1. ISO #1751

2. ISO #1752

3. ISO #1753

4. ISO #1754

Re: S-FM Black Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Damus_Graves View Post
    Distorted I saw your vote and I was about t question it when you pinged me
    thts why i tried to get u to keep ur vote there lol gg either way
    @MafiaMenace games over either way pretty sure the flip will count since its a dumb technicality lol

but curious to hear ur strategy there, and how u figured the self-hammer wouldent work??? was it because u noticed blinks didnt register?

Go here → → https://discord.gg/rYRT5Tz Type s.cat, enjoy.

5. ISO #1755

6. ISO #1756

There were a couple of things to clean up but overall solid performance.
    eh and u also proved my meta reads on u wrong. I coulden't get over the fact that you were more passive than i was used to in our TvT debates. If it wasnt for you catching wiisp i would probably have pushed for your lynch today lol

7. ISO #1757

8. ISO #1758

9. ISO #1759

but @MafiaMenace definitely knows how to play mafia lol those appeals to emotion - real shit xD

and i thoguht u knew about the votecount button at the top. I remember u asking somewhere around D1 about it, and i figured the host answered or some1 else did? i didn't pay much attention this game.

I checked the "faked posts" damus was talking about and it was just a mis-spell on the second 1, so i dont think u knew about the editing colors.

what i was TRYING to do with it is vote on and off a few times then try to get u, or the other scum to hammer thinking they had a few second gap. so was gunning on them not checking the votecount. but if u really didnt know that stuff existed than its a complete cheap shot move using site familiarity as a trap.

10. ISO #1760

I’m gonna PM AIVION asking for a well deserved mafia win
    the flip should count - i mean it probably would have been pushed through anyways. if he wasnt coming back i probably wouldent have pushed that direction due to the self hammer act. i really want to hear his details on that though. cuz on sites like MafiaUniverse and what not, self hammering is a thing.

11. ISO #1761

12. ISO #1762

13. ISO #1763

14. ISO #1764

15. ISO #1765

16. ISO #1766

17. ISO #1767

18. ISO #1768

19. ISO #1769

THE GAME IS OVER!

The townsmen of the land that's sun never sleeps have worked hard and lynched fast. After perilous trials, they've ended their lynch escapades on a mister @Stealthbomber16 , who was being shifty and lurking in the foregrounds. They tied him up and burnt him to the stake.

His alignment was Mafia!

The last remaining mafia member, mafia Goon Marshall, decided to go down in flames, and left his suicide note down.. it read:
    Spoiler : The Note :

Mafia Chronicles

I am hoping them to think it's "MM2" theory, and voting Sb16. This way, maybe they will lynch MafiaMenace... Maybe they'll also do a miracle for me. For us. For all the fallen mafiosi who have given their lives for this very day.
    The vote count analysis of every EoD is quite incriminating for Stealth on D1-2, but he doesn't appear on 3 and 4. That might save him.
    Stealth is at L-1. This may be the end of all things...

All our efforts. My efforts. Ruined. Inactivity and time have won over us. The Town has succeeded to keep their corrupt government. These are troubled times, indeed...
    Stealth is being unvoted. My push on him worked. Reverse psychology is the way to beat these filthy scums who have led us for too long! But now, their attention is shifting onto me. May logic and order guide us.
    The WriterToday at 3:32 AM
    I had to acknowledge Damus_Graves's contribution to our brother Wiisp's death as a positive fact. I am now hoping he will townread me a bit more for it.

Distorted is beginning to suspect MafiaMenace more. All may not be lost, after all...
    The WriterToday at 3:14 PM
    NO! Darkness falls.... I am the last man standing, over two corpses humiliated before, during, and after death. The Town has dishonored us. I have failed to protect what is right. What will always be right. The sun sets, and my wavering flame slowly extinguishes. Death... is upon us all

The Town has won! Congratulations to @Distorted , @blinkskater , @Damus_Graves , @MafiaMenace , @Noz_Bugz , @Light_Yagami , and @aamirus !

Host Notes: This game was pretty entertaining overall, and I enjoyed spectating and hosting this one! (Even if the beginning was really stagnant in posts). Basic setups are pretty easy to maintain, especially without a night phase lol. The best part of the game was when Blink was replaced in and started really turning the game on it's head. As soon as that momentum swung in, I was pretty convinced Marshall would of been next after Light and the game would of been over.

However, My Squishy did excellent in coming back in after his real life hiatus and turning things around and getting the town to question themselves.He even almost won it all by himself. Unfortunately, SB16 couldn't play anymore, and that really crippled the mafia's chances of winning. Trust me when I say I was trying very hard to find someone to replace in. Secondpassing wasn't answering me and I was frantically asking a couple people. I even Asked Arrow lol, which btw thanks for saying you'd be able to do it sir! Mike also would of replaced in, but by the time he was ready to play you guys already lynched SB16 xD. I also want to add that I give props to Wiisp for trying his best this game! And sorry the game was so hard for you... ;/

Overall, everyone played well despite the Lurking and such.

My host MVP goes towards my Squishy, who played it very, very well despite the odds being against him!
    -vote Marshmallow Marshall

If people want to see the Mafia chat lemme know, as of now unsure if they all want that publicly shown. I will throw down the dead chat here though:

https://discord.gg/kfsjWm

Alignment list:

Mafia Goon – Marshmallow Marshall
    Mafia Goon - Wiisp
    Mafia Goon – Stealthbomber
    Vanilla Townie - OtakudWeeb/Blinkskater
    Vanilla Townie – Noz
    Vanilla Townie – Light
    Vanilla Townie - Aamirus
    Vanilla Townie – MafiaMenace
    Vanilla Townie – Distorted
    Vanilla Townie - Damus_Graves

Thanks for playing everyone! Hopefully people had fun despite the hiccups!
    100 votes to hammer.
    Last edited by AIVION; June 7th, 2019 at 01:07 PM.

Everybody is equally weak on the inside, just that some present their ruins as new castles and become kings –
    Deep into that darkness peering, long I stood there, wondering, fearing, doubting, dreaming dreams no mortal ever dared to dream before.
    If your dear heart is wounded, my wild heart bleeds with yours.

20. ISO #1770

21. ISO #1771

Hey hey hey! This was one of the most fun games ever when I stopped being busy as all hells. I really enjoyed being scum, for once

Defeat was quite inevitable, or at least it seemed to be. PoE was too strong, and with an AFK teammate, it was hard to turn the tide of votes... The game was decided on a well done PoE.

I'm hesitating for my MVP vote, because both @Distorted and @Damus_Graves played really well there. They solved the game at LYLO, which is pretty great.
    However, what Damus did achieve is to get townread even if I death tunneled him all game long, and then doom hammer the last scum (well, the last scum to win). Therefore,
    -vote Damus_Graves
    For MVP
    Quote Originally Posted by The Lawyer View Post
    Besides your lamp and your refridgerators, do you find anyone else suspicious?
    Quote Originally Posted by oliverz144 View Post
    it looks like many, e.g. MM and lag, suffered under the influence of paopan. However there is a victim: frinckles. He left the path of rationality and fully dived into the parallel reality of baby shark, king shark, and soviet union pizzas.
    Spoiler : The meaning of life :

22. ISO #1772

Quote Originally Posted by Marshmallow Marshall View Post
    Hey hey hey! This was one of the most fun games ever when I stopped being busy as all hells. I really enjoyed being scum, for once

Defeat was quite inevitable, or at least it seemed to be. PoE was too strong, and with an AFK teammate, it was hard to turn the tide of votes... The game was decided on a well done PoE.

I'm hesitating for my MVP vote, because both @Distorted and @Damus_Graves played really well there. They solved the game at LYLO, which is pretty great.
    However, what Damus did achieve is to get townread even if I death tunneled him all game long, and then doom hammer the last scum (well, the last scum to win). Therefore,
    -vote Damus_Graves
    For MVP
    <3

Everybody is equally weak on the inside, just that some present their ruins as new castles and become kings –
    Deep into that darkness peering, long I stood there, wondering, fearing, doubting, dreaming dreams no mortal ever dared to dream before.

23. ISO #1773

24. ISO #1774

Quote Originally Posted by blinkskater View Post
    IMO noz was playing a scum game and ended up flipping town maybe he was confused on his alignment idk. Maybe he was just really rusty and thought he was playing towny when in reality it was wolfy 😑
    this basically sums up my game. I was insanely rusty as I haven't played FM in like 6/7 months and only really played cause MM slid into my DMs about it lol. I admit i did play super scummy but in my mind it was town which lead to a lot of my frustration D3.
    mvp imo. You made the best out of a very shitty situation
    "I don't take advice from people less successful than me"
    ~Kanye West

25. ISO #1775

Quote Originally Posted by Noz_Bugz View Post
    this basically sums up my game. I was insanely rusty as I haven't played FM in like 6/7 months and only really played cause MM slid into my DMs about it lol. I admit i did play super scummy but in my mind it was town which lead to a lot of my frustration D3.
    Uh lol yeah, blame me for bringing Noz and Otaku in XD

You didn't do too bad though, interactions with Wisp should've been enough to clear you. Damus was right when he was calling us out on lack of wisp checks
    it looks like many, e.g. MM and lag, suffered under the influence of paopan. However there is a victim: frinckles. He left the path of rationality and fully dived into the parallel reality of baby shark, king shark, and soviet union pizzas.

26. ISO #1776

27. ISO #1777

Marshall I am so proud of you for this game.
    You played so well skirting around the pressure and playing things as solid as you did.

At the End Game I KNEW Mafia and Marshall couldnt be a team together but Marshall coming back and communicating as well as he did really made me second guess that theory.
    Because that Self Hammer rage made me suspect MMx2 as the team. I REALLY didnt want Stealth to be scum this game. It feels so bad that it happened and im sorry marshall.

28. ISO #1778

29. ISO #1779

It definately happens. However I hope this doesn't hold you down from joining more games. I really want to see more of what Noz can do

30. ISO #1780

It definately happens. However I hope this doesn't hold you down from joining more games. I really want to see more of what Noz can do
    yea i prob will play more as i def need to improve a lot. Will def be here until August then I'll focus on my school stuff as I can't really be active in FMs and actually pass shit lol
    "I don't take advice from people less successful than me"
    ~Kanye West

31. ISO #1781

32. ISO #1782

33. ISO #1783

https://discord.gg/4YxJ98

Scum agreed to this being public

34. ISO #1784

i said ill explain my thought process

if i acted like i flipped the fuck out and tried to self hammer myself thatd make atleast one person start pushing away from my lynch, redirecting it off my hang and onto stealth most likely as stealth was the main person i was voting

i had assumed selfvoting wasnt a thing because of blink, i wasnt sure if his vote had gone through, i just hoped from what id seen of the site meta that you wouldnt have self voting

35. ISO #1785

You definitely had a few slips to clean up; But i hold true to my statement that you played a SOLID scum game.

@aamirus

I am so sorry I lynched you to save myself.
    Lol I wasn’t sure when the day was supposed to end and came on like an hour later and was like lol WUT!?
    Have you ever heard the tragedy of Darth Jar Jar the wise?

36. ISO #1786

37. ISO #1787

38. ISO #1788

39. ISO #1789

40. ISO #1790

41. ISO #1791

yea i prob will play more as i def need to improve a lot. Will def be here until August then I'll focus on my school stuff as I can't really be active in FMs and actually pass shit lol
    Ayy looking forward to see you in next games ^^

...until you abandon us for school. FM > LIFE IT'S WELL KNOWN /s

42. ISO #1792

Also, my highest pride this game is to have fooled @blinkskater . It's not him fooling me for once XD

One thing I really want to know, though... What the fuck was the Aamirus lynch about? Like seriously, it was unexplainable to me, but I didn't want to dig too much into it since it was quite old when I got back into the game.

43. ISO #1793

44. ISO #1794

Nice play from @MafiaMenace , which actually worked. As you can see in the scum chat, I was planning to make it look like I was teamed with Menace if people were to suspect me. It nearly worked, but wasn't enough lol. Without that self hammer, it would probably have worked, so very well done on that point! I hope you'll sign for the next games ^_^

45. ISO #1795

Quote Originally Posted by Distorted View Post
    mhmm. is that why u only made like 3 posts all game? and yes, compared to ur posting-level u did like 3 posts.
    I was legitimately busy. The only time I laid low intentionally was on the very final day, when I was wondering how I'd handle Damus being super towny lol. I was strictly unable to play the game. Under normal circumstances, I would have been a reserve, and switch to a sign only yesterday, but we needed the game to start soooo...

46. ISO #1796

Quote Originally Posted by Marshmallow Marshall View Post
    I was legitimately busy. The only time I laid low intentionally was on the very final day, when I was wondering how I'd handle Damus being super towny lol. I was strictly unable to play the game. Under normal circumstances, I would have been a reserve, and switch to a sign only yesterday, but we needed the game to start soooo...
    And I say "lay low" but I was actually quite active lol

47. ISO #1797

48. ISO #1798

49. ISO #1799

50. ISO #1800

@MafiaMenace

Did you enjoy the game?
    I am personally looking forward to more games with you and @Noz_Bugz

I love new faces and the styles they bring to the game. Plus you both were very smooth to talk to which is always an added bonus.
    Unlike @Distorted and @blinkskater who ALWAYS wanna scumread me, but mostly love to argue :P
    yeah
    i always play mountainous or vanilla games because i hate relying on roles and you guys had such different personalities, where most communities have a very similar and dull feel
    this was a breath of fresh air