night 2 godfather is killed and spy knows he visited me
    to kill me.

day 7? tauntshaman says
    10 is consig
    11 is arson ( 11 is me)
    then says "intardo (hatred)
    always claims vet and role is sk ( ok big lie to lynch me)"

no way he forgot his lw this is a player with
    1150 games played , no way he had amnesia either.
    this is intentional gamethrow from hatred
    i ask for double punishment.

should i have reported in [mod misconduct] ???
    Attached Files Attached Files
    Last edited by asdf2020; July 21st, 2019 at 05:23 PM.
    yo bill ... ko-vid or nano started thru flue vaqs campaign 2019-2020
    https://ibb.co/F3dtrM4

2. ISO #2

3. ISO #3

Re: intentional gamethrowing #-S2-1-8644522 (tauntshaman)

ID Verification:
    Tauntshaman: 1-S2-1-8644522 Correct

Players Added to Report:

Hotkeys
    Tauntshaman: 7

Summary
    During setup, freelicks insults tauntshaman after tauntshaman insults intaro.

Tauntshaman chooses the name paidlicks and roles Spy in slot 14.

D1: 10 spams "lick"

N1: One of the mafia players spams "lick" so tauntshaman assumes that 10 is mafia and puts as much in his last will.

D2: Taunt updates his last will to indicate mafia hit 1 and visited 12.
    11 (intaro) spams to get 13 as he's probably mafia and an executioner who has 13 as his target joins in with a sheriff lead against 13. Another player (real sheriff) spams that 4 is mafia and 4 claims he was bussed. Despite the leads against 4 and 13, taunt says "get 11?"

13 (doc) gets voted up, claims doc, and gets lynched.

N2: the mafia says "kill 12 hes bg" revealing that they have a consig which is why 12 was visited last night. Taunt updates his last will to show that 12 is bg and mafia has a consigliere, along with them going to kill 11 (vet), and visiting 12 again.

The godfather dies to 11 the vet and 12 is disguised.

D3: 2, an executioner who already got his win, claims that he is a spy that mafia visited 14 (tauntshaman), meaning that tauntshaman is the disguiser. Tauntshaman counters with his own legit spy last will and says 2 is mafia.
    Some people vote 2 and others vote 12 (disguiser per taunt's lw).

Taunt says "get 2 first" "12 used his charge" "4(12) was bg."

2 gets voted up and lynched.

Taunt says "12 if u r bg guard me, and town LO on me/det on 12"."sheriff on 12 also". Basically he's not making any sense because 12 is confirmed disguiser by taunt's own last will.

N3: Taunt modifies his last will and replaces the part that originally said "10 mafia", which later became "10 retarded", with "11 retarded". He also changes "12 bg" to "12disguiser".

D4: Taunt adds in the night info of mafia visiting and killing 3. At this point in the game there are 3 town (tauntshaman as spy, intaro as a vet confirmed by taunt's own last will, and an investigator, versus a disguiser who is outed by taunt's last will and an arsonist who just ignited.

Taunt says "so just mafioso and arson left I guess".

12, who knows that he is outed as disguiser, says "yea 14" "I guess you get to choose who wins" "oh shit nvm"

11 (intaro who is a confirmed vet) says "get robofren (12) to trial and pm rolees +lw" "put 12"

10 (an investigator, also Freelicks), says "guys I have a clue" "11 has murder and destruction of property" which is true cuz 11 is vet...

Even 12 (mafia) says "nah it aint 11"

Taunt says "ok so 11 arson 10 consig" and votes 10.

10 votes 11 up along with the mafia and arson.

on trial 11 says "ok I am not arso I am vet so get 14 INNO THIS" "I killed 5"

Taunt says "intardo always claim vet and role SK" and votes guilty.

10 (invest says) "11 has murder and destruction of property! same as janitor!" and votes guilty.
    11 gets lynched even though the arsonist even votes inno.

Taunt says "10 is consig remember" and after 11 flips veteran says "gg?"

N4: Taunt erases the part of his last will that called out roles and just changes it to "10 freelicks"
    Nobody is killed as the mafioso hits the arsonist.

D5: Taunt "gg"
    12 "OH SHIT. that's a development. 6 is arson" "not 10"
    Taunt "Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh" "but how" "how does mafia visit 12" "if 12 is mafia"

6 (arson) gets voted up.
    Taunt "10 inno we need arson alive, and get 12"
    taunt and 10 inno 6 and put up and lynch 12 finally.

taunt pms 10 to visit 6 so that the arson will die if he has doused 10.

N5: Taunt updates the bottom line of his last will to "damn it so arson or exe or nobody wins?"
    Taunt was doused so he dies and the arsonist wins.

Was the game result altered?
    Yes, the arson won

Player Offenses
    Tauntshaman: griefing

Previous Offenses
    Tauntshaman: gamethrowing X2 and name abuse X1, although these are all from early 2018.

Recommended Action
    Tauntshaman: WL x2

Additional Notes
    On first pass through it just looked like Taunt was being completely boneheaded and stupid and not griefing or throwing intentionally.

However, looking at things more carefully, i'm convinced that Taunt was doing all of it on purpose. It is obvious just from the setup phase that there is animosity between tauntshaman, freelicks, and intaro. On day 3 and night 3 taunt clearly acknowledges that 12 is the disguiser based upon his own spy last will. Hell, 12 even basically admits it multiple times and is talking to tauntshaman during the night phases. On day 4, with godfather and mafioso dead, there is therefore no reason at all to think anybody else besides 12 is mafia. Despite this, taunt accuses 10 (freelicks) of being consigliere and votes him. Then when 11 (intaro, a vet who is confirmed by taunt's last will) gets put on trial, taunt says "intardo always claim vet and role SK" and votes guilty. This is with an arsonist having already ignited so it's not possible for there to be an SK, and with taunt's last will showing that the Godfather who died to veteran visited intaro.

Then we move on to day 5, where taunt plays it off like he was just confused "Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh" "but how" "how does mafia visit 12" "if 12 is mafia".
    Here's the problem with that. On day 3 taunt openly acknowledged that 12 was the disguiser and on night 3 he even marks as such in his last will. And hell, on night 3 12 was even talking to taunt in the mafia night chat acknowledging that he caught him. I find it completely unbelievable that he would just forget that information.

Not to mention, suddenly on day 5 he starts playing like the experienced and intelligent player he is and innos the arsonist knowing that town needs to get mafia first, and also telling the other townie to visit the arsonist that night so that if he is doused he will get the arson. This makes it that much harder to believe that his actions day 4 were just an oopsie brainfart moment.

So all that being said, it is my belief that the lynch on intaro was done knowing full well that he was a confirmed vet. You'd have to really not be paying attention/be dumb to not see that intaro was confirmed from taunt's perspective, and taunt's play outside of day 4 I think clearly shows that he was not as unaware as he pretended to be.

Thanks for your report!
    Have you ever heard the tragedy of Darth Jar Jar the wise?

4. ISO #4

Re: Tauntshaman: 1-S2-1-8644522

I know it looks stupid taht i mistook 12 for town even though i know taht he is disguiser (from spy's perspective) but

I actually didn't know that 11 killed the GF. I thought both the GF and the mafioso was killed by arson, and that the mafioso was previously a disguiser since consig will turn to GF. (i didn't check replay, was there an auditor?) and so this eliminates the possibility that 12 might be disguiser.

due to this reason i later said that "10 is consig and 11 is arson", which is where i made the second mistake, I thought that destruction of property is an arson crime (didn't see or pay attention to murder when i was playing). I always prefer benign roles and watch the town burn (just ask MrMostache) so i'm less familiar with the crimes recently.

Then i went to guilty intaro. This is why I "was being completely boneheaded and stupid and not griefing or throwing intentionally." because i actually wasn't! and i don't even know who is intaro until like N3 according to ur review

I don't if this can persuade you or not and i don't know whether u think this is worth an audit. Just want to make it clear that it is not that i pretend to not see that 12 is disguiser, i just made 2 mistakes and mistook 11 for arsonas a result
    the Jester Leader

5. ISO #5

Come on, you knew from your spy skills that gf v11 (me the vet) and died .
    If you can't read your own lw or look in graveyard list ....
    + insult before game starts + you said before lynch me "intaro is always vet or sk"
    so you knew 11 was me .
    @aamirus then it's intentional gamethrowing.

6. ISO #6

7. ISO #7

8. ISO #8

9. ISO #9

you kicked me from previous lobby totshaman without i typed anything in lobby.
    by the way why an audit , it's intentional gamethrowing;
    i mean you covering him , mods are like cops they cover each others ?
    Last edited by asdf2020; July 24th, 2019 at 02:30 PM.

10. ISO #10

11. ISO #11

Quote Originally Posted by asdf2020 View Post
    you kicked me from previous lobby totshaman without i typed anything in lobby.
    by the way why an audit , it's intentional gamethrowing;
    i mean you covering him , mods are like cops they cover each others ?
    Think of it as I recommend a punishment, arrow applied it, then taunt filed for an appeal, but we just skipped the arrow processing it part.
    Have you ever heard the tragedy of Darth Jar Jar the wise?

12. ISO #12

Quote Originally Posted by aamirus View Post
    Think of it as I recommend a punishment, arrow applied it, then taunt filed for an appeal, but we just skipped the arrow processing it part.
    He's talking about me kicking him in the prelobby. I was lobby host. I have the right to choose who i want to play with
    the Jester Leader

13. ISO #13

Taunt says "12 if u r bg guard me, and town LO on me/det on 12"."sheriff on 12 also". Basically he's not making any sense because 12 is confirmed disguiser by taunt's own last will.

N3: Taunt modifies his last will and replaces the part that originally said "10 mafia", which later became "10 retarded", with "11 retarded". He also changes "12 bg" to "12disguiser".

D4: Taunt adds in the night info of mafia visiting and killing 3. At this point in the game there are 3 town (tauntshaman as spy, intaro as a vet confirmed by taunt's own last will, and an investigator, versus a disguiser who is outed by taunt's last will and an arsonist who just ignited.
    This part seems enough to justify gamethrowing. Not only, you realize that 12 is a disguiser (after changing it from bg), but you also said that "11 is retarded", implying you think he is a townie still.

Also I don't like it when hosts kick people out of their lobbies, unless those people are going to be autokicked in the game or are known smurfs. I myself has been kicked for petty reasons, and I can tell you it's terrible.

Original punishment should apply WLx2 .
    I have no use for these bloodless minnows. Bring me a prey that will sate my bloodlust. I hunger.

14. ISO #14

Quote Originally Posted by MrMostache View Post
    This part seems enough to justify gamethrowing. Not only, you realize that 12 is a disguiser (after changing it from bg), but you also said that "11 is retarded", implying you think he is a townie still.
    I agree it does look like so. What i'm saying is that I thought the dead mafioso was disguiser and that I wasn't aware that inatro is vet, and the later part i can't prove. If u insist that this is throwing then let it be
    the Jester Leader

15. ISO #15