Page 28 of 37 FirstFirst ... 18 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 ... LastLast
Results 1,351 to 1,400 of 1825

Thread: S-FM Black Flag

1. ISO #1351

2. ISO #1352

Re: S-FM Black Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Damus_Graves View Post
    @Distorted

Do you believe Wiisp would die with a vote on his teammate Light?

Do you believe a scum light would refuse to hammer his teammate Wiisp?
    yes. and yes.

by the time he voted light he was being voted. so why not try to leave his vote somewhere that helps his scum? i would be more implied to believe the person he was voting was scum. he didnt try to lynch light, but he did try to lynch stealth.

Go here → → https://discord.gg/rYRT5Tz Type s.cat, enjoy.

3. ISO #1353

Quote Originally Posted by Distorted View Post
    yes. and yes.

by the time he voted light he was being voted. so why not try to leave his vote somewhere that helps his scum? i would be more implied to believe the person he was voting was scum. he didnt try to lynch light, but he did try to lynch stealth.
    -vote Light_yagami

4. ISO #1354

5. ISO #1355

6. ISO #1356

who do u suspect over light?
    MafiaMenace and Marshall.
    I dont understand how Marshall could be so obstinate regarding my alignment, the hyperfocus on me is bad. His vote patterns are bad, and he was similar in voting with Wiisp on Light here. Iirc MArshall only votes me and Light all game.

Mafia voted with us on Wiisp but after that there isnt much else in vote patterns to clear him. plus he has fake voted marshall twice and disappeared when i called him out on it.
    I dont understand why he would do that tho and ive been going round and round on if that makes him Marshalls partner or Lights

7. ISO #1357

Quote Originally Posted by Damus_Graves View Post
    MafiaMenace and Marshall.
    I dont understand how Marshall could be so obstinate regarding my alignment, the hyperfocus on me is bad. His vote patterns are bad, and he was similar in voting with Wiisp on Light here. Iirc MArshall only votes me and Light all game.

Mafia voted with us on Wiisp but after that there isnt much else in vote patterns to clear him. plus he has fake voted marshall twice and disappeared when i called him out on it.
    I dont understand why he would do that tho and ive been going round and round on if that makes him Marshalls partner or Lights
    aight so les get 1 of them tomorrow then if light does happen to flip town. mafiamenace has a very forced "irritated" tone that im picking up on. so that is definitely in the picture for me.

8. ISO #1358

aight so les get 1 of them tomorrow then if light does happen to flip town. mafiamenace has a very forced "irritated" tone that im picking up on. so that is definitely in the picture for me.
    if light flips town, than he has made worlds of progress in how he plays fm as town. because he has done more this game than i think ive seen him do in any game, ever (fm related)

9. ISO #1359

if light flips town, than he has made worlds of progress in how he plays fm as town. because he has done more this game than i think ive seen him do in any game, ever (fm related)
    the thing is, i dont see MM being proud of winning this game if hes scum and this is how he won; he hates inactive scum players. Well, inactive players in total. which unfortunately does line up with his meta, but THIS little activity from him..... new level =(
    @Marshmallow Marshall y u abandon us =(

10. ISO #1360

Quote Originally Posted by blinkskater View Post
    Both players asking for elaboration. Yagami usually never done this when hes town EVER. Everybody can agree that his behavior is completely different this game then when he is town and what is more alignment indicative than behavior?

It's also completely suspect that yagami has sort of took on the same type of behavior as damus. Elaborate please when somebody says something that makes sense lol. Damus is wolf coaching yagami in wolf chat.

MM is town here i believe.
    @Distorted heres my take
    This isn't where i parked my car.....

11. ISO #1361

12. ISO #1362

I think the pelt I will turn into a rug, maybe a coat depending on the quality we get off him. but the scalp, the scalp I will turn into a hat.
    The head, I will mount. I will have to put faux hair to replace the visibility of the missing scalp. or maybe ill just displace some hair from the pelt itself. just shave a little off the bottoms of it. but yeah, will definitely need to use good cutlery for this.

13. ISO #1363

14. ISO #1364

k im back

Wiisp (4 [L-2]):
    Distorted, Damus_Graves, MafiaMenace, blinkskater
    Light_Yagami (2 [L-4]):
    Stealthbomber16, Noz_Bugz
    Stealthbomber16 (2 [L-4]):
    Wiisp, Marshmallow Marshall
    Marshmallow Marshall (1 [L-5]):
    Light_Yagami

wiisp voting stealth which may make him town
    noz and stealth on light making that a pure wagon

15. ISO #1365

16. ISO #1366

17. ISO #1367

18. ISO #1368

19. ISO #1369

20. ISO #1370

21. ISO #1371

22. ISO #1372

Quote Originally Posted by MafiaMenace View Post
    i f we can do plans then

-vote plan
    I won't lie I have no clue what you mean here

You can elaborate later. Stay tuned for the flip I'm at work atm

Everybody is equally weak on the inside, just that some present their ruins as new castles and become kings –
    Deep into that darkness peering, long I stood there, wondering, fearing, doubting, dreaming dreams no mortal ever dared to dream before.
    If your dear heart is wounded, my wild heart bleeds with yours.

23. ISO #1373

You know what it's fine you guys probably don't care if I don't have time for the standard format just want to play I'll edit tis later

Light flips Town

With 6 alive it is 4 votes to hammer.

Day 5 starts now you may post

Everybody is equally weak on the inside, just that some present their ruins as new castles and become kings –
    Deep into that darkness peering, long I stood there, wondering, fearing, doubting, dreaming dreams no mortal ever dared to dream before.
    If your dear heart is wounded, my wild heart bleeds with yours.

24. ISO #1374

25. ISO #1375

26. ISO #1376

27. ISO #1377

28. ISO #1378

29. ISO #1379

30. ISO #1380

Quote Originally Posted by AIVION View Post
    You know what it's fine you guys probably don't care if I don't have time for the standard format just want to play I'll edit tis later

Light flips Town

With 6 alive it is 4 votes to hammer.

Day 5 starts now you may post
    wow, what a lazy host. I play FM just to watch hosts do day starting posts; and then we get this..... TROLL HOST -REPICK

31. ISO #1381

@Light_Yagami you need to play like that more often dude. You would actually be helpful xD i saw progressive thoughts, responding to questions and interacting with people. you know, pretty much the things town is supposed to do that you never have done!

I give yagami a tip of the fedora for his improvement in his town play.

32. ISO #1382

@Light_Yagami you need to play like that more often dude. You would actually be helpful xD i saw progressive thoughts, responding to questions and interacting with people. you know, pretty much the things town is supposed to do that you never have done!

I give yagami a tip of the fedora for his improvement in his town play.
    I must be really bad because i saw no townplay, progression or nothing lol

33. ISO #1383

I must be really bad because i saw no townplay, progression or nothing lol
    really? thats what pinged me about yagami lol. it struck me as TMI. he was like, positive before the flip wiisp was a wolf. made 0 sense to me since usually he would just be voting me saying "distorted is scum everyone, dont say i didnt tell ya" and posting random RP stuff.

34. ISO #1384

really? thats what pinged me about yagami lol. it struck me as TMI. he was like, positive before the flip wiisp was a wolf. made 0 sense to me since usually he would just be voting me saying "distorted is scum everyone, dont say i didnt tell ya" and posting random RP stuff.
    it would be towny ofr anyone else, but for light its like - the complete opposite of his regular play as town.

35. ISO #1385

it would be towny ofr anyone else, but for light its like - the complete opposite of his regular play as town.
    he was working with people and responding to questions. he never does that. he always has some random reads list and off doing his own thing and voting people who dont respond to his questions after 10 minutes. he did NON of that this game. he played a solid, towny game - and from light, that is scummy. lol

36. ISO #1386

Yeah i saw tmi too i saw no progression in the game that lead me to believe yagami camento the conclusion through logical analysis that wisp was wolf and noz was town and MM is scum...

37. ISO #1387

38. ISO #1388

39. ISO #1389

40. ISO #1390

Quote Originally Posted by MafiaMenace View Post
    k im back

Wiisp (4 [L-2]):
    Distorted, Damus_Graves, MafiaMenace, blinkskater
    Light_Yagami (2 [L-4]):
    Stealthbomber16, Noz_Bugz
    Stealthbomber16 (2 [L-4]):
    Wiisp, Marshmallow Marshall
    Marshmallow Marshall (1 [L-5]):
    Light_Yagami

wiisp voting stealth which may make him town
    noz and stealth on light making that a pure wagon
    added light

41. ISO #1391

Idk man maybe it was the conflicting meta, if u place a vote ill follow if ur scum GG
    im not scum, but tbh i am so disconnected from this game.. lol maybe we can use stealth being afk for 2 days as a "fluff" technicality; meaning if they flip town and stealth is scum he auto-dies so the game continues. since him sitting there afk, not being modkilled or replaced, and causing a loss in the game would just be a cheap blow.

so its like a 2 for 1. if hes scum its his fault for not even posting >=O

42. ISO #1392

43. ISO #1393

44. ISO #1394

im not scum, but tbh i am so disconnected from this game.. lol maybe we can use stealth being afk for 2 days as a "fluff" technicality; meaning if they flip town and stealth is scum he auto-dies so the game continues. since him sitting there afk, not being modkilled or replaced, and causing a loss in the game would just be a cheap blow.

so its like a 2 for 1. if hes scum its his fault for not even posting >=O
    example: we lynch x and they flip town. if stealth is scum he is modkilled during tht lynch. so the game continues =P that kinda technicality.

45. ISO #1395

46. ISO #1396

or or or - we can play like good politicians and set up blame for our failures. So if we lose, and MM is town we blame him for the entire loss. in order for it to work like that we have to lynch him, but then blame him for it all. So we walk away with a "clear conscious" of accountability.

:shrug: it works in politics.

47. ISO #1397

or or or - we can play like good politicians and set up blame for our failures. So if we lose, and MM is town we blame him for the entire loss. in order for it to work like that we have to lynch him, but then blame him for it all. So we walk away with a "clear conscious" of accountability.

:shrug: it works in politics.
    Lmao

48. ISO #1398

49. ISO #1399

50. ISO #1400