S-FM 265: Illuminati - Page 14
Register

User Tag List

Page 14 of 47 FirstFirst ... 4 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 24 ... LastLast
  1. ISO #651

2. ISO #652

Re: S-FM 265: Illuminati

Quote Originally Posted by Distorted View Post
    I ended kennys train because i dont want a quick hammer. MM got on and voted kenny over 1 post without even being done reading, putting him at L-1.
    fine we'll play the "people in the game are too dumb to know they might be hammering" card.
    -unvote

It's weird tho, cuz I thought u changed ur vote cuz u scumread me?
    Have you ever heard the tragedy of Darth Jar Jar the wise?

3. ISO #653

-vote Aamirus
    Welp kenny vote is useless and only puts us in an awkward situation..... and Aamirus just posted a bunch of scummy stuff, addressing that in next post.
    Quote Originally Posted by The Lawyer View Post
    Besides your lamp and your refridgerators, do you find anyone else suspicious?
    Quote Originally Posted by oliverz144 View Post
    it looks like many, e.g. MM and lag, suffered under the influence of paopan. However there is a victim: frinckles. He left the path of rationality and fully dived into the parallel reality of baby shark, king shark, and soviet union pizzas.
    Spoiler : The meaning of life :

4. ISO #654

5. ISO #655

6. ISO #656

7. ISO #657

8. ISO #658

9. ISO #659

Quote Originally Posted by Marshmallow Marshall View Post
    Ehhm. I didn't soft claim Mayor, it was in reference to the crier CC of that japanese game. But aamirus, WHY IN THE WORLD WOULD YOU REVEAL A MAYOR SOFTCLAIM???????
    umm. Cuz it was super blatant? And u were most likely kidding or lying.... so you have the lovely WIFOM you want?

I feel like in every game somebody says "DON'T TALK ABOUT X!". But I don't think I've ever been in a game where the scum actually missed some good strategy or roleclaim because it was kept hush hush. As dumb as people can be at a times, I refuse to play under a "let's hope the evils are just stupid!" mindset. Just like how when I was scum in that 1000 rolecards game (which throughout D1 was EXTREMELY dead and had barely any posting), I refused to kill you or Kenny n1 because you were the only townies talking and I didn't want to play with the strategy of just hoping the town afks out. AFK and stupidity should not be expected things or else what's the point of playing.

10. ISO #660

11. ISO #661

12. ISO #662

Quote Originally Posted by aamirus View Post
    umm. Cuz it was super blatant? And u were most likely kidding or lying.... so you have the lovely WIFOM you want?

I feel like in every game somebody says "DON'T TALK ABOUT X!". But I don't think I've ever been in a game where the scum actually missed some good strategy or roleclaim because it was kept hush hush. As dumb as people can be at a times, I refuse to play under a "let's hope the evils are just stupid!" mindset. Just like how when I was scum in that 1000 rolecards game (which throughout D1 was EXTREMELY dead and had barely any posting), I refused to kill you or Kenny n1 because you were the only townies talking and I didn't want to play with the strategy of just hoping the town afks out. AFK and stupidity should not be expected things or else what's the point of playing.
    it honestly did feel weird to me that I wasn't getting killed at night. I always had a lw ready and kept thinking I screwed up with my townplay.

13. ISO #663

14. ISO #664

15. ISO #665

16. ISO #666

See? You just did it... You didn't say anything like that in the post I quoted...
    I said you rephrase wording to change narratives. I even gave an example of you taking the phrase "Blink shitposted the votes off" and you turned that into "blink did nothing hes scum" =P

Go here → → https://discord.gg/rYRT5Tz Type s.cat, enjoy.

17. ISO #667

I said you rephrase wording to change narratives. I even gave an example of you taking the phrase "Blink shitposted the votes off" and you turned that into "blink did nothing hes scum" =P
    The reason I say you are "projecting" and used that word specifically, because what you said to me is literally what you seem to constnatly do, hence why i think you are so familiar with it. You tend to "lie, change things, without even realizing it" then running with it like it is the truth. i even provided you examples of iti and you still say im changing things, not realizing it has been you doing it lol

18. ISO #668

So, varnic, Aivion, or gyrlander are the only people i would see being on kennys team right now. (you guys would consider me so that adds an extra for you).
    @Distorted what do you think about gyrlander's play right now btw?
    I wouldn't lynch him and wouldn't push a vote on him, I promise, but I'm having that weird feeling about both of you.
    Is there anything you can say about that?

19. ISO #669

Quote Originally Posted by Kenny View Post
    @Distorted what do you think about gyrlander's play right now btw?
    I wouldn't lynch him and wouldn't push a vote on him, I promise, but I'm having that weird feeling about both of you.
    Is there anything you can say about that?
    honestly I want to put gyrlander in a closet with a vacuum. that wasnt a lie. his play is completely NAI right now.

20. ISO #670

The example you're giving is exactly what it sounds like Kenny is saying to probably literally anybody reading through.

21. ISO #671

22. ISO #672

Spoiler : Aamirus's posts in pages 12-14 :
    Kenny’s last few posts:
    1. Blink you did nothing to contribute to the train on mag and you’re taking credit for it so you’re scum
    2. Blink I reread the thread (apparently in just 8 minutes) and you’re right you did contribute my bad. Let’s lynch mag!
    3. Blink you did nothing you’re scum
    This is right, and Kenny did not explain this in a satisfacting way.
    Maybe that’s just what he wants you to think!

! INSERT MASSIVE WIFOM
    ??????????
    Lol cuz I’m too stubborn to agree with you and if I said “assassins creed just got released so I’m being lazy” you would have tried to start a long argument that I don’t feel like participating in
    Omggggggggg. You said something like “she’s just popping in and commenting on stuff and being sarcastic and I want to see more from that slot”. Anyway if you’re allowed to afk for most of a game to play Rust then I am allowed to be semi active while playing assassins creed!

Do you get what I am saying now? Sheesh
    This is what makes me really uneasy... I mean, I'm busy IRL means I've got shit to do. Not "assassins creed got released". This is just bullshit, and those two posts are looking like a cornered rat. Not comparing you to a rat, btw. Just to a Jar Jar Scuminks.
    -vote Kenny
    When pressure happens, remembers that putting a vote would be nice... lol
    Nope, kenny literally said “the lynch today will be me or you blink” first.
    Right
    See this is the argument I was referring to. I refuse to be drawn into it and you can think whatever you want I don’t give a rat’s poop
    Towny post.
    Ok fine this is after blink’s post
    Ok, so here is Kenny doing exactly what I had said in the post you just disagreed with @Distorted

I frickin went over to my computer just so I could make this for you
    So, tell us HOW I AM CHANGING NARRATIVES WHEN THAT IS WHAT YOU ARE DOING
    I FEEL BAD FOR MAKING MM AND MAG UPSET SO I TONED IT DOWN - SINCE I AM HERE TALKING TO YOU I AM NOT HIDING
    What? Okay but who said you were hiding, and why are you suddenly hyperdefensive o.O
    I was going off of memory OF A SINGLE QUOTE and I was wrong. But the point is that you started the Kenny v Blink discussion FIRST. which is true.
    Let me just make this super clear before you try to twist it further. Here's my post that you disagreed with:

Here's me backing it up with quotes:

Ok. Now you also responded to the original message by saying:

Now, fine, blink did post "let's make it me vs you" before Kenny and I was wrong about that. But who said that first really has NOTHING to do with what I was pointing out though - Kenny came in saying Blink is scummy cuz he takes credit for pushing Mag - Blink says no I did push Mag reread - literally just 8 minutes later Kenny says he did reread and says his reads on blink have changed (implying he realizes Blink is right) - then after Blink refuses to let Kenny walk away so easily Kenny immediately switches back to saying Blink did nothing to push Mag up.
    Yes, exactly. @Distorted I don't see what you see wrong in this reasoning, because it's 100% what happened and it DOES make Kenny scummy as hell now. The scummy parts are the ones where Aamirus defends herself, not the case against Kenny...
    please comment on my last post and don't ignore it because it's not as easy to twist and scumpaint
    Suddenly you both have nothing to say
    hmmm and Kenny was put to L-1 and Distorted moved his vote to me and started scumpainting me.....

hmmmmmm
    i hope you're wrong...
    yellow - and even though you said it was a fake answer, it still had all the painting in it. Very clever way to paint without looking like you are painting!
    The fact is that Mag almost completely ignored your "pushing". I mean you did make quite a few posts asking him to respond but he was so busy being flustered at everyone else pushing him that your "push" really didn't accomplish much at all. I don't think you deserve some kind of special credit for pushing Mag (nor would I give said special credit to Blink, or me, or Distorted, or anybody). It was pretty much an entire lobby push because he was acting scummy as hell and EVERYONE recognized that. Now, Blink said u did nothing, but this was only in response to you saying he did nothing AND that he was scum for it.

Now, if this "I want credit for the push" "No I want credit!" thing is the main reason you're scumreading each other then I think Distorted made a good point about scums bussing.
    oh no. When people accuse YOU of that, I think it's pretty valid. I think you do it almost as like a subconscious thing sometimes where you don't even have an agenda but you twist people's words around anyway and do it very convincingly. You'll casually pop in small lies like "You said x" when the person only said something similar (or not at all) and/or in an entirely different context. These get extremely hard to disprove because there's no easy way to show that you DIDN'T do something. You know you do this also, so whenever you make a post like this one I am quoting I consider it just damage control so that your words don't lost their value (since they're your greatest weapon).
    fine we'll play the "people in the game are too dumb to know they might be hammering" card.
    -unvote

It's weird tho, cuz I thought u changed ur vote cuz u scumread me?

So. I think that Kenny and Aamirus are not of the same alignment. And I now suspect that Distorted might be an illuminatus...... he is scum painting a perfectly coherent, well-explained, detailed and absolutely right case. And it makes me say that, despite Aamirus's weird overdefensive posts, she's the less scummy of those three right now.
    it looks like many, e.g. MM and lag, suffered under the influence of paopan. However there is a victim: frinckles. He left the path of rationality and fully dived into the parallel reality of baby shark, king shark, and soviet union pizzas.

23. ISO #673

The reason I say you are "projecting" and used that word specifically, because what you said to me is literally what you seem to constnatly do, hence why i think you are so familiar with it. You tend to "lie, change things, without even realizing it" then running with it like it is the truth. i even provided you examples of iti and you still say im changing things, not realizing it has been you doing it lol
    Ok let me phrase it this way - We all scumpaint. We all twist the narratives to what we are thinking. That's basically the game.... But you do it way more than the rest of us (all the time, not just in this FM game)

24. ISO #674

So
    -vote Distorted
    Let's see where that goes...

25. ISO #675

Ok let me phrase it this way - We all scumpaint. We all twist the narratives to what we are thinking. That's basically the game.... But you do it way more than the rest of us (all the time, not just in this FM game)
    and, to clarify - that's fine. That's literally the game. I do not deny doing it often myself. But this is just in response to you going "omg everyone always says they are being scumpainted when I give out a scumread". I mean... you are the king of scumpainting. It is just the truth.

26. ISO #676

So, varnic, Aivion, or gyrlander are the only people i would see being on kennys team right now. (you guys would consider me so that adds an extra for you).
    Yet those three are all scum leans for me... slight ones but still. Also explain, how can you NULL read aamirus? She's active and took strong positions. How can you not even lean towards a side??

27. ISO #677

28. ISO #678

??????????

This is what makes me really uneasy... I mean, I'm busy IRL means I've got shit to do. Not "assassins creed got released". This is just bullshit, and those two posts are looking like a cornered rat. Not comparing you to a rat, btw. Just to a Jar Jar Scuminks.

Right

Towny post.

What? Okay but who said you were hiding, and why are you suddenly hyperdefensive o.O

Yes, exactly. @Distorted I don't see what you see wrong in this reasoning, because it's 100% what happened and it DOES make Kenny scummy as hell now. The scummy parts are the ones where Aamirus defends herself, not the case against Kenny...

i hope you're wrong...

So. I think that Kenny and Aamirus are not of the same alignment. And I now suspect that Distorted might be an illuminatus...... he is scum painting a perfectly coherent, well-explained, detailed and absolutely right case. And it makes me say that, despite Aamirus's weird overdefensive posts, she's the less scummy of those three right now.
    I did not start the blink vs me bs and that part 3 of aamirus' list isn't right either. Blink did not do nothing, blink actively discredited me throughout the day and started voting me, despite having a stronger scumread on someone else.
    He refused to provide an iso and kept using his discrediting scumpaint as argument against me.

29. ISO #679

30. ISO #680

31. ISO #681

??????????

Right

Towny post.

i hope you're wrong...

Well, I literally said I didn't want to get into a thing with distorted and that he would goad me into it. I got angry when he did exactly that and forced me to keep posting or else look scummy af by leaving while being pushed at. It's like an hour plus later now and my xbox turned itself off from inactivity. I just wanted to enjoy the night and instead got locked into this and that pissed me off.

32. ISO #682

Eeeeehmmm......... okay you win lol. But it was about a meme, not a soft claim, so it wasn't blatant (Not in that way at least lol) for anyone but the people who weren't in the japanese game.

Aamirus is now my top town read by the way. *jumps in aamirus's pocket*

33. ISO #683

I did not start the blink vs me bs and that part 3 of aamirus' list isn't right either. Blink did not do nothing, blink actively discredited me throughout the day and started voting me, despite having a stronger scumread on someone else.
    He refused to provide an iso and kept using his discrediting scumpaint as argument against me.
    see you keep flip-flopping on this and I don't like that. Decide whether he did something or not...

34. ISO #684

is Mag's activitely level as AI as it is for MM btw? I haven't seen his play much so I don't know.
    My activity level is only indicative of the time I have to spend online. @Distorted if you ain't convinced, just check how much time I have spent on blizzard or in discord... I'll give you a clue: nearly 0 in discord and literally 0 on blizzard.

Magoroth hasn't played scum a lot, but his activity level is not stable throughout his town games.

35. ISO #685

see you keep flip-flopping on this and I don't like that. Decide whether he did something or not...
    no I do not keep flip-flopping. I said exactly one time that he didn't push at all, then I reread and I changed my opinion.
    You are the one who keeps quoting that one post with an outdated opinion.

36. ISO #686

is Mag's activitely level as AI as it is for MM btw? I haven't seen his play much so I don't know.
    Well I think I've only played 1 game with him as scum and that was the Efekannn02 game and he was still as active as usual (and I think that bit him in the ass because he was slipping that he wanted the town to interpret the setup in a fairly town-negative way (lynch hybrid d1)). So, idk, I think he'd be just as active regardless.

37. ISO #687

Well, I literally said I didn't want to get into a thing with distorted and that he would goad me into it. I got angry when he did exactly that and forced me to keep posting or else look scummy af by leaving while being pushed at. It's like an hour plus later now and my xbox turned itself off from inactivity. I just wanted to enjoy the night and instead got locked into this and that pissed me off.
    Eeeeh, that's understandable, I had as a project to rank up in heroes of the storm tonight, but instead of that I'm finding myself with people creating a mess, and Distorted being at the core of it for weird reasons...? He said he wanted to get a reaction, yet he argued and scumpainted you, and ends up having you as a NULL read........... so I guess it's RIP the gaming night xD

38. ISO #688

no I do not keep flip-flopping. I said exactly one time that he didn't push at all, then I reread and I changed my opinion.
    You are the one who keeps quoting that one post with an outdated opinion.
    what u talking about I just quoted you saying he did nothing again

39. ISO #689

Distorted is now silent, and I just voted him.......... @Distorted @Distorted @Distorted HEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEY

40. ISO #690

41. ISO #691

42. ISO #692

YET YOU SAID YOU THOUGHT HE WAS GOOD? THEN HE'S BAD??? Is blink town or not? Why? If you say he's town, why is your vote on him?

43. ISO #693

44. ISO #694

Blink did not do nothing is what I said.
    Oh. Not do nothing = do something. Right.

45. ISO #695

DISTORTED IS NOW OFFLINE. GET KICKED IN THE BOTTOM OF MY READSLIST.

46. ISO #696

Varnic, what are you doing? Are you watching the world burn or what? Who do you think is scum, and why?

47. ISO #697

Distorted pulled off his vote on me and I believe if he wanted it the thread could've been already closed with distorted in a comfortable towny position and blink being the next on the train.
    I don't see how a gambit like that could benefit him if he were scum aligned at all.

tbh
    @Distorted who is your mafia mate?
    What convinced you that there is an illuminati?
    Did you ask the earlier questions to give us hints?

48. ISO #698

Varnic just vanished too? Wth???

I THINK WE HAVE ILLUMINATI.

@Distorted @Varnic YOU TWO ARE SUSPECTED OF BEING PART OF THE EVIL COVENANT.

@Magoroth I suspect you are a member of the Mafia. This would make a lot of sense, actually. I am asking you. Are you Mafia?

49. ISO #699

50. ISO #700

ah so this goes back to this argument =P lol iirc what got u upset is multiple ppl saying you are too argumentative so you took a haitus =P but you can try to change the narrative of outside FM all u want as well. I believe it was specifically SCPs comments on that that really got to you.