S-FM 290: Standoff (8P) - Page 8
Register

User Tag List

Page 8 of 13 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 ... LastLast
  1. ISO #351

2. ISO #352

Re: S-FM Standoff (8P)

I'm going to go get some food so I'll post a summary for others joining back in:

I am a town power role, the most powerful forum mafia role ever invented.

MM gave me a "gun" last night. Yes, I received feedback that I got a gun.

Efe claims MM is a bartender. Bartenders can give fake feedback of their choice.

Bartender can be town aligned, but doing what MM did would be inherently anti-town if this were the case.

Meaning MM is a Mafia bartender.

MM knows giving me a gun would be a good way of confirming himself. Until Efe said he was Bartender.

So, from my point of view as a town member, we must lynch MM.

If MM is scum, awesome. One down. GL D3.

If MM is town, the gun is real or he's a big silly person and fucked us.

If MM is town and the gun is real, guess what? I shoot Efe and he explodes into a big cloud of confetti and town can avoid losing another day.

The lynch is in MM or Efe and fmpov MM is the ideal lynch.

If I'm scum, you'd all be fucked anyway but you can townread me this time.
    -------------

Oh and Huey is defending MM hardcore for some reason. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

3. ISO #353

4. ISO #354

Quote Originally Posted by Frinckles View Post
    I'm going to go get some food so I'll post a summary for others joining back in:

Efe claims MM is a bartender. Bartenders can give fake feedback of their choice.

Bartender can be town aligned, but doing what MM did would be inherently anti-town if this were the case.

MM knows giving me a gun would be a good way of confirming himself. Until Efe said he was Bartender.

If MM is town and the gun is real, guess what? I shoot Efe and he explodes into a big cloud of confetti and town can avoid losing another day.

-------------

CLAIM YOUR GODDAMN ROLE ALREADY!
    NEGLECTION = SCUM
    I Like Ice Cream

5. ISO #355

6. ISO #356

-------------

'If in scum your all fucked anyway, dont vote me because my ploy is massive and if it fails it puts my teammate in a bad position but dont vote me cause then i will win the game!'
    Is what that last line said.

I aint falling for this ploy.
    Share Our Wealth, for not Sharing the wealth leaves the risk of dying when the communist arrive, and we dont want communist now do we.

7. ISO #357

8. ISO #358

9. ISO #359

10. ISO #360

Quote Originally Posted by Huey The Long View Post
    'If in scum your all fucked anyway, dont vote me because my ploy is massive and if it fails it puts my teammate in a bad position but dont vote me cause then i will win the game!'
    Is what that last line said.

I aint falling for this ploy.
    If you're trying to lynch me, you're not playing optimally from a town perspective in any way.

Efe is scum or MM is scum.

11. ISO #361

Right now my feelings is the Scumteam is Frinckles/Light or Frinckles/Lawyer. who the second one is wouldnt matter too much right now, really we would need to lynch frinckles or else we lose.
    If Frinckles is alive then:

1 scum 4 town
    turns into 1 scum 2 town and then all it takes is a wrong lynch.

If we lynch Frinckles it goes to 1 Scum, 3 Town which gives us more opportunity to win.
    Yeah Well Im Not Scum.. So There Is That.. And There Is No Promise Of 3 TPRs.. So It Really Boils Down Between The Lawyer And Efe If We Are All Being Real Here And If There Were Only 3 Cits Would Make Me The Last Cit..

12. ISO #362

13. ISO #363

Quote Originally Posted by Efekannn02 View Post
    I want an explanation why MM came out as Drug Dealer and why Freakingless out of a sudden claims he didnt give MM a gun
    Bus driver would be my best bet as to why MM came out as a Drug Dealer.
    Frinckles is a scummy boi making a big ploy is what im thinking
    Share Our Wealth, for not Sharing the wealth leaves the risk of dying when the communist arrive, and we dont want communist now do we.

14. ISO #364

15. ISO #365

16. ISO #366

17. ISO #367

18. ISO #368

19. ISO #369

20. ISO #370

21. ISO #371

22. ISO #372

23. ISO #373

24. ISO #374

25. ISO #375

Quote Originally Posted by Light_Yagami View Post
    Yeah Well Im Not Scum.. So There Is That.. And There Is No Promise Of 3 TPRs.. So It Really Boils Down Between The Lawyer And Efe If We Are All Being Real Here And If There Were Only 3 Cits Would Make Me The Last Cit..
    We have 4 TPR claims between myself, MM, Frinck and Efe. I think we have 3 cits and 3 TPRS. So Efe is town, Im town so MM or Frinck is scum. Frinckles false claimed twice, could have a gun and is trying to lead us to vote MM so hard that i can only think he is scum.

26. ISO #376

Good question.

1 his hinting.
    2 his claim
    3 scout seeing him
    His claim came wayyyy after your false claim. also didnt i say i saw him visit you after your claim?

27. ISO #377

We have 4 TPR claims between myself, MM, Frinck and Efe. I think we have 3 cits and 3 TPRS. So Efe is town, Im town so MM or Frinck is scum. Frinckles false claimed twice, could have a gun and is trying to lead us to vote MM so hard that i can only think he is scum.
    Me having a gun means nothing in Mylo. Who is scum between MM and Efe? Literally nothing else matters

28. ISO #378

29. ISO #379

30. ISO #380

31. ISO #381

32. ISO #382

33. ISO #383

so post #195 was my claim and then yours came after so i am wrong on that front, still he didnt claim till a long time after. And i really dont understand why any town would do 2 false claims. Like the citizen one i can understand but false claiming a TPR is just real scummy.

34. ISO #384

35. ISO #385

so post #195 was my claim and then yours came after so i am wrong on that front, still he didnt claim till a long time after. And i really dont understand why any town would do 2 false claims. Like the citizen one i can understand but false claiming a TPR is just real scummy.
    Fake claims were to roleswap with MM, but hes scum from Efes pov. So we lynch him and if hes town i shoot mm

36. ISO #386

37. ISO #387

38. ISO #388

Me having a gun means nothing in Mylo. Who is scum between MM and Efe? Literally nothing else matters
    This is patently wrong, if you have a gun and we lynch a town then you, the scum, win because its 2 vs 2 tommorow and scum wins ties,

39. ISO #389

40. ISO #390

This is patently wrong, if you have a gun and we lynch a town then you, the scum, win because its 2 vs 2 tommorow and scum wins ties,
    Huey

If I'm scum with a gun a mislynch means town loses.
    If I'm town with a gun a mislynch means i get to shoot someone and possibly save the game.

41. ISO #391

42. ISO #392

43. ISO #393

Huey

If I'm scum with a gun a mislynch means town loses.
    If I'm town with a gun a mislynch means i get to shoot someone and possibly save the game.
    If your scum and we dont lynch you, we lose. If your town we also lose. its effectively Lylo because of the gun.

44. ISO #394

Quote Originally Posted by Efekannn02 View Post
    You Can Either Lynch Frinckless Or MM

Frinckless Has A Gun According To MM And You Comfirm The visit
    MM Has A Gun According To Frinckless With Nothing To Back That Up Except MM Being A Lousy Backstabbing Dirtback

Frinckless Has No Gun Because I Comfirmed MM Being Drug Dealer And Giving Him A False Feedback
    No One Can Comfirm Me/ Im A Nullread

If Frinckless Gets Lynched MM Can Shoot Someone And Win
    If MM Gets Lynched Frinckles THINKS He Can Shoot Someone But Cannot

I Dont Get It Why MM Would Gamethrow Instead Of Accuse Only And Only Me

Why Would Frinckless Claim To Have Given MM A Gun?
    Frinckles doesnt have a gun you say? I like how he ninja'd you there and said he was given a gun.

How did you confirm MM being a drug dealer?

None of what you're saying here makes any sense tbh

45. ISO #395

46. ISO #396

47. ISO #397

48. ISO #398

49. ISO #399

I'm not a gunsmith you big silly willy nilly.
    Fakeclaiming AT MYLO is just extremely anti-town, and there is no way Frinckles did that as town.
    Quote Originally Posted by The Lawyer View Post
    Besides your lamp and your refridgerators, do you find anyone else suspicious?
    Quote Originally Posted by oliverz144 View Post
    it looks like many, e.g. MM and lag, suffered under the influence of paopan. However there is a victim: frinckles. He left the path of rationality and fully dived into the parallel reality of baby shark, king shark, and soviet union pizzas.
    Spoiler : The meaning of life :

50. ISO #400

Members who have read this thread: 0

There are no members to list at the moment.