as scum.

8. ISO #1658

Anywho, when did RLVG get confirmed and how? Cause I must have skipped that.
    It went on for 8 pages, hoe di you miss it

He claimed vigi no one countered it
    Vigi shot banana
    He claims ti shot banana

Confirmed

9. ISO #1659

Quote Originally Posted by RLVG View Post
    Gyrlander has had too many moments to counterclaim me with.
    I'm not saying it's realistic, nor am I doubting your claim. But when does Gyrlander ever "try" ?
    1-I really and truly believe @Unknown1234 is town. He stuck by me when I needed him
    Wow, this game was really easy. I just had to talk dumb shit to survive some days more. :P
    If sheriff cleared you honestly I would take him out of my town core and put him as scum.

10. ISO #1660

I don't get your humour. "Hahaha mod-kill this noob hahaha"
    Which is why you arent in the fire rlvg paladin calix club

11. ISO #1661

12. ISO #1662

Which is why you arent in the fire rlvg paladin calix club
    I don't think Calix got it either, that's why she replaced out LMAO

13. ISO #1663

No, but lack of time is, and a good reason to distract you with an excuse. Haha... ha.... heh... ugh.
    This is half of why we are lynching you

14. ISO #1664

I don't think Calix got it either, that's why she replaced out LMAO
    You sont get the joke

15. ISO #1665

@Lolunicorn12358 How were Mesk's posts been beneficial?

How can "Uses logic and is smart" make you convinced that Unknown is town? What, scums are illogic and dumb? And, how doesn't these two qualificatives apply to Paladin?

Nothing Gyrlander's said "is scummy". Coming from the person who said scummy behaviors aren't a thing. Contradiction much?

Your read on Spruance isn't thought at all.

How has Mesk followed the most dominant town seeming roles? She's training me, while neither the Vigilante nor the Mayor voted me up.

Your reads just show that you really aren't following what's going on.

16. ISO #1666

RLVG, I fully blame you and garbGe mayor for mislynching if he flips town

Since apparently lynching unknown is impossible at this point
    -vote lolunicorn12358
    i blame you for tunneling already. unicorn is sadly that place where he can be either scum or poor town. but his lynch tells us quite some information.

17. ISO #1667

You sont get the joke
    Because it's not funny.

18. ISO #1668

In mafia wars 2 POD was scum i think and he basically did what unicorn did so.....

19. ISO #1669

Quote Originally Posted by Carrot Cake View Post
    i blame you for tunneling already. unicorn is sadly that place where he can be either scum or poor town. but his lynch tells us quite some information.
    No it doesn't LMAO What are you saying?

20. ISO #1670

Because it's not funny.
    Join site back in 2015 m8

21. ISO #1671

Quote Originally Posted by Never Unlucky View Post
    @Lolunicorn12358

Dude, I try. If I didn't do these things, then most of the forum would be in "null." The only people that wouldn't be would be RLVG being Probably Town and Carrot being Town.

22. ISO #1672

No it doesn't LMAO What are you saying?
    I agree with you for once

23. ISO #1673

Dude, I try. If I didn't do these things, then most of the forum would be in "null." The only people that wouldn't be would be RLVG being Probably Town and Carrot being Town.
    RLVG is PROBABLY town.

24. ISO #1674

25. ISO #1675

In mafia wars 2 POD was scum i think and he basically did what unicorn did so.....
    Nah, POD wasn't noob, he just said leads and Hi a bunch of times.

You also listened to PTB on his train about me and that turned out well. Don't compare players to other people that's a terrible strategy.

26. ISO #1676

Join site back in 2015 m8
    I was here in 2012 if that counts.

27. ISO #1677

Nah, POD wasn't noob, he just said leads and Hi a bunch of times.

You also listened to PTB on his train about me and that turned out well. Don't compare players to other people that's a terrible strategy.
    Thats my own fault for listening to meta arguments about 3 players i havent played with

28. ISO #1678

I was here in 2012 if that counts.
    It doesnt

29. ISO #1679

30. ISO #1680

RLVG is PROBABLY town.

Okay, you guys can stop with that. I understand your opinion. Lead me to where RLVG is completely confirmed. Maybe I just skipped the page?

Or is RLVG just widely suspected to be Vig? Hallo?

31. ISO #1681

32. ISO #1682

This player mash up is bad. We have the Triple Alliance, 3 noobs, 1 Spruance, 1 Gyrlander, 1 MESK, 1 afk MattZed, where is the normal player?

I've also sucked this game and left 'slips' everywhere. Then again it's my signature to get MIS lynched>night killed

33. ISO #1683

No, Unknown. I've read the ending of Day 1, and RLVG has hinted multiple times that he was in fact vigilante. For instance, he said that Banana was a better shot than she was a lynch.
    I don't know what your answering to lol, I never doubted his claim.

34. ISO #1684

Okay, you guys can stop with that. I understand your opinion. Lead me to where RLVG is completely confirmed. Maybe I just skipped the page?

general rule is that if he is not counter claimed he is the vigilante comfirmed.
    same goes for allot of roles.

35. ISO #1685

@Lolunicorn12358

dont take it to harsly since you are still quite new.
    when you are asked for reads try to give more. you just gave a skelington of your thoguts
    detail is what is needed. you need to say why you think x is scum and why y is town. or else what you post is worth basicaly nothing
    Seeing who wrote this post made he chuckle.

36. ISO #1686

Thats my own fault for listening to meta arguments about 3 players i havent played with
    But now you're using meta to compare POD to someone who has played twice last year?!?!?!

37. ISO #1687

Seeing who wrote this post made he chuckle.
    Shut up.

38. ISO #1688

39. ISO #1689

I demand answers or my vote is staying on you.
    OKAY...
    LETS RECAP

-I roleclaimed because you people said too
    That did nothing of course.
    -You laughed, told me to formulate reads or ill be lynched.
    -I made reads, reads that weren't too bad. It stated my opinion, and I fixed it to include everyone.
    -You told me to explain it.
    -I took way too much time trying to word proper answers as to why I thought what I thought.
    Because you people said I should do that too!

40. ISO #1690

I literally slready said it

41. ISO #1691

42. ISO #1692

im town comfirmed its different. no one needs to analais my posts because im already cofirmed town.
    Sorry we can still say your reasons are garbage

43. ISO #1693

@Lolunicorn12358 How were Mesk's posts been beneficial?

How can "Uses logic and is smart" make you convinced that Unknown is town? What, scums are illogic and dumb? And, how doesn't these two qualificatives apply to Paladin?

Nothing Gyrlander's said "is scummy". Coming from the person who said scummy behaviors aren't a thing. Contradiction much?

Your read on Spruance isn't thought at all.

How has Mesk followed the most dominant town seeming roles? She's training me, while neither the Vigilante nor the Mayor voted me up.

Those questions.

44. ISO #1694

It went on for 8 pages, hoe di you miss it

He claimed vigi no one countered it
    Vigi shot banana
    He claims ti shot banana

Confirmed
    Hrhrbdhdofjegywidjdnsjootjrnegshd

45. ISO #1695

You sound so mad. o_o
    The Douchebag play works for few people.

46. ISO #1696

general rule is that if he is not counter claimed he is the vigilante comfirmed.
    same goes for allot of roles.
    Yea sure whatever,
    I'm not calling him confirmed. He just roleclaimed, just like that, and hes confirmed?

47. ISO #1697

48. ISO #1698

Yea sure whatever,
    I'm not calling him confirmed. He just roleclaimed, just like that, and hes confirmed?
    day 2 post made by hosts. tells us that exe was killed by a vigilante.

this comfirms a town vigilante is in the game.

rlvg is the only person to claim it. no one has counter claimed.

this comfirms rlvg as town. as a read vigilante would of revealed and got him lynched.

49. ISO #1699

day 2 post made by hosts. tells us that exe was killed by a vigilante.

this comfirms a town vigilante is in the game.

rlvg is the only person to claim it. no one has counter claimed.

this comfirms rlvg as town. as a read vigilante would of revealed and got him lynched.
    Unless they are being AFK, if they havent made it to the forum around that time or something.

50. ISO #1700

[...]
    -I made reads, reads that weren't too bad. It stated my opinion, and I fixed it to include everyone.
    -You told me to explain it.
    -I took way too much time trying to word proper answers as to why I thought what I thought.
    Because you people said I should do that too!
    Reads don't mean much without explanations, it was only normal for us to ask you to explain them.
    As seen in my previous posts, your explanations had many slips, many loopholes.

And hey, I took some time to find the incoherences in your reads as well. This game has proved to be very complex, you have to take time to make your posts.