Register

User Tag List

1. ISO #1

Barca: 1-S2-1-478811, Beowulf: 1-S2-1-2480519

Account Name: Barca
    Account ID: 1-S2-1-478811
    Crimes Committed: Intentional-Gamethrowing
    Hotkey: E

Day 5, SK just revealed himself in order to lynch the DH. It was pretty much confirmed he was the SK.
    Day 6, we were me (Citizen), Barca (Sheriff), Aamirus (Survivor), and SK. Sheriff started the day by trying to lynch the Survivor instead the pretty much confirmed SK. But he votes SK and SK gets trialed eventually. I vote guilty, Survivor voted innocent, Sheriff didn't vote guilty knowing Survivor could betray Town since Sheriff was trying to lynch him (Survivor).

The rest is obvious, day ends without lynch, SK wins.

Account Name: Beowulf
    Account ID: 1-S2-1-2480519
    Crimes Committed: Rolequitting
    Hotkey: 8

He quits after rolling Investigator.
    Attached Files Attached Files

2. ISO #2

Re: Barca: 1-S2-1-478811, Beowulf: 1-S2-1-2480519

Barca 1-S2-1-478811
    Beowulf 1-S2-1-2480519

Previous Offenses:
    Beowulf has a report marked "Approved", but it didn't seem processed. He has an on-hold gamethrowing.

Barca has none.

Game:
    Beo rolls investigator and leaves.

Bar is 11 the sheriff. MM and Sk rolls into the game, while sheriff can detect neither.

11 actually does a really good job, lynching evils and carrying town.

Day 6:
    8 Survivor, 6 SK, 7 Citizen, 11 Sheriff remains. Pretty much everyone believes that 6 is Sk.
    11 decides to vote 8. As far as I can tell, he had no intention of lynching 8. In fact he immediately change his vote to 6, as soon as 6 votes 8.

6 gets voted, while 11 taunts everyone for threatening to report him for gamethrowing forgetting to vote guilty. 8 the survive decides to vote innocent due to 11 attitude. Sk ends up winning.

The game result was surely changed, but due to greifing reasons, and not intentional gamethrowing reasons.

Crimes:
    Beo: Rolequitting
    Bar: Greifing

Punishment:
    Beo: WatchList x2.
    Bar: On-hold.
    Last edited by MrMostache; July 18th, 2019 at 12:06 PM.
    I have no use for these bloodless minnows. Bring me a prey that will sate my bloodlust. I hunger.

3. ISO #3

4. ISO #4

5. ISO #5

6. ISO #6

First:

Quote Originally Posted by BankHacker View Post

Sheriff started the day by trying to lynch the Survivor instead the pretty much confirmed SK. But he votes SK and SK gets trialed eventually.
    I was clearly joking when I said lynch the Surv. In chat I said "Sheriff n5 8 gobbles cock". Is there an SC2 Mafia role that "gobbles cock"? And if so, can a Sheriff detect "cock gobbling"? Brother, how is that "trying to lynch the Survivor"?!

Then you complained in chat, so I said "report 7 for lacking a sense of humor." Obviously, I am joking. I would never make a senseless report like this one. Then I voted to lynch the SK. Why did you even include this section except to try to paint me in a poor light?

Now:

Quote Originally Posted by BankHacker View Post

I vote guilty, Survivor voted innocent, Sheriff didn't vote guilty knowing Survivor could betray Town since Sheriff was trying to lynch him (Survivor).
    Your assumption is incorrect: I didn't even consider that the Survivor would Inno. When we voted up SK, Survivor says: "11 [Barca] inno me so I back him". Did you not read that while we were playing?

I thought Survivor would guilty and the game would be over. GG, onto the next one. I made a mistake by assuming he would guilty the SK and end the game - but that's not gamethrowing, you putrid clam. He said in chat he would back Town and then flipped. How is that Gamethrowing from my part?

Bruh, look at MrMostache response to this report:

"Bar is 11 the sheriff. MM and Sk rolls into the game, while sheriff can detect neither.

11 actually does a really good job, lynching evils and carrying town."

The Super Moderator took time out of his day to watch this replay and he COMPLIMENTS my play. BankHacker, you were in the game - how did you not see this? This is a frivolous report that you made because you were upset that I was teasing you. So instead of laughing it off or joking back, what do you? You report me on SC2 Mafia Forums. You ran to mommy.

BankHacker, you lack spine and deductive reasoning skills. In the future, I hope that we share an SC2 Mafia lobby and that we are on opposite teams. Because this report shows me that you are a below average to poor SC2 Mafia player, and I don't want you on my team.

Concerning the greifing:

I wasn't greifing at all. I was clearing making jokes, which include: "sheriff n5 8 gobbles cock"; "report 7 for lacking a sense of humor"; "HE IS PLAYING AGAINST THE WIN CONDITION THAT IS ILLEGAL". I am sorry if you did not think my jokes were funny, but I thought they were funny.

At the beginning of Day 6, Survivor says: "so i mean, part of me thinks SK is harder to win as". He chose SK over Town because it's harder to win as SK, not because of my actions.

I was clearly carrying the town: found MM, found Judge through voting patterns and lead town to lynch, found survivor but lead town to inno since it was not in our best interest to lynch neut begnin, lead town to lynch DH, and then voted to trial the SK. If anything, I will use this replay in the future to show how strong of an SC2 Mafia player I am. Thank you.

Regards,
    Barca

7. ISO #7

I think your punishment expired.

But you might be able to appeal this off your record. It is possible that you just didn't see the survivor inno coming, and let your guard down.

Up to the other SuperMods.
    I have no use for these bloodless minnows. Bring me a prey that will sate my bloodlust. I hunger.

8. ISO #8

Quote Originally Posted by Barca View Post
    First:

I was clearly joking when I said lynch the Surv. In chat I said "Sheriff n5 8 gobbles cock". Is there an SC2 Mafia role that "gobbles cock"? And if so, can a Sheriff detect "cock gobbling"? Brother, how is that "trying to lynch the Survivor"?!

Then you complained in chat, so I said "report 7 for lacking a sense of humor." Obviously, I am joking. I would never make a senseless report like this one. Then I voted to lynch the SK. Why did you even include this section except to try to paint me in a poor light?

Now:

Your assumption is incorrect: I didn't even consider that the Survivor would Inno. When we voted up SK, Survivor says: "11 [Barca] inno me so I back him". Did you not read that while we were playing?

I thought Survivor would guilty and the game would be over. GG, onto the next one. I made a mistake by assuming he would guilty the SK and end the game - but that's not gamethrowing, you putrid clam. He said in chat he would back Town and then flipped. How is that Gamethrowing from my part?

Bruh, look at MrMostache response to this report:

"Bar is 11 the sheriff. MM and Sk rolls into the game, while sheriff can detect neither.

11 actually does a really good job, lynching evils and carrying town."

The Super Moderator took time out of his day to watch this replay and he COMPLIMENTS my play. BankHacker, you were in the game - how did you not see this? This is a frivolous report that you made because you were upset that I was teasing you. So instead of laughing it off or joking back, what do you? You report me on SC2 Mafia Forums. You ran to mommy.

BankHacker, you lack spine and deductive reasoning skills. In the future, I hope that we share an SC2 Mafia lobby and that we are on opposite teams. Because this report shows me that you are a below average to poor SC2 Mafia player, and I don't want you on my team.

Concerning the greifing:

I wasn't greifing at all. I was clearing making jokes, which include: "sheriff n5 8 gobbles cock"; "report 7 for lacking a sense of humor"; "HE IS PLAYING AGAINST THE WIN CONDITION THAT IS ILLEGAL". I am sorry if you did not think my jokes were funny, but I thought they were funny.

At the beginning of Day 6, Survivor says: "so i mean, part of me thinks SK is harder to win as". He chose SK over Town because it's harder to win as SK, not because of my actions.

I was clearly carrying the town: found MM, found Judge through voting patterns and lead town to lynch, found survivor but lead town to inno since it was not in our best interest to lynch neut begnin, lead town to lynch DH, and then voted to trial the SK. If anything, I will use this replay in the future to show how strong of an SC2 Mafia player I am. Thank you.

Regards,
    Barca
    @Barca you should sign up for some forum mafia games.

Go here → → https://discord.gg/rYRT5Tz Type s.cat, enjoy.