User Tag List

Page 31 of 55 FirstFirst ... 21 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 41 ... LastLast
Results 1,501 to 1,550 of 2743
  1. ISO #1501

2. ISO #1502

Re: S-FM 203 Artificial Intelligence II

Quote Originally Posted by Lolunicorn12358 View Post
    Cool!

I still don't much believe it, but that's okay.
    Did this guy just admit to not even bothering to read.

Check the spoiler genius

Quote Originally Posted by Firebringer View Post
    Lynching paladin is like picking out the biggest guy in prison and trying to beat him up because he looks the toughest.He is the most townie person here and its really silly he [has a train on him], given the level of stupid on this wagon, should I be even surprised?

3. ISO #1503

the only thing i have explictly claimed is being roleblocked

Lynching paladin is like picking out the biggest guy in prison and trying to beat him up because he looks the toughest.He is the most townie person here and its really silly he [has a train on him], given the level of stupid on this wagon, should I be even surprised?

4. ISO #1504

Quote Originally Posted by Unknown1234 View Post
    But see, this is what will happen.

Giving a look at where the votes are currently, and judging by who is what and who is confirmed, there likely won't be enough votes on ThePaladin. RLVG and Carrot Cake + 3 mafias = 5, 11-5=6. So unless all 6 remaining remaining towns agree on lynching ThePaladin, there won't be anyone dying. The only reason I suggest me is for two reasons:

[...].
    You're suggesting yourself that Paladin isn't an Ultron. Slip.

5. ISO #1505

LMAO, I can't believe you took the "as well" as if I was talking about myself. I was talking about the two people that practically ignore everything I say.

You pick the two noobs to give reads on, wow. Explain your town reads. I'm not impressed seeing a "gut feeling" read ether.

No. I thought RLVG could be scum when he claimed I lied about my night action because that was bullshot. Before that I said that RLVG COULD be scum based on his interactions with pre-flip associations (I also said I'd re-read if ThePaladin flipped scum, so nice job there) my thedougler read was based on 4 pages, I sucked at the beginning, sure. I know that my thedougler read was wrong. That's the only time I've been wrong, and the difference between us is that I make enough of an opinion to be wrong. Where have you been? Sitting around waiting to call someone stupid. Nice work detective.

The reason you didn't board ThePaladin train is why I am linking you with him, I read you both scum for separate reasons but when I connect them together it makes sense. You just proved my point. You didn't have any valid reasoning on Banana btw, and your reasoning on mine was shit. Carrot Cake played really dumb so of course everyone would vote him.

Why would I want to defend myself and argue with others? This entire game those 3 have been set on lynching me, and everything I say/do is ignored or considered a 'slip.' So tell me why I should be more defensive then, id rather spend my time saying why I think people are scummy before I die then waste my time saying "this person is scummier then me though"

You can't assume I'm Carrot Cake v2 and then say I 'slipped' that's another reason you are highly scummy. You are trying to shape it so there is a logical excuse when I flip town, but towns don't 'slip' so you actually just contradicted myself.
    I was supposed to guess? If you taught me something, Unknown, it's that guessing isn't the way to play Mafia. Just check your previous reads. Lol.
    Still, my point stands. You rarely answer questions, and when you do, you reply with other questions.

Uhm... I'm the newest player in here. Unicron's played 2 games before, Spruance has played some games before as he said he sometimes claims citizen. Sooooooooooooooooo, your argument is invalid. If anything, you're arguing against yourself as you're the one who's picking on the noob.

Mesk is the only remaining hard town read I have, and I've explained this read before. I'm not hard-town-reading Paladin as you think I am. I'm holding a reserve because I find him to be manipulative and somewhat hypocritical.

And what's the reason I didn't board the paladin train, detective Carrot?

Yet again answering with questions.

More and more thinking you're just another Carrot Cake town. You slip, but act as town.

6. ISO #1506

Hello and welcome to Claimed Roles with special guest Comic Sans!

Carrot Cake- 1UP! +35877 Mayor
    Mattzed-
    RLVG- ?Vig (Ya see, idk)
    Unknown1234- Doctor
    Mesk- Citizen
    Never Unlucky-
    Grylander-
    ThePaladin- Um, +1 ult
    Firebringer-
    Spruance-
    Lolunicorn12358- You thought I would RC?! Pahaha
    I am indeed a female human. And I shall indeed prevail.

7. ISO #1507

The site is lagging extremely for me right now.

8. ISO #1508

Quote Originally Posted by RLVG View Post
    So... Shall we poke Spruance?
    To which ThePaladin responded:
    Quote Originally Posted by ThePaladin View Post
    I still scum read unknown. He's not confirmed and he slipped.
    Add this to why I don't town-read ThePaladin. I hard-scum-read Spruance, and I can sort of see ThePaladin defending him. Paladin is leading most discussions and rarely talks about Spruance. Take note of this, boys.

9. ISO #1509

10. ISO #1510

Quote Originally Posted by Never Unlucky View Post
    @RLVG Why are you reading me half-scum?
    You see a lot of half scum reads and you question your own instead of the others? That's quite "me" right there, so... Added suspicion as to why it matters.

I don't care if this get's me killed, LMAO.
    Such apathy, much anti-town, wow

Quote Originally Posted by Mesk514 View Post
    I TRUST UNKNOWN WITH MY LIFE AND IF THIS IS THE BEGINNERS GAME AGAIN WELL THAN FUCK ME! BUT SERIOUS I ALREAY SAID WHAT I AM AND I WILL DEFEND UBKNOWN TIL YOU RUN A TRAIN ON ME OR WHOEVER THE FUCK THE VIGI IS BUSTS A FUCKING CAP IN MY ASS WHICH BY THE WAY WOULD BE A TOTAL WASTE, KILL NEVER UNLUCKY
    Ditto.
    SENPAI NOTICES MESK

Okay, reading through the 72 friggin pages you people left me to read, and so far, it looks to me like its RLVG and Carrot being scummy, with Paladin, our probable Ultron, at the center. Thats why they are doing that, they see me as less a threat, and at the point i am at in the discussion there are 5 rather active players, (3 of which the scum) and you threaten them w/ intelligence. Yup, I logiced it.
    At this point, I think even Scum wants to kill Unicorn and would not prevent a Vigi from policy shooting Unicorn lol.

Quote Originally Posted by Mesk514 View Post
    I was told I was Princess. One day I got tired of being a Princess. Then I moved away and i became a Normal Citizen.
    Did you just claim Citizen?

Quote Originally Posted by MattZed View Post
    Oy, how many posts is Calix making me read by replacing out due to inactivity. She's the most active poster on this forum and can't show up for a game.

How do I put this, @Calix ....

Shame.

Shame.

Shame.

*rings bell*
    I quote this in full glory just to further antagonize Calix. :troll:

Believe it or not, Mesk voting strenghtened the town-read I had on her. She's trying to pressure people, and I can respect that. Also, she hasn't scumslipped like you have, I wouldn't support a Mesk lynch, but I'd support seeing you lynched.
    Doesn't it make them more scummy on the illogical buddying?

The irony.
    Lol, you're a player who can't see gambits. Even Paladin gave a full version as to why this made perfect sense.
    I'm Un-CC'd.

Quote Originally Posted by Carrot Cake View Post
    I accused you of being scum and you blanked me. so I SC read you further.
    the stubirn town are to stoborn to not argue with each other and vote or even pressure scum.
    This isn't how Mafia works. "You must be pressured because I think you're scum" with zero proper explanation, coming from the person who is all nazi like "You got a 100% scum read on someone, now focus on someone else and don't lynch the scummy player or convince them".

Anywho, gimme a good reason to vote Grylander and I shall. I always follow the mayors vote when I am confused in Town Of Salem, but this is smaller.
    Don't you fucking dare compare this to SC2 Arcade Mafia Map, or Town of Salem, this is infinitely larger and longer by a huge margain.

Hey that helped me too now I have a players list
    You didn't bother with a player list before?

There.
    He was joking. "NOT REALLY"
    Misrep.

all 3 Scum are in the following:
    3. Firebringer
    5. Spruance
    6. Calix/matzed
    8. Lolunicorn12358
    9. Gyrlander
    10. Never Unlucky
    Just to tinfoil this, why is Paladin town and why can't he be a possible scum?

it called mafia.
    You know Mafia, but you're shit at mafia theory lol.

@Lolunicorn12358

get voting or become voted. i dont know how inexperianced you are but by the sounds of it you are unsure and its a norm for newb scum to avoid voting.
    Unicorn has been in about 5 games here from my knowledge, there could be more.
    Just a year break or something.

Still, "get voting or become voted", is this policy or?

grylander?!
    Freudian slip? Are you someone else than Unicorn?

paladin is town. shown town intentions. his last will should be enough information to show how he is town.
    So Paladin is Town based on his Last Will that you do not have access to and if he flips, if he is scum then he's a town-scum because of his last will?
    I don't even.

Or anyone else? I haven't seen too much a reason for the people you are looking towards. I think Paladin, or maybe RLVG
    Seriously, can we policy Unicorn? No offense, a huge waste of space here right now.

DO YO NOT UNDERSTAND HOW MAFIA WORK?

11. ISO #1511

"Lol, you're a player who can't see gambits. Even Paladin gave a full version as to why this made perfect sense. I'm Un-CC'd."

It makes perfect sense, never said the opposite. I just found it ironic that you claimed either lookout or detective not to get witched and you turn out being vigilante, the role witches love the most.
    Misrep.

12. ISO #1512

"Lol, you're a player who can't see gambits. Even Paladin gave a full version as to why this made perfect sense. I'm Un-CC'd."

It makes perfect sense, never said the opposite. I just found it ironic that you claimed either lookout or detective not to get witched and you turn out being vigilante, the role witches love the most.
    Misrep.
    I misread leading to a misrep, I'll take that back.

I'm bad at irony.

13. ISO #1513

14. ISO #1514

If Unicorn is Town, the scum will avoid killing Unicorn due to how much of a hinderance of the Town that Unicorn is. Unicorn doesn't contribute, doesn't read, doesn't properly vote, sheeps the wrong people, questions logic in a horrific and bad way and overall isn't a player I'd trust to have in the end-game.

For this, I request a mandatory Policy lynch on Unicorn.

If Unicorn is scum, yay, we got a scum down.

-vote Lolunicorn12358

15. ISO #1515

so this is the plan if you are gooing to be stupid

lynch unknown because scum might of no killed and its impossible that he might be doctor
    when he flips town
    lynch mesk because scum might of no killed and impossible to be healed by dead doctor
    when she flips town
    lynch paladin because obviously since he was wrong about those two he must be scum who was roleblocked.
    when he flips town
    lynch rvlg because after all this time he has been fake claiing vigi because the real vigi is a fish that cant type.

after that it should be game over and scum win.

good plan. focus 100% of tunneled mistakes and dont bother trying to find scum. because it is apparently impossible for unknown to be doctor and paladin to be town.

i am fine with going with this plan. it is gamethrowing in my eyes because they are town. but because there is always some way which they are not town i can vote them up.

16. ISO #1516

17. ISO #1517

Quote Originally Posted by RLVG View Post
    If Unicorn is Town, the scum will avoid killing Unicorn due to how much of a hinderance of the Town that Unicorn is. Unicorn doesn't contribute, doesn't read, doesn't properly vote, sheeps the wrong people, questions logic in a horrific and bad way and overall isn't a player I'd trust to have in the end-game.

For this, I request a mandatory Policy lynch on Unicorn.

If Unicorn is scum, yay, we got a scum down.

-vote Lolunicorn12358
    i am completly happy with this
    -vote Lolunicorn12358

unicorn refuses to try and find scum. and seems to only want to vote them if there is 100% no chance they are town aka comfirmed scum.

im sorry if i rage a lot i am big time pissed at some of the attutudes people have had. and what them issues have caused.

18. ISO #1518

19. ISO #1519

so this is the plan if you are gooing to be stupid

lynch unknown because scum might of no killed and its impossible that he might be doctor
    when he flips town
    lynch mesk because scum might of no killed and impossible to be healed by dead doctor
    when she flips town
    lynch paladin because obviously since he was wrong about those two he must be scum who was roleblocked.
    when he flips town
    lynch rvlg because after all this time he has been fake claiing vigi because the real vigi is a fish that cant type.

after that it should be game over and scum win.

good plan. focus 100% of tunneled mistakes and dont bother trying to find scum. because it is apparently impossible for unknown to be doctor and paladin to be town.

i am fine with going with this plan. it is gamethrowing in my eyes because they are town. but because there is always some way which they are not town i can vote them up.
    Lol. We're not saying that it's impossible for them to be town, we're saying it's possible they could be scum. They are not at all confirmed, you can't account them as town.

You have to be trolling. Please tell me you are.

20. ISO #1520

21. ISO #1521

Add this to why I don't town-read ThePaladin. I hard-scum-read Spruance, and I can sort of see ThePaladin defending him. Paladin is leading most discussions and rarely talks about Spruance. Take note of this, boys.
    Did you even read day 1? lmao

22. ISO #1522

Well I don't think hes town, and I don't think you are scum, therefore I shall not vote you... yet.
    This is a weird post but he refuses to vote someone he thinks is town with a train on him.

Or anyone else? I haven't seen too much a reason for the people you are looking towards. I think Paladin, or maybe RLVG
    RLVG claimed vigi and unicorn still doesn't believe him?

So are we trying to do a full roleclaim, or are we just spouting about as the feeling passes? I mean, unknown was pressured, but like Mesk just kinda put it out there.
    Seemingly against roleclaiming and doesn't want to be the last to do so.

Normally I wouldn't vote unicorn just because I don't understand him, but since mayor and a confirmed town are voting him we know the train isn't influenced by scum.

-vote Lolunicorn12358

23. ISO #1523

I still read spruance as scum.
    I pushed him for 90percent of dayq

Scumslip > scumread

24. ISO #1524

Day1, typing on phone

25. ISO #1525

Quote Originally Posted by MattZed View Post
    Why did I agree to do this...

@Orpz , can I get a link to D2 start?
    It has been added to the OP.
    Spoiler : Orpz FM History :

FM17 - Won, FM18 - Won, FM19 - Won ,FM20 - Loss, FM21 - Won, MVP, FM22 - Host Canceled, FM23 - Won, FM24 - Hosted, FM25 - Won, FM26 - Loss

26. ISO #1526

Why are we policy lynching when we have a guy who scumslipped by claiming to have a lead on impossible information

FFS.

Lynch the scumslip over the scumread

Also it would be an easy claim for scun to claim doctor when it is unconfirmable if mafia shot and healed versus no shooting then claiming pseudo confirmed doc

27. ISO #1527

Unicorn is scummy as hell for obly sheeping and acting like he doesnt even know the basics of how to play such as not knowing the playerlist

But acumslip is greater than purely scumread which isgreater than policy

28. ISO #1528

Also since no one is going to confirm rbing ne when we mass roleclaimed(i still havennt)

I think its fair to assume we have a consort

29. ISO #1529

Geez people...
    I would Role claim but I don't think it'll matter. Allow me to explain myself as calmly as possible in my situation.

I AM TRYING TO FORUM MAFIA AND I JUST SUCK AT VIDEO GAMES ITS MY FIRST GAME IN PROBABLY OVER A YEAR I AM STILL FIGURING OUT HOW TO DO THIS I AM A TOWN AND YOU PEOPLE EVEN SAID THEY PROB WONT KILL ME SO HERE I AM THE TOWN THAT WILL SURVIVE! If you people would just ANSWER my QUESTIONS and LET ME TRY then Ill LEARN VERY QUICKLY I'm SURE, if I can JUST get a CHANCE to figure out how to judge who is LYING and when someone MESSES UP and THAT KINDA CRAP, OKAY?

Thank you.

30. ISO #1530

Given all the claims, confirmedtown , slips, and hard reada everyone seems to have.

We shouldnt be lynching based on policy, lynch on reads andor slips,

31. ISO #1531

Unicorn playing bad or being bad at a game you signed up for does not excuse scummy behavoir. This applies to any psychological game not jsut mafia

32. ISO #1532

Unicorn playing bad or being bad at a game you signed up for does not excuse scummy behavoir. This applies to any psychological game not jsut mafia
    But the thing is, there isn't scummy behavior. Multiple people SAID that. I'm just a potential policy lynch. And I can see why, but I was not given a chance to figure it out. It's D2, can we not do this?

33. ISO #1533

Why are we policy lynching when we have a guy who scumslipped by claiming to have a lead on impossible information

FFS.

Lynch the scumslip over the scumread

Also it would be an easy claim for scun to claim doctor when it is unconfirmable if mafia shot and healed versus no shooting then claiming pseudo confirmed doc
    the impossible information is also impossible for Scum this is no alignment indicator. stop tunneling on shit points. there are more Scum out there so focus on them.

34. ISO #1534

the impossible information is also impossible for Scum this is no alignment indicator. stop tunneling on shit points. there are more Scum out there so focus on them.
    Learn to play.

Scum get rp names
    We dont
    He slipped by claiming to know an rp name
    Forgot that town dont know

35. ISO #1535

We dont base scumslips off of a scum wouldnt scunslip cause thats dumb. Its a slip fir a reason

36. ISO #1536

37. ISO #1537

6There is NO REASON a town would ma ke a claim that they could somehow figure out or narrow down to know impossible information

Seriously this mayor wtf orpZ

38. ISO #1538

Learn to play.

Scum get rp names
    We dont
    He slipped by claiming to know an rp name
    Forgot that town dont know
    because he himself is a trp and he felt fairly certain he would end up as javis. you are tunneling on the worst points ever seen. Refusing to look elsewhere.

39. ISO #1539

40. ISO #1540

Even if you dont believe the slip he has behaved scumily elsewhere

Such as trying ti get vites.. Typing on phone acnt repeat argume,t again

41. ISO #1541

what will you do when he flips doctor? paladin.
    If he does, i will say whelp this town is dumb for making a claim of scunslip

What would I do if a guy claimed to know about an anon chat between scun then flipped town

Same thing

42. ISO #1542

But the thing is, there isn't scummy behavior. Multiple people SAID that. I'm just a potential policy lynch. And I can see why, but I was not given a chance to figure it out. It's D2, can we not do this?
    There is a scummy behavior. It goes into policy lynching.

43. ISO #1543

Unicorn is bei,g dumb

What if he flips town what will you do.

Garbage argument is garbage

44. ISO #1544

There is a scummy behavior. It goes into policy lynching.
    Pretty sure I sae someone say they were doing this becuase of policy, mightve been spruance, thats what i was talking about

45. ISO #1545

I could perfectly see unknown being a consort (since no one will verify my claim)who told scum not to kill and claimed doc cause of it

46. ISO #1546

47. ISO #1547

It would make sense since he pushed me so hard on mw being scum cause of my rb claim earlier

48. ISO #1548

49. ISO #1549

paladin you are not getting unknown today. focus on the other two scum.
    I can lynch unknown mesk or unicorn today

Why do you care if I am stating ehy I scunread a guy outside of the slip(which apparebtly you dont understand what a slip is)

50. ISO #1550

On a sidenote

Unicorn you are at l2 roleclaim